[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1457383881027.jpg (43 KB, 312x399) Image search: [Google]
1457383881027.jpg
43 KB, 312x399
/wpsg/ guilds:

WotLK
<You> - Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
<No Queue> - Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
<wpsg> - Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
http://pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread >>147222048
>>
>>147375489
>excluding the Molten guild from the OP

use this thread instead it isnt a shitpost
>>147375432
>>
3rd

>>147375386
>>
>>147375602
don't start thread wars
>>
>>147375886
then just surrender like the betacuck you're and join the shitpost fest on the real thread >>147375432
>>
<wpsg> on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of <= 372)
>the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is always welcome
>one warrior tank
>one resto druid
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and mondays atm, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2

link to the discord channel: https://discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

i'll be online for a while, feel free to ask any questions
>>
File: file.png (18 KB, 450x33) Image search: [Google]
file.png
18 KB, 450x33
>>
>>147375489
Hello everyone im new to the general but not to WoW basically what i want to ask is what class does <You> need the most thanks for your time
>>
whats a decent server for pvp? just want something with bg queues that regularly pop. dont care what expansion
>>
>>147382498
blackrock/icecrown wotlk
atlantiss cata
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.