[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bbg/ - Bloodborne General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
File: 1465138249031.jpg (202 KB, 1247x1920) Image search: [Google]
1465138249031.jpg
202 KB, 1247x1920
AWAY AWAY >>145274671

>Patch 1.09 Info
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
http://www.bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com
>>
>E3
>teaser trailer of BB2
>or new DLC

FROOOOOM
>>
File: How to AB.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
How to AB.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>
>>145393537
when they would announce it if they would

when is Sony's turn
>>
>>145393537
BB2 would be shit and it would retroactively ruin BB1
If they make a new DLC I'm gonna cream my pants though
>>
Uh I'm stuck on Cleric Beast..

Can I get help please? I beat Father G without dying but this guy.
>>
File: How to Defiled Amy G.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
How to Defiled Amy G.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>
>>145393721
Doesn't matter, I need more of BB, be it in any form of game or stuff, I'd preorder it immediately anyway
>>
File: How to HBLB.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
How to HBLB.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>145393785
Cleric beast is optional and dead ends. You can just ignore him for now.
>>
>>145394053
But I need the Hunter Chief Emblem
>>
File: 1465064190309.png (12 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1465064190309.png
12 KB, 268x268
>Sony Conference is mid way through
>New trailer is being shown without much introduction
>Somber violin melody starts playing
>"Welcome back, Good Hunter"
>It's a new expansion
>Pricetag $40
>Twice the size of TOH
>Includes a new chalice
>Takes place in Valtr's homeland or in the "east" where the Chikage and Rakuyo come from
>>
>>145394269
HOW MANY HOURS I CANT INTO TIMEZONES
>>
>>145394152
>Hunter Chief Emblem
You can just open the gate from the other side for free.
>>
>>145394328
A little over 4.
>>
File: 1464677448390.jpg (28 KB, 310x346) Image search: [Google]
1464677448390.jpg
28 KB, 310x346
>>145394269
>not in Cainhurst
>>
>>145394479
We've already been there anon. There's not a lot to it. I don't want to time travel, but I guess a Cainhurst Nightmare might be fun. Hunter's Nightmare as an echo of Yharnam and the burning of Old Yharnam was neat. I'd be okay with a similar theme except focusing on the Vileblood Purges.
>>
File: xBjmm5l.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3500) Image search: [Google]
xBjmm5l.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3500
>>145393687
4 hours from now.

This has been a terrible E3 so far. Very bland.
>>
>>145394336
Other anon, how? I never knew this
>>
File: 1429449896052.jpg (4 KB, 168x160) Image search: [Google]
1429449896052.jpg
4 KB, 168x160
>>145394409
>>145394596
>it's now 1AM
>have to go to work at 7AM

I guess sleep is for the weak

At least it's not when I'm at work
>>
>>145394575
It doesn't have to be Cainhurst castle.
A nightmare that shows the whole story of the place would be the best, especially if there's a part that represents Pthumeru.
>>
>>145394205
>>145393386
This for the anon asking how to record any recent gameplay you want on ps4, in case you didn't see it in the other thread.
>>
BSB beat anybody? Pass will be bbg as always
>>
>>145394680
>finally finding out if Logarius was the King of Cainhurst and if the Executioners were based there
>learning more about the decline of the Pthumeru
>More ARC and BLT weapons
Yeah. Sounds good.
>>
Last thread's wordcloud
>>
>>145394881
Are you asble to do these from the very first BB threads that were made during the release days?
>>
>>145394649
Go through the door that opens in the Cathedral Ward after you beat BSB. The down via the rafters.
>>
>>145394946
I could try if you give me a link to one of these threads.
>>
>>145394873
Cain was the king of Cainhurst, the castle was named after him
>>
File: house.cthulhu2.jpg (368 KB, 1600x931) Image search: [Google]
house.cthulhu2.jpg
368 KB, 1600x931
>>145394680
>>145394575
>>145394479
>>145394269
I'm sure they're done with Bloodborne, but if we're talking hypothetical expansions I'd kill to go to the fucking moon and it's like Hellstar Remina meets R'lyeh
>>
>>145395034
>Cain was the king of Cainhurst
You have no evidence of that. He was probably one of the FIRST Kings, but they've been around for a really long time. I'm pretty sure Logarius was part of the Cainhurst nobility. The Executioner's Gloves wording is really suspicious.
>>
l would like a DLC that takes place in the past in byrgenwerth with extended zones, honestly, l felt the place was too short given the importance it has on the story
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
>>145395220
>I'm pretty sure Logarius was part of the Cainhurst nobility

VAAAAAATI

not bully anon, but that's a dumb statement/spoilet]
>>
>>145395407
Lecture hall was going to be part of Bugertown. Wished they had done that.
>>
>>145395453
>but that's a dumb statement
No u

>Knew how to use the Crown of Illusions to obscure Annalise and her throne
>Can use blood magic like Maria/Queen Yharnam
>"One of the secret treasures hidden in Cainhurst. The gloves of an executioner from a faraway land. Passed from executioner father to executioner son, these gloves can be used to summon wrathful spirits of the past by smearing them with blood. It is said that the nobles found immeasurable delight in the dances of these vengeful specters."
The gloves were used as a plaything by the Nobles. That's really telling.

It makes perfect sense that the King would lead a violent purge against his countrymen if they became degenerates. Why is he a Martyr if he didn't die? Why didn't he smash Annalise into pulp the way Alfred did? Remember, Alfred considered the completion of this task to be the completion of a task that Logarius couldn't/wouldn't do.
>>
>>145395798
>His sword is similar to the Kriss daggers wielded by Pthumerians.
>His Scythe even appears to be the same aterial as the Pthumerian Elder's Staff
>He even dresses and looks like the Descendant or the Elder
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 266x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 266x340
>>145395798
>And so Logarius donned the crown of his own volition, determined to prevent a single soul from stumbling upon the vile secret

Why would he want to imprison his iwn queen?
Why would he lead a band of coneheads to raid his own castle?
why would he be called a martyr for aacrificng himself to kill his own people?
Why would Executioners admire him?
What does blood magic have to do with wrathful spirit magic (which is what powers the wheel and Logarius Scythe)?
>>
>>145396245
>Why would he want to imprison his own queen?
She was tyring to emulate Queen Yharnam and that didn't work out well for the Pthumerians. Also she was sending knights out to slaughter people for dregs. It was bad
>Why would he lead a band of coneheads to raid his own castle?
Because of the above
>why would he be called a martyr for aacrificng himself to kill his own people?
See above
>Why would Executioners admire him?
See above
>What does blood magic have to do with wrathful spirit magic (which is what powers the wheel and Logarius Scythe)?
The wheels' magic is drawn from being soaked in the blood of Vilebloods. That's where the blood magic is coming from. Queen Yharnam displays some similar blood magic abilities in phase 1 with her big explosion attack. Any sort of blood manipulation/magic is a strong sign of Cainhurst/Pthumeru
>>
>>145395798
>Knew how to use the Crown of Illusions to obscure Annalise and her throne

You didn't even know how to use it but all you needed to was to out it on ti reveal Annalise.
Also, he doesn't use blood magic, he uses the same magic the wheel has, that comes from MURDERING VILEBLOODS.
>>
itt:retarded lore theories
>>
>>145396561
>You didn't even know how to use it
We revealed it. He hid it. The throne room doesn't disappear when you take the crown off again.
>he uses the same magic the wheel has
The wheel's magic is based in the blood it's covered with you dink. Beofre the purges it was just a big blunt smashing tool with some spinning abilities.
>>
>>145396473
>Oh no, my people are killing other people, better kill them.

>>145396775
That's the point. His magic is the same magic as the wheel's (angey spooky vileblood ghosts that got purged). Why would he purge his own people? Because they were purging other people? Lmao

Never mind the fact that there is over 20 items deacriptions that you're chiosingbto ignore for your tinfoil hat theory.
>>
>>145397123
>"As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."
It wasn't wise to do the good thing and wreck his whole Castle and slaughter his subjects. It wasn't foolish of Annalise to try and gain power or bear a Child of Blood.
>Why would he purge his own people? Because they were purging other people?
Yes. His famous quote supports that exactly.

>Never mind the fact that there is over 20 items deacriptions that you're chiosingbto ignore for your tinfoil hat theory.
I've read literally of them. Not a sinlge one contradicts my theory

Let me repeat it all for you

>Controls the crown of illusions
>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise but was still deemed a "Martyr" for his actions
>Wields a Pthumerian staff and dagger
>Controls blood magic
>Dresses like the descendant and or elder
>Executioner's Glove was a toy to the nobles and a treasure of the castle
>Shares his theme with Queen Yharnam

HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE? HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.
>>
>>145397653
>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise
Because she's immortal.
>>
>>145397653
>Unwilling to kill Annalise
He wasn't unwilling, you dolt, he was unable. She's fucking immortal. Did you forget that?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 320x240
>>145397653
>Controls the crown of illusions

So can you

>Was unwilling to actually kill Annalise but was still deemed a "Martyr" for his actions

Anon, you can't kill Annalise, no one can.

>Wields a Pthumerian staff and dagger
Unless there's a description that says that's a othumerian weapon your making up shit

>Controls blood magic
So do executioners.

>Dresses like the descendant and or elder
And wet nurse looks like Eileen. Your point?

>Executioner's Glove was a toy to the nobles and a treasure of the castle
Yeah, because watching the ghosts of your sworn enemies get mad is fun, specially when they have been purging your people for years

>Shares his theme with Queen Yharnam
Lol what

>HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE?
Because the Executioners have been enemies of the vilebloods and had attecked them before?

>HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.
If Logarius is a martyr for killing his own people then Lord Farquad is also a martyr.
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 640x1136
>>145397653
>HOW COULD THE GLOVES BE A LONG TIME TREASURE OF THE CASTLE IF THE EXECUTIONERS WERE BASED ELSEWHERE? HOW ELSE COULD HE BE CONSIDERED A MARYTR OTHER THAN THROUGH SELF SACRIFICE? HE SACRIFICED HIS SUBJECTS AND HIS KINGDOM TO STOP ANNALISE.

Anon, i think you should look up the meaning of "Martyr" and "self-sacrifice.
>>
>>145397653
>killing your own people to stop your queen from killing other people is self-sacrifice
>being considered a martyr for killing your own peaople for your own beliefs

Wew
>>
>Yharnam is visible from Cainhurst

This makes it feel so weird that they were mortal enemies
And even weirder that Cainhurst is inaccessible without summons
You'd think Alfred could've just built a boat to cross the water without needing magic horses to cross the broken bridge
>>
>>145398512
Logarius let himself die and turn into an undead watchdog to prevent anyone from getting close to her and to prevent her from getting out. It was literally the only way to stop the vile bloods, considering she is literally immortal.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 800x800
>>145396473
>because of the above
>see above
>see above

Are you aware your whole point is "my headcannon is right because my other headcannon confirms it?"
>>
File: 1456974243024.jpg (39 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1456974243024.jpg
39 KB, 663x579
>>145394881
>JUST
>>
>>145398810
Read the thread buddy. I'm saying his point that Logarius was a vileblood and that he is considered a martyr for killing his own people is stupid.
>>
>>145394881
Why is it always JUST
>>
Sony conference in 3 hours right?
>>
>>145399009
>he is
No, you're just stupid.
>>
>>145399156
More like Brendanborne general
>>
>>145399229
>Logarius is now a woman

SOME GET VAATI ON THE LINE
>>
>>145398315
>Martyrdom
>the suffering of death on account of adherence to a cause and especially to one's religious faith
He was already known as a Martyr before we meet him or kill him. I've provided a pretty coherent explanation. He's a martyr through self sacrifice for the greater good.

>>145398850
That's not headcanon, that's just fucking logic. We know that Queen Annalise was copycatting Yharnam through use of Blood Dregs obtained by murdering Hunters. The current King could easily have been opposed to this.

Here's another question for you to wrestle with: Why did Logarius continue to wear the crown? Surely if he hated Cainhurst and wanted to destroy them, he wouldn't sit on a throne with their crown on his head. Why didn't he kill Annalise? Alfred considered the murder of Annalise to be his master's final objective. What stopped him? He loved her. She was his Queen. He spared her after the last Vileblood was killed and stood guard to stop her from ever siring more.

>As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."
>>
>>145400073
Because if his reanimated corpse wears the crown and attacks anyone that gets close then they can't use the crown to free her.

You literally cannot kill the Queen. Alfred Mashes her into paste, and she is still alive.
>>
what does /bbg/ think of Aegon of Astora's bloodborne lore videos?https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ17Wuu7rVt7ytbFGwAHZSzq2kZKqRlfw
>>
File: 666.jpg (51 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
51 KB, 394x379
>>145400073
>Why didn't he kill Annalise?
SHE'S FUCKING IMMORTAL
>>
Bored hunter here. Does anyone need help at any level?
>>
>>145400398
Decent/10
Not so much of a I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG as Vaati is and brings on a few guests who know their shit.
>>
Radial Radial Triangle is the best combination for pure physical weapons, right?
>>
>>145400672
yes
>>
>>145399207
Yep.
>>
>>145400472
Then why do we need the Altar of Despair to put her back together after Alfred pastes her? He seemed pretty damn confident that he's sufficiently solved the problem and finished the job for his leader.
>"Now Master can be canonized as a true martyr!"
Surely Logarius could have done something like that and squeezed her remains into an urn and locked it up or something. Instead he slaps an iron mask with a garter wrapped around it on her face and stands guard forever.
>>
File: 1412076696807.png (21 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
1412076696807.png
21 KB, 200x177
>>145400702
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 450x344
>>145400073
>Here's another question for you to wrestle with: Why did Logarius continue to wear the crown? Surely if he hated Cainhurst and wanted to destroy them, he wouldn't sit on a throne with their crown on his head. Why didn't he kill Annalise?

Because she's inmortal, so if you can't kill it might as well just prevent anyone from finding her or freeing her. The crown description literally tells you this.

>Alfred considered the murder of Annalise to be his master's final objective. What stopped him?

She is immortal, can you get that through your head or are you just gonna keep writing fan fiction?
>>
>>145400764
>Instead he slaps an iron mask with a garter wrapped around it on her face and stands guard forever.
>"As the great Logarius once said, "Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good."

pottery. BB has the best lore ever.
>>
>>145400884
You're ignoring my arguments. She can't reassemble herself. You have to do it for her with a magical time altar. Alfred is totally confident that mashing her into pulp is a workable solution. Immortal or not, as a pile or flesh she can't really threaten anybody. Alfred was right. Logarius held back for some reason.
>>
>>145400592
NG+ rom is up if you want it
>>
>>145400764
>>145401015
She is still alive. The Alter just returns her to a humanoid form instantly by reversing time.

Otherwise, it would take a bit of time until she regened. But even in her pulpy state she would be a threat. Anyone exposed to it would be turned into a vile blood.
>>
>>145400764

>Surely Logarius could have done something like that and squeezed her remains into an urn and locked it up or something.

Also, what does any of this prove? Wether he was a vileblood or not he would have tried to kill her anyway.
>>
File: gnome.jpg (10 KB, 169x148) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
10 KB, 169x148
>>145400764
Because an urn can be broken. You can still use her mangled flesh. The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again. Jesus, are you really that dense? Even if Logarius pulped her, put her in a box and stashed her somewhere, someone could still fucking break it.

>>145401015
Furthermore, there's no evidence stating she can't put herself back together. It might take a while, but she'd still be able to, which would mean more Vilebloods. The only option left was to put her somewhere no one else could find her.

Jesus, this is some fucking Loranon shit right here.
>>
>>145401015
Because the moment he realized she was immortal she gave up on killing her. Alfred was the only madman who thought of smashin her to a pulp. See>>145401278
As you have clearly pointed out to us, Logarius was not smart.
>>
>>145401043
l'm gonna leave the ps4 turn off for a bit, l've been playing for 3 hours and the console is insanely hot
>>
>>145401472
>Logarius was not smart.
should alfred hear you saying this he'd smash you to pulp too
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 401x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 401x362
>>145401630
implying that execucktioner would get close to me before I unzip my katana and teleport behind him.
>>
>>145401278
>Wether he was a vileblood or not
You think Vileblood and Cainhurst are the same thing. Your understanding of the lore is remedial. Please go brush up.
> he would have tried to kill her anyway.
But he didn't. We don't find a pile of mush. You can kill her too if you attack her enough

>>145401382
>You can still use her mangled flesh
No. In-game you can't become a vileblood by interacting with or owning the Queenly flesh. A writhing pile of pulp isn't a threat, only a potential catalyst.
>The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again.
Yet he didn't mash her into pulp AND lock away/guard a much more harmless urn/crate/jar.
>The safest bet was to lock her away and make sure nothing ever found her again.
and then what? start feeding blood dregs to a pile of garbage in the hope that it gets pregnant with Oedon's kid? Don't forget, it's not even clear that anybody at all knew about the effects of the Altar of Despair and that the Altar is guarded by the Emissary AND Ebrietas.

>Furthermore, there's no evidence stating she can't put herself back together.
Well... yes there is. If you leave the queenly flesh on the throne, it never reassembles itself on it's own.
>The only option left was to put her somewhere no one else could find her.
You're still ignoring how his disciple felt perfectly satisfied with pulping her and calling it a day. Was Alfred just a fucking moron who had no idea what Logarius wanted?

>>145401472
>Logarius was not smart.
He's actually really smart. He just has strong principles and convictions. He's the one who called himself out on sometimes doing unwise or foolish things. That's a sign of actual wisdom and intellect.
>>
>>145401893
>He's actually really smart. He just has strong principles and convictions. He's the one who called himself out on sometimes doing unwise or foolish things. That's a sign of actual wisdom and intellect.

Oh nice, can you link us to your fanfic?
>>
>>145394269
Don't mess with my heart like that
We al no that there's no DLC plans, and that BB2 is a fever dream and the best we'll get is another Soulsborne spin off with similarly fast gameplay
>>
>>145402098
That's not fanfic. That's just common sense anon.

An actual idiot wouldn't think or be aware of the fact that he was doing stupid things. Logarius calling himself out on his own failings is a sign that he was a pretty smart guy.
>>
File: bloodborne wolf fap.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne wolf fap.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>145401893
>No. In-game you can't become a vileblood by interacting with or owning the Queenly flesh.

You also can't jerk off in the game, that doesn't mean it isn't possible for the NPCs.
>>
>>145393847
Play through the game again you fucking cuck. No wonder divorce rates are so high.
>>
>>145402108
You know full well that a new IP would be far better than whoring out Bloodborne, and wouldn't retroactively ruin Bloodborne the way sequels are wont to do. All these idiots praying for a sequel need more eyes.
>>
>>145403083
you really need to calm the fuck down
>>
Its gonna be a DeS remaster, potentially with the removed archstone. Calling it now.
>>
>>145404803
There is absolutely 0% chance of that happening.
>>
>>145404803
Miyazaki deconfirmed a DeS remaster in the interview before last
>>
>>145405240
He "confirmed" it, or the interviewer said "DES 2 WHEN" and he said "fuck off"?

Because sometimes you people seem to have some difficulty with interpreting interviews...
>>
>>145405468
guy asked if they were doing a DeS remaster, Miyazaki replied by saying they wanted to do new things.
>>
>shooting a giant shark-man the size of a small house in the middle of a fully body charge with a tiny blood bullet causes it to lose all momentum and drop to one kneel, staggered
>>
>>145406102
DUDE

BLOOD

LMAO
>>
>>145406102
Bullets hurt
>>
>>145406102
Just because a bullet is 5 times as small compared to your body doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt like hell,
>>
>>145406274
so does getting your soft flesh rended by a goddamn power saw but they don't give a fuck about that
>>
>>145406026
So the exact opposite of confirming it.
>>
>>145406102
In real life you could kill a hippo with bullets.
>>
>>145406449
They do when you break their poise.
>>
>>145406481
Yeah, which is exactly what I said he did.
I have a feeling you were really looking to take a jab at people after being BTFOed in one of these last few awful lore discussions upon spotting the word interview so I'll forgive your mistake.
>>
>>145406614
Shit I read it as "confirmed" not "deconfirmed"
>>
>>145406449
People can survive being slashed by a knife 17 or so times, just like that girl who got shanked by a bunch of Slenderman obsessed psychopaths survived.

Getting shot tho? 70% chance it will hit a vital organ or make you bleed to death.
>>
>>145406026
At any point was "no" said?
>>
>>145406827
nope, but they're clearly not working on it.
Funny how the english language works
>>
BSB I need help :/

password is bsb
>>
>>145406947

BUT MUH AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT!!!!! MY AUTISM PREVENTS ME FROM INTERPRETING PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOR
>>
File: Hippo_skull_dark.jpg (960 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
Hippo_skull_dark.jpg
960 KB, 2016x1512
>>145406496
Maybe if you're sniping it with a high caliber rifle. Fuckers are one of the deadliest animals on earth.
You see how thick this skull is? Worse than bears. Take a hit and keep on charging.
>>
Sony conference in about an hour, right?
>>
>>145406962
Ringing
You're right outside the fog, right?
>>
>>145407202
More than two hours I think
>>
>>145407416
Yeah, just died be right there
>>
>>145407173
Some people hunt Elephants with a .22lr, muh shot placement
>>
>>145406962
Why do l always come late to jolly coops reeee
>>
Why do alot of the souls fags seem to hate BB PvP without putting time or effort into playing it properly
>>
>>145407862
You're not late and I'm doing a blt build so everything is kicking my ass till Cainhurst.
>>
>>145408080
You at the fog yet? I'm still ringin'
>>
>>145407939
Because they're bitter about 2 games worth of absolute dogshit pvp mechanics and don't own a PS4. I don't blame them, its easy to play fox and grapes.
>>
>>145408193
Yeah, I'm ringing again.
>>
>>145408080
lm turning on the ps4 l'll be there in 2 minutes
>>
>>145407939
Because not having absolutely instantaneous in and out multiplayer that isn't simple to both learn and master is too much for the current souls fanbase.
>>
If I make a chalice dungeon, do I have to complete the whole thing to be able to remake it without needing materials, or can I opt out at any time?
>>
>>145408507
You can remake it whenever you want with no ritual as long as you apply all the curses.
>>
>>145408331
l'm ringing at the fog, let's fucking do this
>>
>>145408627
I'm talking about the story ones
>>
>>145408328
I keep losing connection to the network. I doubt I can join.
>>
password is bsb right? l am too late?
>>
>>145408896
It could be an issue on my end too

>>145408902
Yes and no but I think my network might be at fault
>>
>>145408507
If you have made it once, you can remake it again whether you've completed it or not.
>>
>>145409034
Try restarting the system.
>>
>>145408248
>>145408446
I just don't get the it's just R1 and healing the game when the weapon movesets are way more huge and mixups are super important in BB more than DaS anyways.
Also you can actually punish heals on BB without resorting to roll catching.
>>
Damn that grab attack is so fucking op
>>
Fuck it sorry

Over it thanks Alfred.
>>
>>145409341
l'm ringing again in case you wanna go for a second try
>>
>>145409231
>just don't get the it's just R1 and healing the game

Most of those people never actually played BB, they just watched some retard play it on twitch for 15 minutes.
>>
File: piquant vitis vinifera.jpg (3 MB, 2866x2052) Image search: [Google]
piquant vitis vinifera.jpg
3 MB, 2866x2052
>>145409231
>>
>>145409514
I need a xanax

BLT build was a bad idea, I'm skipping him. I'll need help for the others

I'll come back for that labia faced fuck with my 10+ Chikage
>>
>tfw ringing for randos for 5 minutes
>still nothing
>look up at tv screen
>Searching for chime of Beckoning Bell with matching password

fug
>>
>>145410051
BSB isn't really that hard. Just strafe to the left and you can get around all his attacks easily. He has basically no tracking.
You can literally kill him while just walking.
>>
>>145409830
Fair point although I have noticed most of the DaS2 twitch streamers hate DaS3 and BB.

I get DaS3 because it's PvP is super bland imo I already have had my fill of that game. But i'll never understand dropping BB just because their game was a shitty unfinished mess.
>>
>>145410208
happens to me every damn time

wouldn't it be great if there was a 'general' password everyone used? There would be a shitton more summons. l sometimes want to kill 'old' bosses that are too low for me to be summoned for
>>
File: 1452972703514.gif (129 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1452972703514.gif
129 KB, 384x288
>>145410208
>fc time
>why is nobody invading me?
>forgot to ring the sinister bell
>>
>>145410381
Yeah, this is like my 5th playthrough with at least 600 hours. I'm just in some sort of mood today, so bsb kicking my ass is getting to me
>>
>>145410436
That would be pretty cool, but what's the ratio of players in bbg/reddit/wherever else there's a bb community to the randoms who don't hang out on forums about the game?

It could end up just gimping everyone who tries it.
>>
>>145410391
>DaS 1 fags shitting on 2
>DaS 2 fags shitting on 1 and 3
>DaS 3 fags shitting on 2
>Soulsfags shitting on BB because muh gems and muh healing

Souls getting popular was a mistake.
>>
>>145410867
It could of just been
DeS
DaS
BB
Fromsofts next ARPG
But there had to be sequels that stagnate the formula instead of expanding on it.
>>
>>145411058
And then somehow half the people here forget about the DaS sequels and think a BB sequel would be anything but a travesty.
>>
>>145411210
It should just be like how BB and DeS were originally supposed to be related.
>>
>>145411210
A sequel to BB wouldn't be inherently bad as long as it wasn't handled by a B-Team and then massively reworked halfway through production like DS2
>>
>>145406962
Still need help?
>>
>>145411349
youre forgetting das3
>>
>>145411210
I really hope by "Dark Fantasy" but from a different angle they do something not with traditional knights and mages.
>>
>>145411349
>A sequel to BB wouldn't be inherently bad
This is your heart talking, not your brain
>>
>>145411349
No, the thing that made Bloodborne stand out was that it was advertised as a werewolf hunter game that was about Lovecraft stuff and Ayyys instead. A BB2 would be lame. I trust Memezaki enough to create another interesting vidya universe and you can bet that it will be closer to BB gameplay after the resonance concerning DS3.
>>
Shit mang, this years E3 has been super underwhelming, when do they finally roll out the good shit?
>>
>>145411772
Sony and Memezaki will save us
y-you'll see
>>
>>145411772
Sony's conference is where my hopes lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1080
>haven't played bloodborne in months and decide to check it out again
>bloodborne finished downloading
>play it and download my old save
>can't use it because bloodborne isn't fully installed
>16/32gb(10 hours estimated)
>say fuck it and make a new char
>get to cleric beast
>get my ass handed to me 6 times
>7th try, cleric beast is almost kill
>mashing R1
>pic related happens
>fuck off for the night

I have become the causul
>>
File: frenzy.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
frenzy.gif
87 KB, 480x270
>>145412697
>mashing R1

The casul indeed.
>>
File: 1459792147481.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459792147481.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>145412697
>he get's killed by Cleric Beast
>meanwhile even Defiled Amy or Hotdog aren't challenges anymore
>>
File: lucifer.png (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
2 MB, 960x540
>>145413102
But what about the Pthumerian Descendant?
>>
>>145413102
You can always count on Laurence and Orphan.
>>
>>145413278
He's right, who's harder than Descendant in the base game?
>>
>>145413567
Pretty much anyone else. He's just a parry-fest, and he doesn't even hit that hard.
>>
Where do I go after Coast?
>>
>>145414823
Underground corpse pile, go kill Brador
>>
Now I don't know if I got good RNG but how the FUCK is Orphan of KOS the hardest boss in Bloodborne, let alone the entire series?

I beat him on my FIRST try, he's so easy to dodge and he staggered so easily that I can't believe people call him the hardest boss in the entire Souls series. Pontiff from DS3 was SIGNIFICANTLY harder. Frankly, Laurence was the hardest boss in the DLC for me (only because of his absurd HP/armor) whereas Ludwig/Maria/Orphan were genuinely easy as fuck.
>>
>>145415369
All luck.
>>
>>145415369
If you did the DLC on NG it's a piece of piss on NG+ it gets harder. Also OOK is like the best boss for showing how BB's combat has changed so much from DaS because it encourages trades and aggressive play like no other boss in the series.
>>
>>145415369
>Pontiff from DS3 was SIGNIFICANTLY harder.
nice try lucy

either A. You got lucky with RNG or B. you got gud before you reached the boss. Most people don't.
>>
File: 1463852673292.gif (2 MB, 418x313) Image search: [Google]
1463852673292.gif
2 MB, 418x313
>>145415369
>Hey guys I killed a boss first try how is he hard? :^)
>Guys look I killed "the hardest boss" first try look guys he isn't hard wtf r u talking about? :^)
Wow man you're so cool. Whoa. Golly gee.
>>
>>145415726
Orphan doesn't encourage trades at all, most of his attacks knock you down and the best way to avoid him is to read the space between him and his attack.
>>
File: snatcher.jpg (432 KB, 927x380) Image search: [Google]
snatcher.jpg
432 KB, 927x380
>>145415856
He can't even spell "fifth" right; not so cool if you ask me. Golly gee.
>>
File: 0.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>145415726

I literally missed the DLC on my NG and did it on my NG+ instead.

>>145415832

I genuinely find Pontiff hard to this day whereas I found Orphan ridiculously easy. I prefer Bloodborne infinitely to DS3 so if you're implying i'm a DS3 fanboy you're wrong (I actually found DS3 disappointing and BB is probably my favorite game to date).

Orphan of KoS was just laughably easy, same with Ludwig and Maria.
>>
File: 1437541927643.jpg (432 KB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
1437541927643.jpg
432 KB, 887x900
>tfw it took me 2 hours to beat Orphan
i'm not even going to try and claim i'm even remotely decent at this game
at least i didn't summon
>>
>>145416091
Nigga, Pontiff was babies first soul game easy compared to Orphan.
>>
Sony time boys. GET READY MEMEAZAKI DO ME PROUD SON.
>>
>>145416307

>Pontiff was babies first soul game easy compared to Orphan.

Not to me he wasn't. I fought him with a UG + No shield so maybe that's it (A Guts build) but he was SIGNIFICANTLY harder than OOK. I found Laurence the most difficult in the DLC.
>>
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE
>>
So sinister. Playstation truly is the most evil console.
>>
>>145416298
Orphan took me two hours and no other boss in the entire game gave me any trouble except maybe Maria.

Ludwig who I'd heard was pretty infamous took me two tries.
Maria I thought was pretty rough but because it took me something like five or so tries whereas no other boss in the game had.

My brother left the house when I first started Orphan, came back two, maybe two and a half hours later, and said "you're STILL on this boss?"

That's why I think it's a little bullshit when people say he's easy. I pretty much breezed through BB but that fucker was a brick wall.
>>
>>145416545
>A Guts build
Opinion immediately discarded
>>
>>145416298
>>145416648

>That's why I think it's a little bullshit when people say he's easy. I pretty much breezed through BB but that fucker was a brick wall.

I genuinely found him easy as fuck, same with Ludwig. What is the average level for NG+? Maybe I was overleveld?
>>
Pls have something Sony
>>
l wonder why most people from this board seem so nice, there's always someone willing to help for a boss/level
>>
just look at all these video games
>>
>>145416793
Smaller Community
>>
File: 1463712423377.gif (865 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1463712423377.gif
865 KB, 294x233
HELP

I talked to Eileen where she first appeared and opened up all the gates in Cathedral Ward, but she didn't show up by Oedon Chapel like I've read she should
I decided to just give it some time and made my way all the way to Byrgenwerth but went back because I knew killing Rom would cancel out the quest
But she's still not there
I even checked in Gascoigne's boss room and not even Henryk's clothes are there

I missed her second encounter on my first playthrough and chalked it up to me just missing a flag but now I'm really concerned
>>
>>145416793
l have a theory that they feel bad for themselves and are eager to help any other person as an atonement for their sins
>>
Jesus chrism Sony what a start
>>
>>145416730
I fought him around level 75 on NG, so I dunno.
I had 30 VIT and like 35 STR/28 SKL, so maybe I just had less VIT than I should have or something?
>>
>>145417013
We all have Djura syndrome
>>
File: oa - Cópia.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oa - Cópia.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>>145416927
Did you search for her in the oedon chapel itself or outside the oedon chapel? Becouse she's OUTSIDE, at the left door l believe
>>
>>145417192
Yes, I checked that spot multiple times and she wasn't there
To be fair, I opened up the two gates I thought were required, then proceeded to Byrgenwerth
I came back and realized there was one I hadn't opened
But then I opened it up, Bold Hunter's Marked, and she wasn't there

Do I have to actually return to the Hunter's Dream first for the game world to update?
I would have figured marking would have been enough
>>
Why the world is so cruel of not letting bloodborne to have a sequel?
>>
>>145417496
It's because of people like you that Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 exist.
>>
>>145417482
Once you enter the Forbidden Woods, she's gone. You've failed her quest.
>>
>>145417603
TFW there was MGS games that were made past MGS2
>>
Even if they did not announce anything From related now in Sony's conference, it looks like they won nevertheless - again
>>
>>145417697
Hey MGS3 was damn good. Subsistence at least; idk how anyone could play with the fixed camera.
>>
>>145417482
>>145417646
l think you can find her where the cainhust crow would be (where the amelia boss fight takes place) after the red moon event. She's gone mad and will attack you at sight though
>>
>>145417646
FFFFFFFFFUCK

Why is her quest so directly tied to just opening some goddamn gates
The only gate I didn't open was a completely irrelevant one too
I would think she's show up there regardless
>>
>>145417771
It was good but the whole point of MGS2 was passing things on to the next generation.
>>
>>145417856
I mostly just want whatever she drops later, and to fight the Bloody Crow.
I didn't want to do three playthroughs because using a console in a full house is a pain in the ass.

I think I'm fated to this, considering I've never once in my life successfully finished Siegmeyer's questline
>>
File: Run.png (291 KB, 843x480) Image search: [Google]
Run.png
291 KB, 843x480
>>145418713
>I've never once in my life successfully finished Siegmeyer's questline
>>
File: 1457266909164.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1457266909164.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>145415369
>Laurence was the hardest boss in the DLC for me
>>
>>145419604
I've tried so many times, but any time I get it far enough, I fuck up on the Chaos Eater pit.

The closest I ever got was I had everything perfect, I was next to him by the pit, and I fucked up and didn't realize talking to him would cause him to jump in and he instantly fucking died.
>>
>sony conference
>vr
>vr
>vr
>vr

If they announce BB vr ever, I must be still dreaming or Sony has finally lost it
>>
>>145420067
Do people seriously believe that they'll show more Bloodborne at the E3?
>>
>>145420067
Seeing all these VR announcements makes me really wait for it actually to happen, but it probably won't

>>145420149
No but you can always hope
>>
When will from software show up?
>>
File: 1344210423367.png (298 KB, 346x442) Image search: [Google]
1344210423367.png
298 KB, 346x442
>mfw one-shotting orphan and then immediately dying to Micolash
>five times
>>
>>145420149
You'll never know for sure, it's good to live in hope mate, the nightmare never ends after all
>>
>>145420228
lt's literally the only thing l'm watching this for. lt's 4:00 AM in europe already goddamn how long will it take?
>>
File: 1436804848572.gif (1 MB, 465x239) Image search: [Google]
1436804848572.gif
1 MB, 465x239
>>145420346
I woke up only for for that too

I need to go to work in couple of hours anyway, I don't really expect to see it but at least after this we know for sure if they have anything
>>
File: 31241324124.png (905 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
31241324124.png
905 KB, 800x797
>No Miyazaki
W H Y
H
Y
>>
File: 1437540905795.jpg (121 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1437540905795.jpg
121 KB, 599x880
>it's over
>no fromsoft
rip my hopes and dreams
>>
>>145420346
Well it's a slaughter for Sony whether or not From shows up, I'm glad I stayed up for it
>>
File: 1465764063116.jpg (23 KB, 350x351) Image search: [Google]
1465764063116.jpg
23 KB, 350x351
I just beat the Shadows of Yharnam and I'm pumped. I haven't got past these guys before.
When I enter Byrgenwerth, there is a hunter with some gas spray that one shots me. What do I do?
>>
>no From stuff at all
so yeah, it's safe to say /bbg/'s days are officially numbered.
>>
>>145421435
Kill her
>>
>>145421498
how cute you still try to bring us back to /dsg/
>>
>>145421498
Sorry man, we'll stay here.
Go back to your shithole.
>>
The night and the dream were long..

Actually only the night was long, the dream is going to be fucking short. l'm off to sleep. l stayed up all this long for nothing. Fuck you miyazaki
>>
>>145421549
>implying /dsg/ is relevant to anything
it's got nothing to do with that. There won't be a point to BB discussion for more than another few months at the most, and From clearly isn't announcing anything at e3 so there won't be any other stuff to talk about until long after we shrivel up and die
>>
t-there's always TGS, right?
>>
>>145421737
Keep telling that to yourself, maybe mommy will buy you finally PS4 one day
>>
>>145421737
>still trying
>>145397253
>>
>>145421737
>all these tears and salt

Hey mate you need to get off the ocean and crawl back to that shithole called /dsg/
>>
File: sanic.webm (553 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sanic.webm
553 KB, 1280x720
Anyone for camerabeast?

I never have trouble with Paarl but this guy destroys me every time.

pass: camera
>>
>>145421828
>>145421862
>>145422021
l admit it guys, l'm butthurt becouse l can't afford a ps4 so l pretend the game is shit but deep inside l know it's a lie:_(
>>
>>145421828
>>145421862
>>145422021
Let's not pretend that this has anything at all to do with /dsg/, because it doesn't. /bbg/'s already pretty slow and it won't survive another year with absolutely nothing to sustain it. I don't give a shit where any of you go after the fact.
>>
>>145421785
Wasn't that where The Old Hunters was first shown to? It was a while ago so I don't remember too well but there might be some slight glimmer of hope.
>>
File: 0.jpg (389 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
389 KB, 847x567
>>145422561
>>
>>145422541
>deep inside l know it's a lie
You can't even begin to comprehend just how much of a lie it is.
>>
>>145422292
Who?
>>
Do I need to kill the witches to get to Cainhurst?
>>
>>145423221
Yes.
>>
>>145423250
fugg
>>
>>145423341
It's like 5 steps away from the cainhurst post, what's the problem boi
>>
>>145423341
Witches are easy, if you get rid of your insight it's basically a free kill.
>>
>>145423396
It's pointlessly linear garbage is the problem. Might as well play DS3 instead.
>>
Why is the Beasthunter's Saif literally a folding scythe instead of being in any way related to a saif?
>>
>>145423468
>whining this hard for a 1min long boss fight
>>
>>145422663
It did, but for a whole new game they would've at least had a CG trailer for e3 if they were working on it. There's nothing. It's a really shitty feeling but there's nothing, and all that's happening in the remotely near future is From milking the shit out of DS3.

idk if I can get too many more runs of BB
>>
File: oceiros.jpg (576 KB, 3204x2398) Image search: [Google]
oceiros.jpg
576 KB, 3204x2398
>>145423853
>plus another minute round trip to even get to the boss and back

Have you ever studied game design? hint; It's a retorical question.

finsh high shcool then we can talk kiddo
>>
>>145424002
If you kill the witch of Hemwick a lantern will appear in the abode.
>>
>>145424002
>Dying to the witches at all
I'm surprised you could get past the axe knights.
>>
>>145424002
You'd probably be fighting them anyway for the workshop tool quit ya bitching
>>
>>145424118
>>145424152

>cainhurst post
>witches
>walk back to post

nobody said shit about dying.

Can you read at all or do you just love shitposting so much you type up your responses before even looking at what you'r ereplying to?
>>
shit, the mood in this thread sure soured quickly
>>
>>145424528
say that to my face fucker
>>
>>145424528
the fuck did you think would happen after From skipped their first e3 since DS2 came out?
>>
>>145423647
Because it's not literally a folding scythe at all.
>>
>>145423468
>pointlessly linear

It directly leads you to finding the Rune Tool which is something you'll want to be making use of by the time you're ready to be going to Cainhurst you twit.
>>
>>145424528
Luci tends to do that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.