[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bioshock General #Shadows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465055149086.jpg (460 KB, 738x992) Image search: [Google]
1465055149086.jpg
460 KB, 738x992
Shadow edition.

Thread Theme Song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFWK5IWMYcM

>Thread Archives & /bsg/ Community
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27371943/BSG_Archive.htm
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral

Previous thread:>>144313517
>>
File: 14650631997401.png (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
14650631997401.png
1 MB, 1280x1024
How are you, Bookers?
>>
>>144438709
Average
>>
>>144437292
Why are these stupid threads still being made?
>>
>>144439557
Elizabeth
>>
>>144439557

Liz, of course

just give up, we'll always stay here and hold out
>>
>>144438709

impressive as fuck, by the way. I played the NV mod and it was great, aside from a few limited voice clips. Fallout 4's engine makes her look even better IMHO.
>>
>>144437292
A shadow of our former selves.
>>
I hope you guys learn to let go at some point. Everybody has already left. Then ten or so of you left need to let it die or you're going to give /bsg/ a bad rep, it'll come back if it's ever the right time.
>>
dead.
>>
>>144452857
Alive
>>
>Liz will never teach you to pick locks
>Liz will never read books with you
>you will never go shooting natives with Booker
>the Luteces will never teach you science
>you will never bee the bee
>you will never go to Columbia
>you will never take Elizabeth to Paris
>we never got to see Bill
>you will never be turned into a handyman/fireman
>you will never be drowned by multiple waifus
>>
>>144445397
Yeah, the engine has far better lighting than FNV or skyrim.
At the moment I'm porting the level that was used for FNV. Also we are planning to expand the Rapture quest and add some new areas and other stuff.
>>
>>144459296
>/bsg/ oc
It can't be
It's been so long
>>
bump...
>>
>page 10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.