[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: pokecenter.png (196 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
pokecenter.png
196 KB, 500x750
>News/Important Info
-3DS system version 10.3 is released. OoTHax and Ironhax need a payload update, re-download the starter kit from Smea's site. Otherwise, same thing as 10.2 as far as we know. Obviously update the payload before updating the console.

-Nintendo went full faggot and blocked any form of NNID login for people below 10.2, and 10.2 will likely die next. That means no eShop spoof (unless you don't have a NNID attached to it), no Miiverse and not even Pokémon Shuffle check-ins from people on <=10.1.

>Homebrew Flowchart, what can I do at x.x 3DS version, etc, also contains useful links (CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING SHIT)
http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png
(10.2 and 10.3 have the same hax compatibility, although with different payloads)

>PKHeX directly on the 3DS throught Homebrew Launcher (WIP)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/397565/

>PHBank, free Pokébank alternative
https://gbatemp.net/threads/398718/

>Homebrew Instalation, has instructions to install all main *hax's
https://gbatemp.net/threads/395652/
Smealum's site: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

>What is this
Inject Pokemon into your XY/ORAS game using the Homebrew Launcher.

>What do I need
Any XY/ORAS game.
A PC with a SD adapter.
A way to access homebrew.
Brains.

>Instructions on how to inject and general info (DON'T BE A LAZY FAGGOT, READ THIS)
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ

http://pastebin.com/FWSxVMue (for web exploit users)

>Read before requesting pokémon
http://pastebin.com/7vr5uGcJ

>For ROM-hacking stuff
http://pastebin.com/zmH9KsGd

>Filter these 3 tripcodes
!FAgOTpEnIs
!ShinyDickY
!mFrEe.....

Last thread: >>24652544
>>
>>24668270
Okay, thanks. I'll try that. It's been pretty frustrating that I did all that work and saw nothing come of it.

Another question is, I want to update to the latest version...how do I do this? I still have Ironfall downloaded and use it for IronHax, but what do I need to update on my 3ds before doing the system update? I'm pretty lost in the terms, so I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>24668304
Oops, meant to reply to
>>24668274
>>
>>24668304
You have to update the ironhax payload BEFORE the console. Basically you get the newest ironfall installer from smea's starter kit, run it, when it asks your firmware, choose 10.3, then update. Obviously it'll stop working at the current firmware but should work again as soon as you update the 3DS.

I guess I should include this in the next OPs, it's a pretty common question.
>>
>>24668329
Okay so I got the starter kit and all, so all I have to do is run Ironhax installer for 10.3 and then let the firmware update?
>>
>>24668270
With Homebrew, I can do all that cool modding shit and get those mods that make the game harder right?
>>
Shit, its hopeless for me then. at 9.9 and I left my internet connection on during 10.- release. Tried manually installing browserhax but it just says can't connect. may as well wait till they revive tubehax then. But is there anything I can still do to get homebrew working again? (Still have Ironfall from August)
>>
>>24669137
What version do you have? You could try the smash demo, Ocarina of Time too.
>>
I updated my 3ds accidentally without updating my payloads like a fucking retard and have no access to homebrew. However, I own a powersaves and an OOT3D cartridge. Can I still get homebrew back using this method and get oot3dhax while my 3DS is at 10.3?
>>
>>24669211
9.9.0 26U for my 3ds im afraid of going to eshop because it will update my 3ds beyond hacking.
>>
>>24668667
>>24669009
Yes.

>>24669222
https://gbatemp.net/threads/oothax-powersaves-file.402554/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/oot3dhax-powersave-edition.401799/

>>24669230
Well if you can't use the browserhax DNS thing and is on O3DS you're 100% fucked, sorry.
>>
>>24669222
>>24669762
Actually I forgot oot3dhax has now "official" saves, see smea's site, it'll redirect to yellows8 where you download them for all version.
>>
File: glace.jpg (43 KB, 437x600) Image search: [Google]
glace.jpg
43 KB, 437x600
ROMFS for Rising Ruby and Star Sapphire updated, check the hackrom subpastebin!

Also has a xdelta patch for people who have the first version and don't wanna download the whole thing again.

Gonna do the RR CIA later as well, hopefully it will be a breeze this time.
>>
hey guys I tried to download the ninhax installer from smea's site.
I put it on the SD and launched my Ironfall as usual, launched the installer, did the standard procedure Ironfall1.1, O3ds 10.1-0 USA, then I got error FFFFFFFE.
any idea?
i'm sitting in with ironhax 2.1
>>
>>24669762
Yeah, thats what I thought. shit, hope Tubehax is patched soon, or something better pops up
>>
finally got the OOThax to work, without ironhax ninja etc. how do i play other region games?
>>
>>24670977
There's a preinstalled region free app when you boot the Homebrew Launcher.
>>
get hype. Shiny Diancie JP event in December. soon our Shiny fairy rocks will be allowed on the GTS but as clones of the official JP event only.
>>
>>24671357
Yeah, that event was unexpected. I had my doubts that we'd see shinys of Gen VI mythicals any time soon.

I'll be injecting the .wc6 as soon as it's posted on ProjectPokemon, and I'll provide the .pk6 after I legalize the region date back to Japanese. I guess I can also distro a few to those that can't inject.
>>
>>24671949
>region date
region data*
>>
File: 1434653994790.jpg (26 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1434653994790.jpg
26 KB, 500x438
Does anyone have the "extractrepack" folder from this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwni1NHg9ZI

The files was deleted by nintendo so I don't have access to it, I just want to play the latest version of sinking sapphire
>>
>>24672629
See >>24669923, the full romfs for the latest version are uploaded.
>>
>>24672728
I can't find in the pastebin where to download the already patched ROMFS and code.bin for Sinking Sapphire
>>
>>24672983
>hackrom pastebin
it's the first pastebin in the text inside.
>>
File: 1435602608315.gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1435602608315.gif
2 MB, 352x288
>>24672728
>>24672983
Nevermind, it was at the very top, my b
>>
>>24671949
Much appreciated
>>
>>24671949
thanks. a wondercard file would be great when it comes out. Datel is on top of these too with their powersaves but injecting wondercards is easier than using a save dongle for me. i just wish lunarcookies would put an upload button instead of relying on click and drag bullshit that is the only reason I can't take a wondercard file i downloaded onto my smartphone and upload it to lunarcookies to be converted into a QR code that would inject all the data to my game from the web browser. if I want to put wondercards into my game from my computer i have powersaves for that. the main thing here is convenience. pokedit has a QR code generator for event pokemon that can be accessed from mobile devices but it's preset and doesnt have an upload option. who knew click and drag makes things actually more inconvenient lol
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 159x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 159x163
>cheating in a children video game
>>
>>24673635
>missing out on Japan exclusives
http://niceme.me/
>>
>>24673635
You know, if you asked nicely I guarantee someone here would make you something too, Anon. Take care.
>>
>>24673676
>>24673687
>replying

This guy posts that shit like twice in every /ekx/ thread. Just ignore him.
>>
>>24673687
i bet he watches the dub too. he's doing this to himself and ruining his own experience and tries to justify it by claiming we're cheating using memes instead of owning up to his own stupidity ;^)
>>
>>24673710
but then it wouldn't be any fun if I didn't call someone out on their memed bullshit ;^)
>>
>>24673710
>>24673711
I know, more common than not they just want a response; but if per chance they are just upset about not having neat evens/shinys, Maybe if they had a perfect ditto they wouldn't care? At least I'd like to believe things work that way.
>>
Can you download someone's copied save file and write it onto your game via save manager? Thanks.
>>
>>24668270
Mentally retarded here. I'm planning on getting a second hand 3ds xl with 9.5 firmware version. So this means I don't need any other game cartridges? Following the flowchart, Browserhax -> Menuhax.
>>
>>24673920
Yeah. It it's digital you need to update the secure values but svdt does that automatically.

>>24673998
Yeah. But it would be better if you got a <=9.2 if possible, you'd have WAY more options.

Also you will be unable to update your games in 9.3~10.1 because spoofing is kill, but 9.2 can deal with that.
>>
>>24673920
Yes, unlike with shitty PowerSaves.

I've been able to load my save onto other cartridges of the same title
>>
>>24674106
Doesn't even need to be the same title, you can load fucking AS into OR and vice-versa.

I've got OR and unlocked the Ho-Oh theme for two friends who got AS, and one of them also unlocked Lugia theme for me.
>>
>>24674017
>>24674106
Where can I find one of these files? I'm not even sure what to search. I just wanna experiment with some random save files, maybe even "100% completed all level 100s all items" type of shit, just for the hell of it. Not like I couldn't do it myself.
>>
i have a usa 3ds will a jpn Pokemon y work with hans/neo y?
>>
>>24674643
definitely but you need the region spoof setting set to JP with HANS and the edited romfs dump file to redirect to has to be JP region. although i am not sure the setting is necessary as HANS breaks regionlocking by default through hax2.5 gameloading methods and I'm certain smealum said that the region spoof thing was for playing games in different languages than they come from. try a JP cart with the EN language setting in HANS unless you can read Japanese.
>>
>>24674690
did one of those tutorials
got everything installed but when i go to hans i get a black screen with glitch line on the left side
>>
>>24674017
>http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png
My main reason for buying a used 3ds is just for injecting. I do have powersaves but injecting seems like the better and faster option. Will there be no issues in pokemon trading locally with a cfw 3ds and a legal 3ds?
>>
>>24674756
did you dump the JP cart with braindump then do the proper neo y edits to the romfs and put it in the correct folders and subfolders for HANS then made sure HANS is set to redirect the romfs to the one in the subfolders? make sure nothing is missing and that the modified romfs matches the region of the game you're using file redirection mods on. also HANS seems to either have problems with Pokemon game mods or people are stupid and dont account for everything
>>
>>24674948
yes and I followed this tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBK2Nae8HIE
>>
>>24674117
I wouldn't recommend that, unless you're fucking around temporarily, because it may have negative side effects. I did do that with my Blue and Yellow one time. It worked, but there were some glitchy parts.

But what do you mean about their themes? You mean their theme plays when you battle their opposite?

>>24674317
No fucking clue, but I wouldn't mind giving you the save file of my extra Y, if you have Y. It's not one of my main legitimate saves, just a save where I used to fuck around during the PowerSaves days and before injection. I bought the game used, finished the save that was on there, then started hacking. Mainly used it with PowerSaves in fear it's corrupt my main X and Y, then I'd transfer stuff over with Bank. Don't use it anymore though now with Homebrew and all
>>
>>24674934
it's preferred to have a 3ds capable of kernel access and custom firmware emuNAND. that way everything is accessible for all the kinds of modifications and in case Nintendo goes fuller faggot and blocks all online completely for those that don't update. the web browser already is blocked on 9.9+ for those that didn't update. luckily the means to block the web browser weren't implemented until 9.9 so 9.8 and below can still user browserhax and 9.5.0-22 and below can use spider3dstools-supported mods like Pokemon game injection tools and RAM hack code injection (action replay basically but with limitations). 9.0 - 9.2 New3DS with IPS display and custom firmware 9.5 emuNAND with Nver updated to the latest for eShop spoofing is the master race of hacking here. it'll keep you on top when updates and patches come rolling out that will block you from going online when you want to keep your hacks and not worry about updates patching the various exploits and homebrew launcher entrypoints. basically it will maintain having your cake and eating it too without having it taken away in the next update or having to wait for smealum to find more entrypoints that wont inevitably be patched just yet. but if you're lazy don't bother buying another 3ds just use one of the various entrypoints for the homebrew launcher, svdt, and PKHeX to mod your save although you won't have the convenience of injecting from the web browser or keeping your hacks while keeping eShop access.
>>
>>24674990
Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire share similar data. no surprise to me that saves can be used interchangeably and that the Ho-oh and Lugia theme are in both. the data is there already it seems. shame that doesn't mean the busty May mod designed for Alpha Sapphire will work with Omega Ruby unless someone ports the model over with all the right changes in code.
>>
>>24675021
Thank you anon. I'll just probably settle with a 9.5 regular 3ds. I can only afford <90$.
>>
Anyone got a .pk6 file Jirachi with draco meteor? I want the 2013 tanataba one, but I only got its .pgf file.
>>
>>24675705
nevermind, got it.
>>
>>24675021
>>24675044
>>24675078
>>24675705
>>24675738
>cheating in pokemon
>>
File: vulps.png (637 KB, 953x1114) Image search: [Google]
vulps.png
637 KB, 953x1114
Here's the CIA for the latest version of Rising Ruby: https://mega.nz/#!CdwzxDTa!OFbXDLxl4Fl-VXyZVnC3QiwkkgQ_yMunGcnW0IybJ9c

Added to the pastebin. Please report back if it works.
>>
>>24675754
le cheatinf in pokemon meme SD
>>
>>24675754
No image this time? Step it up. ;)
>>
Okay, so unfortunately, I'm a broke-ass college student and can't get the required shit for injection. Also, I updated my DS a while ago before I thought of this. Would someone mind making me a 6IV Ditto with a red string? I don't really care about the rest, I just need to do some breeding.
>>
>>24675754
>missing out on exclusives
I can meme too, faggot
>>
so what's the easiest way to ;^) my pokeymans?
>>
>>24677445
I'll whip one up. Put something in the GTS asking for a lv.100 Ditto with "thanks anon" in the description. Just let me know what Pokemon you deposit so I know what to search for
>>
>>24677826
Put up a Porygon. If it helps, my trainer name is Jacob.
>>
>>24675754
We can start shitposting in WFG too you know :^)
>>
>>24677848
Loading the save now. I'll be on the GTS momentarily.
>>
>>24677880
Thank you, Anon, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>24669923
I will be waiting for the cia Thanks!
>>
>>24677946
No problem bro
>>
How do I set the Pokémon center as passerby icon?
>>
Anyone able to make me a Hitmontop?
Male
Nickname: B Boy
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Rapid Spin
Close Combat
Fake out
Toxic

EVs: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD
Preferably 6 ivs.

Thanks guys!
>>
File: pokeman center instructions.jpg (105 KB, 903x261) Image search: [Google]
pokeman center instructions.jpg
105 KB, 903x261
>>24678024
>>
>>24678094
Sent :^)
>>
>>24678167
On the gts? Thank you by the way!
>>
>>24677953
Hey I already did it like I said here >>24675942
>>
>>24678233
He's just trolling
>>
>>24678234
Yeah im installing it when i finish i tell you if it works
>>
>>24678234
i installed the cia but it doesn´t have diferent icon
,how did you made this i want to do this with the update too also it works
>>
>>24678539
It doesn't have a different icon indeed, Drayano didn't make one. As for how I made, I just used the 3DS Builder from Pack Hack, romfs was basically the same thing from my previous upload but extracted, exheader was from the OR update you sent me, exefs is from Dray's package. Then I use the 3DS to CIA converter 4.3 to create the CIA and the bin file that I don't know what the fuck it is for.
>>
my brother said he was gonna buy me cubic ninja for christmas, I can homebrew with it on 10.1 ODS right?
>>
>>24679483
no
>>
>>24679483
Cubic Ninja still works on all firmware to date. You can fully update your 3DS if you're getting CN.

Ignore >>24679805
He's just our local troll that shitposter and gives false answers to throw people off. Once we told people to start filtering his tripcode, he started posting anonymously, which honestly is more effective in fooling people unfortunately.
Besides, firmware compatibility can easily be proven by the links in the OP
>>
So I bought a new nintendo 3ds today. Should I system transfer and let it format my old 2ds, or should I just log in like normal? I don't wanna format the 2ds really, but I want my Shuffle data on the 3DS...
>>
>>24680296
I should mention that I mostly don't want to format the 2DS because I've been using it for homebrew and all, and I don't have a way to get that on the new 3ds.
>>
can someone please please please inject me a gale wings fletchling? I don't care about IVs, EVs, moves, shiny, or any of that. I spent the whole day trying to catch one and even though i was using honey to bring up hordes, not one horde showed up. i would really appreciate this but if no one is willing to i get it, i dont know what i could offer in return since you guys can pretty much make whatever you want but if there is anything i can do to make this happen please let me know
>>
>>24680463
Add me.
1478-6834-6013
Doing this over GTS isn't a good idea.
>>
>>24680612
ok adding you now thank you so much
>>
>>24680612
ok added and waiting online
>>
>>24680629
You're breeding it, right? That's why it's from moonland.
>>
>>24680612
thank you so so so much, also your player icon being a pole center is really cool
>>
>>24680640
yes i am, i appreciate it!
>>
Question to anyone selling on ebay. How is it that you categorize it, I'm seeing a bunch under "guide"
>>
I'm trying to install ninjhax but whenever I scan the QR code the game just glitches out and crashes. I've tried clearing the save data already and I have had tubehax (I still have the custom themes) if it matters. I'm on old 3DS10.3.0-28E
>>
>>24678094
Are you online still?
>>
>>24680296
don't system transfer, it updates the firmware

if you're on 9.0-9.2 or even older, setup custom firmware and then system transfer from the 2DS to the emunand of the N3DS
>>
Where's the Super Mystery Dungeon .cia, boys?
>>
>>24673635
I'm actually just importing some of the Pokemon I got on ROMs.

I mean I theoretically could transfer the save to a FireRed cart, but it would require money and trading/transferring through like 4 generations. It's much easier to just inject them from my ROM save.
>>
File: EYqXfQs[1].png (155 KB, 1089x736) Image search: [Google]
EYqXfQs[1].png
155 KB, 1089x736
Anyone willing to inject me a shiny Froakie?
>>
>>24681917
>>
>>24681999
fug
>>
I'm new to all this hacking and injecting.

Is there a way to modify my european 3DS so that i can play the US version of Super Mystery Dungeon on it?
>>
>>24681917
Put it in the correct format, and I'll do it. Is it for a play through?
>>
>>24682022
There's a preinstalled region free app when you boot the Homebrew launcher

>>24681463
Not really sure, but maybe try setting your DNS back to auto obtain, and double check that you're scanning the correct firmware QR
>>
>>24682204
Just for general use, I've been trying to breed a shiny Froakie with masuda method since Pokémon Y launch but I am not a lucky man.

http://pastebin.com/w22CfGg3
This is the correct format, right?

Really appreciate it.
FC: 2707-1584-7774
>>
>>24682273
Yes it is. I'll have it done momentarily. The reason I asked was because if it's for a play through, I would make it have your trainer info that way it would obey you.
>>
>>24682331
Thanks again, I'll be waiting in ORAS.
>>
>>24682367
I don't think so... did you want those? I'm pretty skint generally in Pokémon, I try to collect shiny Pokémon that are black whilst shiny, hence the shiny Froakie. Been trying to breed a shiny Furfrou as well. The RNG gods are not merciful.
>>
>>24682356
Do you have a perfect Ditto/ the XY&Z event mons? I'm getting ready to add you.
>>
>>24682370
No haha. I was just gonna give you them as well if you didin't already have them. Anyway I have you added, getting on now.
>>
File: 1219-0-cry[1].jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry[1].jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>24682394
Oh, thanks! I would appreciate that. But honestly just getting this Froakie after so long is already something else
>>
>>24682394
[LOUD SWEATING]

I CANT BELIEVE YOU.

YOU ARE THE BEST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM
>>
>>24682416
In a second I'll trade you again and see if I can get that Zyguard to pass. :3
>>
>>24682427
I'll stay online then but thank you so much for that freakin' Furfrou. You have no idea.

Jesus christ the Rayquaza. YES.
I've officially got a full team of 6 shinies that are black now. Very nice.
>>
>>24682464
No problem man. I'm gonna check that Zyguard again. Brb You want anything else while I'm genning?
>>
>>24682482
Yes, please! Shiny Riolu, Tepig or Zoroark, perhaps? Any of those would be awesome. Do you want the formatted versions? If their levels are lower I can take them with me on my adventure in ORAS.
>>
>>24682488
Yup format them if you don't mind. I have another Zygarde attempt getting back on. Want the event Zoroark with Sludge Bomb?
>>
>>24682491
I mean Zorua, actually but yeah, whatever works easiest for you. I'll format them real quick.

http://pastebin.com/5pHV5mLa
Sorry for taking so long, I was trying to format them + get out of a gym battle in-game so we could trade.
>>
Requesting the Pokemon Channel Jirachi with Salac Berry.
Information for it can be found in the link below.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_game-based_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_III#Channel_Jirachi
>>
>>24682512
I'll just follow your formatting, unless you say otherwise haha. It's fine, I didn't know you were battling or I would have stopped spamming the trade button.
>>
>>24682519
If there's better formatting, be my guest. I just looked up the moves they get by default and made them level 1 shinies with the "best" ability they can legally get.
>>
>>24682527
Welp I have them made, I'm getting on in a second.
>>
So I'm on 9.9 with Ironhax still, is there no benefit from me updating unless I want access to eshop? Also I have an old 3DS, all I use homebrew for is for injecting and eventually importing games. Do I just wait for whatever smea fixes or is okay to update?
>>
>>24682513
Fuck, I forgot to put up a shitmon.
I put up a Lv. 20 male Lileep asking for Jirachi.
The message I put is /ekx/.
>>
Wait, is there no way to eShop spoof anymore?

If you actually use the eShop, are you forced to update now, even if you're on low firmware?
>>
>>24682533
I think the tackle on the riolu wasn't legal then?
>>
>>24682536
>So I'm on 9.9 with Ironhax still, is there no benefit from me updating unless I want access to eshop?

That's right, eShop or anything else that needs NNID login, such as Shuffle, Bank and Miiverse. You'll be losing entrypoints such as menuhax for no good reason.

But if you do need to update you can, after you update the payload. But if you don't really need to, you'd better off wait.

>>24682539
Jirachi can't be sent via GTS directly m8, unless it's one released in gen 6 with ribbon with hacking.

>>24682544
Yeah, only <=9.2 can spoof if currently.
>>
>>24682555
It is not legal. Pick something else?
>>
>>24682544
>Wait, is there no way to eShop spoof anymore?
Yes, eShop spoof is dead for 9.9, 10.0 and maybe 10.1

>If you actually use the eShop, are you forced to update now, even if you're on low firmware?
Not only eShop, with any NNID service (Bank, themes, dlc) you are forced to update
>>
>>24682558
By something else I mean a different move hahaha.
>>
>>24682558
Quick Attack is legal at birth, so let's try that.

>>24682562
gotcha
>>
>>24682556
>>24682560
Aw that sucks, thank you for clearing up
I'm on 9.0 myself so I guess I'm safe..
>>
>>24682556
Damnit. Should I just ask for a shitmon then do acquaintance trade?
>>
>>24682569
Yeah, that or FC trade, but it's pretty understandable not being comfortable putting your FC on 4chan.
>>
>>24682565
Getting back on now.
>>
File: 1401863504107s[1].jpg (8 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1401863504107s[1].jpg
8 KB, 229x250
>>24682597
Waiting in the pokemon center so I won't be delaying us this time.
>>
>>24682591
Put the same Pokemon up again but asked for Zigzagoon this time.
>>
>>24682604
>asking for Ziggs

That's getting sniped sorry.

Put a shitmon from later routes asking for a lv. 91+ male Braixen. You can keep him/the item.

Also do you want specific IVs/nature on the Jirachi, or is it just for colecting purposes?
>>
>>24682597
You're giving me so much good shit I'm legitimately running out of mooks here.
>>
>>24682650
Enjoy my friend haha.
>>
>>24682637
Okay I put up a Volbeat this time.
Good nature/IVs would be preferred in case I ever get the urge to EV train it.
>>
>>24682637
>>24682668
wait, jirachi goes through the gts now?
>>
>>24682677
No, I'm just a retard.
>>
>>24682677
Any mythical pokémon released in gen 6 go through if you release their ribbon. Their other attributes need to be legal though.

>>24682691
Sent, pick it and let's trade.
>>
>>24682704
wouldnt that render the jirachi as a blatant hack?
>>
>>24682719
Yes.
>>
>>24682704
Picked it up and ready to trade.
Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>24682743
Enjoy! :3

And play with the Braixen.
>>
>>24682750
Will you be doing the shiny diancie pls bui ;-;
>>
Requesting Pokemon SMD USA cia
>>
>>24682768
Most likely, but other active givers like !J05 will probably be doing it as well, I'm not a super active giver but you don't need to worry. i'm not bui btw :3

>>24682773
>>>3dsiso.com
>>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>24681669
The software was up to date already. I just need to know if I download Shuffle from the eshop will it carry my save data or not?
>>
I just want to confirm if my research is correct.

Currently, the only pokemon that you can't have legally with the Gen6-native pentagon is Mew, Meloetta, and Genesect?

Didn't even fucking know there was a pentagon Manaphy exclusive to Korea. No one seems to know this, and even Serebii doesn't have it logged in his event database.
>>
>>24681509
I am now. Sorry I left. Are you online?
>>
>>24683017
thats right, those 3 are the only ones missing the pentagon mark serebii a shit
>>
Lo and behold, rhyhorn likes to hide it's shiny formes, so I am looking for an awesome injecter to make an shiny rhyhorn, moves, iv and evs? Doesn't matter as long g as it shines
>>
File: believe.jpg (75 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
75 KB, 550x550
>>24683017
>>24683025
Here's hoping for a Mew event in February for the 20th anniversary.

>pic very releated
>>
>>24683029
So you're saying you don't care about stats and moves?
I'll clone my shiny Rhyhorn and GTS it for you. Just deposit something with "thanks anon" in the description, and let me know what the pokemon is.
>>
>>24683029
if you want something more specific let me know
>>
>>24683059
>inb4 Japan only

We got keked with the shiny Diancie event, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
>>
>>24683099
I really never give much of a shit at all about what country an event happens in, because in the end I can just inject the wondercard as soon as it's posted on ProjectPokemon. Just have to change the region data of the resulting .pk6 to Japan as is should be for legality, then that's that.
>>
>>24683025
pomf pls
>>
>>24677762
kickass *hax2.5 entrypoints, PKHeX, and svdt or if you're on 9.5.0-22 or below the web exploit.
>>
Guys, since i dont have time to soft reset and i really want this guy in my team, im looking for a Thundurus. I deposite a male bagon lvl 1, with "VP" and "Net" as the trainer name. This is what im looking for:

Thundurus (M)
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 4 SpA / 20 SpD / 84 Spe

- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
- Swagger
- Thunder Wave

help
>>
>>24683322
sent :^)
>>
>>24683393
I forgot to say i need the 31 iv. Too bad, i should be more specific the next time. Thanks anyway anon!
>>
>>24683077
Sorry for the late reply I was busy driving out getting my parents home from some kind of Christmas's dinner.
>>
>>24683077
Threw a rhyhorn up with thanks anon.
>>
Is it possible to "Downgrade" a 3ds firmware from 9.9.0 26U to 9.8 or lower?
>>
>>24683800
Impossible

>>24683657
Alright I'll get on the GTS in a sec
>>
>>24683827
Do you think it will be possible over time that a "Downgrade can happen?" or at least reenable browserhax for 9.9?
>>
>>24683827
Can u make this when u get back please

Hitmonchan no shiny
Jolly 6IV
Drain punch
Mach pun
Fire and ice pun
252 atk 252 speed 6 def
>>
>>24683800
Only if you hardmodded your 3DS and dumped your NAND before updating. You certainly didn't. so yeah impossible.

>>24683841
If we get a kernel exploit, yes. But we don't know when that will happen if it does. The 3DS scene is full of moralfag fedorakids, so don't expect it anytime soon.
>>
>>24683841
I don't think downgrades will ever be a thing, but what do I know. Anything is possible

However, we may gain more exploits fr older firmwares

>>24683665
Was your in-game name May? Did you forget to change the description?
>>
>>24683918
>>24683665
I'm asking because the only Rhyhorn deposited for a Rhyhorn has the description "no nicknames". I traded that one, but if it wasn't you I have a couple clones still
>>
File: dfIIx6j.png (975 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dfIIx6j.png
975 KB, 1000x1000
I just left a female Gible, jolly lvl 1 with VP as message, looking for this:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 50
31/31/31/31/31/31

EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
– Play Rough
– Aqua Jet
– Belly Drum
– Protect
>>
>>24683988
Sent.
>>
>>24684024
why would you do that?
>>
>>24684054
maybe
>>
>>24683322
Did you get taken care of Anon?
>>
>>24683988
Did you get your mon, Anon?
>>
I accidentally updated to 10.3.0-28E. Is there any exploit that works on this, or do I have to wait? Or am I eternally fucked?
>>
>>24684522
one does not "accidentally" updates, there are at least 2 warning messages before you start the update procedure you fucking moron
>>
File: 1439298264413.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1439298264413.gif
36 KB, 720x720
I am on 9.7.0 and I try going to the e-shop through homebrew menu, but I get a mandatory update message after auto-login.
What should I do?
I want to buy Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>24684552
Thanks for the great answer babby. All I needed was an answer, or if not, a guess to the answer for my question.
>>
>>24684587
>http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png
aside from being a moron you're either a lazy fucktard or blind; anyway you're "accidentally" fucked
>>
>>24684597
I already read it prior. I'm just making sure that the image isn't in need of an update. Anyways, thanks for telling me I'm fucked. Enjoy your day
>>
>>24684573

What rock have you been living under? E-shop spoof is dead for people below 10.2.
>>
>>24684674
>>24684597
Someone sure is cranky today. Try not no make us look like a thread of collective assholes, alright buddy?

But hey, you're probably just the local troll again
>>
>>24684722

>Wahh people are being snarky to me wahhh

Grow a backbone before you break a hip, gramps.
>>
>>24684722
not the same guy but when theres an entire post dedicated to "can i do this or that and what do i need" and even then people assume theres a miraculously small chance for them just because...well, you get the idea
>>
>>24685008
Ok? No one was even dicking off to me. I was just stating that dicking off to others can likely shun them away and give /ekx/ a bad rep.

Simply either answer them or tell them to check the OP, or even ignore it.
>>
File: Omanyte's Lonely Story.jpg (64 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Omanyte's Lonely Story.jpg
64 KB, 500x313
>>24684674
Do I have to update to 10.3 and redownload some stuff?
>>
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>>
>>24685087
You haven't been here long, have you?
>>
>>24685909
I was talking about /ekx/ particularly that it'd be nice if we stay civil. Particularly for /ekx/, no, I haven't been around for more than about a month. I ignored the /ekx/ threads for a while and was just relying on smealum's twitter for info. I have been in these long enough to see it's civil for the most part besides that one shitposter.

I know /vp/ as a whole is shitposting, and yeah, I don't worry about that. I've been around about three years I guess? So what though. There's always been some sort of general with a civil userbase within the shit that /vp/ is as a whole.

If we're being nice enough to take requests, it shouldn't be hard to be civil and productive. Otherwise, why does this general exist? Shitposting more of the same like the rest of /vp/?
>>
>>24683980
I swear to god I am the worst person.
I went to bed as it was late night, thinking that it would happen, seems like I got sniped by an nip.
I am terrible sorry, gonna keep throwing up rhyhorn 's until it is gonna happen (description is thanks anon .)
>>
I will answer any injection requests but only if you make them in wi fi general trade me something you traded off a regular so I can have their SID
>>
>>24683029
If you format it correctly, I'll do it.
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
>>
>>Rhyhorn (M)
Ability: Lightning Rod
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fire Fang
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Roar

I hope I did it correctly. Thanks. Tell me when you are ready
>>
You did. What Lv do you want it?
>>
>>24686607
Uhm level 30 cause why not
>>
>>24686610
It's finished, put something up on the GTS that you don't want that isn't an early route mon.
>>
>>24686618
Rhyhorn coming up. Message is thanks anon
>>
>>24686623
It's done, Anon.
>>
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>>
>>24686629
Thanks anon
>>
>>24686629
Kanto shiny living dex is complete now. I can now pokebank them for more space.
>>
>>24686631
You'd be better off just requesting something for yourself to level the playing field, rather than complaining about injection. I suggest starting with a ditto. Have a nice day Anon.
>>
>>24686629
Check their movesets
>>
>>24686629
It was fun have to go now evolving some mons and get these mons in pokebank
>>
>>24686644
Sorry I didn't see this till now haha. What were you trying to tell me?
>>
>>24686396
I just saw your response. No, I don't see it on the GTS.
Can you perhaps deposit something different? Rhyhorn for Rhyhorn, or any trade asking for the same species, is likely to get traded quickly.
>>
does powersaves still work?
i haven't seen anyone talk about it since jan 2015
>>
>>24686130
Only the attention whores take requests, which is why they namefag AND tripfag. This place isn't meant to be request general.
>>
>>24687880
Yeah, but injection basically makes powersaves obsolete. It's there as a last resort, but it's much slower and more restrictive than injecting
>>
>>24687913
Still, Powersaves itself can be useful for getting started with Homebrew if you have an OOT cartridge (unless they made the saves only work for a single account since they changed the client a bit and now you need to register in Codejunkies in order to use it).
>>
7.2.0 older 3DSXL, no Gateway, no Cubic Ninja. Is FBI injection only option? Anyone suggest a particular guide? I'm looking at this one but can't tell which steps apply to this scenario: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
>>
Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Leafeon on GTS, pretty pls
>>
>>24688127
>>>>>/vg/hbg/
>>
(Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
– Play Rough
– Aqua Jet
– Belly Drum
– Protect

Scyther, male on GTS-
>>
>>24686631
>missing out because you can't do it
>probably watches the dub too
>memeing and baiting this hard
pls just go
>>
>>24685893
>>>>>/trash/
>>>>>/out/
>>>>/niceme.me/
>>
>>24683800
NAND is encrypted with private keys for each 3ds. if that wasn't the case then any NAND dump from an older firnware would work. start up the Delorean you'll need it to get that older NAND dump from your own 3DS and not brick the universe in the process.
>>
where can find the wondercards of the new events? I mean the japan gym gifts
>>
>>24688619
gbatemp
>>
>>24688198
>>
>>24668270
>no one's made a Gundam 00 version of OP's pic yet
But trainers can be Gundams.
>>
>>24688625
looks like no one have them yet; i search on projectpokemon and gbatemps; thanks anon
>>
>>24688198
>>24688566
Checking for these now. I have your mons genned. If you were snipped I'll probably be back in 5 or 6 hours.
>>
>>24688198
Yours was filled.
>>24688566
Yours I could not find. Make sure you specify lv 91+ in your query. Also, the correct formatting would have been.
Azumarill (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Protect
>>
>>24688619
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread

This I where I get all my wondercards to use to contribute events here.

Sometimes when a new event is out it may take a while to get posted if it requires someone to physically go to an event.
>>
>>24688895
I forgot to say that the message was VP. I really need that azumarrill

Thanks dude.
>>
>>24688965
>>24688948
I'm still online if you want you can put something else up.
>>
>>24688948
Sorry! I got trolled and someone deposite another azumarrill.

Ill make the request again:

zumarill (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Protect

i left a jolly, male, lvl 1 smeargle with "Net" as trainer name and requesting lv91 azumarrill.
>>
>>24688993
It's done.
>>
>>24689001
Thank you!
>>
>>24688950
they still dont have the wondercards that I'm looking
I will wait for them
>>
File: screenshot2014_07_14au3jdr.png (53 KB, 179x192) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2014_07_14au3jdr.png
53 KB, 179x192
>People want a DS save manager
>Poke Transport can easily read/write saves
>Won't happen because their isn't enough interest
>Everybody just shakes it off and says buy a flashcard xD

This scene is the fucking worst.
>>
Raichu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Nuzzle
- Thunderbolt

Help me replace my Thundurus on battlespot??
Putting up female Slaking on GTS with message /vp/
>>
>>24689995
if you won't spend your time why should they spend theirs?

save dongles and flashcarts are cheap as shit
>>
So with CFW I should update sysNAND to 9.2 to be able to run homebrew and inject, and update emuNAND to 10.3 to play online? Currently 7.2 sys and 9.2 emu
>>
>>24690058
>>
>>24690132
You can play online in any firmware if you have the latest game update (and you should have it).
>>
>>24689995
Not exactly. I tried it. My program couldn't even see that there was anything in the card slot with a DS game in it. If I popped in a 3DS game, it saw it no problem.
>>
>>24689995
Emulators
>>
>>24688566
Mind sharing what your ev spread is for?
>>
>>24690058
I didn't see yours you were probably sniped. I have it finished though.
>>
>>24690312
Not that anon, but this is something I've been hoping for as well.
So what you're saying is there's no hope for a DS save manager, or that you just can't figure out how to work?
>>
I need to hack something that could only have come from Gen 5 dream world, anyone know where I can find a sample file?
>>
>>24690579
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>cheating in pokemon
>>
>>24690587
Why don't you go shiny hunt, Anon?
I'll give you a perfect ditto if you want.
It would be more productive than trying to get people to stop injecting.
>>
File: fish.png (74 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
74 KB, 599x600
>>24676926
>>24677065
>>24677686
>>24677863
>>24688594
>>24686641
>>24688574
>>24690607
He wasn't doing this 4 times a thread when you faggots weren't replying. He's begging for the (You)'s. How hard it is not to reply? Fucking newfags from leddit.
>>
>>24690705
I get not giving them a response would reduce the amount of complaining, but I'd rather convert him and end it permanently.
>>
File: fish.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>24690815
>convert him and end it permanently

Do you seriously thing he really cares and isn't just shitposting? The more you try, the more he'll shitpost.

If anything, if he was really a diehard tripfag from /wfg/, he'd actually make an effort into proving his point instead of spamming that greentext.

He just wants your (You). Lurk a bit more and stop feeding them. You're worse than him.
>>
>>24690478
You still up homie? Ill put up a female quagsire, same message
>>
>>24690937
I am, let me know when you put it up.
>>
>>24690948
Its up, lvl 32
>>
>>24690948
I got it, thank you so much, youre the man!!
Stay awesome friend.
>>
>>24690965
It's done.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.