[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nosg/ - Nostalrius General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129
File: yugnomemes.jpg (268 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
yugnomemes.jpg
268 KB, 600x640
/nosg/ Guild Info:
Horde: <Salty Dogs>
Alliance: <DRAGON IN FOREST>

Discord: https://discord.gg/0kAYYuEhY9fQDK2r
Dubtrack: https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/nosg-nostalrius-general

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/1rUFFgD9

Client Download and Connection Guide: http://pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
Alternative Download : https://mega.nz/#F!uREG3Y6L!Jsk3RbBfPHKojOHMhVmbJg

New BiS Lists: http://pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8
Leveling Specs: http://imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg
Grinding Spots: http://capnbry.net/wow/gspots.php

Previous Thread: >>135005940
>>
rip, didn't get to post the link in the old one in time
>>
Do you know what chinese players face every single day in Nostalrius? I know. They have told me. We all have seen it. YOU should know what it is.

Where does this hatred against chinese players come from? Frustration. Before the chinese, people blamed Russians. Now you have targeted a vulnerable minor group to blame. ONCE AGAIN!

So why do they hang out with their own people and don't communicate in english a lot? Answer is simple. They are being attacked, insulted and hated every single second of their Nostalrius (Vanilla 1.12.1) gaming experience. They feel safe in their own guild with their own people. How would YOU react if YOU would be treated with same hostility and hatred every single day? Would you rather be with safe, friendly people you know?

We must also remember that there is a real human behind the character. A real human, who has real feelings. Please think before you start name calling these players with idiotic names, like "Xiaos".

By the book, Nostalrius is an international server. No, they aren't our enemies. No, they aren't causing the server lag. The lag is caused by PLAYERS. You, me, him and her. It will all get better when the clustering project is done!

"But they farm gold, wintrade and bot!" Sure some of them. Minority of a minority! Maybe 0.01% of them. These things have always happened ALREADY before the chinese players arrived.
"They don't speak english! There's a lot of empty messages and it annoys me!" Uhhh. Again. Superior majority of them speak fluent english but they feel it's safer to be quiet in a hostile environment. And if one, maximum two, empty messages in general or trade chat annoy you... Well. You got an anger management problem. You need a hug
>>
>>135126010
Thanks, my wife's son had a good laugh at this post.
>>
Can I get a list of Must have addons from you nigs?
>>
File: 13928385723.jpg (31 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
13928385723.jpg
31 KB, 672x372
>>135126010
cuck
>>
>>135126463
That one addon that posts crits into every channel is the only one you will ever need
>>
>Discord: https://discord.gg/0kAYYuEhY9fQDK2r

When did we become reddit?
>>
File: greentext.png (71 KB, 838x541) Image search: [Google]
greentext.png
71 KB, 838x541
>>
>>135126284 >>135126647

No one is denying that the server is lagging more with 13k players online than with 6k players online.

Fact remains. This is an INTERNATIONAL server and if you can't adjust your expectations to playing on a free pirate server then you will never be pleased. Blaming the "Chinese" is not an option for in a serious discussions. Only ignorant morons come the forum and talks about an "invasion" and "Chinamen" etc etc. Get it? Only a ignorant MORON does that.

It probably would be a good idea to have a Chinese server and many more servers just like on retail. But who would do the work? It's not even a matter of money, it's a matter of time as no one can earn money from working on Nostalrius so all development is done on spare time for fun. So how do you suggest this to happen when Nostalorious do not want to do it? They flat out say NO there is no plan on more servers. Still people QQ and moan of the forum about lagg and can't even be arsed to play on the lagg free pve realm.
>>
>>135127592
>>135126010
Are these posts made by that swedish cuck Wrathran or something?
>>
File: Make Horde Great Again.png (1 MB, 718x1560) Image search: [Google]
Make Horde Great Again.png
1 MB, 718x1560
>>135127530
>>
>>135127530
Heartwarming desu
>>
File: cucks.jpg (2 KB, 133x16) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
2 KB, 133x16
There is nothing wrong with cuckholding.
>>
>>135127682

no, i'm just sick of people treating the Chinese like shit, I've met many nice Chinese people and have lots of Chinese friends. Why don't you guys get of /pol/ for a while and stop being fucking racist holy shit...
>>
Are there any plans to open more servers?

11k online is ludicrous. PvE doesn't count
>>
>>135127592
you're on 4chan buddy

you might not be retarded but most people are
>>
>>135127530
>>135127739
>forcing your unfunny picture
>>
>Monstrous Crawler Legs
>>
>>135126010
>>135127592
My favorite part about these retards is that they're defending people who themselves would be a thousand times worse. Asians? Xenophobic as fuck. Russians? Even hate each other. That ranges from something as innocent as a WoW server, to certain global events.
>>
They removed the premade-against-premade thing from the queues.

Now literally every game you queue for on horde as a pug is against an alliance premade.

>>
>>135128772

cognitive dissonance at it's finest. if you haven't forgotten "retard" YOU are playing on the server just like the Chinese. YOU are just as much of the problem as they are, if you don't like it fuck off and find a different game to play. The Chinese mostly play opposite hours then us anyways so it shouldn't affect you unless you're NEET scum who plays fucking 24/7. When you become an adult and are actually able to travel the world and meet people from other cultures, maybe then you'll actually realize that just because people are different it doesn't make it a bad thing...
>>
>>135128772
>>My favorite part about these retards is that they're defending people who themselves would be a thousand times worse.

In a small section of the garden a tiny weed spoke to the blooms that grew there. 'Why,' he asked, 'does the gardener seek to kill me? Do I not have a right to life? Are my leaves not green, as yours are? Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to grow and see the sun?' The blooms pondered on this, and decided to ask the gardener to spare the weed. He did so.

Day by day the weed grew, stronger and stronger, taller and taller, its leaves covering the other plants, its roots spreading. One by one the flowers died, until only a rose was left. It gazed up at the enormous weed and asked: 'Why do you seek to kill me? Do I not have a right to life? Are my leaves not green, as yours? Is it too much to ask that I be allowed to grow and see the sun?'

'Yes, it is too much to ask,' said the weed.
>>
>>135129241
>drowning their daughters, creating a country in which the young men/young women ratio is 12:1
>eating dog
>casually driving over infants in the street, not even stopping
>routinely cheat in online games, including purchasing virtual currency with real money and hiring poorer people to play their characters for them - this is normal in china
GUYS IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT CULTURE, LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE WORLD U FAGS ROFL

I know this is all bait, but realistically china has a lot of cool shit but their online gaming culture, especially in mmorpgs, is not one of those cool things. it's cancer and entirely incompatible with any western style game. There is a reason every online game in the entire world region blocks china or segregates them, and it's not because everyone hates chinks.
>>
>>135127902
>tfw I want to be the one doing the cucking

fucking other guys' chicks because they can't do it well enough turns me on
>>
>>135129756
>entirely incompatible
Not really, it's just "capitalism with Asian values", this is very compatible with what's been coming to the west recently, and what is yet to come. Just soulless drones with no culture or philosophy or ethics or religion or anything, just pure fascism implemented in the most corrupt way possible. If you can't see this happening, you're just a frog in the pot.
>>
>>135129241
>When you become an adult and are actually able to travel the world and meet people from other cultures
...then you're a guest, and every culture treats guests nicely because that's what's profitable, on the internet however we're more like room mates, and everyone outside of the west is used to piss in a bucket, eat without silverware and sacrifice small animals on the kitchen table.
Besides, proponents of all this total tolerance nonsense usually come from gated communities and have very little experience with the outside world, themselves.
>>
>>135129756
Are you a christcuck or something? I wish this happened in the ghettos here
>casually driving over infants in the street, not even stopping
>>
File: 1393733501928.gif (2 MB, 273x570) Image search: [Google]
1393733501928.gif
2 MB, 273x570
too much cuckery going on here atm, i'm out boys.
gdnight!
>>
Are we in REAL CHINA HOURS?

>fight mob
>run 5ft away
>LEAVING COMBAT
>any mobs within like 50ft disappear
>>
>>135129953
Hello pls b my bull
>>
>>135131701
tell me when and where bitchboi
>>
>>135131576
Why don't the frogs use the money they are obviously getting from gold farmers to upgrade the servers?
>>
hey this will sound dumb but i dont remember hardly anything about vanilla bg stuff.
If I wanted to get the pvp trinket, I need a certain rank, right? I haven't joined a bg yet, almost level 39. so I'm a shitter.
What bg would be the best to get some ranking in? I don't care about rank more than getting the pvp trinket.
>>
>>135132302
Probably rather line their pockets. They can clearly get away with things as they currently are.
>>
>>135132348
Rank 2 iirc. You literally get it from playing a handful of BGs.
>>
File: 1293.jpg (146 KB, 513x486) Image search: [Google]
1293.jpg
146 KB, 513x486
>>135127935
ugh this to be honest :/
>>
Can someone please explain to me like I'm retarded which I very well might be, what is the easiest way to set up some automatic (with clicking) system that tells you which players have a dispellable debuff and gives you a list where you can just click on their name and (this is important) your Felhunter does his magic.

Do I need Decursive? Luna Frames? (which seem to have SOME option for something similar I think, but I can't get it to work) Something else?
>>
>>135131832
Times like these when I need a gf

;_;
>>
Anyone tamed Humar the Pridelord? How long did it take you?
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (339 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
339 KB, 680x440
mfw Just hit 40 and only 14 Gold
>>
File: 1452976239548.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1452976239548.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>>135135000
>chose to play warrior
>no trips
>>
File: 1380920860026.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1380920860026.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
>>135135000
>hit 40 with 125g
>bought mount and 4 traveler's backpacks
Auction house
>>
>>135135219
Can't do shit on the AH. All prices are FUBAR
>>
>random yellow menace hangs around me
>blank message in /s
>ask "Hm?"
>water
>"uh okay"
>give him a stack so he leaves
>says "thank"
>slowly keyboard turns around and runs off
Okay.
>>
>>135135219
>hit 60 with 1800g
>bought epic mount + training, tailoring mats 1-300, 3 bloodvine pieces, preraid bis and only had to do dungeons for trinkets + attunements then ready for BWL
Mage
>>
>>135135491
explain yourself wizard
>>
>>135135491
lucky sumbitch
>>
5/5 spirit tap, 5/5 wand spec, then down the shadow tree. Is this the best way to level a priest?
>>
Any tips on how to make gold as a rogue??

the struggle is real :(
>>
>>135135673
yes
>>
>>135136153
Thanks senpai
>>
>>135135673
You really have no other choice. Getting that 100% Spirit is essentially the only thing keeping you from having to drink after every pull. Keep up with the wand though
>>
>>135135564
>>135135569
Lasher farming 53-60 should net about 1k

Helm, shoulders, cape, bracers, wand can all be bought with 'of frozen wrath' on the AH, bloodvine takes cares of those 3 slots, buy two frigid rings, buy/craft frostweave gloves, some generic 'of sorcery' belt or AV honored belt. Personally I bought every single slot from the AH with the exception of trinkets, got ZHC and eye of the beast and all in all that's enough for entrance into BWL provided you pop standard consumes
>>
does anyone know the realmlist for the PTR?
>>
If they were Japanese and not chinese I could find a cute japanese NEET girl that plays vanilla WoW and be her bf

<sigh>
>>
File: 1344828262139 (2).jpg (47 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1344828262139 (2).jpg
47 KB, 405x344
>>135136346
Can you farm lashers if you're not a mage
>>
>>135136569
>PTR
For the TBC server I mean
>>
>>135136719
lol no
>>
>>135136719
Mage is the best at it but apparently prot paladins can, druids can somehow? Warlocks can with a gimmick, and priests can. I'd say over 90% of the people who do farm it are mages though
>>
>>135136346
Elaborate on Lasher, as in what mob is that because I sure as hell don't remember. Also any specific locations and if they're not occupied by China, as well as your usual Mage AoE order because I need to learn2play
>>
https://discord.gg/0kAYYuEhY9fQDK2r
HOP IN LADS, COME ON DOWN TO RANDOM
>>
>>135137526
Dire maul east whip lashers. Videos on how to do it on the mage forums, basically you enter dm:e, jump down to the lower floor on the left, then maneuver through the pats and shit to kill lasher packs which involves aggroing, rounding them up and frost nova'ing, queue flamestrike, CoC, then arc explosion till dead.

Best works as deep frost with ice barrier and shatter but you can do it as raid spec too, just a bit squishier so you have to pay more attention
>>
>>135138624
Oh there are videos? Okay I can watch those. And I can start this at 53? Neat. I'll definitely give it a shot.
>>
How is it leveling a balance druid?
I would just like to quest and heal instances without needing different gear.
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER! Stop killing innocent unarmed black oozes! They dindu nuffin wrong!
>>
>>135138920
lol
>>
How is faction imbalance on the PvE server?
>>
>Retrieving Character List

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
is the pvp server ded?

I can't get on
>>
>>135141423
Their shitty server can't handle 15k people
>>
>>135141423
It's up for me. Keep trying.
>>
>>135141549
chink blanket ban when?

what do they gain from keeping them on here
>>
>>135141423
im on atleast, might be login servers down if u cant connect
>>
>>135141423
If people online and in-game are fine, then its their login servers acting up. I sat at the Retrieving char screen for 5 minutes and it finally allowed me to chose my character. Took about 2 minutes to get past load screen though
>>
are the login servers fucked again? took forever to login yesterday
>>
>>135136004

pickpocket
>>
anyone on the ally side wanna do something?
FF you on? anyone? FeelsBadMan
>>
>>135143982
What's your name I can bullshit with you for a minute, maybe run around.
>>
>>135144156
you post urs :3
>>
>>135144186
frogslayer
>>
I don't understand how people can have exactly DOUBLE my honor per day, even though I play 24/7. And they're not even in premades from what I've seen, since I get them in my groups sometimes. Please someone explain this to me. Maybe they're in premades while I sleep :(
>>
File: hesdeadinthemovie.jpg (8 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
hesdeadinthemovie.jpg
8 KB, 201x250
>tfw you stop playing your main @ 60 because raiding is so fucking boring as dps
>tfw your alt isn't even on the same server or faction so i have to wait for TBC before i can gibe him monies
>tfw Vanilla's wild ride once again
I've already had 6 people add me to their friends list though
>>
>>135145009
China still semi bots for marks, even after changing the way bgs function to prevent it.
>>
>>135145010
>I've already had 6 people add me to their friends list though
how?
>>
>>135146050
By being a nice guy, playing well and ofc leveling a Warrior.
Bitches love Warriors
>>
>>135146402
>warrior
nuff seid
>>
>>135146402
warriors are pieces of shit stealing tank spots from Paladins
fuck you ...
>>
how can i get blood of heroes ?
>>
>>135146645
>>135146659
I'm turning him into an Arena-bot once TBC hits since i wanna go Prot Pala
But until then

:^))))
>>
>>135146659
Someone's mad that they are a heal bitch.
I see pally tanks in say switch to healing or drop, I'll find a fury warrior that can do a better job.
>>
>>135146915
I'm glad you're a warrior
Nost needs more of em
>>
druid pvp is so much fun

never touching my dogshit mage again
>>
>>135136004
/e pickpockets one gold from you.
>>
>>135146659
bitter roach detected
I need some heals
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE2G0hzZDb4 jingling dindu nuffin
r8 coment subscribe nosg! ! !!!!
>>
>>135146917
>>135147198
I never heal
only tank ...
>>
>>135147081
why do you say that?
I was curious about druids, just never liked night elves or taurens much, and I don't think trolls get druids until uh, cata. I think.
>>
I just popped on the pvp server and I see the negative viewdistance is still an issue. Is there ANY plan to fix this in the future?
>>
>>135147460
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35310
>>
>>135147460
Not until server clusters, but if you ask on the forums you'll get a week mute or ban.

Play on the PvE server if you wanna live comfortably.
PvP is becoming unplayable, mob swarming and tagging, people abusing bugs left and right because the server is shitting itself, no resource nodes even at lowest tier of shit and constant lag or the login server is down.
>>
>go do The Bloodsail Buccaneers
>six Ally camping the campsite
meta bullshit going on
Fuck these niggers.
>>
>>135147381
Yeah, troll druid doesn't come until cata same time at worgen.

Druid pvp is fun because you have a lot of tools and ways to fuck with people, though you might wanna pick up engineering for grenades as almost every druid I know that seriously pvp uses them in between shifting.
>>
>>135147627

that's good news

>>135147701

I noticed a ton of people in the small corner of the map I was playing on. I'd rather play on the pvp server but if there's no plans to accommodate +10k players in terms of mobs and nodes then I'll have to merge to the pve server.
>>
>>135147857
>as almost every shitter I know that seriously pvp uses them in between shifting.
fixed that for you
>>
>>135147081

>cc doesnt do shit to you
>stealth
>heals

pretty fucking fun t b h
>>
>>135147929
Blizzard servers are 2500, the pvp server at peak hours is 13000, the pve server at peak is around 3.5k.

The PvE server is much more blizzlike and has more population then a blizz server still, but it's perfect level of population. Horde could use another 500 people leveling and maybe about 50 or so more 60s to level them with alliance.
Horde needs shamans,druids,rogues, anything but warrior,mage or warlock.
Alliance needs everything except warriors and mages. Warlock population is lower here then horde side. Rogues are getting sought out for raiding/pvp and surprisingly some fury warriors despite the warrior pop.
Prot Warriors and druids all builds are wanted by both sides badly. There are no serious healer druids or feral. Most druids quit here when they realize they are being a healer.
>>
>>135148154
>>135147381

meant for
>>
>>135147317
u dont have to go that far up to MC btw
>>
>>135148221
what about tank paladins on pve server ?
hard to find raid on pvp server this way, maybe I level new character on pve ...
>>
>guy wants to group
>nah I'm swimming back to shore
>aw
>tell him sorry
>it's okay, allah watch over you
y-you too
>>
>>135148735
No, give up.
Start healing, play a warrior for tanking or stop playing until TBC.
>>
What does /nosg/ think of rets
>>
Is it worth picking up tailoring while leveling a priest?
>>
>>135149174
lol.

lol.
lol
lol
lol
>>
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=37898

I was able to successfully predict the first person to reply in the above thread. Can you?
>>
>>135149441
Let me guess, it's a thread that mentions Chinese in some way and the first reply is that Wrathran cuck boy screaming troll.
>>
>leveling an alt
>get graykilled for the first time
>its a nelf male hunter

wow what an absolute surprise

>>135149441

i actually fucking hate wrathran, what a piece of shit of a human being

>>135149493

nah its a thread encouraging people to report anyone saying anything bad about the chinks like good little cucks and calling anyone who disagrees a troll.
>>
>>135126010

>Now you have targeted a vulnerable minor group to blame.
>Asian playerbase is second highest behind EU.
>Minor group
Wut
>>
>>135126010

>Now you have targeted a vulnerable minor group to blame. ONCE AGAIN!
>minor group

this is a swedish cuck post right
>>
>>135149441
I'm pretty sure that's a bait thread, and a pretty well done one too. I could be wrong, it's hard to tell because those forums are so shitty. Well, forums are shit in general but I think you know what I mean.
>>
>>135149441
>baited the Swedish cuck to pre-emptively White knight

>baited everyone else to call him a cuck

Masterful
>>
File: 1428157476847.png (23 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
1428157476847.png
23 KB, 575x544
Wrathran must just be a troll playing the long game r-right guys?
>>
>quit nos in october
>lost around 10 kg´s of fat and build some muscles because working out again
>got a new job selling mobile subscriptions for vodafone
>actually make a lot of money
>bought a used audi a1
>build a new pc for around 1600 euros + 660 euro asus rog swift monitor
>armani watch and some other nice new clothes

what have you guys accomplished since october?
>>
>Akiris by the Bundle
>>
>>135150527
http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37681&start=10

Look at this post and tell me he's not.

The problem is that he's permanently damaging the community because some retards obviously do hold the views he's spoofing and will latch onto it, it's Poe's Law or however it's called, it's like when secret service establishes an underground movement to control a certain philosophy/subculture/whatever, and then after a while they don't even know who's in the secret service and who isn't, and who's doing these things for real and who's just in it as an agent etc.

I mean, that's literally how Hitler started, he was supposed to work for the police to spy on the emerging beer hall party and look how that turned out.
>>
>>135150591
Noone cares normie
>he wasted money on outdated led tech
>>
>>135150591
>Bought a new 2015 Honda Accord Sport

>Got a renewing scholarship of $23,750 from the U.S.A.A. to attend one of the best Bio-chemistry universities in the entirety of the United States

>Fuck bitches weekly

>Still have enough time to raid bwl every week, don't have to quit nost like a faggot (you)

pretty sure i win
>>
>>135150645
He has to be pretending.
>The wild swedish tolerance man makes an another appearance!
This is his signature, it's like someone took those joke comics about Captain Sweden and created an internet persona around it.
>>
>>135143695
How much gold can you make by hour?
>>
>>135150591
Why the fuck would you want any of that?
>>
>>135150857
I calculated it to be around 25-30g an hour doing RFD pickpocket runs. Almost all of it is vendored.
>>
>>135150758
>He has to be pretending.
Yeah, but it doesn't matter. It's like saying "I was just pretending to stab him 12 times in the face, I just took the knife like someone who would do it for real would do, and I jabbed it into his face once then twice then three times etc. but you see I'm not really a murderer or anything so it's all above the board".
>>
>>135150758
I'm a big enough faggot that i've read all of his posts. I don't think he's pretending but I could of course be stupid.
That signature is copied from what someone else said to him, he's really into stupid shit like that.

it's not entirely related, but I actually know and often meet people like him IRL (Portland, OR). They fetishize "tolerance" far beyond the scope of common sense and love love LOVE to find racism where it isn't. I'm a pretty progressive person, politically (duh, portland) but they make me look like a fascist.
Recently overheard at a meeting for work (artfag shit) someone was complaining about whoever they cast in the new season of "Daredevil" on Netflix as Punisher, saying "man I just think it was the perfect opportunity to cast a black guy, makes no sense to have more white characters."

I realize his comment makes very little sense, just trying to illustrate how weird people really can be without /pol/ memes.
>>
>>135151206
aurora?
>>
>some faggot probably-60 lock ganks me at low spawn rate pit of hell quest area
RADICAL

>>135151206
BUT THE PUNISHER IS WHITE
FRANK CASTLE IS FUCKING WHITE
WHHHHHHY

WE'RE ALREADY GETTING A BLACK ROLAND DESCHAIN
WE DON'T NEED A BLACK FRANK CASTLE
>>
>>135134004
>Can someone please explain to me like I'm retarded which I very well might be, what is the easiest way to set up some automatic (with clicking) system that tells you which players have a dispellable debuff and gives you a list where you can just click on their name and (this is important) your Felhunter does his magic.
>
>Do I need Decursive? Luna Frames? (which seem to have SOME option for something similar I think, but I can't get it to work) Something else?

Well fuck I still can't figure out how to make it work in Luna. It has that thing where you write the spell you want if you shift-click someone or some shit, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
i wish there was anime uis
>>
How the hell do you make gold as a warrior? Am I going to have to make an alt just to make money?
>>
>>135151458
I thought weebs are repulsed by western things and wish they were japanese
>>
>>135152094
i just want an anime ui
>>
>>135152094
Japanese MMO's are trash so we got to make do with what we can get.
>>
>>135152163
Are you alliance?
>>
>>135150591

aside from the weight loss thats all just shit nobody cares about
>>
Can you really just not raid as a feral druid?
I thought vanilla was stupid as shit and all you need is 40 people who aren't literal fucking retards. I imagine mythic raiding on retail is much, much harder.
>>
>>135152240
I did some feral tanking in MC and BWL back in the days. But warrior's are just so much better.
>>
>>135152163
Tbqh idk how you dont get bored by anime aesthetics, every char is a beta looking 15yr oldguy/girl hapa looking char
>>
>>135152240
you can raid as feral if you're really geared. otherwise, go resto. some guilds take in boomkins tho, but its rare

>>135152301
no you didn't
>>
>>135152301
Warrior's what are better, anon?
>>
>>135152348
They have block and parry for one.
>>135152342
I did, just for fun. But there are too many bosses that wrecks your shit without proper gear. To tank MC,you pretty much need gear from BWL or AQ40 to get the right kind and right amount of stats.
>>
>>135152454
no you didn't. trash at most, but not bosses
>>
>raiding BWL 4 months
>priest class trinket STILL hasn't even dropped once
JUST
>>
>>135150994
any particular reason you do RFD?
>>
what classes are best for grinding
>>
>>135152556
Why do you want that? Seems like trash to me.
>>
>>135152556
>complains about priest trinket

>doesn't know the horror of drake fang talisman, chromatically tempered sword or maladath.

please stop.

>>135152649
mage
>>
>>135152524
I actually tanked Ragnaros in MC and Broodlord in BWL. I also main tanked Sulfuron and could tank all the bosses in the 20 mans. I wasn't even the only one doing it on my server.
But warrior's are so much safer and better.
>>
>>135152773
Warrior's what are safer and better, anon?
>>
>>135152773
no you didn't
>>
>>135152658
Want to test in pvp. With zandalarian Hero badge+aegis I could go up to 5.5k armor + shadowform

and mostly completion since it's the only item I don't have from current content
>>
>>135152932
>zandalarian Hero badge as priest
what a mongol
>>
How do you guys like the pvp here? I played initially in wrath then came back for panda fun time pvp expansion.

I did have lots of fun with pvp in both expansions but I feel like vanilla pvp is the goat.

Thoughts? Should I join you nerds?
>>
>>135152570
Bosses are easy and quick to solo, 5x runs takes about 50mins when you have the route down so it matches up with lockout decently.
>>
>>135153119
It's unbalanced but fucking enjoyable. And there's just so much fighting in the world at all times
>>
>>135150645
Is there any way to actually fight back on this server, isn't there enough normal people to band together to just start killing as many of them as we can?

I been thinking about making a rogue to do nothing but pvp.
>>
>>135153167
cool, guess ill try it when my rogue hits a high enough level
>tfw no pickpocket autoloot
>>
>>135153094
?

Talisman of ephemeral power and talisman of ascendance are both better than the charm

There is no other item that will let me gain 2k armor to mitigate 5combo evi or to ruin a warrior's life that tries to gain rage on a 5k armor bubble

Why pick an item with better alternatives over a unique
>>
>>135152658
It should let you pull an additional lasher pack at a time

Currently can do the 2 far ones together, but not with China lag because I can't nova fast enough

With charm and preparation (shadow/Armor buff, preshield and inner focus on cooldown) I should be able to pull 3 packs past patrols, or the far ones while lagging. Not particularly necessary but a fun idea
>>
>>135152570
>>135153167
>>135153423

Btw forgot to mention, you only do the undead spooky side of RFD not the full thing. Also get an addon that moves the loot window to under your mouse.
>>
>graykill some paladin once
>logs on to a horde character to talk shit behind an ignore

lmao
>>
>>135153356
>Is there any way to actually fight back on this server, isn't there enough normal people to band together to just start killing as many of them as we can?
No.
>>
What is a best leveling pet for Hunter?

are there any particular types that's really good for the journey?
>>
>>135154154
boar, they are tanky, eat anything and charge is nice
>>
>>135153558
The spire or by the quillboar?
>>
>>135154260
Charge sounds good. thanks
>>
>>135154154
I'm not a hunter but everyone always recommends boars for lower levels, depends on what you mean by "leveling" though, if it's leveling from 59 to 60 it might be something else.
>>
>>135154154
priest
>>
>>135154527
>>135154260
I always thought that all those lowbie female night elf hunters had boar pets because they enjoyed ERP'ing as being fucked by pigs. Feels bad man.
>>
>>135154416
dont listen to those plebs, if you cant look up a guide with a google just go with a cat or a raptor because they have the highest base dps and dps is all that matters when leveling up

the more dps your pet can do the faster you kill mobs for two reason, the pure dps increase of your pet is one but the second reason is that the more base dps they do the more threat they do, so ideally your pet can hold the aggro without wasting energy on growl and can use that energy for addiciton claws increasing its dmg even more
>>
>tfw can't get your last quest mob because three thousand people in the area and some shitter ganks anyone else on its 60 alt
>>
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (164 KB, 1421x1059) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.jpg
164 KB, 1421x1059
>people wasting all their time on pointless private servers
>not prepping for Legion (WoW: Rebirth) on live
>>
>>135155050
>not using an owl to aoe tank while you viper sting and Multishot mobs
>>
>>135155436
ni hao
>>
What is an addon that shows a player's guild in the tooltip?
>>
>>135155589
>get invited to random group to finish quest I presume
>it is also two yellow fellows
>one blank messages the first time I say anything
OH BOY
>>
File: 1413572957319.jpg (44 KB, 256x258) Image search: [Google]
1413572957319.jpg
44 KB, 256x258
Should I roll a druid? How are they for gold farming? I want to be able to buy epic mount at 60 or some nice gear. I plan to heal at 60, but I figure I should lvl as feral.

Thoughts?

I could consider healing as a paladin, if they are better goldfarmers
>>
>>135156152
>I could consider healing as a paladin
no
there is already enough class traitors around ...
>>
>>135148221
>tfw leveling an Alliance warrior and Horde warlock
A-at least I'm Prot.
>>
>>135156789
what race of warrior you go with?
>>
>>135157606
Human
>>
File: tinker, princess, rotgrip.jpg (502 KB, 1920x1016) Image search: [Google]
tinker, princess, rotgrip.jpg
502 KB, 1920x1016
>>135156152
hell ye son!

You can farm Maraudon and DM:E.
Maraudon farming = 30-42 gold/hour depending on gear and spec.
DM:E farming = ~40 gold/hour. I've never farming DM:E but I'm pretty sure it's doable with a restocuck raid build.
>>
>>135158292
Cool, thanks bruh
Any tips for grinding while lvling?
>>
File: 1393810146683.gif (804 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1393810146683.gif
804 KB, 640x360
>>135159529
Fishing, but all the good places are packed with niggers atm.
In Aszhara there's a 45g/hour spot and in Tanaris a 23g/hour spot.
Both of these spots are fucking taken 24/7, so don't bother. Try fish blackmouth/stonescale, which is probably shit gold but decent for a lowbie I guess.

>tfw barely anyone knew about the azshara spot
>tfw i could farm it 12h straight with no niggers trying to steal it
>mfw those days are over
>>
File: 1396878235922.jpg (42 KB, 599x809) Image search: [Google]
1396878235922.jpg
42 KB, 599x809
>>135158292
Actually, fuck blackmouth/stonescale.
Just farm gorillas/turtles/basilisks or other mobs that give nice vendor trash. Then you get xp + decent gold for your lvl.
>>
File: 1413573847206.png (122 KB, 295x265) Image search: [Google]
1413573847206.png
122 KB, 295x265
>>135160721
Sounds easy enough, thanks
>>
File: hear me roar.jpg (248 KB, 1598x952) Image search: [Google]
hear me roar.jpg
248 KB, 1598x952
>tfw no one to erp with
>>
>>135158292
did you get unbanned?
>>
>>135160273
>In Aszhara there's a 45g/hour spot and in Tanaris a 23g/hour spot.

No there isn't. Not even Nightfin is 45g/hour or 23g/hour.
>>
File: WoW 2015-03-23 10-44-12-28.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1016) Image search: [Google]
WoW 2015-03-23 10-44-12-28.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1016
>>135161475
nop!
R I P 5k gold
R I P 130 days played

>>135161735
Who said anything about fishes :^)
You farm wreckages and get mithril trunks + rumsey rum black.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=21228#contains

Pic related, notice the date too.

I've probably made +10k gold from fishing muh wreckages..
>>
>>135162071
why did you get banned? sorry new on nostalrius
>>
>>135162172
exploiting
>>
Is the server down?
Just got home from school, cant log in
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135162172
nazi gms
>>
>>135162172
I used dartols rod of transformation for fun. That gave me a 7 day ban + final warning. Then I continued to auto attack some cuck after he ran out of the gurubashi arena zone.

That's it.

They claimed that the dartol bug increased the dmg in cat form and it was a "major bug" which is bullshit. So 7 day ban + final warning with no investigation GG nostalruse.
>>
>>135162432
>I used dartols rod of transformation for fun

for the 1 second of fun you had before you immediately transform out of it?

wtf
>>
>>135162512
Only if you left your shapeshift form.
Pretty dank bug imo.
>>
>>135162637
>turn into furbolg
>turn into cat/bear/whatever whose visual effect overrides the furbolg

"it only cancels if you leave shapeshift form"

then whats the point since nobody can see it?
>>
File: 1393186809.jpg (142 KB, 1347x755) Image search: [Google]
1393186809.jpg
142 KB, 1347x755
>>135162736
The whole point of the bug is to be in a shapeshift form but have the visual of your ne/tauren.
>>
>2016
>not using prat
>>
File: 1455118608933.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455118608933.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>135162172
He was bug exploiting repeatedly, can't win a fair fight 1v1 without alch pots and engi trinkets and murat helping him, so he had to resort to exploiting again after he got BTFO by clevoc and glacies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZNloYR6Bg
>>
File: WoW 2016-03-14 09-54-49-55.jpg (178 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
WoW 2016-03-14 09-54-49-55.jpg
178 KB, 1680x1050
<Salty Dogs> Reunion when
>>
Is there a reason not to play this?
>>
>>135162071
>You farm wreckages and get mithril trunks + rumsey rum black.
Yeah, guess what, this is significantly LESS money than Nightfin. If you're talking about the island spot that you have to swim to near that cave or wherever.
>>
>>135163826

>~7k chinks out of a peak 12k population
>constantly crashing/large delays because of said chinks
>run by frogs
>>
>>135154387
The spire side, I can show you later if you're on horde
>>
>>135163893
Thanks. I guess I dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>135164019

I tried doing that, and was getting a similar 5 runs in a bit less than an hour, and found I really only got around 10-15g an hour. Maybe if you're lucky with getting books, but I'm not seeing how you're pulling 25-30g/hour.
>>
>>135164260
>>135163826
play pve server
>>
>>135164260
PvE has comfy slightly above blizzlike population
and we will never be filled with obnoxious cunts that have fun oneshotting grays
>>
File: he didn't play so good.png (769 KB, 644x659) Image search: [Google]
he didn't play so good.png
769 KB, 644x659
>>135163704
>glacies
>mfw
i could probably beat glacies in quest gear

>>135163837
nop, i'm talking about swimming between 2x wreckage spots that both have a 3 min respawn time.
you can literally farm them non-stop.
>>
File: 1401659654060.jpg (48 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1401659654060.jpg
48 KB, 435x571
>leveling my first warlock
>summon voidwalker
>some chink orc ninja's my voidwalker with a shadowbolt after I put my dots on it
>"thanks"
It's bad enough already competing for quest npc's with the ally around.
>>
File: Glaci(mem)es.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Glaci(mem)es.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>135163704
glacies is unironically a keyboard turner and can't even hit with cone of cold
>>
Paladins are completely unusable in vanilla PvP right ?
>>
>>135163893
>PvP server
The teachings of PvE are the only hope to preserve western values and traditions.
>>
>>135164841
No, you just learn to outlast everyone else.
>>
File: gl next time.png (624 KB, 607x603) Image search: [Google]
gl next time.png
624 KB, 607x603
>>135164735
After i raped him 2-3 times he brought 2x 60s to take me down and still managed to fail.

>tfw i didn't fraps this fight

He's by far the worst pvper i've ever met from /nosg/
>>
>>135164735
Can you purge all these chinks and record it instead of giving some terrible mexicunt attention?
>>
>>135164537
>>nop, i'm talking about swimming between 2x wreckage spots that both have a 3 min respawn time.
Isn't that on the islands where that cave is?
>>
File: fishing shekels.png (484 KB, 1211x724) Image search: [Google]
fishing shekels.png
484 KB, 1211x724
>>135165171
nop
farm these 2, but the spot is most likely occupied by china scum
>>
>>135162637
Why do you keep posting this WebM, It's not even an impressive crit.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_031216_170831.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_031216_170831.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
>>135158292
We farm DM:E better than Mages. With an extra pack we can get while going in the backdoor and stealth jumping down into another pack.

You need spellpower gear though but resto/balance normal build is the best way to farm. Full balance doesn't have a instant cast heals.
>>
>>135165463
Literally 10g an hour tier.
>>
>>135156152
Feral can farm mara easily, resto/balance can farm DM:E
>>
File: 1393387578693.jpg (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1393387578693.jpg
29 KB, 256x256
>>135165595
nah, i did all the math and shit. it's exactly 45g/hour if you're alone

hate me cuz u aint me

>>135165548
cool shit brah, will do that
>>
File: 1421419518432.jpg (17 KB, 411x292) Image search: [Google]
1421419518432.jpg
17 KB, 411x292
I played wotlk for a little bit on a private server and i thought it was okay. Can someone sum up for me what is there to do on this server? Like in wotlk there was mostly questing and then you go to that frozen place to fight bosses and farm those emblems and shit. I would like to know what is there to do and how to do it before i dive in. I have no idea what vanilla is like thought. I started a mage, is that a good overall choice?
>>
Any way to get tooltip to follow mouse cursor?
>>
reeee?
>>
>>135165463
What the fuck, I haven't been getting debris there at all. Have you been doing this recently? I fished in Azshara for weeks, and the only two debris spots that I've seen is the one in the cave island (top left on that map), and the one at the bottom right. The other two are just normal schools of fish every time.
>>
>>135165903
Also another question, is there any good addon that could show me where the quest areas are, like the monsters i have to kill and shit? And are there any other essential addons to get?
>>
>>135165967
Yeah, you can do it with TinyTip and other tooltip addons.
>>
File: 1395507816844.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1395507816844.png
454 KB, 414x499
>tfw slaying chinks outside mara and getting a load of blank whispers a minute later
>>
File: 139223945938.jpg (36 KB, 599x509) Image search: [Google]
139223945938.jpg
36 KB, 599x509
>>135166054
ye i was there a few days ago but the spot was taken, go check again anon
>>
>>135127592

Every major game developer, free or paid, that has encountered population problems stemming from an influx of players from a particular region has taken steps to address and fix that problem. It is not new to suggest region-locking a separate server; it is not racist to suggest that Chinese IPs be banned from the Western server. It is a question of server and community management that has been dealt with by every company that has ever developed an online video game.

The Nostalrius devs are breaking from this well-established history by refusing to even acknowledge that the massive influx of players from China is a problem, that it is causing server instability, and that the population has continued growing at a far faster pace than the server can realistically handle going forward.

This is where they have erred; this is where they have shown that they do not truly care about the integrity of Nostalrius or its community or its servers.

Not because they haven't banned all botters and gold sellers and the like, not because they aren't aggressively pursuing action against people who sell accounts; but simply because the devs refuse to even acknowledge that there is a problem, that it is caused by the massive influx of Chinese-based players in recent months, and that steps should be taken to address it.
>>
>>135166507

What is it with europeans and not understanding the use of borders and the dangers of immigration?
>>
>>135166507
So the random lag spikes AREN'T all me?
I remember pre GOOK i had stable 29ms, but now even on the PvE i lag like a mad cunt
>>
>>135164934
you didnt fght gucci
>>
>>135166507
Don't forget how within 2 days they infested the TBC server, exploiting constantly and wintrading in arena and made the devs release a broken update to put an end to it, and now half the shit on the TBC server doesn't work.
>>
>>135166567
White guilt has made them embrace suicidal altruism.
>>
File: 13931295848.jpg (194 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
13931295848.jpg
194 KB, 720x720
>>135166609
he also can't beat me

>pom pyro one-shots you XDDD
nop
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=4376
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19024
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=6049 or http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13457 depending on how badly you wanna fuck the mage over

and fire reflector ofc

>2016
>still not being a master of gimmicks

i also had 4200-4300 hp with my resto gear
>>
>>135164934
>worst pvper
Only because you can't fight yourself.
>>
>>135166785
Jesus, I came back to nost saw the shit show that the pvp server was in and moved to pve to actually play, but I didn't know the problem was so bad they infested the tbc test server.

Should I make a rogue on the pvp server to grind through it to kill them or is it a lost cause at this point?
>>
>>135166927
that's my point, he's a fucking shitter. even vedun rekt him
>>
>>135167035
You can make a rogue to gank them but you'll stood on top of them and it will still be out of range. If you're EU you might have a chance, but if you're american then it will be fucking terrible
>>
>>135167085
Fantastic, sounds broken as fuck right now. Guess I will have a better time on pve then.
>>
>>135167035
It's like thinking you're seriously curbing the presence of mosquitoes when you kill a few that wander into your room. Just retreat to the PvE server.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.