[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #364
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: 14635156787970.jpg (130 KB, 1000x948) Image search: [Google]
14635156787970.jpg
130 KB, 1000x948
"Touching" Edition

Previous Thread: >>144175246

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
http://lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
http://orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
http://orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
http://imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
http://strawpoll.me/10118444
http://strawpoll.me/10162336
http://strawpoll.me/10170610
http://strawpoll.me/10209355
http://strawpoll.me/10288544
http://strawpoll.me/10296122
http://strawpoll.me/10347373
http://strawpoll.me/10347359
>>
File: kate.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>
File: pricefield.jpg (79 KB, 802x516) Image search: [Google]
pricefield.jpg
79 KB, 802x516
>>144182901
>>
Finally.
>>
Is "Santa Monica Dream" from Chloe's perspective over Rachel's absence?
>>
File: hotgurls.gif (1 MB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
hotgurls.gif
1 MB, 497x280
>>144182890
Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget
>>
File: Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg (47 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg
47 KB, 375x500
>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
https://instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
https://instaud.io/kWb
>>
>>144183175
it's mixture of Max's and then Rachel's absence
>>
Why was there such a fuss about the Brooke thread?
>>
File: storm summoner.jpg (341 KB, 1077x975) Image search: [Google]
storm summoner.jpg
341 KB, 1077x975
>>144182890
>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that storm's still coming in Bay ending
>>
>>144183439
The spammer spammed the old thread with pictures of Emma Watson and other random images just because he wanted the first post

>>144174748
>>144176525
>>
>>144182890
>previous thread: spamfuck's thread

seriously dude?
>>
>>144183597
I messed up.
Last thread : >>143871785
>>
>>144183389
I don't think so.

The first verse is obviously referencing Chloe's dream of travelling with Rachel, along with Rachel's promises, a dream that is no more because she's missing.

She's once again alone.

I don't think Max's return has sunken in at that point.
>>
>>144183725
>Fifteen kids in the backyard drinking wine
>You tell me stories of the sea

i dunno but this part always reminds me of Max either.

when i hear this song for the first time i thought that it's a song about mixture of Max's and Rachel's absence.
>>
>>144183993
I thought that the sea was Rachel telling Chloe the stories of a future together.

The kids in the backyard drinking wine is a setting, the trailer, Arcadia Bay life that Chloe is apparently going to have to live with.
>>
File: Where'sEvilKate.jpg (55 KB, 622x868) Image search: [Google]
Where'sEvilKate.jpg
55 KB, 622x868
Reminder that Dementiaz is a great artist!
>>
>>144183509
No, that can't be true... With all these contradictions you just have to believe Michel and use your imagination!
>>
>>144184265
it may sound stupid but i associated wine part with Chloe and Max knocked over Joyce's wine bottle when they were younger and sea with their dreams/ pirates?

>Wondering where you are
>I could call you on the telephone

these parts also made me think of it's about both max and rachel
>>
File: x22ks.jpg (15 KB, 398x296) Image search: [Google]
x22ks.jpg
15 KB, 398x296
>>144185582
>ignore all logical evidences
>just believe Mr. Carrothead and his imagination
>>
>>144185971
I can see that, then it becomes more of a reminiscence.

>Do I really wanna know?

In reference to both Max and Rachel.
>>
>>144185971
I associated it with both too. Max puts the music on after their conversation about Rachel that however also included pieces about Max moving and not keeping contact. It's just representative of the general grief in Chloe's life and where that has landed her - especially of course grief caused by the "abandonment" she experienced with these two. Her "Santa Monica Dream" being both that of a careless childhood, growing up with Max and William like she as a kid just knew had to happen. And of running away to a fulfilling and exciting life with Rachel. Both obviously impossible dreams. One because it just didn't happen, the other because it was a delusion all along.

In Chloe's mind these experiences surely had transformed into the question whether she is undeserving of love and deserving of the shit that happened to her. That's at the center of her abandonment issues and her grief really - a hurt sense of self-worth, which ultimately culminates in her suggesting she is undeserving of Max's love and life itself. Which you better show her she is!
>>
File: etak.jpg (80 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
etak.jpg
80 KB, 425x516
>>144182901
>>
>>144187330
You took the words from my fingers.
>>
>>144187330
Chloe reminds me of Kurt Cobain.
>>
The first night after the ending, William visits Chloe in her dreams and says how proud he is of her and that he loves her. And that he, Rachel and Bongo and, reluctantly, the handful of people that succumbed to the storm are wishing her and Max all the very best for their future together.
>>
File: 1446286961046.jpg (22 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1446286961046.jpg
22 KB, 680x510
>>144187330
>tried to fill Max's absence with Rachel and believed that she's the only person that she'll never leave her
>but still, always been mentioning about Max over five years
>Rachel's gone, but the girl who left her five years ago comes back and fighting the universe trying to keep her alive no matter what the cost

when will I find my Max anons?
>>
File: 000.gif (202 KB, 498x272) Image search: [Google]
000.gif
202 KB, 498x272
>>144183993
>>144184265
>>144187330
>>144188207
>>144188560

Who the fuck is cutting onions here?
>>
>>144187883
I'm not too familiar with Kurt Cobain's life, but wasn't he more the depressed, tired and suicidal type? While I can see Rachel having saved Chloe from drifting into an essentially self-destructive lifestyle, Chloe still always seemed to have a lot of energy and optimism beneath and despite it all. Living through what she did and still managing to go on, laugh and have dreams - that requires positivity and a strong will to live. I never saw her as a broken or tragic character; she's so capable of being happy (which admittedly makes the Bay ending itself more tragic) that she can't help but be elated once reunited with Max, and from there obviously makes leaps in terms of her mental and emotional condition.

I always liked the discontinued size chart on the wall in her room as a symbol for metaphorically stunted growth. We all know the "inner child" trope of pop psychology, but for a large part Chloe really still is that young deeply hurt thirteen-year-old that however like most children has such great potential and eagerness to heal and be happy. Same for Max in other regards - they both stopped growing when they seperated, at which point the size chart stops too. And in reuniting they catch up on that - grow against and with on another.
>>
>>144188774

I actually think it was Rachel telling Chloe stories of her past, and Chloe's place in her future.

A dream that was always a ridiculous idea, now that she's missing, it could never actually be anyway and so she's left to a life of a drinking in the junkyard.

Rachel was the ghost in the back of her head.

She could have gone with her, gone to LA, she could have gotten away from it all, but she doesn't.

Then, when she finds Rachel dead, the overture is the, "We could run away, before the light of day, you know we always could, the mountains say, the mountains say."

It truly will never happen.

Chloe has no hope.

She is being told that, in order to fix everything, she has to die.

That's not brave, or mature, that's just tragic.
>>
>>144189943
That was Kurt Cobain, deeply optimistic as child, then his parent's divorce changed everything for him.

He felt betrayed, he stopped growing, (in his small frame and his emotional fixation) and that resonated throughout his entire life.

There's an undeniable innocence to Kurt's artwork, his Olympian-influenced simplicity, especially.

Watch Montage of Heck, listen to the documentary "About a Son", as well.

Listen to "Sliver" then "Scentless Apprentice", he is looking back at one instance of parental neglect leading up to himself seen as the main character of Patrick Suskind's Perfume, a raging, boarish, petulant figure that echoes in "You can't fire me because I quit".

Like Jean-Baptise Grenouille, Kurt was passed around from family to family, emphasising the unwanted and abandonedness, a lot like the adult's inability to manage Chloe.

Or Nathan, really.

That's how she reminds me of him.
>>
>>144190921
I don't see Chloe ever actually having wanted to just run away. She deludes herself into thinking that, and into thinking Rachel is enough. But Rachel isn't - she doesn't even reciprocate romantically. And running away won't help either. Mountains is an ode to the futility and self-delusion of that entire ordeal.

But with Max, she can face her demons. She finds out about Rachel's relationships and her death and handles it with Max. She spills her heart and stomach out about her father dying and people leaving her in the car with Max. She confronts David with Max. With Max, she is strong enough to confront her inner fears, discover her desires and hope again for a better future. The only thing that's tragic is the idea of letting Chloe succumb to those inner fears and complexes, letting her die thinking she deserves to and without realizing her potential. Not being there for her through to the end.

>>144191329
Well if that doesn't make sense. Still, depression and world-wearyness, fucking yourself up with drugs and ultimately killing yourself - that's something I never got the impression of with Chloe. If Max had died in that bathroom instead of her, that'd be the end. But until then, she was fighting for her life, hoping, dreaming and not merely going through a history of succumbing to melancholy. Then again, clincal depression aside, Kurt at least artistically wasn't melancholic either, but you'd probably know more about that.
>>
>>144191817
You didn't think what I said made sense?
>>
>>144192181
No I do. I meant that that in like a "it surprises me with how valid the parallels you draw are" way. I just don't like to draw those parallels further to the point of his suicide. Not least because depression is a physiological condition that Chloe just doesn't suffer from.

Did Kurt have anybody in his life that could have helped him, was he even "suicidal"? He was fucked up on drugs when he shot himself wasn't he.
>>
>>144192413
Kurt had attempted suicide multiple times through his life, a suicide attempt just before his successful attempt as well, with a seperate letter- "The Rome Note", I think it is commonly called.

He had a long-standing stomach condition that he attempted to self-medicate with heroin, which he did in 1989 multiple times.

It wasn't as frequent as hysteria tried to paint it as, especially the media, but after he had a child, he didn't take it until 1994, the months that led up to his suicide.
>>
>>144193785
So he'd had suicidal thoughts throughout his life. But he wasn't a character that had given up on life, hopeless and self-destructively addicted to hard drugs. His child and wife must have been sources of optimism too.

As such definitely more reminiscent of Chloe, but still not to a degree where suicide or even just "giving up" or dwelling in melancholy were options for her. Even in the end she is terrified by the prospect of dying. She wants to live and short of Max dying in the bathroom and the onslaught of emotional beatdown thereafter I can't see her inherently buoyant spirit being broken like his must have been in those moments. I don't know whether Kurt can be called a tragic character, but Chloe never was to me.
>>
File: 1451241297463.png (747 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
1451241297463.png
747 KB, 1280x905
>>
Glass walls and waterfalls
Can't stop your light from reaching my eyes Kingdoms can rise and fall
I won't lose the key
If you find the door

Aaaaaa aaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaah~
>>
>>144195086
Look at this, where Courtney and him joke around with the annoying stomach situation, especially in mocking the media coverage of their "current condition".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07eJAI5YnM

Courtney had dealt with smililar accusatory retardation, as well.

They both were trying their hardest to not have Frances turn into a "self-destructive death rocker".

His spirit was much less buoyant, but rather bitter and spitefully persistent. Chloe isn't very bitterly sarcastic.
>>
File: divine_capture.png (124 KB, 1322x1385) Image search: [Google]
divine_capture.png
124 KB, 1322x1385
>>144182890
>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCIjOBeoCQ
>>
Third time in my life a game has made me cry like a lil bitch ;~;
>>
>>144195086
On the subject, I think "Polly" could be a really accurate narrative of Mr Jefferson and Rachel's abusive situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdXy75VrQho
>>
>>144197075
Weak-minded FOOL!
>>
File: fault (3).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fault (3).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>144197075
Try Steins Gate and To the Moon if you haven't if you're interested in more!

Fault milestone one and two are pretty good too
I hope you didn't pick Bay
>>
>>144197075
What were the other two?
>>
>>144197075
>Crying
>Not too busy being infuriated with the lack of logic

could be a youtube personality/10
>>
>>144197075
Really? When I reached that point in the game I just stared at my screen for a minute in disbelief. 10 months of build-up for that predictable shit. October 20th was not a happy day for me.
>>
>>144196351
Yeah, I don't see the same bitterness with Chloe either. And again, not the depression. Admittedly there remains the question how Chloe would have handled finding out about Rachel without Max returning to her, but even then I don't see Chloe crumbling, at least not suicidally so.

>>144197108
Thanks. I've listened to a fair share of Nirvana, but never thought to apply it to LiS before.
>>
File: tumblr_nx3ie55lby1r9psgpo1_1280.jpg (387 KB, 1000x1365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx3ie55lby1r9psgpo1_1280.jpg
387 KB, 1000x1365
>>144196065
More Chasefield!
>>
by majority rule chloe is dead so that's the canon ending. most people also gave warren affection.
>>
>>144197340

Valkyria Chronicles (Isara's death / Rosie singing at her funeral)

and the end of season 1 of TWD where (where Clementine shoots whatever that dude's name was)

>>144197387
>>144197371

Yeah looking at it it's pretty ridiculous that there's only 2 endings and that nothing you did actually mattered, but I played through all the episodes over the course of 2 days.

I could see getting pissed off if I was waiting for/playing the episodes as they were released.
>>
>>144197541
Also, Kurt Cobain as a punk icon, similar to Chloe.

Kurt's origins with Krist, was influenced by various genres.

Listen to With The Lights Out, or Outcesticide for a feel of their earlier work.
>>
>>144198068
Have a look in the archives at the threads just before and after the release of Episode 5. The general was not a very happy place at the time.
>>
What song is playing when Chloe switches on the CD player while they're both laying in bed the morning after they les out in the pool?

Can't find it, was something about riding trains and sharing a flask
>>
>>144198068
Reminds me of an old post I stumbled over:

"Just like with the ominous atmosphere, mystery and character involvement/development, there was a ton of tension to this relationship that, given the pro-Chloe ending, never really sees itself unload.

It was just the more obvious example though. Same thing applies to those other things (atmosphere, supporting cast, mystery, etc.) too: how many people would have kept being excited if they had known ultimately the only explanation the game offers for everything was Max's powers being the start and end of everything for no particular reason? - How many if they had known Nathan would die off-screen, Rachel never be on-screen once; the character ongoings surrounding Jefferson, the Prescotts, the school staff never delved into properly; the magical side of the story never explained?

I like interpreting things, reading between the lines, using "imagination" if you will, but not only did they fail to deliver proper closure or culmination for most of everything they'd gotten me invested in, but in the end they failed to deliver a story that even makes me want to "figure it out". Without those months and months of having thought there was going to be a reason to get invested, I don't think I would have wasted energy on thinking about the game too much. So when people talk about "queerbaiting" at least I can understand that sense of feeling cheated on.

Whereas someone that marathons the game now probably wouldn't share our "hatred" for how things went down and the people behind that - but also wouldn't praise or think about the game as much as we did."

Honestly this is something interesting to talk about. How does the experience vary between people that had been there for the wait and for those that come afterwards? That should give pretty valuable insight into the "episodic" quality of the game (disregarding that dontnod's release schedule was iffy and given that the new player actually marathoned the game).
>>
File: Bunny sitter 1.jpg (642 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Bunny sitter 1.jpg
642 KB, 1280x1280
What does Alice think of Max?
>>
>>144198834
lua by bright eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSBs-hiapo4
>>
File: 1464203857635.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1464203857635.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>144182890
Eventually otherwise known as never, he will put together a flowchart of similar music, like the /mu/ ones. Got a few ideas working, but he's too busy to do anything with them.

If you want to contribute, please contact him on steam, or reply to this post.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860

Thanks to photoshopgril for putting together the background image and the second chart,
polaroidgril for assembling the album covers/artist names/etc. onto the background image,
Dr. Zaius for helping in general.

He has a torrent of all the games music, Morali's OST, the Vortex Club party, all the licensed songs (most in lossless format), and all the albums they were taken from.

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

He will be seeding this for the foreseeable future, so even if it says no seeds, leave it up long enough, and he'll come online. PC can't be on 24/7, you know?

https://kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html

Alternative download on MEGA, if you get it from here, please add the files to your torrent folder to facilitate easier downloads for others.

https://mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

Spotify playlist of the licensed music here:
https://play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
It's better than the official one. Really.

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

https://mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
>>
>>144198947
The tension with Chloe never really did unload, annoyingly.
>>
>>144198834
We already analysed that song, with its meaning.
>>
>>144199078

thank you anon

i stayed in bed for that whole song just wanting to cuddle chloe ;_;
>>
>>144199519
It's not about such urges.

It's far bleaker.
>>
>>144198947
>I like interpreting things, reading between the lines, using "imagination" if you will, but not only did they fail to deliver proper closure or culmination for most of everything they'd gotten me invested in, but in the end they failed to deliver a story that even makes me want to "figure it out".

Then you had people who were trying to figure things out realise that the ending's premise fell apart on multiple levels.
>>
>>144199312
>Max never told Chloe that she loves her
>Chloe only does before she dies (AU/Bay ending)
Blueballingly.

It wouldn't even necessarily had to have been romantical confirmation. Dontnod simply are cruel. The finale (starting with Episode 4) employs various types of emotional torture.
>>
File: 1451089168381.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451089168381.jpg
187 KB, 1024x1024
>>
The game came out like 16 months ago, why is there still a general?
>>
File: chloe_by_littllemyrtle-d95cleq.jpg (89 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
chloe_by_littllemyrtle-d95cleq.jpg
89 KB, 1024x675
Can see Chloe listening to it.
>>
>>144203286
To early Nrivana >>144198243, that is.
>>
>>144203489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqHlYi4V9QM
>>
>>144204495
Or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzRhweNF1Y
>>
File: 1448040595819.png (368 KB, 494x697) Image search: [Google]
1448040595819.png
368 KB, 494x697
>>
File: 1464629698431.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464629698431.jpg
208 KB, 1200x1200
>>144201601
Reminder that scriptfriend posted a slightly better version of this.
>>
File: 1450305294882.jpg (283 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
1450305294882.jpg
283 KB, 1280x716
>>
>>144206538
What is that based on?
>>
File: f7a.png (228 KB, 680x557) Image search: [Google]
f7a.png
228 KB, 680x557
>>144206997
A meme
>>
File: dreamtime.gif (261 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
dreamtime.gif
261 KB, 800x450
Good night /lesg/!
>>
>>144207996
Don't brush your teeth! The fluoride rots your brain!
>>
File: 1464858198451.png (1 MB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
1464858198451.png
1 MB, 1200x794
what kind of drugs did jefferson use to dose all of 'em?
>>
File: 1453600433178.jpg (246 KB, 1280x1042) Image search: [Google]
1453600433178.jpg
246 KB, 1280x1042
>>
File: 1450795872131.jpg (728 KB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
1450795872131.jpg
728 KB, 2480x3507
Does Max have a future as a hair stylist?
>>
not gonna bother playing through again since i now know there's only 2 fucking endings

so what happens if kate lives? any significant changes to the world?

or is it just lame shit like different graffiti on the walls
>>
>>144211729
You get an extra scene in episode 4 where you visit her in the hospital.
>>
>>144212090

do you get to morphine her too?

or kiss her at least?

anything?
>>
>>144211729
You get to visit her in the hospital in Episode 4 before going to search Nathan's room, Chloe redeems herself and apologizes, Max and Kate being fucking cute with each other and fantasizing about going on a tea shop tour, also Victoria gave Kate a super tsundere get better card where she apologizes. Look for the scene in youtube, it's better that way, although I'd play through it again to make my own dialogue choices.
>>
File: bulliedtothemax.png (91 KB, 401x313) Image search: [Google]
bulliedtothemax.png
91 KB, 401x313
>>144212284

>saves kate
>read bible together
>marry her
>get out of arcadia bay
>getting old together drinking tea every morning

>wakes up

no. but,we get to see her smile.

for one last time.
>>
>>144212616
>ywn marry Kate and have 3 kids while living in a nice rural house

;_;
>>
File: 1451345850874.jpg (431 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451345850874.jpg
431 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: 1451351368553.png (154 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1451351368553.png
154 KB, 500x740
>>
File: YtIupsL.gif (894 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YtIupsL.gif
894 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1453939601931.png (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1453939601931.png
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>144216293
>>
File: doitforher.png (144 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.png
144 KB, 500x357
>>144203106
We're here forever.
>>
>>144218538
I could think of worse places to spend eternity
>>
>>
I'm somewhere. You're somewhere.
I could go there. But I don't.
>>
File: 1455829093651.png (312 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1455829093651.png
312 KB, 800x850
>>144219974
>>
File: 1453357776840.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453357776840.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>144223229
ooh
c-can we start posting lewd-ish stuff?
>>
File: acidjazzsinger.jpg (42 KB, 640x757) Image search: [Google]
acidjazzsinger.jpg
42 KB, 640x757
>swn shout your name in a distance while sitting on a park bench
tbf we need some fresh air /lisg/
we don't need vampyr
>>
>>144224116
Exactly.

I wish we could all walk through the forest together, talking about the game.
>>
>>144224116
I've gone out every day this week. I got my fresh air and went on a hike to a waterfall today.
Now I just want to cutepost and relax.
>>
>>144225229
did you play hide and seek in it?
>>
File: tumblr_o08uqy9xGv1qiuewko1_1280.png (261 KB, 726x696) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08uqy9xGv1qiuewko1_1280.png
261 KB, 726x696
>>144225409
Maybe if I was younger
And didn't mind getting thrown down rapids into a bunch of rocks
>>
File: tumblr_nvq0yikcVk1qid28eo1_1280.png (844 KB, 1280x814) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvq0yikcVk1qid28eo1_1280.png
844 KB, 1280x814
>>144223780
i think david is not around
>>
File: tumblr_nutyvqH8xF1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg (261 KB, 1128x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nutyvqH8xF1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg
261 KB, 1128x1920
>>
>>144229160
I think it's clear. Besides, as long as Chloe's not doing drugs he will be fine.
>>
File: tumblr_o5kwb3hXft1uxbh0ko1_1280.jpg (419 KB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5kwb3hXft1uxbh0ko1_1280.jpg
419 KB, 1280x933
>>144229936
great to hear
>>
>>144224116
>vampyr
I can't wait for that game to fop haha :)
>>
File: 1463818280376.jpg (98 KB, 1004x823) Image search: [Google]
1463818280376.jpg
98 KB, 1004x823
>>144230235
>>
File: 51000008_p0_master1200.jpg (508 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
51000008_p0_master1200.jpg
508 KB, 600x600
>>
>>144231083
Do we even know what kind of game it will be? I'm getting the impression it will have more action and gameplay elements than LiS since it's two different teams from Dontnod working.
>>
File: r7hF6Hp.jpg (397 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
r7hF6Hp.jpg
397 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: 1452224020369.jpg (164 KB, 988x1088) Image search: [Google]
1452224020369.jpg
164 KB, 988x1088
Max plays the sax!
>>
File: tumblr_o4wvtwcdDO1uuuj3io1_1280.jpg (107 KB, 532x709) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4wvtwcdDO1uuuj3io1_1280.jpg
107 KB, 532x709
>>144233364
Max shreds on the Axe
>>
File: 1449156314340.png (346 KB, 695x701) Image search: [Google]
1449156314340.png
346 KB, 695x701
>>
>>144220837
Those lines hurt more than I could describe.

In succession with the verse referring to someone "making love to the lady down the street/No, I don't/I don't want to know", it is cruelly appropriate to Rachel's affair with Frank.
>>
File: tumblr_no7mjndCKg1rsp3gio1_1280.jpg (402 KB, 1280x1420) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no7mjndCKg1rsp3gio1_1280.jpg
402 KB, 1280x1420
>>144235145
That song is the most painful one in the game for me, but only after having the full picture of Chloe's life to that point.
In episodes 3 and 4 we see how her dreams fell apart and that she feels abandoned. What was her one source of happiness is missing and she doesn't know the truth. The truth about where Rachel is, the truth about Rachel and Frank, or even what Rachel was to her. The answer to that third question may never be known.
Even though Chloe will find happiness with Max, that unknown answer will still cause pain.
>>
>>144235145
Chloe deserves better than Rachel anyway!

thankfully she got it
>>
File: you_are_lesg_forever.jpg (14 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
you_are_lesg_forever.jpg
14 KB, 259x194
>>144203106
You didn't know yet? Picture related.
>>
File: 1452647206591.jpg (100 KB, 367x359) Image search: [Google]
1452647206591.jpg
100 KB, 367x359
>>
>>144236917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ-eN-qkUg
>>
File: 52929325_p0_master1200.jpg (762 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
52929325_p0_master1200.jpg
762 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>144236920
I see no indication that Rachel was a bad person. Her main flaw was that she hid the truth that she thought would hurt Chloe. I'm sure Rachel rooted for Max. Maybe when Max was in Seattle, Rachel was like "Chloe, don't be a stubborn ass and call her." plus she did guide Max and let her save Chloe, perhaps trying to make up for her own mistakes in life.
>>
>>144240131
I don't think Rachel was a bad person, but Chloe was extremely fragile and the fact she would have felt abandoned yet again if she had found out about her relationship with Frank (assuming she hadn't been killed).
>>
>>144242543
Absolutely. Chloe was pissed when she found out, rightfully so. Even if her and Rachel weren't GFs, Rachel told her that she was not with Frank and Chloe thought they could be honest with each other.
If Rachel was alive at the end of the game I think she would have been more honest with Chloe. She could flatout tell Chloe that she was not into her in that way and it wouldn't have been as devastating because Chloe would still have Max. Rachel knew how much she meant to Chloe so she tried her hardest not to hurt her with the truth- even though the lies she told hurt her just as much or even more.
>>
>>144219440
Exactly.
>>144233258
From previous news it's a vampire based action RPG
>>
>>
>>144243827
Maybe Vampyr will be decent. It may not be anything groundbreaking or risk-taking, but if it's competent and nets Dontnod more money and attention then it can help increase the quality of an LiS sequel.
Or maybe it will have a predictable story, tons of plot holes, and flop. Hopefully the Vampyr writer team has their heads less far up their as than their LiS counterparts.
>>
>>144246172
So it'll be Remember me all over again? Except that shit got them bankrupt once.
>>
File: tumblr_o3xt1eJUCA1v5zg12o1_1280.png (246 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3xt1eJUCA1v5zg12o1_1280.png
246 KB, 772x817
>>
Remember Me wasn't a bad game, it was just exceedingly mediocre and felt like a weak mishmash of Prince of Persia 2008 and the Batman Arkham games.

The game had amazing visual design though so it was very pretty to look at.

it also had a satisfying ending
>>
>>144248189
Third game's the charm?
>>
>>144247070
Chloe is incorgible
>>
>>144248702
Life is Strange was quite the hit.
>>144248189
They had pretty much everything right except the combat system and marketing.
>>
>>144249135
Max, please. Put a leash on the puns.
>>
>>144248702
My expectations are very low for Vampyr. I was very turned off when I saw there is a shoehorned crafting system (collect 10 pieces of wood to make a vampire stake!)

Honestly though I enjoyed LiS (episode 5 bullshit aside) so much that I'll probably end up buying Vampyr on a Steam sale
>>
>>144249826
>episode 5 bullshit aside
the thing putting me off Vampyr the most is the edgy moral dilemma shit they've been throwing around in interviews as being a core concept of the game. It sounds like one long extended cliff choice, without the qt grills.
>>
>>144249826
>collect 10 pieces of wood to make a vampire stake
Really? Oh boy this isn't going to be good.
I'll watch some videos of Vampyr when it comes out and if it looks interesting I will get it. I'm in no rush though.
>>
>>144250283
>>144249826
>collect 10 pieces of wood to make a vampire stake!
Would buy just to shop Michel's face onto the vampire desu.
>>
Sorry, Max. You need ten cameras to take one picture.
>>
>>144251295
Perhaps Max will learn not to push her camera off the table then.
>>
>>144252226
I wouldn't worry about it. Every time a storm comes, two lesbians get together.
>>
>>144252226
It was nice knowing you.
>>
File: tumblr_o822aasoPQ1s0uhrqo3_1280.png (314 KB, 499x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o822aasoPQ1s0uhrqo3_1280.png
314 KB, 499x692
A few to this set:
http://cottaterra.tumblr.com/post/145217107787

Guess this is the start of people doing summer art. That means we're getting closer to the fall/winter themed art.
>>
File: tumblr_o822aasoPQ1s0uhrqo4_1280.png (217 KB, 499x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o822aasoPQ1s0uhrqo4_1280.png
217 KB, 499x692
>>
Here's the countdown for our first /vg/ league match against /kspg/!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20160604T20&p0=136&msg=%2Fkspg%2F+%28Kerbal+space+program+gen%29+vs+%2Flisg%2F&font=sanserif

Go /lesg/!
>>
>>144256820
Go Otters!
Is there any news on if our team lineup and music changed? I filled out that survey the other day with some suggestions.
>>
File: K8.jpg (33 KB, 410x422) Image search: [Google]
K8.jpg
33 KB, 410x422
>>144257230
SeeSaw hasn't posted since
>>
>>144257819
I guess we'll have to wait until the day of the game. Hopefully we get to hear our goal horn.
>>
>Reading a fic
>Everything's been going fine, no storm, lots of Pricefield, hints of Cahsemarsh, everyone's friends
>This is pretty good
>Latest chapter takes a turn for the dark with evil-Max appearing and torturing Max in a dream, blaming her for everything, saying Chloe doesn't love her, and all the timeline is being detsroyed
God damn it.
>>
>>144260758
It's anudda Life is strange! Baited till the very end. Michel must be gathering a lot of followers and disciples right now.
>>
>>144260758
Is that Ouroboros?
>>
>>144260758
So you like your fanfics boring?
>>
>>144260931
If it's written well it may work, but I just don't want to read through the characters getting tormented again. I want to see them healing from their past torments and being happy, but instead numerous stories have that have been happy are taking pages (The shit ones) from the game. Like they actually think scenes of mental/physical anguish are deep and meaningful.
Fuck. It is like Michel is writing.
>>
File: xcCE3f0GfLw.jpg (261 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
xcCE3f0GfLw.jpg
261 KB, 2000x1200
>>144261097
Yeah
Last chapters were Max saying how great things have been going, Chloe bonding with Kate and David, and then they throw it back to 'Max is a bad person! It's all her fault! Everyone is doomed!'. I have faith it will all work out in the end, but don't think it even needed to go that direction. Too many authors start that path and then stay on it.

>>144261457
I want them realistic. Overcoming and dealing with tragedy and loss, not adding more of the same forced nonsense we were given at the end of the game. Especially when it's such an abrupt shift in tone.
>>
>>144262216
>'Max is a bad person!
But isn't she?
>>
>>144262216
>I want them realistic. Overcoming and dealing with tragedy and loss
>Implying it's not realistic to fall into despair.
>>
>>144262725
Go away Michel
>>
>>144262725
No. She is not.
>>
>>144262896
>>144262931
She acts pretty shallow throughout the game.
>>
File: evilnicemaxkiss2.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
evilnicemaxkiss2.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>144262725
Don't bully Max!
>>
>>144263103
>Not bullying Max
What are you, gay?
>>
>>144263050
She's a teenager. And compared to how your average person would use and abuse those powers, she's hardly 'bad'.
>>
>>144263471
It's not like she was 16.
>>
File: 1452249160968.png (38 KB, 480x328) Image search: [Google]
1452249160968.png
38 KB, 480x328
Night /lesg/
>>
>>144263050
What do you mean by "Shallow"?
Nearly every time she uses her power is to try to help someone.
>>
>>144260758
>Evil Max going all Michel on everything
>Ouroboros

Fuck. Please tell me it's not that bad. I've been looking forward to reading that one, but Michel-esque tragedy is my one trigger. It was bad enough when letters trolled me into thinking Chloe was going to be killed on the railway.
>>
>>144263615
Don't brush your teeth!
>>
>>144263615
g'night anon, pleasant dreams
>>
>>144263652
Even half the shallow options are also presented as her trying to make others happy. "Shit I pissed off Dana by handling her urine soaked pregnancy test. I could make it up to her..."
>>
>>144263701
>It was bad enough when letters trolled me into thinking Chloe was going to be killed on the railway.
That would have been awesome though. How sick is it to be run by a Train?
>>
>>144263701
For the first 20 chapters or so I remember it being pretty fluffy. I think the latest chapter is probably just a one-off thing and they'll go back to fluffiness later on.
>>
File: brush.jpg (130 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
130 KB, 800x450
>>144263940
>>
>>144263701
Like I said, I think it will end on a happy note. It will take some convincing for me to believe though. you can't just force in tragedy and then force a resolution that suddenly makes everything 100% okay. It needs to be gradual and believable.
Basically the entire last chapter was Max passing out, getting insulted by the evil version of herself, watching a mountain of Kates build up as they jump off the roof, Chloe waking Max up, and then Max realizing the timelines are all getting fucked.
And yeah, I remember that chapter you're talking about.
>>
>>144264021
I've said it in the past but the only truly mean and wrong options in the game were killing Pompidou and killing Frank. Both of those could be reversed easily and redone for a better outcome. Everything else could be argued for or forgiven for the limited knowledge we had at the time of making the decision.
>>
>>144264271
The reflection looks like Victoria
>>
>>144266716
So all along Vicky was Kate's split personality?
>>
>>144264458
>No option to play as Edge Caulfield
>Just get Nathan alone, torture the fuck out of him to get needed information (he reveals everything after you've cut off two toes, but you cut another one off for lulz)
>Manipulate the time inventory feature to hurt him more. Pick up his severed toes, rewind, watch him keel over in agony suddenly, then take an optional photo of his expression as Max hands him his toes back.
>Option to call Frank on his phone, ask him how his beans are, then tell him to look out the window as Max directs his dog to the road, so he can watch helplessly as it goes under the wheel of the truck.
>Stab Jefferson, soak up all his blood on a towel, pickup towel and walk off, rewind, and let Jefferson suddenly die of bloodloss without a wound while Max is seen elsewhere (air-tight alibi)
>Roof scene with Kate requires you to mind-break her even more, rather than comfort her. Do it right and she accepts her new place as your slave.
>Drop a high voltage cable into the pool at the party as revenge for them barring you from the VIP section (the bouncers rush to assist the electrocuted swimmers, allowing Max to enter)
>Game ends with Max watching the tornado destroy AB from near the lighthouse while Chloe eats her out, and any other grills Max 'collected' assist.
>Max comes while laughing that their families/friends are kill and they are all now her property.
>>
>>144266861
That or it's a window instead of a mirror
>>
File: tumblr_o6zm0vssJ61ud3ku3o1_1280.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6zm0vssJ61ud3ku3o1_1280.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>144267969
2lewd
>>
File: cxv.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cxv.png
32 KB, 400x400
Why is /lisg/ so comfy?
>>
>>144268597
It's explainable like asking why Max is so cute
>>
File: tumblr_nomqnwI5661tclfcno1_1280.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1846) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nomqnwI5661tclfcno1_1280.jpg
277 KB, 1280x1846
>>144268597
Because of the people, duh.
>>
>>144268597
/lisg/ is made comfy by contributions from posters like you.
Thank You.
>>
>>144182901
Fuck you piece of shit
>>
>>144270161
(super uncomfy of you)
>>
>>144270429
>>144270161 (You)
(super uncomfy of you)
Who fucking spoilers, the game is already out fucking retard
>>
File: cStRTZS.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
cStRTZS.jpg
146 KB, 1000x1415
>>144182901
Kate is very disappointed that you guys bullied out Brooke
>>
File: KateVicPeck.jpg (575 KB, 580x1409) Image search: [Google]
KateVicPeck.jpg
575 KB, 580x1409
>>
>>144271695
>bullied out
Why doesn't Brookespammer try to behave more maturely then? Don't force spam the threads just because abloo bloo bloo I want first post in a new thread.
>>
File: TDG4BPh.jpg (40 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
TDG4BPh.jpg
40 KB, 500x510
>>
File: tumblr_o2zyvhvKMZ1slhmrzo1_1280.png (371 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2zyvhvKMZ1slhmrzo1_1280.png
371 KB, 900x850
>>
File: tumblr_o7x1exmrdx1ue3v2so1_1280.jpg (565 KB, 951x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7x1exmrdx1ue3v2so1_1280.jpg
565 KB, 951x1280
>>
File: tumblr_o7x1exmrdx1ue3v2so2_1280.jpg (452 KB, 857x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7x1exmrdx1ue3v2so2_1280.jpg
452 KB, 857x1280
>>144273401
>>
>>144272941
Is she bullying Kate or just brushing hair out of her eye?
>>
>>144274171
She's flirting.
>>
>>144274509
It looked like she was groping her and pulling her hair. Hopefully that's not the case and she's not making Kate feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>144275119
She's very clingy when she shows affection. She doesn't mean to make Kate uncomfortable.
>>
File: kate_pose3_smiling.png (112 KB, 275x600) Image search: [Google]
kate_pose3_smiling.png
112 KB, 275x600
>>
File: tumblr_nk7ej1hnsN1qbvo12o1_500.jpg (121 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk7ej1hnsN1qbvo12o1_500.jpg
121 KB, 500x671
Chloe is clingy in her sleep.
But Max is fine with it because being close up and hearing Chloe's peaceful breathing is very comforting to her. It's like the sound of the ocean and sends her off on a voyage to dreamland.
>>
>>144277946
How does Max feel when Chloe farts in her sleep?
>>
>people that only upload their art on instagram
>>
File: XPclbrX.jpg (225 KB, 1782x2732) Image search: [Google]
XPclbrX.jpg
225 KB, 1782x2732
>>
>>144279867
Doesn't look too much like Max. This is her and Chloe's daughter!
>>
>>144280246
Why does she wear the necklace?
>>
>>144280350
Chloe can't be wearing it anymore now that she has entered the bidness world. Plus Rachel's a big girl.
>>
File: :3.jpg (564 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
:3.jpg
564 KB, 3840x2160
>>144280631
For you.
>>
File: tumblr_o6p91vmCVa1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg (191 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6p91vmCVa1qi90n1o1_1280.jpg
191 KB, 1280x904
>http://archiveofourown.org/works/4650873
>ywn have a fairground romance
>>
File: NarrowHonestArachnid.webm (823 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NarrowHonestArachnid.webm
823 KB, 1280x720
>>144281035
Is the truck floating?!
>>
>>144279004
She'd associate Chloe's flatulence with the fact that Chloe's still next to her. That nothing's taken her away again. It'd make her feel safe and secure, and sooner or later she'd become immensely disturbed at the fact she's come to enjoy, to need to hear that quiet raspberry sound and sulfurous scent of her gf's pucker.
>>
>>144281978
They parked it at the top of the cliff so they could enjoy the sunset over the horizon!
>>
File: tumblr_nwxuhrJjJx1s0uhrqo2_1280.png (501 KB, 743x680) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxuhrJjJx1s0uhrqo2_1280.png
501 KB, 743x680
>>144282131
Headcanon: The butterfly is lifting the truck.
>>
/lisg/ is asleep? You'll regret that!
>>
>>144285979
This action will have no consequences!
>>
File: 1432210510679.jpg (87 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
1432210510679.jpg
87 KB, 1095x730
>>144286324
Will too! You'll all find yourselves having various types of mustaches drawn on your faces when you come back here - the longer you sleep, the more ridiculous the mustache! D- Do come back here though.
>>
>>144287123
Those mini pictures of Chloe and Max on Vicky's face are adorkable.
>>
>>144288076
>>
File: violincomic.png (89 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
violincomic.png
89 KB, 500x400
>>
File: 1462355655034.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1392) Image search: [Google]
1462355655034.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1392
>>144290467
Max is already taken.
>>
>>144232279
>6/21/2015 00:05 900×900 Photoshop CLIP STUDIO PAINT
>900x900
>>
File: violincomicc.png (247 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
violincomicc.png
247 KB, 1280x1024
>>144291031
>>
>>144291162
>>
>>144281570
>OC literally in the first sentence
Who the hell are Fernando and Kristen?!
>>
File: violincomiccc.png (382 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
violincomiccc.png
382 KB, 1280x1024
>>144291031
>>144291491
Turns out that they're both in love with Kate.
>>
File: 1462922848012.jpg (165 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
1462922848012.jpg
165 KB, 1280x723
>>144292297
No they're in love with each other. Kate has no business in their relationship.
>>
>>144292245
Max's Seattle friends (or relatives maybe). They were 'so drunk hanging off the Fremont Troll'
>>
>>144292245
DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE G- jk. It is a cheesy AU set up for the fluff, but it is cotton candy sweet and Max and Chloe are pretty adorable together in it. Absolutely worth the read if you are into that.
>>
>>144293865
>implying anyone isn't into cotton candy fluff
>>
File: 1458848611211.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1458848611211.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
good morning lisg
>>
>>144294819
Mind your pronouns shitlord. We're /lesg/, not lisg.
>>
>>144295215
This ain't fucking star wars.
>>
>>144295540
Well then, mind your pronouns sithlord.
>>
>>144293946
Well, some people don't even like AUs altogether!

Honestly I'm a fanfiction slut when it comes to LiS. I mean, I'm picky about pairings and like the characters for specific reasons, but I'll give most of anything loosely within those boundaries a chance. Fanfiction altogether is me being indulgent, might as well try and enjoy most of it. Doesn't mean I don't regularly drop stuff when it#s bad or truly enjoy more than the rare exception, but just the process of reading something to do with LiS has become so ritualistic for me before bed that I more often than not gravitate toward ao3/ff rather than kindle.

>>144294819
Morning. Hope you slept well!
>>
File: 1462378456371.png (186 KB, 547x410) Image search: [Google]
1462378456371.png
186 KB, 547x410
>Kate will never know love like theirs
>>
>>144296374
Ii find it's not really worth it to sludge through shitty and edgy stories in hope of finding one that won't rape my delicate sensibilities.
Now I only open an odd link here and there.
>>
>>144296376
Kate will marry Warren and know what it's like.
>>
>>144296614
I wish I could say the same. There just isn't much to go around even with my lowered sensibilities and so I read what I can get. And rape is a strong word, but it often does lead to me being irritated.

Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't at least somewhat enjoy that sensation too. That "what the fuck are you doing this doesn't make sense" and the correlating sense of what is right and wrong to me. I never comment on it, I don't even really bring it up in here, but the internal debate about and clarification of what I don't like about it is stimulating. I'm baiting myself into making up my own stories, pretty much.
>>
>>144296614
>>144297358

Do we need to start a fic list for fics that won't rape or otherwise trigger anons delicate sensibilities?
>>
>>144297807
Yes.
>>
>>144297807
All Wounds needs to be on that list.
>>
>>144298034
>Won't rape anons fragile sensibilities
>All wounds on the list
what are you doing, bro?
>>
>>144297807
I have been wanting to make a fic list for the longest time, but always when I begin noting works down I remember that I don't remember them too precisely enough to be confident about making an honest recommendation, let alone accurate summary. And so I read them again. Which takes ages.

Some day...

We should just create a google doc for everyone here to be able to throw fic links into with their own little summary and people to leave opinions/thoughts too. If OPanon or anybody else doesn't make one, I will.
>>
>>144298235
Oh sorry. I misread that as a list for stories to avoid as they might trigger anons.
>>
>>144297358
>"what the fuck are you doing this doesn't make sense"
Iktf.
>>144298481
Trigger is a strong word. I just close the tab in disgust.
>>
>>144297807
Read Handoverthebooty's fics for non-challenging smut.
>>
>>144299071
Or Dandybear.

Try this for interesting (and moving) Rachel Amber character study.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4615347
>>
File: 1463425839644.gif (223 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1463425839644.gif
223 KB, 800x450
>>
>>144301075
Why are there floating hearts?
>>
>>
>>144301075
What's she drawing?
>>
File: Kate pyjamas 1.png (819 KB, 800x1250) Image search: [Google]
Kate pyjamas 1.png
819 KB, 800x1250
You walk into your living room and find that Kate has mysteriously been transported there. She looks lost and frightened. What do you do?
>>
>>144301435
Kate illustrates her children stories with tons of love!
>>144298302
>OPAnon
You should make it. I haven't the faintest idea of how to manage and organize one. Will try to think of a system too.
>>
>>144301981
Make her eat all the eggs.
>>
>>144302341
Go away egg anon.
>>
>>144301981
Let her rest and look after my own bunny to soothe her nerves.
>>
>>144301981
Kate is an adult. Why does she still have a stuffed bunny?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.