[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Info soon edition.

(Looted) thread: >>145143880
READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
Bannerlord will be shown at E3, maybe some siege.
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdSzGoTc_ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGNojC8XrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4

RPS Interview with Armagan : https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/fcmVyuQ0

M&B Wiki: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: http://imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

Anon's mods and upstab guide:
http://pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:
>Gekonewer
https://mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>Caribbean! Blood and Gold (on Steam)
http://snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1632

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).
>>
benis
>>
File: deepest.jpg (299 KB, 1653x633) Image search: [Google]
deepest.jpg
299 KB, 1653x633
this is lore

this is depth
>>
>>145321426
what do you mean

they literally just made the map bigger
>>
>scrollings through favourites menu
>not looking for anything in particular, just looking for something to pass the time during a download
>come across this link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61453.0.html

Such a waste of potential.
>>
>>145321661
while preserving existing natural landmarks and coastlines

this is depth
>>
how is warham mod
>>
>>145322031
Hammery
>>
>>145322031
it's cluttered as fuck

but it's the closest you'll get to a warhammer rpg until bannerlord is released and the inevitable warhammer mod(s) are made for it
>>
I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.
>>
File: HashtagSelfeasts.png (599 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
HashtagSelfeasts.png
599 KB, 600x600
LONG MAY HE REIGN
>>
File: 1460963958068.jpg (427 KB, 662x900) Image search: [Google]
1460963958068.jpg
427 KB, 662x900
>you will never have a pure, steppe waifu

Why even live?
>>
File: an cymry deamhan.jpg (3 MB, 3440x6872) Image search: [Google]
an cymry deamhan.jpg
3 MB, 3440x6872
AM BYTH
M

B
Y
T
H
>>
>>145322550
fuck
off
>>
>>145322031
This has been a tough time for Warhammer mods. Both Warsword and the one for Medieval 2 have a lot of potential but are held back by modders squeezing in too much shit at once and getting tons of bugs, and the community pretty much licking the sweat off their balls and telling them how great they are.

We'll be lucky if half the bugs are fixed before more 'features' are announced
>>
>>145322550
Didn't she get raped by a horse?
>>
File: dark ages of calradia.jpg (231 KB, 1251x886) Image search: [Google]
dark ages of calradia.jpg
231 KB, 1251x886
>>145318449
>>145318672
>>145319257
>>145319491
>>145319931
>>145320212
>>145320448
capped tbqh
>>
>tfw a lowly pawn in Oda's army
So it begins

Also how come all the horses go galo sengen?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
>>145319092
The empire didn't really do much to expand. It was basically at risk of crumbling by the time of Daggerfall. And it got there by Tiber (since it was post CHIM, he's tiber at this point) tricking Vivec into giving up the Numidium (though it was willingly given, I don't think Vivec knew Tiber could have the Mantella created). If you had the Brass Tower, you could conquer Tamriel too. You could conquer anything.

Tiber may have been a bit of a mary sue, but that's kind of the point. He re-wrote history, twice (first as Hjalti to Tiber, then after becoming the Talos gestalt), to up himself more and more. Hjalti was a reasonably impressive warlord, Tiber was a lucid dreamer in the longest dream possible, and Talos was a lucid dreamer who wasn't at risk of waking up (not to any significant extent, anyway).

If you want to talk Mary-Sue, how about the guy who fucked the system so hard that he reversed the whole thing?

>>145323056
The CK2 one seems to at least try to get stuff fixed. Except the parts they don't personally care about, admittedly. Side effect of only having one or two guys who are interested in the Dwarfs.
>>
>>145321128
>(Looted)
Speaking of looted
Why the fuck is a looted village more reminiscent of a razed one? Did lords burn the huts of peasants down after they were done taking their shit for giggles or something? Do they not realize that a village that is too far to defend but still standing is an infinite source of loot?
>>
>>145322367
Why don't you just play ROTK?
>>
So is Bannerlord going to be shit?
>>
>>145323238
>tfw my favorite clan is never in sengoku era games
>tfw they're in gekokujo
>tfw they're super shitty
>>
>>145323582
Didn't you hear, anon? It's going to be a mobile game now
>>
>>145323501
>>
>>145323591
What's your favorite clan and why is it your favorite?
>>
>>145323591
shit mang, what clan is it?
>>
>>145323257
Not him, but the Brass God is complete bullshit. I STILL don't understand how it works.
The gist as far as I can tell is that the entirety of TES, including the 'gods', is the dream of a schizo on coke, shrooms, acid and who knows what else and all the Numidium does is shout NO NO NO NO NO at him until he loses focus and begins to believe it.
CHIM is the same thing but instead of shouting NO NO NO it's like editing yourself into becoming a better character in his dream or fucking with his drugs to make his dream specifically what you want
TES has a unique cosmological / theological basis I'll give it that
>>
>>145323679
Just play Warphilia, senpai baka desu.
>>
>>145323165
In a four page doujin that doesn't show anything after penetration yeah.

>>145323679
>RoTK
>Dynasty Warriors
Fuck off.
>>
>>145321940
>ck2 expands yurop to include swathes of russia and india
>this is lore
>this is depth

that is mapmaking you mong
>>
>>145323861
>>
>>145324005
It's honestly more akin to creating two more detailed continents in a setting when there was only one focused on before.
>>
In Caribbean! I've been captured. I have managed to escape from the plantation, but I'm on an island with single city which is hostile to me. I've managed to sneak in, but I can't use shipwright. Am I shit out of luck and have to get myself captured just to end up on different island or can I do something else in my situation?
>>
>>145323778
>>145323779
Satake. They're in my geographically favorite part of Japan, and some of the stories about them are really great. Its really a shame they don't get more representation in sengoku era games.
>>
>>145324178
You fucked, mate, unless you can get a governor of that faction to talk to you and you can pay to be friendly with the faction again.
>>
>>145324203
The Satake were literal nobodies though.
>>
>>145323978
Huh, I see the preliminary pages posted on /tg/ all the time so I thought it was the actually story.

I just always thought some people had stranger tastes in waifus than others.
>>
are there mods that make villages less useless
they're no good if one pissed off lord can come over and completely erase any value from my vilages while im off accross the map
>>
>>145324376
No, the doujin artist is just very good at mimicking the actual artist.
The story itself is just a comfy series of bridal stories aka steppe girls trying to get steppe penis and not horsecock either
>>
File: 1392959540283.jpg (195 KB, 1091x1480) Image search: [Google]
1392959540283.jpg
195 KB, 1091x1480
>>145323197
>>
>>145323497
they dont want to bother with marching out there regularly to steal from the peasants, taking stuff and messing the place up enriches you in the short term and impoverishes the enemy in the long term
>>
>>145324943
How does messing the place up make you any richer than just taking all their shit and stealing their girls
>>
how do you guys imagine geroia and balion?
>>
>>145323497
if they are using the village as a source of infinite loot it means theyve won and are taxing the peasants, not engaging in wartime raiding
>>
>>145325024
I don't even know who they are, but Geroia sounds like Pancrazio of Lombardy http://lparchive.org/Paradox-Games-Kingdom-Come/Update%2004/ and http://lparchive.org/Paradox-Games-Kingdom-Come/Update%2005/ and Balion sounds like a whiteknight.

>>145325065
But muh Vandal sacking bonus abuse
>>
>>145325002
well messing the place up isnt the enriching yourself part, its the impoverishing the enemy part.
>>
>>145325002
No, it's the second part. It makes it harder for the enemy to recover and sustain their war-effort.
>>
>>145325024
balion's supposed to be england
it's also an anagram of albion
>>
>>145325218
>makes it harder for the player to recover and sustain their war-effort
ftfy although I'm glad they're changing it in bonerlord
>>
>>145324332
They were a 540,000 koku domain, which is pretty big. Their size threatened Tokugawa enough that they were forced to join the Western side of Sekigahara, even though they were a loyal clan.
>>
>>145325249
Perfidious etc. etc.

>>145325413
Yeah but I mean
I don't think they're even top eight most well-known nipponclans
Tokugawa / Oda / Otomo / Chosokabe / Date / Shimazu / Takeda / Uesegi at least are much bigger names and I am now aware that this coincides with Shogun 2's choices and can't figure out if it's because they were popular that S2 chose them or because S2 chose them they are popular
>>
>>145323837
Walk-Brass is, admittedly, a bit weird by TES standards. So given that such a set includes the redguards surviving the death of a previous reality by (probably) hiding behind trees that failed to become gods, your confusion is understandable.

Its a bit odd. Essentially, the godhead is an Amaranth, a being who achieved CHIM to realize the truth of reality (and survive) who decided to go one level deeper and create a reality within himself. The only known way to do this is to essentially dream it. I don't think there's any reference to the godhead being schizo or on anything or anything like that; information on him is rather sparse.

The Numidium is, depending on how you look at it, either an artificial Tower or a robot built to contain a Tower, either of which are honestly terrifying. A Tower is essentially a pin used to hold up reality in the sea of Nir which is basically everything that is not Mundus , Oblivion, or the Aetherius (since Oblivion is the Deadra turned inward and the Aetherius is something not quite anything else). Essentially, its the void. But not The Void, which is another name for Padomay or his enthropic aspect (Sithis). Or possibly both. Considering the nature of Towers, I'm more inclined to believe that either Walk-Brass always existed, it just didn't have a physical form till the Dwemer built it for him, or that Walk-Brass was built around the tower and bonded to it, similar to the way Lorkhan and Akatosh were bonded.

What Numidium does is a bit more difficult to explain. Even if he does cause Mundus to fall into the sea of Nir, it wouldn't have any effect on the godhead, so I don't imagine that's the intended purpose of Walk-Brass.

And CHIM is more like realizing you're in a dream and that dreams have fluid natures; even if you're just another actor, you can mess with the script a bit. Just don't do it too much or you'll get kicked out (Zero-Sum).
>>
>>145325319
Sure, God-forbid you have to risk anything of yourself in war. You should just take your village with your warband so you don't have to go out of your way to recruit.
>>
>>145325595
Not that anon but
This entire passage is so dense and incomprehensible to someone who doesn't play TES that it reads like a theological treatise, which I guess it kind of is. Is TES lore deep and stuff, I really only played it for the sex mods

>>145325765
I'm referring to the fact that lords spawn troops no matter what happens and don't give a shit about upkeep.
>migrating tribes
Legitimately sounds interesting, it's supposed to be partially based off the fall of the empire anyway so now we'd be able to have lasting versions of non-fief'd factions, just build a little wager laager every night to rest and recruit / tax.
>>
>>145325929
>Is TES lore deep and stuff
Its as deep as you want it to be. You don't have to go any deeper than Oblivion or Skyrim do to make sense of it all.

If you want to go full neckbeard, you can get into Kirkbrides stuff (not his drugs, though that may be helpful).

And yeah, I realize that it was excessively dense. It was actually a lot worse, but I spent a little over twenty minutes trying to make it a little better. Mostly, I was trying to name drop stuff for TES players who didn't go very deep so they'd have a frame of reference.
>>
>>145325591
Well, yea, that's what I'm saying too though. They weren't by any means a small clan, but they're not in the top eight, and I wouldn't even put them in the top 20 clans maybe but I still love them
>>
File: 1453360598006.jpg (28 KB, 266x308) Image search: [Google]
1453360598006.jpg
28 KB, 266x308
>>145325929
>I really only played it for the sex mods

It'll be a good day when X rated games aren't ostracized, and degenerates stop infesting legitimate games.
>>
>>145325595
I imagine it's less a matter of Numidium-Tower always existing but without a physical form and more of not having a particular existence on the specific level of existence we'd be capable of interacting with or really even noticing. The Dwemer iirc somehow managed to realize that not only are the Holocaust, 9/11 and the fact that 2+2 = 4 the product of a great conspiracy but that reality itself was a conspiracy and an illusion so they built the Numidium, I suppose, to interface with a Tower and kick themselves out of that shitty conspiracy illusion of a reality.
I want to achieve CHIM and make Paracocks release good games again but I think I'd be zero'd for trying that

>>145326296
Nah I understood it, it was more a rant about how ridiculous it all was, I have the general idea of what Numi-kun is.

>>145326516
>being offended at mods
Do you play vanilla or something? Were you offended at GoT having tits?
>>
>>145326516
it is ridiculous that there's stuff that isn't allowed on even the highest rated content
i thought the whole point of M and R is that they're the highest rating that has no limits
>>
>>145326516
>legitimate games
if only it was a good game as well
>>
>>145326637
everyone draws the line somewhere. or has that line drawn for them
>>
File: bonerlord e3.jpg (176 KB, 663x592) Image search: [Google]
bonerlord e3.jpg
176 KB, 663x592
reminder that this is happening tomorrow
>>
>>145326619
Ah, okay.

And here I was about to explain the insane time traveling racist robot/cyborg/avatar.
>>
>>145326752
except in every medium beside video games
>>
File: 20160610232205_1.jpg (331 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160610232205_1.jpg
331 KB, 1920x1080
>>145325595
DEEPEST LORE
but please god give me more or write stuff up somewhere else or whatever I'm dying to cram up on my lore
>>
>>145326516
>implying
If X rated games are legitimately 100% accepted and ratings are treated as casually as they are now with 10 year olds playing GTA and soccer moms throwing a fit for ohnoesviolence, then I expect 95% of open-world (or even not open-world) RPGs to be technically rated X for flashing tits or something.
Also there is no reason why self-inserting as an Altmer getting raped by dozens of storm(cloak)fags, their horses, and their kids is degenerate
Certainly not at all

>>145326752
Theoretically speaking the whole point of R18 is that there's a bottom line but no top line, it's just a catch-all for 'everything else that wouldn't fit into M'

>>145326863
Question - is it just a coincidence that Stormcloaks are basically SStormniggers? Why is Ulfric such a shit?
>>
>>145327072
tbqh most M games could be knocked down to a rating between T and M
and make M rated games 18+ like R for movies
>>
>>145326982
dont worry, the moral guardians will crack down on the writers, artists, and filmmakers of the world someday soon. their works may stimulate forbidden thoughts in the populace, we must not abide it.
>>
>>145327071
Are you...playing as a centurion? Why are you outside?

>>145327310
The big issue is how ridiculously sensitive they are now
Adding blood to a fucking war game makes M, slipping a nipple (probably even male) makes M, sexy talk or being dirty (esp. a dirty female) makes M, HAVING DRINKABLE WINE IN A MEDIEVAL GAME MAKES M
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x337
Threadly reminder 5 items / 1 horse in inventory is the optimal ratio for map speed, more/less horses fuck you up.

Depending on pathfinding and inventory ammounts this can mean up to 1.2 more speed. (14 path and full inv 0 horse vs 1/5 horse)
>>
>>145327509
He's playing a mod made by Trainwiz.
>>
File: 20160610225350_1.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160610225350_1.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
>>145327509
GIGA-CENTURION
helping this dickass 'honorary Century of the Chronographers' and all-around bitch of a Telvanni wizard help defend the planet from waifus.
>>
>>145327559
I think Young Kim is actually losing it
He's ruined relationships with both China and Murica and Russia isn't on good terms with him either
>>
>>145327559
oh cool. i never knew the exact math. too bad that a player's inventory often fluctuates to the point that keeping it at that exact ratio may be unreasonable
>>
>>145327072
>SStormniggers
Meh. They're actually not that bad. They do have a nord first thing, but Ulfric has explicitly gone out of his way to help non-nords when he doesn't need to. The Grey Quarter might be a ghetto, but he didn't need to let the Dark Elves inside. The Argonians might not be allowed inside, but that's at least partially because he recognizes the somewhat racist perspective of his own people; restricting them to outside the city proper actually keeps them safe.

Ultimately, it goes down to whether you think the Empire can build itself back up enough to fight the Thalmor, or if the Stormcloaks can gather enough allies to oppose them.

>>145327071
Meridia is not a Daedra. She is a Magna-Ge, which makes her technically an Aedra (as she participated in the construction of Mundus) who was cast out of the Aetherius for consorting with Daedra to learn to create her own realm of oblivion (Magnus taking special care to keep his Aetherius separate from his more powerful Daedra brothers and more than a bit pissy at Lorkhan and the rest of the Aedra proper).

Honestly I can't give you much right now; the only reason I could do that part earlier was because I got in an argument with someone.

If you're really curious, you can ask in /tg/; they're fairly open to TES lore, and despite the /d/ crossover there's very little serious waifufaggotry. Some still do it, but just because it pisses people off.
>>
>>145326619
>>Do you play vanilla or something? Were you offended at GoT having tits?
>supports having sexual games to satisfy a subgroup
>"lol why are you so offended"

t. buffscale mcthundertail

or

t. Gary3
>>
>>145327683
>fighting waifus
Stop and reconsider your life
The only time that's passably acceptable is when you already have a waifu who's being threatened by the new waifus or when you're a waifu yourself

>>145327864
My main problem with Ulfric is that he reminds me way too much of Alaric (but a lot less justified in his saber-rattling) while Tullies is actually based and not annoying.

>>145327902
Go to /tesg/, half the avatarposts are lewd or semilewd and last I was there there was some girl literally nicknamed cumtears
>supports having sexual games to satisfy a subgroup
They're known as mods you buffoon, people make them because they want to play with it or because they're dedicated modders it's like the CK2 mods that give a detailed and pornographic description of how exactly you the viking king defiled Saxon girl #710416. It's like you think that once sex is included in the game in one shape or another the game instantly becomes not 'legitimate' whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>145326516
Currently an adult only rating means the game won't be carried in a store so devs avoid making them, but with the growth of digital distribution we could see those type of games be more common
>>
>>145328217
I am the waifu
>>
>>145328247
I've heard that having an M rating hurts sales, but is that anything significant? Like you see babbies who don't know senior high algebra (American level of competence) playing M-rated games like CoD and GTA all the time.
>>
>>145328356
i don't think M ratings really hurt games these days
not to mention a lot of games sold on steam don't even have an ESRB rating
>>
>>145327864
Not really a TES guy but aren't the Altmer legitimately better at basically everything and actually widely-known to be divinely descended? I can't really hate the Thalmor for thinking themselves superior if they, well, actually are.
>>
>>145328217
Oh yeah, no, Ulfrics is a dick. That doesn't mean he's wrong.

The Empire is crumbling, and won't stand against the Aldmeri Dominion. Ulfric might not have that good of a chance, but he's ripe for an expansion phase of a Nordic Empire. With a bit of luck, and being willing to make allies with people who don't like the Aldmeri (so... everyone.), he could possibly do it.
>>
>>145326648
true, but the reviews aren't really in question. it gets bothersome when one searches in the top mods of all time, and the lewd shit fills it up. I don't mind adult themes like a quest involving a rapist or suicide or abortion or heavy gore or whatever (some of those are rarely touched by mods actually). But when a person spends majority of your time not even playing the game, just pressing a key to trigger a sex animation in some inn, then yeah I reserve the right to be judgmental and call that person a weirdo lol.
>>
Is garrison building bugged in current Caribbean!?
I've joined a faction for my first time (Brotherhood) and despite garrison building saying: "Click to enter." I can't enter it despite hearing the clicking noise.
>>
>>145328797
Works fine on my computer :)
>>
>>145328531
>better at basically everything
Not really, no. A long lifespan gives them advantages, but they're vulnerable to magic (despite being strong in it) and not terribly good in non magic combat. Workable, yeah, but they're pretty much glass cannons. They either stomp or get stomped; not much middle ground.

>divinely descended
Yes, but that doesn't mean much. First off, the Aedra they're descended from are dead. The remaining Aedra aren't in any way related to them. "Our Ancestors" provides a relationship that the Aedra don't recognize, because they don't have children the way we do.

Put it another way; humans have more connection to Kynerath than the Mer (all Mer; the other elves might have diverged, but they're all equally distant from their ancestors) have to the reigning Aedra because... well, she's still alive. And remember; the Aedra aren't physically related to each other.

Really, the Beast Folk are about as close to Akatosh as the Altmer are.
>>
Anyone here good with scene editing? Is there a way to have an unlit touch during the day and have a lit one at night?
>>
>>145328217
>/tesg/ is shit so why can't we shittify other games and generals

gee. and people bring up how that sucks all the time, it just self-inserting and erp 24/7.

>They're known as mods you buffoon
have you been missing for the last like 30 years? sex games are a thing, and some of them are remarkably in depth. the only reason they don't get much attention is because of puritan parents saying it's wrong.

you know what would fix it instantly? if nexus and other sites had 3 categories for mods. regular, adult themed, and then straight up lewd wankbait.
>>
>>145328247
Yeah and I see that as wrong. I mean, the least they could do is have it like the video rental places where the adult section is in a sideroom next to the register.

places like gamestop are a bit iffy though, they prefer having the entire store viewable from the sales desk. people try to steal physical copies all the time.
>>
>>145328542
My problem with Ulfric's way is that he'd basically let the Thalmor eat the entire Empire before he does anything, because he can't quite steal Imperial land from under the Thalmor's conquering noses when he's so weak, and at that point he can't even compete with them if he united everyone else in Tamriel, he'd simply have to hope the Thalmor overextended and face billions of rebels.
>ESO has an Elenwen in a Thalmor-related mission as a ''''teenager'''', 1000 years before Skyrim
I like to imagine it's the same girl yes I know they don't live that long

>>145329294
We could just do away with it altogether instead you know, or have a specific 'children's section' with what are now T-and-under games (so no drugs, no alcohol, and not tittays) if you must. Any teenager will know all about porn, and even if they're not an eternally hard manwhore / eternally wet hyperslut they won't be bothered by games with graphical sex in them existing, esp. if that's not actually the focus of the game.
>>
>>145329131
nexus has filters for that shit on the search though
>>
File: wales.png (899 KB, 1158x1191) Image search: [Google]
wales.png
899 KB, 1158x1191
>>145322851
>>145322550
>you will never have a pure, saxon waifu

Why even live?
>>
>>145329661
keep your post deleted
>>
>>145329568
>he'd basically let the Thalmor eat the entire Empire
That depends on how many Towers they have. Remember; they don't care about conquering, they care about Breaking the Dragon and 'fixing' time.
>>
File: Capture.png (857 B, 81x17) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857 B, 81x17
Bannerlord and PC Gaming Show stream here tomorrow
>>
>all this TES talk
Welp, time to redownload Elder Kings
>>
>>145329661
She turns into a slut for Welsh cock.
>>
File: Capture1.png (8 KB, 207x328) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
8 KB, 207x328
>>145328681
>lewd shit fills it up
Like CBBE and UNP you mean which are basically the only '''''''lewd''''' mods on the first page of Nexus and there's only 3 more on the next two pages, both of which are body model replacers? Like I guess XP32 and associated skeletons and Fores can be pushed as lewd, insofar as they're used to do lewd things, but there aren't that many lewds at the top of the list unless you're on loverslab in which case who gives a shit?

>lol
Where do you come from and why aren't you there now?

>>145329131
If by 'sex games' you mean 'games with sex in them', then yes I know they exist and they're sometimes actually rather will integrated.
>you know what would fix it instantly? if nexus and other sites had 3 categories for mods. regular, adult themed, and then straight up lewd wankbait
Nexus literally has filters for that, and even then it's more about ease-of-search than people like you getting rustled at sex mods.

>>145329661
Your mistakes live forever. >>145329487
>>
>>145329795
Remember to father a half Dunmer son and put him on the throne of Morrowind.

Its historically accurate.
>>
>>145329568
>mentioning ESO
>ever

Get out.
>>
>>145329898
>father
No, you need to become the hyperslut.

>>145329959
Its le canon :^)
>>
>>145325929
Imagine a wheel.with eight spokes.
Imagine you are in the center of the wheel.

Now turn the wheel sideways.
Congratulations! You just achieved CHIM.

This is so ridiculously simple I don't understand why people get confused over it or try to embellish it.

The eight spokes that hold the wheel together are the Towers.
The hub is the world.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
>>
File: OTrPICH.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OTrPICH.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
How would you win that battle lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE
>>
>>145330091
forgot my pic
>>
File: 1463378328506.jpg (435 KB, 1209x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463378328506.jpg
435 KB, 1209x1200
>>145330091
>>145330240
>metaphysical bullshit is easy to do as it is to describe
Did you know that the way to achieve nirvana is to stop giving a shit? Did you know many people haven't achieved nirvana?
>>
>>145329880
I deleted it because I believe in making only one saxon post a thread.
>>
>>145329991
Get the fuck out of this thread, Colonel Sanders.
>>
>>145330295
>>145330240
Now that I actually looked at your second post I feel stupid, were you referencing the part where he tries to move parallel to himself and become a 3d object?

>>145330159
Artillery is the king of battle
>>
>>145330295
Did you know nirvana isn't real, and that God doesn't reward people for abandoning their empathy in favor of some selfish self-enlightenment?
>>
File: 1465391418439.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1465391418439.png
75 KB, 325x244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msO1UwtVL2M

someone pls translate this video
>>
>>145330369
do us a favor and change it to 0
>>
>>145330091
That's not achieving CHIM, that's what you see when you CHIM. Or, rather, its a poetic description of it because if you were to describe it in simple terms you would be at risk of waking up.

CHIM is more like doing 1 + (-1) and coming up with something other than 0 (and probably positive, though I don't think there's a reason why IS NOT is an invalid answer, since living as a person in a dream and living as a part of a dream are pretty similar).
>>
>>145330295
I could write a 10,000 page treatise on how to become a meme lord but reading it wouldn't make you a meme lord any faster.
>>
Hi Denkar, Daxter, Tovias, Wubba, aekilju, Kami, Maggot, Potato, Rodriguess, Rubens gues which lad is posting this.
>>
>>145330693
Juan?
>>
>>145330430
>being a christfag when the only fun and innovative parts of the mythology are either apocryphal or apocalyptic and God is literally without personality in NT
>>>>>>>>
Did you know that the way to achieve paradise is literally just to shut the fuck up and do what He says? Did you know many people don't get there including you?

>>145330475
Not quite, living as a person in a dream is like being a player character. Living as part of the dream is being an NPC. Now from anyone else's point of view, it's the same damn thing if the game is sufficiently advanced to completely simulate personality, but from your point of view you know better, and you have access to console commands.

>>145330693
I agree, time to play a real game like Total War.
>>
>>145330442
> please tell our dread-masters at E3 to send a relief force. They have the compound surrounded, we cannot hold out much longer. We will die at our own hands than suffer their desecrations. Bannerlord will perish with us if we do not survive.
>>
>>145330731
Guess again. who else calls the person Potato?
>>
>>145330816
Juan?
>>
>>145329568
>We could just do away with it altogether instead you know, or have a specific 'children's section' with what are now T-and-under games (so no drugs, no alcohol, and not tittays) if you must. Any teenager will know all about porn, and even if they're not an eternally hard manwhore / eternally wet hyperslut they won't be bothered by games with graphical sex in them existing, esp. if that's not actually the focus of the game.

Oh I know, but the people who blacklist them in the first place would never allow that. they would have to die off first. Only reason I brought up the adult section sideroom is because it worked pretty well. I don't think teens shouldn't be allowed to go into that sideroom, mind you, but if the parents don't like it then they should probably try actual parenting.
>>
>>145330758
Oh god damn it, I just realizes something completely obvious and now I feel like an idiot.

IS + IS NOT = Nir.

Fucking Kirkbride. Little fucking shit.
>>
>>145330816
Nope, it's not Juan.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 609x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 609x775
>>145330693
> I've away from my computer for so long since our first game
> can't be one of the lads now
>>
>>145330953
Join the chat then lad.
>>
>>145330884
Trying to stop teenagers from fucking everything that moves as their hormones suggest to them may be the most brilliant idea since agriculture, I can understand since society doesn't really revolve around the family unit anymore so getting yourself knocked up doesn't automatically mean security for your future or a future at all, but there's literally no way you can stop them from finding out about sex and therefore becoming interested in it and there's no reason you should because it's a waste of time and not even beneficial if it works.
>>
>>145330884
>implying moralfaggotry will EVER die off
You'd expect the new wave of people to be pretty reactionary after all the race riots, WE WUZ, religious bullshit and T O L E R A N C E being shoved down their throats, but I don't feel they are.
>>
>>145330430
-gs
>>
>>145331069
Chat?
As in, outside of /mbg/?
>>
>>145331438
Yes we're all in Brazil atm.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 900x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 900x527
>>145331514
>>
>>145330758
>Did you know many people don't get there including you?

Honestly if I were an omnipotent god, I would be way happier if my children or subjects or labrats or whatever tried to be good without the threat of eternal damnation.

Most christians/islamists/some jews/etc are fucking awful people, but they keep it under raps and controlled only because they think it might get them punished.
>>
>>145330430
Providing a clear incentive which persists even after death to help people makes true selflessness impossible.
>>
>>145330159
use that big army that CIA has
>>
>>145331289
It's not even moralfaggotry, because the people claiming that they have morals are trying to restrict everyone else. They are like the Thalmor.
>>
>>145327509
>how ridiculously sensitive they are now
>now
When the original Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries was first released it had an M rating because robots are people too.
>>
>>145331678
If I were an omnipotent god, I wouldn't give half a damn about mortal shits who are about ten times as far below me as a being as motes of dust are below humans.
>>
>>145332051
That's how morals work though, they're literally there to define good and evil, and they define good and evil roughly as 'what I think is good and the further away I perceive your position to be from my own the less good and more evil you are'
I mean, even the worst 'evil' is pretty arbitrary in how exactly it's evil. You could define evil as 'objectively detrimental to society as measured in net units of happy', I guess, but that would let in a whole lot of things that moralfags disagree with - sisterfucking, for example, which carries less risk on first generation than fucking a 40 year old and isn't genetic for the most part.
So yeah, it's not that the people with morals are trying to shove it down your throat despite claiming to be good, they have the right to shove it down your throat because they're good and they're good because they have the right and motivation to shove it down your throat.
>>
File: 24349016479.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
24349016479.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>not satisfied with ACOK
>decide to tweak it to make it more fun
>keep tweaking
>play test
>tweak some more
>try to start new game
>feel unsatisfied about something, exit, tweak, start over
>need to playtest again
>new game, for real this time
>new idea
>exit game, add idea, tweak, playtest, restart
>don't even feel like playing the game anymore
>>
>>145330758
Well the Player Character is basically always Mantled, right?
>>
>>145332335
Wouldn't really work out for us when we eventually get swept up in a holy dustpan. All those religions kinda assume that their divine creator is somewhat invested in his antfarm.
>>
>>145332686
Not him, but I'm cool with sisterfucking.

Mind, I don't have a sister, so I'm basing my thoughts on wanting to fuck my cousin, but still.
>>
>>145332686
morals are just a social construct anon, only violence rules the world
>>
(your discussion is pretty interesting but i think that it belongs to tesg)
any mods with unique quests deep lore or interesting history?
>>
>>145332975
prophecy of perisno has lore i think
>>
Does anyone know why are you being attacked by random knight orders in PoP even if you didnt do anything?
>>
>>145332851
Mantling is when you basically become someone by functionally existing as them to such an extent that there is no difference between the two of you.

Did you mean that, or are you thinking of another term?

>>145332975
Too many waifu fags.
>>
>>145332946
Yes, which is why they, as one of the most primitive [social] constructs, remain very relevant in a [society] when they really shouldn't

>>145332858
Even divine beings as low-tier as Zeus didn't give a shit about humans, why would someone who can do literally fucking anything and to who our entire reality is probably the equivalent of a single playthrough in a sandbox game give a shit about us specifically? Jews are worst about this, they're literally the chosen ones - which makes sense if God's having a giggle and flagging one race as chosen I guess.
>>
>>145326619
the meta-physics are the least interesting parts of TES lore
>>
>>145333391
They're rather unique if nothing else though.
>>
>>145332686
As you point out though, morals are inherently subjective. What I was trying to say is that the people claiming to be moralistic are in fact not at all.

But that might just be my view of morality. 'objectively detrimental to society as measured in net units of happy' describes how I feel about people who force others to be miserable via morality.

I probably qualify as a moralfag, but I don't act like that out of fear of godly retribution. I try to be polite and understanding because I think that's what we should aspire to.
>>
File: 1462725924075.jpg (381 KB, 1024x978) Image search: [Google]
1462725924075.jpg
381 KB, 1024x978
>>145332858
>>
>>145333603
the solar system's star can't talk silly
>>
>>145333603
Bitch just salty he got tricked by Lorky.
>>
>>145333487
>I try to be polite and understanding because I think that's what we should aspire to.

no wonder the forcefully imposed morals of violent conquerors prevail if this is the competition
>>
>>145333083
kek prophesy of pendorand perisno are different mods but thanks
>>
>>145333265
I dunno, maybe that's just his way of having fun. The great cosmic joke that he just enjoys watching us blunder is a pretty popular idea.

Also that's why I said 'some jews' a couple posts back. Most jews are terrible because their beliefs state that hell, as others know it, doesn't exist. Since they don't have that looming over their heads, they basically take the stance of "lol who cares, I won't get in trouble". Basically the spoiled kid in kindergarten.
>>
>>145333721
Yeah it doesn't really work out if others don't play by the same rules.

Would you rather I was an extremist that forced it on others?
>>
>>145332686
>they define good and evil roughly as 'what I think is good and the further away I perceive your position to be from my own the less good and more evil you are'
Sounds like what God says
Therefore anyone who does the same is playing God

>>145333487
The thing is that nothing is inherently objective besides things like mathematics, which are built from the ground up to be by definition.
For history, there are plenty of disputed points where people don't agree on what evidence means what.
For the sciences, well, the only thing objectively true is that we don't know if something is objectively true, we only know if it's 99.99999999999% likely to be true since out of 10000000000 tests all of them matched prediction.
For shit like 'he's insane', well, define insane in non-vague terms.
You see what I mean, and when turned backwards you can make nearly everything objective. It doesn't help that moralshits often utterly spam logical fallacies which, while not technically sound, work really fucking well in convincing people who just listen and don't think too hard about it after the fact, and you can't spend the entire discussion picking out their fallacies either because then they'll say 'haha playing semantics now!?!? xP'

>>145333910
>prophesy
*prophecy
Fuck your lore

>>145334178
Not him but it honestly doesn't matter what you do. If you force it, then you're the same as them just perhaps more to our tastes (?). If you don't they'll rush over you with their idiotic fallacy spam with not a single actual argument besides IM A GOOD PERSON AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS WORTHLESS
>>
>>145332858
>All those religions kinda assume that their divine creator is somewhat invested in his antfarm.
Well most ancient religions more or less assume the opposite, that the gods really could not give less of a damn and anything they do for you, they do because they felt like it.
I mean, do you think Zeus asked before sticking it in? Do you think half the girls even knew what was going on, molten gold falls from the sky and boom you're with child? Amaterasu throws bitchfits on the regular and Ishtar nearly killed everyone because a specific total hottie wouldn't sleep with her.
>>
Tomorrow, tomorrow! It's only a day away!
>>
>>145334642
Well yeah I was mainly talking about Abrahamic religions. Even though god was a dick in the old testament, he was more like a terrible father than a detached deity.

That's probably why the Abrahamic religions picked up so much steam, he was shown as somewhat benevolent in comparison to the Greek and Norse and Sumerian gods.
>>
>>145334970
bannerlord releases tomorrow???
>>
>>145335027
Yes!
>>
saxon
>>
>>145334970
And there it was written: Bannerlord is slated for a 2019 fall release
And many in /mbg/ knew now the feeling of despair
And their despair was still to grow, the angels cried woe woe woe
For the Taleworlds HQ was bombed in August 2019
And then Paradox Interactive picked up Bannerlord
And They debated cancelling it like EvW
But They released it in their infinite mercy with mandatory Blacks in Caraldia and Women in Caraldia hardcoded
>>
>>145334283
Discupa Bro M Confundi Con Profesia Es Ke Ablo Español xD
>>
>>145330159
>please don't link video unrelated
>oh
Also, I forgot that episode 8 came today. Thanks for the reminder anon.
>>
>>145336064
Don't get your hopes up, ep8 is pretty bad
>>
>>145335221
There's no problem with that. The Emperors of Calradia were black women.
>>
>>145336419
then why arent they called empresses. did jealous whitemales scrub them from the calradian history books
>>
>>145336758
WE
>>
>>145337170
>gender neutral term
Check ur privledge
>>
>>145337459
but there aren't gender specific words used to refer to groups of a single gender

are there?is that the joke?
>>
>>145336758
Jealous white men did do that, and then sold all the innocent black nobles into slavery. People like Nizar and that black man from the Floris mod are just trying to restore Calradia to what it truly was.
>>
>>145338015
The whole point is that SJWs will, in the face of nothing to be offended about, invent something to be offended about. It's like having choices for Male / Female / Other / Unsure for gender, I could understand Other because I suppose hermaphrodites or other people with absolutely fucked genders exist but Unsure...really?
>>
File: 1462988895326.jpg (878 KB, 1251x1077) Image search: [Google]
1462988895326.jpg
878 KB, 1251x1077
>>145338160
Here's the real question
If the Black Man was so competent, how the fuck did he get deposed all around the world by supposedly inferior beings? If it was underhanded, that simply means the Black Man was outwitted aka he's fucking stupid and understands nothing but strength, but he's so stupid that he can't even find enough food for himself.
>>
File: 2015-07-10_00001.jpg (343 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-10_00001.jpg
343 KB, 1600x900
>>145323591
All clans are super shitty when put up against those who follow the True Religion
>>
New blog!

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16
>>
guys how do you exercise/run in the mornings?
stretching before exercising feels god-awful after waking up for some reason, everything's ultra-tight
>>
>>145338371
Miko-chan in battle > baka gaijin-kun in battle
Miko-chan in style > baka gaijin-kun in style
Miko-chan in bed > baka gaijin-kun in bed
>>
>>145338362
Not all white people are stupid, of course. Sometimes they smart, but a smart white man is ALWAYS an evil white man. The smart white man stole the magical powers of the black man, and then used the massive number of white slaves to defeat the lesser-in-numbers black rulers. A lot of white people died, obviously, since they were weak and simply used mob tactics, but eventually their numbers prevailed.
>>
>>145338442
alien invasion of calradia???
>>
>>145338442
See, I actually fell for it because I was thinking maybe with E3 around the corner they'd be releasing an update

>>145338603
>mob tactics as rebels
So basically, they're also more charismatic than the black man, who completely failed to use fortifications and formations correctly.
>>
File: 2015-08-02_00007.jpg (333 KB, 1584x842) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_00007.jpg
333 KB, 1584x842
>>145338560
Take your loose sideways vagina and go live out the rest of your life in some temple until you are old and grey.
>>
File: 00-41-07-1464511686213.jpg (12 KB, 154x182) Image search: [Google]
00-41-07-1464511686213.jpg
12 KB, 154x182
>>145338603
>Sometimes they smart
As expected of the glorious Black Man, he doesn't even need to respect the rules of grammar how can we even compete

>>145338792
>implying aging when promoted from Miko to Heavenly Princess
Forever
Fucking
Twenty
>implying loose when nobody in an army of 120 against her alone has the skill to stab her with their spears
>implying tiny yellow dick can even stretch her out
Gaijin-kun isn't all bad...
>>
>>145338792
Is that a fucking arab
>>
>>145338724
It still took the numerous white mobs 2000 years to defeat the African Legions of Aksum.
>>
>>145339165
At which point the Black Man ceased to be relevant for the rest of history and eternity due to never being relevant to begin with, in fact it is the black man who spouts lies and covers up history to make himself look less uncivilized and worthless
>>
>>145339106
Filipino Cannibal.
>>
>>145339358
Keep saying that, but remember that you're using a BLACK INVENTION that's over 10,000 years old in order to say this. White men are always gonna be the same, no matter the year.
>>
File: 1462166448350.jpg (31 KB, 683x470) Image search: [Google]
1462166448350.jpg
31 KB, 683x470
>>145339493
I'm Asian, and the Chinese are literal metadivine beings, existing beyond time itself
I shitposted this before the metaphysical concept of words even existed.
>>
>>145339608
No you're not. White people never figured it out (obviously), but the black invention of the internet allows us to know if the person posting is nobility (black), slave (white), or irrelevant (everyone else). You're coming up as a slave, white boy.
>>
File: 1461821896107.jpg (26 KB, 273x246) Image search: [Google]
1461821896107.jpg
26 KB, 273x246
>>145339674
>using an invention limited to operation within the boundaries of the world system
>to try and identify a being who exists beyond it
See, this is why you poor sods never amounted to anything.
>>
>>145339815
>white people being this delusional

Makes sense for a group of people who still don't know what the pyramids were meant for.
>>
File: cagayan battles2.png (124 KB, 1734x648) Image search: [Google]
cagayan battles2.png
124 KB, 1734x648
>>145338560
D E U S V U L T
>>
File: 2015-12-16_00002.jpg (78 KB, 724x496) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16_00002.jpg
78 KB, 724x496
>all this off topic nigger talk

Did TaleWorlds make a new announcement while I was at work so we got a influx of people from /v/ in here?
>>
>>145339965
[citation needed]
>>
File: 2011-06-20_00018.jpg (332 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2011-06-20_00018.jpg
332 KB, 1366x768
Vanilla question

How do party skills work with companions? I get that the character with the highest party skill "uses" their skill for the party, but what happens to get the (+1) bonuses? Wikia didn't say much
>>
>>145339997
no
wait till tomorrow bby

Also, this is nothing compared to the day when loverslab gets a hold of Memelord's new engine
>>
>>145340054
If you and a companion share a skill, then that companion adds a bonus to your skill. If you both have 10 surgery, for example, you get a +4 bonus to surgery (which means saving more people from being killed).
>>
File: 1463586313404.png (182 KB, 482x361) Image search: [Google]
1463586313404.png
182 KB, 482x361
>>145339882
>when the denial hits hard
The pyramids were built by the Chinese. In fact, my older sister did it for fun one day then scrambled the thoughts of all humans to make the ugliest people on the planet (in her opinion) think they built it and for everyone else to think they didn't.

>>145339965
Miko-chan isn't a fan of baka nihonjin either though.

>>145339997
It's dead and I haven't slept for 50 hours.
>>
>>145340093
>Bannerlord porn mods

Can't wait to let my Empress of Calradia fuck her troops for morale
>>
File: cagayan weeaboo butthurt.png (76 KB, 1659x458) Image search: [Google]
cagayan weeaboo butthurt.png
76 KB, 1659x458
>>145340053
The article literally states the primary sources and outright gives the original spaniards report, here it is anyway bae
http://pares.mcu.es/ParesBusquedas/servlets/Control_servlet

Also, the discussion page is pure unadultered weaboo butthurt
>>
>>145340145
Chinese people were invented by blacks by taking a monkey and mixing it with a white slave. You didn't invent shit. You just stole from the Great Aksum Empire (and then tried stealing from whites when you fell into another civil war).
>>
File: 2016-02-04_00004.jpg (314 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-04_00004.jpg
314 KB, 1600x900
>>145340054
I forget the formula but you get the bonus is dependent of the companions skill relative to yours.

>>145340093
Personally I dodn't need the visual. But some text-based raping and increasing my troops morale would be nice. I've never touched the stuff but my men are very fond of the sideways vagina. I'm afraid they may become addicted.
>>
>>145340119
I know what surgery is thank you anon

Is there a formula to figure out how much the bonus is? Does it work with two heroes and not the pc?
>>
>>145340093
>when loverslab gets a hold of Memelord's new engine
*sigh* another legitimate game RUINED by fucking DEGENERATES

Is it actually /v/ though? Many of them feel like they're legitimate newfags straight from tweeter or something who get offended at the use of the word nigger.

>>145340283
>Wokou
>not Japanese
'scuse me

>>145340327
Funny thing that, I remember personally writing that specific note as a joke in your people's shared backstory, to think that you'd successfully crossbred a human with a monkey to produce a new type of human. What's even funnier is how you immediately jump to insults and accusations once you've realized how cornered you are
we should stop
>>
>>145340153
>Empress of Calradia
you mistyped "bandit rapeslave" m8
>>
>>145340516
Yeah, I didn't even mean to continue it for this long. I originally just meant Black Empress to be a one-off joke.
>>
>>145340516
>*sigh* another legitimate game RUINED by fucking DEGENERATES
was this meticulously typed with the intention to induce cringe in whoever reads it, or are you just that autistic?
>>
>>145340563
It's not nearly as hot if she isn't socially above them
>>
>>145340283
I'll be honest, 'European Fencing proved to be better than Japanese martial arts' does sound pretty one-sided and more to the point a little unfounded, seeing as the nature of the battle meant that superior weaponry, armor and tactics would've been what carried the day unless the Portuguese were literal supermen capable of beating hundreds of nips at once.

>>145340563
I wish I was a bandit rapeslave as long as I was a girl
It's gay if I'm still a guy.
>>
>>145340054
the bonuses in brackets are from your player character having points in the skill

go here and scroll down to "party skill bonuses"

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Skills
>>
>>145340680
>was this meticulously typed with the intention to induce cringe in whoever reads it, or are you just that autistic?
I'm mocking this post >>145326516 which protested the existence of LL mods for Skyrim
>>
>>145340790
>the Portuguese were literal supermen capable of beating hundreds of nips at once.
oh nevermind then m8o
>>
>>145340837
Wrong post?
They weren't
>>
>>145340710
you can be a girl if you try anon. they have pills and surgeries now, you can even get your government papers changed
>>
I misquoted there, oopsie
>>
>>145330442
ümit, responsible for grafics
asked about his E3 impressions
where video game sector of turkey is headed
about warband:
-been working on bannerlord for years
-it'll be our first step into console
-differences between console and PC versions (texture and FPS)
-bannerlords release date? we do realise it has been very long in development. we're always adding on top of it. as a clear answer, we are currently planning an early 2017 release.
>>
>>145340696
She can be socially above them but still a bandit rapeslave
It's also quite hot if she was a young hopeful who got captured by Battanians and had her dream crushed under the weight of reality and the cruelty of her new husband the sheep

>>145340928
>fantasies becoming reality
>being feasible
>being even as close to as hot
"Nah"

>>145340931
You fucked up again
>>
File: 1463314756435.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463314756435.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>145340962
>-it'll be our first step into console
>-differences between console and PC versions (texture and FPS)
S T O P T H E P R E S S
T O P T H E P R E S S
O P T H E P R E S S
P T H E P R E S S
T H E P R E S S
H E P R E S S
E P R E S S
P R E S S
R E S S
E S S
S S
S
>>
>>145340976
>You fucked up again
yup, my bad
Fuck, I shouldn't have spent the last night reading Tails Gets Trolled
>>
>>145341106
doesn't bother me much tbqh
>>
File: 1463805479293.png (115 KB, 242x252) Image search: [Google]
1463805479293.png
115 KB, 242x252
>playing Gekonewer
>decide to field an entirely ranged army, just give my companions horses and daikatanas to fuck up enemy cav
>working fairly well since hatamoto archers can fight in melee very well too
>suddenly stumble upon a stack of 80 looters
>they don't even get in throwing range of their kunai and they don't even have time to rout before they drop dead
>>
File: 2015-07-30_00005.jpg (333 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-30_00005.jpg
333 KB, 1600x900
>>145341362
>mowing down slanteyed heathens by the score

Absolutely Cathartic.
>>
>>145341610
Gaijin-kun belongs in my bed and on the throne, not on the battlefield where he's liable to get killed.
>>
File: 2015-08-18_00008.jpg (313 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-18_00008.jpg
313 KB, 1600x900
>>145341653
There is only one slant-eyed woman I would marry.

Something about her appeals to the westerner in me...but I can't put my finger on it...Something about her just seems so...White.
>>
File: 20160311224829_1.jpg (475 KB, 1920x998) Image search: [Google]
20160311224829_1.jpg
475 KB, 1920x998
>>145341362
A full ranged army is the most effective army in Geko simply because of the lack of shields. If GekoNewer guns had the accuracy of Geko 3.1 guns (99 or 100 accuracy), then you would never have to worry about the enemy getting to you unless they got cav, but since you got bows, then I guess you still don't have to worry.

>>145341653
Stop being such a whore for the nanban.
>>
>>145339165
There is so much wrong with that that I don't even know where to begin.

A solid troll.
>>
>>145341862
>Stop being such a whore for the nanban.
Oniichan being a betalord quickshot isn't my problem.

>>145341829
I don't get the joke, is it her name?
>>
File: 20160611194227_1.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160611194227_1.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
>>145341972
There is only one Oniichan and that is Oni-chan.
>>
>>145341829
>>145341972
I love Mayo. To the extent you can love a woman you have known for 3 days and are only marring because of political reason I love having Mayo with me. I have Mayo at breakfast. Of course no Lunch would be complete without Mayo. Even at dinner I can never get enough Mayo! The thought of the taste of my sweat Mayo on my lips is what drives me to survive every battle.
>>
>>145342108
He has a disappointingly small dick.
>>
>>145342172
Mayonnaise is fucking disgusting the way Americans use it, it's like that one family who put ketchup in pea soup
>>
>>145342172
Mayo is only okay, nanban.

>>145342179
Not even Guy Jean would insult Oni-chan.
>>
File: Oh_God_I_love_tetsubos.png (195 KB, 1408x724) Image search: [Google]
Oh_God_I_love_tetsubos.png
195 KB, 1408x724
Wish I had the source code so I could add Oni-chan as a companion to GekoNewer. I guess I'll have to settle for regular Oni. And Kappa if I can find some decent TMNT assets.

I miss you Oni-chan.

>>145342398
>ketchup in pea soup
>eating soup

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>145342456
>not drinking soup
t. the only food is steak
>>
File: shotguns.webm (1 MB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
shotguns.webm
1 MB, 700x400
zulu again when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezl2yg6i-Jg
>>
File: Do you like baby seals.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1240) Image search: [Google]
Do you like baby seals.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1240
>>145342507
I think the reason I hate soup is because I was always forced to eat nothing but soup when I was sick as a kid. So now soup always triggers bad memories for me.
>>
>>145342557
Whenever Acuck hosts it.
>>
File: 20160528233358_1.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160528233358_1.jpg
486 KB, 1920x1080
>>145339165
>>
File: artillery.webm (3 MB, 840x525) Image search: [Google]
artillery.webm
3 MB, 840x525
>>145342829
We've had less than 10 people show up the last two times desu senpai
>>
>>145342993
It's fine.
>>
what was the latest thing added to Gekokujo? I wanna make sure I'm up to date.
>>
File: 1450859747804.png (23 KB, 243x329) Image search: [Google]
1450859747804.png
23 KB, 243x329
>download Pendor
>it's polsihed but tryhard as fuck with super expensive troops and no income from buildings because fuck you

Well fuck you too, Pendor.
>>
>>145342931
>tfw took all of Aetheopia with only 2 expeditionary armies as Baktria

From Greece, to India, to the Horn of Africa, we are all Alexander's children.
>>
>>145343316
welcome to autism mods. enjoy every top tier troop having 600 proficiency
>>
>>145343879
I imagine it's good training for mp. If you can manual block and kill knights, then you should be able to beat most pubbers.
>>
>>145344093
desu lad with the way most pubbers are these days you could blow on them and they'd die
>>
>>145344136
Yeah, I used to enjoy impromtu duels during sieges and stuff, but I love running around with a pike and standing behind tanks now. Gotten some great banter out of being doubleteamer.
>>
>>145344360
pikes and thrusting polearms in general are underrated in mp imo (at least as far as the average pub goes), they're the perfect support weapons
>>
File: mb4.jpg (97 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
mb4.jpg
97 KB, 427x240
Is there a mod that let's you start off as a true mercenary faction where farmers and shit come up to you for help? Seeking employment without associating with another faction is hard. Helping farmers and going after bandits with prisoners seems to be the only way to go.
>>
>>145321426

Jesus christ, conquer even more of all that shit?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.