[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wifi General /wfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Trade - Battle - Breed - Shitpost

This thread isn't for Hacks, Clones, or Friend Safaris. There are other threads for those.

A more in-depth explanation of how the thread works: http://pastebin.com/8ZKVZfFf

Old: >>24869364
>>
File: Delibird.full.1230125.jpg (112 KB, 700x727) Image search: [Google]
Delibird.full.1230125.jpg
112 KB, 700x727
Vote for Timmy and Merry Christmas
>>
First for Masuda lend me your power
>>
>>24880720
Second for filter the tripcode !FAgOTpEnIs at all times.
>>
File: ohtheirony.png (14 KB, 1187x247) Image search: [Google]
ohtheirony.png
14 KB, 1187x247
>>24880742
>Beggar
>Your opinion being relevant
Ha
>>
>>24880758
You screenshotted something that happened just as I was getting into competitive breeding (barely), just on the odds that I would do this. Bravo, fucker.

Either that or you went back and found that thread just to do this. Either way, that's a surprising amount of dedication to your craft of trolling. I salute you, but I hope you'll understand that I choose to filter you as well.
>>
Rhea tried to pinch her nose shut. It wasn't really working. "Remind me why we haven't cleared out the area yet?" she growled under her breath. Lily shrugged. "Well, people do live here, y'know. Probably a bad idea to mess up their homes." Rhea bit back a curse and forced her way forward through the nearly palpable stench. At least the roots weren't tripping her up this time - after that episode with the Trevenant, the guardian spirit had agreed to move the worst of the creepers and roots out of the path to the dungeon entrance. Lily, somehow, still couldn't smell it. Some 'mons... "Hey, Rhea, you can stop squinting now. We're here." Rhea looked up, slightly surprised. There was the stump, only just wide enough for her to stand on from the sides and big enough for an Onix to slide through from the top. "Oh. Yeah. Right, then. You wanna go first, or-" She was interrupted by a blur and a squeal of glee as Lily took a running jump and vanished down the hole. Rhea sighed, before following more sedately.
>>
Mods, pls send help.
>>
Lily slid out of a hole in the stone wall - somewhere, the wood had transformed into a dull granite - and looked around. The room they'd landed in seemed pretty open. She heard a noise from behind her, and stepped smartly out of the way as Rhea slid down the tunnel much less gracefully. She tossed off a joking salute, remarking "Nothing to report, ma'am!" Rhea smacked her lightly with a forepaw before looking around. "Wrong. There's a lump of spoolstone over there. We're supposed to grab some materials, ain't we?" Lily nodded, walking over and opening up the simple Guild-issue bag she'd brought. "Yeah, I'll grab-" There was an echoing "click," and a hail of sharp needles exploded from the ground right in front of Lily's foot. Most of them missed, hitting the ceiling and shattering harmlessly, but a few scratched her across the chest. "Ow! Shells!" Rhea bounded forward, concern written plain across her face. Lily waved her off. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Just startled me, is all." Rhea sniffed at one of the needle shards. A growl started in her throat. "Poison Sting. Looks like someone booby trapped that spoolstone." Lily blinked, then looked more closely at her cuts. "Don't worry, it looks like none of the poison got me. Let's just be careful, okay?" Rhea shrugged. "Yeah. We'd better disarm th'trap, anyhow. Lemme get that." Her ring flashed brightly, and the place where Lily had stepped suddenly crumpled downward. There was a hissing noise and a few needles halfheartedly flopped out of the holes, but the pad didn't come up. "A'kay, should be good now. You grab the stone and chuck it in the bag, and I'll poke around."
>>
It had been a bad day for the Barboach. Early that morning, he had woken up late and missed training. Later, his instructor had discovered tooth marks on his practice spoon. And now, he was stuck standing guard in a dungeon with none of his friends around and nothing but boredom. Oh, and if he fell asleep - which he was very close to doing - he would be punished when his instructor found out. This day, he thought, could not get any worse. And that was when the door fell over on top of him. Dimly, he heard two voices. "You told me to open it, so I opened it! We didn't have a key or anything, and I have Strength!" "Yeah, but punchin' the damn thing down? I 'spected you ta yank it open or shove through't, not blast it!" A few thoughts wandered through the unlucky Barboach's brain, trying to find each other. Voices...nobody I know...not any Barboach...not from here...intruders! The Barboach wriggled out from under the door and tried to stand upright, which would have been easier if the room would stop spinning. "You! Stop, or face the...wow, there are a lot of you..." A tableau of at least ten assorted Smeargle and Umbreon seemed to dance before him as he struggled to keep his balance. The Umbreons rolled their collective eyes, and out of nowhere, thousands of dizzyingly swirling motes of light surrounded him. He collapsed, his eyes closing, and his last thought - at least this day is over - turned out the lights when it left.
>>
"Welp, that was a bust in every sense of th'word." Rhea stomped out of the room. "That room's got nothin' of interest, an' that door looks tougher." Lily followed, a bit more tamely. "Hey, there wasn't nothing. We got rid of that Bubble trap you found, and we picked up some more spoolstone. And at least there's another door. Maybe I shouldn’t get it open this time...?” "Yeah, yeah. I got this." Rhea closed her eyes and focused.
The lock was-luckily enough-pretty simple, and after a few minutes of concentration, the last tumbler clicked into position and the door swung open. Stepping through the doorway, she sniffed the air...and paused. The room was small, but there was something in the air here. Something...off. Lily poked her head through the hole. "Rhea, are you-" "Sssh!" she practically snarled, her head whipping side to side. "Sumpin's...wrong, an' I dunno what. Stay back. I'll check it out." Hesitantly, she prodded the floor in front of her with a paw. Nothing. She stepped forward, trying to catch any sort of scent. A small "crack!" caught her attention, and she whipped around to see a small pebble bounce off a nearby rock. Dammit, Rhea, you're jumping at nothing...wait. Where did it go? Hesitantly, she pulled a small seed out of the little pouch around her neck and kicked it at the ground.
>>
It disappeared without a trace. Rhea's mind raced as she tried to process what she'd seen. "...Lily? Move back out of the way for me. Don't come in." Confused, the Smeargle did, taking a few steps back to leave Rhea a way out. Rhea stepped out of the room, a cold sweat running down her back. "Alright. Now take that door y’took out earlier and shove it through the doorway - DON'T WALK IN!" Lily gave Rhea a look that asked countless questions about the Umbreon's sanity, but grabbed the door, turned it sideways, and shoved it through the open doorway. It clattered to the ground, covering almost the entire area from the entry to the exit on the other side of the room. "Okay, done. Now what was that about?" Rhea stared at the ground around the door. "D'you still have th'knife that Riolu gave you? Th'one with a string on the end?" Lily nodded. "Keep hold on the string an' toss the knife over by that rock over there." Lily stared again. "Rhea, are you okay? Is something-" "Just do it!" she snapped. Lily shrugged, grabbed the rope, wound up, and tossed the kunai. It vanished into the ground. Lily's eyes went wide, and she quickly reeled the kunai back in. "An illusion, or...?" Rhea shrugged. "I dunno, but if we'd walked through here without knowing..." She made a little falling motion with her paw. "It woulda been bad." Lily wiped her forehead, trying to appear brave, but her voice shook. "W-well, at least we found it first! Let's mark it, just for everyone else. That's our job, right?" Crouching down near the door, she carved a crude "WARNING! ONLY WALK HERE!" into the wood with the kunai. "There! That should warn anyone who walks through here without knowing, but we should tell everyone anyway. Make sure nobody moves it, or something." Rhea nodded. "Yeah, good idea. Lemme test it, make sure the bridge is safe." She padded up and along the flattened door, making it flex a bit in the middle. "Awright, it's fine. C’mon.”
>>
>>24880784
1like=1prayer ;~;7
>>
There was another door across the room. Rhea’s ears flattened. “Well, damn. That lock looks a little better, too - th’last trick aint gonna work.” Lily shook her head. “I’m not recharged yet, but I have an idea.” Rhea shrugged, motioning for Lily to go ahead. Lily took two steps forward, bringing herself right up against the door, reached up, and rapped sharply on it. A burbling, watery voice responded “Who goes there?” Lily responded cheerfully, “Hi, we’re Explorers Guild representatives. Could you let us in please?” Rhea’s eyes popped as the lock clicked to reveal a Barboach in a cloth hat. “Well, what do you want, then?” Lily paused, thinking, before breaking out into a grin. “We’re here to apologize!” The Barboach nodded self-righteously. “Oh, yes, of course. Well, do you have a tribute?” Lily nodded, a twinkle in her eye. “Yeah, they sent me with a song to play for him. Here, I’ll demonstrate...” Before Rhea’s disbelieving eyes, Lily pulled out the Apricorn ocarina she’d made and started playing. Quickly, she covered her ears - Green Apricorns naturally had holes in them, and sometimes put the listener to sleep when the wind blew through. Controlled, the music could be hypnotic if played right. Lily evidently could play right. The Barboach wobbled on its tail fins before toppling backwards, sleeping like a babe. Lily let the ocarina fall back on its cord around her neck and turned to Rhea, shaking her out of her daze. “Okay, it’s clear. We can keep going now.” Rhea gave her an appraising look, a smile spreading across her face. "L-Let's fuck sempai!" she said.

Damn Jacob "Prometheus II The Hedgehog" you full autism son.
>>
>>24880798
>>24880791
>>24880789
>>24880784
>>24880783
>>24880779
Okay, time for a new thread. I don't know what the fuck the trolls are doing, but they're doing something and it's clogging the thread.
>>
joltik a qt
>>
>>24880808

Just report and ignore
>>
>>24880808
>are
Gonna burn your house if you don't stop going full autism Jacob.
>>
>>24880813
Point, sorry. I kinda forgot that "ignore" is a perfectly acceptable option. I'm still on painkillers after getting my wisdom teeth out, d-don't judge me senpai.
>>
>>24880827
How's your Aspergers and the ADHD? :)
>>
>>24880851
Doing quite well, thanks for asking! Currently off my ADHD meds for the painkillers (surgeon told me they interact poorly) but otherwise, I'm handling it pretty well.

In other news, anyone have a Friend Ball Jigglypuff? Kinda want to see how max SpAtk Competitive Wigglytuff goes.
>>
>>24880876
Glad to hear that. Your team it's shit btw weirdo.
>>
>>24880726
Hi :) You must be new here, damn this is why I hate to leave this general for weeks, too many new faces and such a short time to know things about you.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
Hey guys Merry Christmas Eve
Try to stay sane and be happy
>>
>>24880908
>I can't check the skype group in 2 secs and answer
ebin
>>
>>24880876
Sorry, mine is in a Premier Ball. It can be fun, but hasn't worked out too well for me competitively.
>>
>>24880896
>>
>>24880932
I wasn't asking you but ye.
>>
>>24880929
imgur link?
>>
File: 1450915346319.gif (552 KB, 318x174) Image search: [Google]
1450915346319.gif
552 KB, 318x174
I barely gave a shit about /wfg/ but this thread is starting to get interesting
>>
File: 1318890294019.jpg (20 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
1318890294019.jpg
20 KB, 406x536
:)
>>
File: 8e7w8we.png (126 KB, 402x338) Image search: [Google]
8e7w8we.png
126 KB, 402x338
>mfw this thread
>>
>>24881133
Yeah, we've got a few highly dedicated trolls in here. Time to start up the ol' filters.
>>
>>24881143
>a few
Somebody explain this retard.
>>
File: Sad Ethan.png (75 KB, 261x328) Image search: [Google]
Sad Ethan.png
75 KB, 261x328
>>24881133

It's anuddah Kirzi.

Kirzi pls cum back bbq
>>
>>24881210
I'm another Kirzi?
>>
Ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Welcome to /wfg/! GameFreak has released the hottest game this year and you begged your parents to get in on the action. But, oh no! You don't have any cool pokemon!

Never fear, BreederSanta is here! I am the most autistic of them all! I have nearly every pokemon ready to give to you! Just ask and you shall receive. (Please format in pokemon showdown)

All I ask is that you catch a poochyena on route 1 and put it on GTS for what you want then reply to this post and let me know.

Merry Christmas from /wfg/, the friendliest general on 4Chan! Tell your friends.
>>
File: 1450167719211.jpg (64 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
1450167719211.jpg
64 KB, 1024x746
>>24881220

No, with the "let me find your other websites and throw shade."
>>
>>24881230
Ah, yeah. Oh well, at least no one here is flipping out and leaving like Kirzi did over being "doxxed".
>>
File: z.gif (75 KB, 150x85) Image search: [Google]
z.gif
75 KB, 150x85
>>24881234
>>
File: surskit wave.gif (591 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
surskit wave.gif
591 KB, 500x352
>>24881254
>>
Does anyone have a Reckless Tepig/Pignite/Emboar they'd be willing to part with? I can trade some recent breeding leftovers, which include:
-Friend Guard Igglybuffs
-Pickpocket Sneasels
-Defiant Bisharps
-Oblivious Feebas
-Prankster Sableye
>>
>tfw you missed Ben posting
:(
>>
>>24881895
i just sent one up on WT, I just have a thick fat tepig though it's not a female ;_;
>>
Should I run scald, surf, muddy water, or hydro pump on a shell smash omanyte carrying ice beam and earth power as coverage?
>>
>>24882587
Correction omastar not omanyte
>>
>>24882595
Surf. Do you have an omanyte ready? I have a rare one in a dive ball
>>
File: 1450185336253.gif (65 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1450185336253.gif
65 KB, 400x260
4253 - 4218 - 4562

I'm new to Pokemon, anyone got any pokemons they're willing to share with a newbie?

I'm mostly fighting with dark types, but anything would be nice really.
>>
>>24882613
Thank you i already have mine
>>
File: Mystery Egg Sheet_X6.jpg (468 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Egg Sheet_X6.jpg
468 KB, 1000x800
Small update
>>
>>24880724
Stop fucking capitalising the T in timmy, you fucking knobend.
>>
Looking for distribution pokes

I don't really have shit to give out though so if you have clones of them perfect.
>>
>>24883086
Head on over to /ekx/. You'll only get shat on for proposing such a trade here.
>>
>>24883086
Which ones do you want? Please stay here. /Ekx/ is shit
>>
Merry Christmas.
>>
>>24883483
Bet it'd be less shit if you went over there and helped. A lot more requests would get filled there, I bet. Merry early Christmas, everyone.
>>
Another bump.
>>
>>24883642
>Responding to the shitposter.

Don't do that.
>>
>>24883642
What's your TID? Can you just give me a breeding leftover? It's Christmas
>>
IamInjectorBro: wait can ghost hit fighting?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 313x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 313x414
>>24884161

Jesus FUCKING Christ, how can one person be so retarded?
>>
>>24884187
He got laughed and bullied out of showerp, it was great
>>
>>24884208
>He got laughed out of Showderp.

Well, that explains the recent spike in activity from him. He hates being rightfully spurned by communities he's weaseled himself into...
>>
File: bitchi'mfabulous.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bitchi'mfabulous.png
9 KB, 400x400
Happy Holidays nerds <3
>>
>>24884319
~
>>
>>24884187
I was really drunk and they kept yelling at me to stop stroking. Besides, who actually memorizes that shit? You'd have to be autistic
>>
>>24884585
:^)
>>
I think this is a great idea

>>24880698

We could have a wfg that involves anything using Wi-Fi and players over 4Chan. This general is misnamed, really. It's Wi-Fi minus friend safari, giveaways, and the mere thought of hacks. It's really more of a purity or breeder general. The names of each don't really matter but this sends like a solution we could all reach. A general for all Wi-Fi traffic without the rampant trolling resulting from draconian rules, and a general for those that don't want to associate with anything but bicycle simulation for byte generation.

I've mentioned this in ekx as well.
>>
>>24884711
Don't ask them, bump the other thread and let this die. People will have to join if they want to trade ~
>>
>>24884721
Okay, but I wanted to avoid asthma attacks. That might work too
>>
>>24884729
>asthma attacks
If you're not going to put on your name, don't use the same phrase you always use, injectorfag
>>
File: 1449509968224.gif (866 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449509968224.gif
866 KB, 500x281
Multi battles when?
>>
File: weavile.png (479 KB, 1042x976) Image search: [Google]
weavile.png
479 KB, 1042x976
Merry Christmas wfg!
>>
>>24884924
no u
>>
>>24884927
me gusta
>>
>>24884711
>still this upset people wont use his thread
>>
Happy holiday wfg.
>>
>>24885113
no u
>>
File: 1413755803425.png (11 KB, 177x157) Image search: [Google]
1413755803425.png
11 KB, 177x157
>>24885121
Si se puede

Besides what's wrong with perpetuating pagan practices through a syncretic christian mask?
>>
daily reminder: four more years
>>
>>24885157
voted
>>
File: ladybug Adrien chair.gif (2 MB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
ladybug Adrien chair.gif
2 MB, 319x319
>>
>>24885113
Merry Christmas Justin. Godd to see ya ~
>>
Merry Christmas!
Time to WT a few boxes of Delibirds
>>
>>24885454
If you wait a couple hours, you'll be right in time for a Japanese wt event
>>
>>24885471
Thanks, i'll give some out then too.
Heart scales and rare candies for all
>>
File: bc.png (75 KB, 299x336) Image search: [Google]
bc.png
75 KB, 299x336
Merry Christmas wfg ~
>>
File: 1418137474882.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1418137474882.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
>>24885701
You too bbybear~
>>
Merry Christmas wfg. Thanks to everyone that helped me during this year <3
>>
>>24881227
Seriously? Why am I just now finding this board?
>>
File: 20151225_102255.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151225_102255.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24881895
I can probably breed you one if you want. I'm too lazy to go for 6iv. What about 3iv?
>>
test
>>
>>24885995
It's a beautiful thing seeing the code on other boards now
>>
>>24885925
Be warned this is not a thread for hacks and clones and whatnot. There's another thread called /ekx/ for that. The person you replied to is just a dude who spends his days trying to be an ebin memelord
>>
Can someone answer me a breeding question?
>>
>>24886052
Depends if you're gonna ask or not
>>
>>24886058
I'm breeding for a physical Raichu, just for fun, but I wanted it to have Natural Gist... which is a gen IV TM move. Can I teach it there, transfer to gen VI and breed?
>>
>>24886067
no
>>
>>24886077
Damn... alright, thanks
>>
>>24886067
The TM move won't pass unless it's also an egg move which if it was you wouldn't be having this problem in the first place. So, no, you can't. Best you can do is breed in Gen IV for a decent Raichu and teach it the TM and then pass it up but that's probably too much trouble.
>>
Anyone got a HA Adamant Torchic?
Willing to trade a 6IV Timid Electrike with Lightning Rod (Female).
>>
>>24885441
~!
>>
File: 20151225_110246.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151225_110246.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24886100

Yes sir.
>>
>>24886107
Nice! Adding you now and going online.
>>
>>24886109
Ok. I'll start the trade.
>>
>>24886112
Thanks a lot, I've been looking for one for a long time.
>>
>>24886124
No problem m8
>>
>>24886082
Yup, that sucks. But thanks for the info
>>
Does anyone have some novelty delibirds for Christmas? I'll give a 3iv adamant growlithe with heatwave breedject.
>>
>>24886216
Novelty?
>>
>>24886479
novelty
>>
>>24886479
By novelty I mean shiny, special moveset, etc. Just dumb shit I wouldn't ever use outside of novelty purpose. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
>>
>>24887149
Someone's been visiting other threads/boards :^)
>>
>>24887193
Yeah I'm super new to this board. Just started today. I usually browse /pol/ and /k/
>>
>>24884585
everyone knows you cant punch a ghost
>>
>>24885415
wut a qt
>>
Anyone have a Harvest Female Exeggcute caught in Azure Bay?
>>
>>24887378

Why?
>>
>>24887277
He twarts evil in skin tight leather.
>>
>>24887412
I want a Harvest Exeggcutor in a ball that isn't the Standard Pokeball, but I can get a female Harvest one to show up in Azure Bay's Hordes.
>>
>>24887453

It's possible.
Just remember to lead with a (fainted) Cute Charmer to get maximum females.
Don't give up like a casual.
>>
>>24887471
Cute Charm can do that?

Now if only I could increase Exeggcute encounter odds. I WILL PERSERVERE!
>>
>>24887514

> From Pokémon Emerald onwards, if a Pokémon with Cute Charm is first in the party, even if it has fainted, the chance of encountering a Pokémon of the opposite gender is 66.7%, regardless of gender ratios.
>>
>>24887541
>male kangaskhan
>>
>>24887554
u fokn wot m8
>>
>>24887758
you heard me
male
kangaskhan
penis
>>
Looking for someone with klang in their friend safari. My code is 1607-3380-5063
>>
Christmas multibattles?
Also lf male flying group parent with decent ivs
>>
>>24888395
I got klink on my mirage island in ORAS today, what do you need?
>>
>>24888462
This is a known injector
>>
>>24888491
Can using a pokemon gained through injecting get Me into any trouble? If not, if it has clear body I really don't mind having one
>>
>>24888619

Possible but unlikely.
but that was only the resident troll being sad about getting bullied by his mother on Christmas and not being able to run a thread of his own.
>>
free: http://pastebin.com/CwCzu4tj
dream ball: http://pastebin.com/vYQmv4xv
total inventory: http://pastebin.com/gcvrm8y6

pls take my shit
Also, I'm feeling the holiday spirit, so if anyone wants something I'll breed it for you for the cheap price of a smile.
>>
>>24889305
I need a buneary, i don't care what kind, just know that i need one. sorta just got x today and i'm trying to get the team together
>>
>>24889337
Okay! Would you prefer Dream, Luxury, Love, or Heal ball? Dream, Luxury, and Heal are all Limber, naturally, but if you want Love you can chose between Run Away or Klutz. Also, would you prefer male or female?
>>
>>24889356
Luxury cause that shit looks raw
female, BUT ONLY because my original on Platinum was female, want to carry the tradition y'know?
>>
>>24889305
Can I get a female Hidden Ability Abra?
I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>24889394
Good choice! Luxury also helps with raising happiness. I'll get to breeding right away.
>>
>>24889402
Sure! Put something up on GTS and I'll send it over.
>>
>>24889407
Thanks nigga, should i give you my friend code now or what?
>>
>>24889417
Sure! I'm 3282 3180 7404
>>
>>24889414
Put up a Level 1 Munna with VP in the description
>>
>>24889420
thanks man. i really don't know how all this trading shit works, but i'm glad your kinda helping me out
>>
>>24889433
sent!

>>24889441
In order to trade, I need to add your friend code, too. After that, I should show up on your friend's list when you go online, and you'll get access to my shitty bug safari once you beat the game.
>>
>>24889460
>sent!
Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>24889460
So if you need mine here it is
1306-9187-3721
>>
>>24889470
also, does this mean i won't get it until the end of the game, or can i get it any time?
>>
>>24889463
No problem! If you want anything else, just ask!

>>24889470
Added you! I'll say something when I'm done breeding! And you won't get access to Friend Safari until the end of the game, but you should be able to trade as soon as you can catch Pokemon. You need at least two in order to trade, but I doubt that'll be an issue.
>>
File: 1449011018994.jpg (76 KB, 625x478) Image search: [Google]
1449011018994.jpg
76 KB, 625x478
>>24889491
OH THANK YOU GREAT ANON
you really have brought my spirits up nigga!
buneary's my favorite, so this really does mean alot to me what your doing
>>
>>24889504
No problem, I'm glad to hear it! Buneary a cute. It's fun to see them pop out of eggs.
>>
>>24889537
I gotta ask something thought
is her movelist gonna be blank, or our there going to be egg moves?
>>
>>24889542
Okay, I'm done! It's penta (31 IVs in 5/6 stats, only missing special attack), and the egg moves are Fake Tears, Encore, Fake Out, and Switcheroo. I'll be getting online in just a second!
>>
File: 1448122650404.png (291 KB, 455x396) Image search: [Google]
1448122650404.png
291 KB, 455x396
>>24889592
oh shit, thanks man.
i just put my 3DS to charge thought, but i'll get it back on
also, i'm mostly don't use moves that aren't offensive on all of my pokemon since i don't play wifi. but i'm sounding like a disrespectful fuck right now, thanks anyway anon, you da best
>>
>>24889615
The egg moves honestly aren't optimal for a Limber Buneary, but if you want I can teach it retaliate or something instead of one of its status moves so that it'll be better early game.
>>
>>24889632
fuck man, i don't want you to do all that bullshit all over again. are you sure your okay with that?
>>
>>24889305
>>24889305
Can I have a snorunt and/or any decent IV male from the flying egg group?
second call for holiday multibattles
>>
>>24889635
Don't worry about it, they're just TMs. :) I'll teach it that and power-up punch.
>>
>>24889646
you really are based anon
i'd fug in real life if it could make up the debt
>>
>>24889305
>>24889491
Same person that asked for an Abra, can I get a 0 Speed IV female dreamball Munna?
I've been trying to breed one with 4 perfect IVs and a 0 speed IV for a while now and I've had no luck
>>
>>24889641
I've got two 6IV male Pidgey, one with 31 in attack and one with 0. Which would you prefer? Or would you like both? Also for Snorunt, would you prefer Dream or Dive ball?

>>24889665
No problem, put something up!

>>24889664
Hit me up next time you're in Tokyo ;) Are you Tyson btw?
>>
File: 1448731594010.png (24 KB, 180x234) Image search: [Google]
1448731594010.png
24 KB, 180x234
>>24889678
Nope
i can be if you want me to
>>
>>24889686
ohbby ;) What's your in game name so I can know who to send a trade to
>>
File: 1450795486327.jpg (39 KB, 629x468) Image search: [Google]
1450795486327.jpg
39 KB, 629x468
>>24889692
OH Fuck
when you said Tyson, i thought you were talking about a different nigga my bad
So yeah, its me baby
>>
>>24889719
lmao gj
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1449296451106.png (126 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
1449296451106.png
126 KB, 469x500
>>24889719
FUCK YES
Just got her!
Thanks alot anon, we should do this again sometime, your awesome!
>>
>>24889678
Put up a Male level 1 Munna with VP in the description for the Munna
>>
>>24889734
sent!

>>24889732
anytime, stud ;)
>>
>>24889746
Thanks again!
>>
>>24889756
No problem! Good luck with breeding!
>>
>>24889678
you have a 6iv pidgey with a 0 stat... what?
Ill take either or
snorunt female in a dream preferred
FC?
>>
>>24889840
some paranoia here... So everyone gives mr injectfag shit for being inject fag but this guy gets to be based. how do we know HE isnt an injectfag?
>>
>>24889846

> some paranoia here

If you're still trading for things, there is not enough paranoia.
>>
>>24889840
>one with 31 in attack and one with 0
Attack is implicit, but sorry for being unclear. I'll breed you a HA Dream Ball female, then! FC's 3282 3180 7404
>>
>>24889846
I don't know if there's any way that I can prove it to you, and I'm doing you a favor so I don't really care enough to argue my case, but I feel like my free list, which I've been posting in just about every thread for the past 6 months, and the fact that I have a different fc should be evidence enough to the contrary.
But if you don't believe me and don't want to trade, that's fine. Just tell me before I start breeding you something.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 455x650
>>24889846
>So everyone gives mr injectfag shit for being inject fag.
>Implyimg that's the only reason.

Hoo boy...

The idiot known as InjectorFag is also trying to combine /ekx/ and /wfg/ into one thread because, by his logic and completely ignoring the wishes of either generals, there's no difference between legitamate and legal Pokemon. There's also his attitude towards /wfg/'s old guard and how he tries to scare 'em off.

The one thing that flies over his head is that many have tried to do this in the past, many have failed, and will continue to fail.

He's basically one of /vp/'s many Don Quixotes, just like the Tailsposters and AntiFur.
>>
File: 2cf_1_.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2cf_1_.gif
2 MB, 500x281
So multi battles?
>>
>>24889894
yes please

also added giveaway friend
>>
File: Snapshot_20151226_6.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151226_6.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>24889908
I finished breeding you the Snorunt! I'll get online in a second. Also hatched this bad boy while I was at it. You didn't ever tell me which Pidgey you wanted, by the way.
>>
>>24889894
im in for multis
>>
>>24890001
aahhhhhhhhh shit I had a shiny glalie once. It was awful but still congrats.
I'll take the one with 0 in attack I suppose thanks.
>>
>>24890008
No problem, and thanks! This one's timid, so it's going to stay a Snorunt most likely. Too bad, since it's HA and everything.
>>
>>24890004
we need just one more then
>>
>>24889894
blastoise is a big guy
>>
>>24889872
No, I'm here for friends. Making an all inclusive /wfg/ for everyone and a purity general /pg/ for special snowflakes and their hand bred bytes was just a solution that someone else floated that I agreed with
>>
>>24890247
You're here because your mommy doesn't love you.
The official abbreviation for Elitist Breeding General has been wfg for years.
Don't like it? Go do a tumbl about it.
>>
>>24890264
Is that the best rebuttal you have? "No, only the most autistic tripfags have weathered all discussion for change so that's why we insist on harassing anyone new on a daily basis"

You can have this general. Just call it /pg/ and be done with it so we can all be at peace
>>
merry christmas wfg
i wt'd a delibird c:
i've been breeding for a shiny venipede for last 2-3 months, no luck yet!
>>
>>24890328
I can give you a shiny you hatched today if you post a venipede leftover on gts for a level 100 ditto
>>
>>24890328
Hey rex. Merry Christmas.
>>
Are we going to get the shiny xerneas and yvetal even in europe or is it just never going to happen? I don't trust the GTS I'm always suspicious they are hacked. I prefer getting from a reliable source. Anyone know anything?
>>
>>24890333
huh? It's okay, I don't mind breeding my own, thanks tho, and nice trips.

>>24890341
Thanks anon, you too!

>>24890345
I don't know anything about that, off the top of my head, anon. But in a similar topic, pokemon company finally announced Hoopa give-aways for Australia in 2016 which is really nice.
>>
after so long of wfg being wfg why would anyone even care to change it
>>
>>24890328
Merry Christmas, Xer
>>
Anyone in for multis!
>>
File: 005.png (164 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
005.png
164 KB, 300x399
Oh I'm in! Who's 3 and 4?
>>
yo is this where vgcfags hang out? I noticed there's no competative general anymore
>>
>>24891438
No Tyrone.
>>
File: sfetch023.png (2 KB, 215x34) Image search: [Google]
sfetch023.png
2 KB, 215x34
>>24891438
>>
>>24891450
rude, but thank you
>>
Guys, should I keep a 15/31/31/31/31/31 Terrakion? I haven't saved the game, I don't care about hp cause almost every vgc set is focus sash, but that 31 in SpAttack is just insulting. What do?
>>
>>24891499

Do you really want to use one?
You can do better than that, keep trying!

Are you just looking for absolution because you are bored and want something better to do with your time?
Save like the casual you are.
>>
>>24891499
>should I keep
lol no.
If you have to ask, it's not worth keeping, and you know that, or else you wouldn't have asked
>>
>>24891506
you can proceed to suck my cock, i got a jolly 5 IV
>>24891517
I got a perfect one thx
>>
Dive ball works on ORAS Lugia?
>>
>>24891579
nice grammar
>>
>>24891579
It does but that means Lugia can't have multiscale
>>
Anyone got a HA Purrloin or Liepard? IVs don't matter. Offering Prankster Whimsicott with Worry seed and perfect IVs.
>>
>>24891837
I'll breed you one now
I used one during the spooky cup and prankster encore won the game for me on more than a few occasions.
>>
>>24891326
IM IN
>>
>>24891837
Add me, I managed to get one.
>>
>>24891438
Please stay though desu. We never have anyone for battles.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>24891450
I'm Tyrone. And there's never enough niggas for me to play multis. But I can fuck your wife. Longdick style.
>>
Post.
>>
wifi pls.
>>
Can someone provide me with a Tauros? I can offer a 5IV Bold HA Lileep (not perfect speed), or Relaxed 5IV 0 Speed Hippopotas.
>>
Fight me fgts, 6v6 Single Battles. Multi Battles are also fine if there are enough people who want to join. I'll be using my competitive monotype team in Singles so adjust your smogonfaggotry accordingly.

Also, I noticed that I have a spare shiny Timburr on my PC that I don't need. 31/31/xx/31/31/31, Adamant, Sheer Force, no egg moves. If you want it, offer me something. I don't really know what I want but it doesn't have to be anything grounbreaking.
>>
>>24892282

LC, PU?
>>
>>24892282
>Fight me fgts, 6v6 Single Battles. Multi Battles
multis then m8s?
>>
>>24892300
>tfw Multis might be happening

>>24892297
I don't really understand your question.
>>
>>24891926
Hey you still around? I'll add you.
>>
>>24892330
Sure you can, we just have to wait for a fourth member to join. I can host the battles then.
>>
>>24892297
He's asking If you want to do little cup or PU-tier battles I assume.

>>24892322
Yup, I'm still here.
Send me a trade request whenever, I will just be hatching eggs.
>>
>>24892250
I can catch you one in a horde if you just need the Pokemon
>>
>>24892378
I can breed for IVs/Natures myself so just the pokemon would be fine.
>>
>>24892343
Thank you!
>>
>>24892394
No problem, have fun with it!
Thanks for the qt
>>
File: 1384410155464.png (131 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1384410155464.png
131 KB, 565x600
Come on guys, one more for Multis. Also, add me mr dicklicker, I'll be hosting if/when Multis happen.
>>
>>24892410
I'll join, why not.
Added you
>>
>>24892410
added and bumping
>>
>>24892410
I'm in. Just don't expect me to use legendary 'mons. I don't like doing that.
>>
>>24892435
Yet minimize blissey is just fine?
>>
Excellent, we now have four people. Tell me when you have your teams ready and I'll send the invite. We'll be playing three battles so everyone gets paired with everyone.
>>
>>24892445
What? I'm not the one who used that Blissey. I don't even have one.
>>
>>24892435
Sorry, you missed this round. You can join after these battles.
>>
File: MegaMew2Y.png (313 KB, 1024x1465) Image search: [Google]
MegaMew2Y.png
313 KB, 1024x1465
Can anyone give me a perfect Mewtwo for being used as Mega Y?

I've never been good at hacks and stuff.

Please?
>>
File: il_570xN.738959678_81u7_1_.jpg (41 KB, 570x544) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.738959678_81u7_1_.jpg
41 KB, 570x544
Who's all in for multi battles? If you still need a fourth i'm in.
>>
>>24892454
Ah alright. I'll wait.
>>
>>24892453
Sorry. You were the one that mentioned it during that battle so I thought it was yours. It's Leo I will bully then.

>>24892448
I'm ready whenever
>>
File: look_how_evil_he_is.jpg (68 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
look_how_evil_he_is.jpg
68 KB, 1920x1080
>>24892460
10 posts came through in the time it took me to post this including your fourth. No worries, i'm just glad this thread is seeing traffic, it's kinda been a ghost town.
>>
>That fucking Pikaclone team
We're screwed
>>
>>24892454
and ill fill in if we need people for a second round
literally only have 6 pokemon btw so yeah...
>>
File: multi.jpg (695 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
multi.jpg
695 KB, 1440x2560
>>24892445
Yup I was with you actually. It was a fun match still. I was waiting for his Blissey to run out of Swagger PP so that I could take out my Durant and start spamming Hone Claws for that accuracy boost. We'd have won :)
>>
Crustle 2 strok
>>
>>24892488

Salamence guy looks like he is taking multis super serious.
>>
>Heat Wave missing the most crucial Pokemon at the most crucial time
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
This has happened so many times that it isn't even funny anymore.
>>
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnn
>>
>2hp

Oh my god
>>
>Rapidas goes for the heal
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
>>
>two crits
Actual hax
>>
File: 1385756968473.png (48 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
1385756968473.png
48 KB, 317x317
Those pikaclones have some awesome tricks up their sleeves, damn. Also, Mega Obama too stronk pls nerf.
>>
>>24892391
Alright, I got one finally. If you're okay with non-HA, put something up for it.
>>
>>24892571
Yeah I actually preffer non-HA. I put up a Level 1 Male Lileep.
>>
>>24892597
sent
>>
>Not running max Speed on Manectric
u foken wot m8

Anyway, great games guys!
>>
>>24892617
Thanks!
>>
File: 1441588033508.png (149 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1441588033508.png
149 KB, 640x360
Those were a lot of fun, thanks guys!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.