[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/domg/ - Dominions General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: MA Man Booster Builders.png (298 KB, 960x403) Image search: [Google]
MA Man Booster Builders.png
298 KB, 960x403
Novice pretender design edition

Previous Thread: >>128175647

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based strategy game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a strategy game.

>Steamgroup
Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-progress wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Play by email guide:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/JMmSrpdE

>Debug Mod:
For testing battle formations and spells
http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate and Steam. Desura is ded.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the pastebin
>Read

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>128523015
>misfortune
>magic 3
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>128523081
MA Man has monks, though.
>>
>>128523135
>unaffected by magic scales,
>>
>>128523135
It's more that magic goes very well with luck. If you're running Magic 3, you may as well drop Order by 1 and take a point in a temp scale to get luck 1 as well.

>>128523330
Are they? I haven't played Man.
>>
Daily reminder to do your turns.
>>
File: girl 00.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
girl 00.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
What about a nation who's dominion forces enemy units to make morale checks, or desert and join you at your capital?
>>
>>128525150
No.
>>
>>128525587
That'd be pretty cool.

I don't think it's moddable, though. You could possibly get enemy units to desert through events, but I'm not sure how you'd make them go to your capital.
>>
>>128525587
What about a dominion that killed enemy troops if they failed a MR check?

That would be more balanced than what you just suggested.
>>
>>128525850
Make it not affect commanders and it would be quite possible to deal with.

Either use mindless troops or use morale boosters to keep your troops.
>>
>>128525850
For army it's actually pretty easy to buff morale and not at all possible to buff MR. Sleeper with inspirational items would cover most of the morale checks easily.
>>
>>128525954
>>128525954
It still takes away your troops and gives them to the enemy. Due to how RNG works, even if it was an easy check it would still affect a significant percentage of your troops even with good morale. Saying you can compensate for it is like saying you can compensate for an enemy that autocasts casts Mass Enslave at the start every battle. It's possible, but that doesn't make it balanced. If nothing else it forces opponents to spend resources on coming up with counters, and not everyone has easy access to mindless troops or Sleepers.

Unless the nation itself was really weak and actually needed to rely on stolen troops to have a good army, it's completely overpowered.
>>
>>128525587
I'd prefer a dominion that forces every battle in it to constantly provoke fear checks, so squads just start turning and running.
And nation doesn't have mindless troops or commanders. Your land is just scary.
>>
>>128526385
Isn't there a global that basically does that?
>>
>take D9 blessing as LA c'tis

How do i get sacred undead to make the most use of this?
>>
>>128525587
what about a nation of lolis
>>
What exactly does the decay of bane blades do?
>>
>>128526140
Compare it to MA C'tis, who get a massive chance to disease everything living inside their dominion. C'tis dominion gives no saves, and it affects your mages and leaders too.

Losing a few % of non-commander units per turn is a lot less nasty than having everything you send in (including your mages/commanders) get diseased.

>>128528697
Decay causes targets to rapidly age on the battlefield. It will add afflictions and decrease health as age increases and eventually outright kill the unit from old age.
>>
>>128528756
what are the exact mechanics of the decay though? is it like a poison effect? how long does it last, etc?
>>
>>128528883
>Ages the target by five years per round of battle. There is a 5% chance per round that the target will get a chance to resist the spell. The resistance is checked by MR against 15
From the description of the Decay spell in the manual.
>>
>>128528756
>C'tis dominion gives no saves, and it affects your mages and leaders too.
It also doesn't give you free units, and disease doesn't instantly take away enemy units.
>>
>Ermor rushed BoT

Welp, at least we know he dumped like all his death gems into it and hasn't researched anything else. I'll be the worst hit, but I don't border him. If I did, I'd have already been balls deep in his cap with my forces.
>>
>>128528974
So is it a MR check every round or only a 5% chance to get a MR check every round?

When do more afflictions show up? Right after you hit old age?
>>
File: nice crusade cucks.png (1 MB, 753x1028) Image search: [Google]
nice crusade cucks.png
1 MB, 753x1028
So, anyone else wanna have a bad time?
>>
File: 152111523.png (2 MB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
152111523.png
2 MB, 1600x1064
>>128529276
Pan was right.
>>
>>128528994
>It also doesn't give you free units
Why are you so hung up on free units?

Given that it's a morale check, what you would end up getting is mainly chaff with few useful units.

>disease doesn't instantly take away enemy units.
After 15 turns at 3% unit loss per turn (about what I'd aim to set it at for 10 morale troops) you'd have lost 37% of the troops in your army. None of the mages or leaders, none of your SCs or thugs, just a third of the troops. Less if you're using anything elite or using morale boosters.

By comparison, disease would have utterly crippled everything in your army after 15 turns in moderate-heavy C'tis dominion. Even if you managed to use Mass Regeneration to keep troops from dying, everything would be too afflicted to be useful in combat.

>>128529165
>So is it a MR check every round or only a 5% chance to get a MR check every round?
Judging by how long it seems to stay on units for, 5% chance of MR check per round.

>When do more afflictions show up? Right after you hit old age?
I think it's a chance to gain an affliction every time you gain age above your maximum. I'm not sure on this, but that's how it works outside of combat.

I believe HP (and stats like att/def/prec) decreases when you reach a % threshold above max (e.g. 150% of max age) but I don't know what these thresholds are.
>>
>>128529276
You know, undertale was an alright game. But god damn, you're annoying.
>>
>>128529276
>Killed by Elves
>Allive
>Arrested
>Killed by Elves
The lesson of the day is arround elves watch yourselves.
>>
File: wheeze.png (17 KB, 345x327) Image search: [Google]
wheeze.png
17 KB, 345x327
>>128529959
>Ulm
>Killed by elves
>>
>>128530207
What'd you call Vanheim taking the majority of their territory, killing over a thousand Ulmites and Ulm going AI the turn after losing a massive battle to Van?
>>
>>128529818
>Why are you so hung up on free units?
Because losing 37% of your army isn't just losing 37% of your army, it's also increasing your opponent's army by the same percentage at the same time. a 1000 vs 1000 just became 630 vs 1370, which means a 1:1 fight turned into a 1:2 and your opponent didn't even have to do anything but turtle.

Which is all he has to do anyway. Imagine sieging this nation's capital, while you're constantly losing units that pop up in his army to help with the defense. Even if he's outnumbered, holding out for enough turns means he simply turns the tables and brining reinforcements to speed up breaking his gate also speeds up the rate at which he gets new units.
>>
>>128530485
Giants have high morale. Skeletons have 50 morale. Plenty of ways to siege.
>>
>>128530636
Sure, but that's assuming you have the right paths to summon those and even if you do, that doesn't mean our regular armies won't still get drained.

Not to mention it will be super harsh on nations with naturally low morale. Guys like MA Ermor can just ignore it of course, but they can ignore lots of stuff that fucks normal nations up.

I mean, if you can make it an interesting nation that's cool and I'd honestly love to see it in action, but I don't believe a passive unit-stealing dominion won't be OP. I guess if you make the chance of it happening really low it won't have a huge impact, but from the way you're describing it, it would simply be OP against many nations.
>>
>>128530636
Yeah, cuz every nation has the ability to mass giants and skeletons in enough numbers to siege even a moderately well manned fort.
>>
>>128530485
>a 1000 vs 1000 just became 630 vs 1370, which means a 1:1 fight turned into a 1:2
That's still a lot better than C'tis, where sitting there for the same time leaves you with no usable troops and no usable mages.

>Imagine sieging this nation's capital, while you're constantly losing units that pop up in his army to help with the defense.
If he's stuck in his capital he's going to be losing units to desertion extremely fast and won't be able to keep a 1000 unit army. He'll still need to pay upkeep on those troops he's taking from you.

There are also other ways to increase siege strength without giving him troops. You can bring siege-boosting items, siege-boosting summons (crusher, great eagles), or anything mindless (nature has mindless chaff, and everyone should have some access to it at least)
>>
So can C'tis get any sacred undead?
>>
>>128531228
LA C'tis priests can reanimate Tomb Wyrms, which are sacred undead.
>>
>>128531228
Quadbless with them is surprisngly effective for the whole 5 turns I got to use a decent number of them.
>>
>>128520841

Incorrect. Vanheim has huge piles of gold from raiding, that it converts into mages. It tends to 'not have magic' only when the person playing it 'sucks'. It also has native high A and effective paths, especially in EA.

>>128529004

400000000000 vaetti and giants are marching there as we speak.
>>
>>128531293
strange, not getting any option to reanimate with keeper of the tombs. which units can do it?
>>
>>128532075
The undead priests, Tomb Kings and the like.
>>
>>128532049
I'm sending troops to assist, and to help Agartha retake the lands stolen by skellies.
>>
>>128532075
Oh, yeah. >>128532289 is right, they have to be undead priests. I think they need to be at least H2 as well.

The fastest way to get started with Tomb Wyrms is to summon a cheap undead (like with Revive Grave Consort) and make it your prophet.
>>
>>128532432
not sure what's going on, but i have a beseiged H4 priest that was able to reanimate last turn, but now the reanimate option has completely dissapeared...
>>
File: mercenaries on stalewarriors.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
mercenaries on stalewarriors.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
HOW
>>
>>128532492
You can't reanimate during a siege since they need to leave the fort to dig up dead snakes.
>>
>>128532514
AI cheats like a motherfucker.

Also he's probably bankrupt and got a gold event making his income positive.
>>
File: pls dont bully.png (173 KB, 804x322) Image search: [Google]
pls dont bully.png
173 KB, 804x322
Why are you so mean, niefel-sama? ;_;
>>
>>128523406
>suggesting a meme build like order2 luck1
Kek. Misf1 is fine you faglord, you get more indie attacks via thrones than you do Misf. And the tiny amount of lost gold is more than made up for by other events increasing prov income.
>>
>>128533201
Why can't you handle the bantz?
>>
>forgot to script thaumaturgs and lost around 30 of them along with 2k skellies
>the turn didn't get through and I staled
I'm sorry, guys. I'll go set myself AI now NOT.
>>
>>128533201
Git rekt skrub
>>
>>128534428
I was wondering why those guys did nothing but spam Banish.

Eh, your losses are easier to replace than mine so even though I won that battle it's not like it really matters in the long run. I'm already dead anyway, being at war with all of my neighbours at once. Just trying to kick some ass before I'm out of the game.
>>
>>128534358
I can, but he is such an experienced player and makes my heart beat faster
>>
ded
>>
>>128536693
It's 7 am in civilization on a weekday. How is it dead?
>>
File: preview_avlee_ea.png (51 KB, 800x743) Image search: [Google]
preview_avlee_ea.png
51 KB, 800x743
Ichtyid mod guy here. Made Rampart mod nation from Heroes of Might and Magic III today.

http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/ea-avlee-elven-kingdom

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gu9ap6p81rp9s51/avlee_ea_v0.9.rar
>>
>>128537108
WHAT A MONSTER

Don't you think the name is a bit too similar to your Alee mod?

are you a robot
>>
>>128537108
Gelu, Gem and a centaur hero?
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>128537281
>Don't you think the name is a bit too similar to your Alee mod?
Yeah. That's because I came up with Alee just by removing 'v' from AvLee. Had no plans to make the actual AvLee mod.
>>128537426
>Gelu, Gem and a centaur hero?
Gelu, Snowjay (just some random her from HoMM4), and sylvan centaur multihero.
>>
>play c'tis
>literally easy modo

Not only is death an incredibly strong path, but undead are just OP. Indie water province? No problem, send in some cheap or free undead to take it. Free chaff. Really strong summons like wights. Horde of skeletons means you dont even need line blockers, because you can spam them in combat for free.

Meanwhile some other nations have slow to recruit A2 mages that get no fucking summons (or at least ones that matter) and cant even craft boosters.
>>
>>128537486

You planning to do all the HoMM factions so we could run a HoMM game?
>>
>>128537917
>run a homm game
rampart being EA and the other being MA kinda makes that hard unless he still kept the IDs separate

Would be cool, though.

speaking of IDs my damn unreleased, shit mod is 128 you son of a bitch
>>
>>128537917
I keep all my IDs compatible with each other, so HoMM game is possible (with some small number editing). I don't have any plans for other factions right now, but I didn't even have plans for this one. I just thought yesterday that it would be a good idea, and made it today.
>>
>>128538202
Do you use spritegen and recolor, or what?
How did you quickly do the reshading on the High Druid?
>>
>>128538202
>Do you use spritegen and recolor, or what?
No, I just use paint.net and make sprites piecemeal manually. If I need the recolor something it's as simple as select something and change hue.
>>
>>128538896
Obviously, meant to reply to
>>128538772
>>
>>128538896
make a loli mod
>>
>>128539242
Loli mod with ero story events.
>>
>>128539242
>>128539396
How degenerate
>>
Is there anyone capable of stopping this?
>>
File: 2016-01-14_00001.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14_00001.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>128540210
And when I say this I mean this picture.
>>
>>128540356
How meme.
>>
>>128540391
I was hoping someone could dispel it so I could throw a bunch of gems their way.
>>
>>128540446
Me and Jotunhiem are doing the old fashioned dispell, stabbing the bugger.
>>
>>128540782
Well I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor
>>
just bought the game

any newb friendly factions?

I poste don the last thread about playing ermor and was wondering the best way to play it, as well as the best pretender set up.

I don't want to cheese with burden of time and just want to rp has the big ominous dead empire that doesn't really do much but if it did would be a pain in the arse to deal with
>>
>>128542169
Read the pastebin, it's in the OP.

I'll spoonfeed the relevant bit for you since I'm a faggot like that, but you should still read it.

>>What nations should I learn with?
>Human nations with a lot of magic diversity and mundane troops: T'ien Ch'i (any age), Arcoscephale (any age), EA Ermor, etc.
>Giant nations with a major bless: Niefelheim, Fomoria, Ashdod
>Heavy infantry nations with simple magic: MA Ulm, Abysia.
>Necromancy: C'tis (any age), Sceleria, Ermor, Asphodel, Lemuria
>Blood: Mictlan (any age), LA Ulm
>It’s worth trying out each of these playstyles at least once.
>>
>>128539730
>implying lolis are degenrate
>>
>>128542394
>t'ien ch'i
>newbie friendly

They are extremely reliant on communions because their mages are rainbow with a max of 2 in one path and a 25% chance of getting a level 3 mage. Their troops are shit and mostly poorly armored (scale mail while other nations in the same era have plate, and i'm not even referring to ulm), and the glaives are worse than pikes (length 4 weapons on shitty human soldiers without shields, good luck).

They have decent sacred summons, but limited magic command options as all their mages have shitty leadership. Some of their pretender chassis like the celestial general are hilariously bad (200+ points for poor magic, dominion, no fear, no awe, no survival abilities, doesn't even start with a shield, full armor or a magic sword).

I wouldn't call them newbie friendly.
>>
>>128543220
Good nations to learn with isn't the same as easy nations to play. Any nation that relies heavily on Blood or Astral is going to be a bit more challenging for newbies since blood economies and communions/sabbaths both take a bit more effort to use properly than simply pumping out more Niefel Giants, but that doesn't mean those aren't things you'll want to learn when starting out with the game.

Besides, I didn't write the pastebin. If you have an issue with anything in it, take it up with whoever did. Not that you will, considering you were too lazy to even read it in the first place.
>>
>>128543509
>Not that you will, considering you were too lazy to even read it in the first place.
what makes you think the guy who asked about newb friendly factions and wants to be Ermor is the same guy saying TC isnt newbie friendly?

you think some newbie asking about ermor would know shit about TC or its difficulties?
>>
>>128544840
>what makes you think the guy who asked about newb friendly factions and wants to be Ermor is the same guy saying TC isnt newbie friendly?
I'm not.

The reason I know why you didn't read it is that you didn't start whining about it until I copypasted it for the newbie.
>>
>>128545134
he started 'whining' about it then because that was when it and TC was first mentioned and posted in response to some guy asking about newbie friendly nations

the fuck am I reading
>>
I agree that Tien Chi is important for learning the game when you're new but I wouldn't put it first on the list when talking about good nations for newbies. Better to learn with a huge bless or summon spam nation and then move on to the finesse of communion mages.
>>
Look at this photograph
everytime I do it makes me laugh
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (169 KB, 633x717) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
169 KB, 633x717
So Mictlan, are we in for a collision?
>>
>>128550019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
>>
>>128550019
>>128550341
Yeeees, collude at your leisure, good goyim.
>>
Are there actual black people who play Dominions? Not trying to start a shitstorm or anything...
>>
>>128550787
No, you need to send a certificate proving your pure Aryan heritage to illwinter before you're allowed to play dominions.
>>
>>128550787
Considering that Amuys was stabbed by a methhead, I'd say yes.
>>
>>128550656
>collude
I think that's more of a your thing, Shlomo.
>>
>>128550656
>>128551182
Best freudian slip ever.
>>
File: Rattling Skeleton.jpg (82 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
Rattling Skeleton.jpg
82 KB, 446x451
>>128551176
>>
>>128550787
Well there's Kailasa/Bandar Log, dont think you need more.
>>
>>128550787
I tried to get a black guy to play dominions once.
He stole my bike.
>>
File: Bird we just dont know.gif (998 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Bird we just dont know.gif
998 KB, 250x251
Burd question, when you cast Gale Gate, how many hurricanes can I expect to strike my enemies?

I don't want them to get too mad at me for casting it.
>>
>>128552710
It doesn't matter, they'll get mad anyway.

>Oh no, your global caused one shitty event in my land! I consider this a personal attack and will not rest until I've killed you!
>>
>trying to make PD less shit
>can't mod in more commanders because hurr hardcoded
>manual mentions that the default is 20 units per 10 PD, which obviously isn't the case (you actually get 1 unit per 1 PD, half that rate)

I tried giving most PD 20 units per 10 PD, except for tribals which are super shit so they have double that rate. Militia is replaced by light infantry in all cases, most of the poptypes that are really similar to militia/archers/hvy infantry are now standardized to light infantry/archers/hvy infantry.

http://pastebin.com/0ZEgL9GR

Not sure how effective the increased PD is, thoughts?

This is for indies only as it modifies poptype, PD in fort provinces will default to your nation's PD settings.
>>
>>128555048
>multipliers of 60, 80, and 120
what
>>
Can the next quote be the one with "I have become death, destroyer of worlds".

I feel it will be relevant, especially for three select people.
>>
File: don-t-break-the-seal.png (8 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
don-t-break-the-seal.png
8 KB, 178x178
>>128556347
>>
File: Untitled.png (565 KB, 1139x393) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
565 KB, 1139x393
>Cross-breeding
>Not viable
>>
>>128556347
Dude, don't.
>>
>>128556865
If it only gave you the big monsters, maybe.
>>
>>128555409
60 means 6 units per PD point.
>>
>>128556865
If the good results were more common it would be quite viable.

As it is, all it's good for is generating lots of chaff quickly.
>>
>>128557304
Yeah. That's a lot when you have 60 for troglodytes and 120 on cavemen and stuff, don't you think?
Or maybe not and I'm a baddie. Who knows.
>>
Any games open for a sorta-newish guy but not really newish?
>>
>>128557582
>120 on cavemen

That's like a 4000% increase on the default, what the fuck?
>>
>>128538025
>my damn unreleased, shit mod
If you're never going to release it can you at least tell us about it?
>>
>>128545254
It's been in the pastebin forever. If you had an issue with it you could have mentioned it at any point prior to this. In any thread, even.
>>
File: halmir.png (2 MB, 1051x1702) Image search: [Google]
halmir.png
2 MB, 1051x1702
>>128558652
You can have my shitty nation descrip and a picture of the unit roster and stuff that I just threw together.

The primary problem with it at the moment is its power level with mage pathing. Pretty sure they're too high, or something. Just like the description's word count holy christ + drama level, and the clutter on the banner.

It's basically as feature complete as it'll ever be, really. Ideally I'd add more spells to reinforce the theme but I got mad at the modding limitations/spriting and ideas are hard. I was tempted to just steal from Leijkis's spells because I noticed a similar theme (but mine is much less ...uncontrolled), but I can't do that.
>>
>>128556347
I believe it's closer to 'now I am become death, destroyer of worlds'
>>
>>128559157
>>128545254
And before that it was in the OP for even longer.

Which just proves that some people never bother reading anything, I guess.
>>
>>128560224
>mass horror mark

Jesus Christ, how horror-fying.
>>
>>128561241
ayyy lmao
Yeah I have no idea how to properly balance that, but I thought it'd be funny to throw in. It's Thaum 7 S5H1 3 pearls to cast at the moment.
National income is 3x pearls, 2x death gems, 3x slaves. EA nation.
>>
>>128560224
>>128562002
That's pretty neat. There's an old mod, Horror Scourge, that deals with the exploitation of horrors for fun and profit. Maybe you could draw some inspiration from it.
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=31981
And here's a link to a version that I've updated for dom4.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6s02sr7aac94kjs/MA_TheranEmpire_Dom4.rar

I do have some questions though.
What are the actual paths on their rec-anywhere mages?
Do they have powerful sacreds?
Can they summon sacreds?
How does the nation play? Does it horrormark the enemy army, then summon horrors and run away? Does it summon horrors to fight alongside their troops? Does it summon horrors and hope that the horrors kill the enemy first, and that Halmirran experience and specialized anti-magic weaponry can kill horrors before horrors kill them?
How did you make that "summon doom horror" spell? As far as I know, modded spells that summon uniques pick the summon at random; instead of picking a different summon should it select one that already exists, it summons the one that exists to the caster's province. I'd like to know how you made it work.
>>
File: GET BACK TO THE WATER REEEEE.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
GET BACK TO THE WATER REEEEE.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
Frog status: frogged out.

This nation is so damn fun, doublecasting mummies are the best thing ever.
>>
File: mage lineup.png (16 KB, 851x323) Image search: [Google]
mage lineup.png
16 KB, 851x323
>>128562856
Rather than be a clown here is the link to the mod. Hurrah.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kn888xxp88d0ntt/Halmir.7z

>rec-anywhere mages?
See pic attached for the mages. Should be 98%+ right. What I probably need to do is reduce all of the random pathings a ton/flat-remove-em. Or manually increase their prices.
>powerful sacreds?
I think they're pretty strong, but they're also reclimit 4 cap-only magic beings. Still, quite strong.
>Summoned sacreds
Yeah, undead ones via a spell I didn't list. Who use the same sprites/stats as the not undead ones, but undeadified. Conj 5, "Call Ancestral Shiln".
>How does it play
I...don't know. They can skelespam if they want, and they have all the normal shenanigans S and B give you (horrors included). I don't actually have anybody with magic weaponry except for the sacred because I was worried about further balance problems there. I just figure magic protected them.
>The summon doom horror spell
I had problems with that. You can't use effect #87 with montags which sucks because then you don't get a neat "x has answered your call" effect. Instead it's just effect 37 using the montag of 8 (well, -8), which is assigned to Doom Horrors. It actually resorts to Greater Horrors if they're all on the map already (I believe that is what was going on), which is why I had to add that line in the spell. I tested the spell with #defector 50 still on the Doom Horrors so it made it slightly hard to tell what was going on though, honestly.
>>
>>128564307
Also here's a pretty good note: I've never played MP that isn't beating up computers with a buddy or two, so that should give you an idea of how well I know the games interactions and its balance.
>>
What level of appetite would DOMG have for an attempt to have a batch of balanced mod nations for each era? Obviously this would not be me just attempting it myself, but if it would never be used then bribing/coercing/blackmailing others to join would be pointless.
>>
>>128564720
Do you mean like us make a bunch of mods, or just collect a bunch of mods, or both at the same time?
>>
>>128564156
I really don't get why UW nations think they can compete with any serious land nation if they don't have a big magic or army advantage
>>
>>128564307
That lineup looks very strong not because any one unit is bonkers but because they're just so efficient. The insanity thing might be a mitigating factor just because it'll make things annoying to use from time to time. I might also be reading the randoms wrong, but the Court Masters have up to S5 random and B4 random? Because that's pretty strong - it means that with just a coin and things that you can forge natively, you can boost to wish casting and trivially make blood boosters without empowerment. The blood hunting priests in particular are basically overpowered just because they ensure a steady supply of slaves for a very low upkeep. I'm not sure I understand the 27 blood slave summon thing on the Brother, but recruitable H3s are also very good in general just because of the ease of throne claiming. Foreign rec S mages also means that you can get an insane number out, but since they require a temple they at least require more infrastructure than LA Ulm
>>
>>128565071
The UW v Land disadvantage fights are stuff like a bunch of melee v a bunch of crossbows. That battle is a bunch of chaff v sacreds and mages; the disadvantage isn't from being a UW nation, it's from bringing literally only infantry against an actual player force.
>>
>>128565389
Oh, I thought he had brought some sacreds with him, turns out it's mother guard and not coral guard that are the atlantis sacreds. I guess you lose as any nation if you just bring normal infantry against supayas.
>>
File: fortress denied.png (580 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
fortress denied.png
580 KB, 1280x1024
>indie commander standing in a province for 3 turns
>that player attacks you
>you attack that province
best feel ever :^)
>>
>>128564836
As in one mod, that adds a couple of nations for each era, which fall in the middle quartiles in terms of power.
>>
>>128565142
>efficient
What do you mean? In that they don't have a bunch of possible other things to get/level-1-paths? I mostly want to limit their non-SBD pathing as a balance/theme thing.

>Master S5/B4
Yes, possibly. Not both, but one or the other. I know, they're high.
Any suggestions, there? -1S base? Here's there because I wanted an SDB mage, but, eh.

>BH Priest
What do you think of the Ea Xibalba Ah Nakom versus this guy? I thought the he might be a bit too good as well, but the Ah Nakom sort of told me that it was mostly ok, but maybe not?

>Brother
Yeah, it's just a blood summon that costs 27 slaves. For here I was worried about the dyingdom/nopreach/bloodsac effects. The only other nation in the game with that combo is Mictlan, who has basically H2 on all of their mages (so you're generally never without a sacrificer/having-to-spend-a-turn-just-to-get-one) and an H3 reccom. My H2 has insane 10 which isn't listed, so that makes it slightly more annoying to manage your dominion. I put this guy in really as a way to add theme/flavor, and the blood cost was chosen pretty much arbitrarily, because I have no idea.

>For-Rec S
Yeah I was worried about that. I just wanted a mage that was mostly specific to the nomads so I thought he should be foreignrec, but I knew that foreign-rec mages (especially S?) are apparently a problem. They initially lacked H1 but I put it on as a counterbalance to ease-of-production, but yeah, still.

Any mechanical change ideas?
>>
>>128566205
Supayas can fly underwater, btw.
>>
>>128567084
By efficient I mean that they're cheap. Think MA Ulm smiths - he does what you need at a great cost for what you get.

Recruitable S5 just seems high, yeah. 1/1/1 would at least leave them below starspawn. Recruitable B4, by comparison, isn't that huge of a deal since B empowering isn't that expensive and many other blood nations get armor of twisting thorns as another booster.

The xibalban B1 hunter spreads unrest, so he effectively has a higher upkeep than what it says on the tin and contributes a tad more to the pop kill from patrolling.

Having the H3 be a blood summon seems totally reasonable, but it's probably too cheap. The bishop fish is aquatic, and gems are worth more than 2 blood slaves.

If the navigators are intended to be sailing commanders, I don't think that they need to be mages too. Maybe give them something else related to guiding people through horror-filled territory, like void sanity.

Also, if you don't have it already, having weapons that apply horror marks would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>128567254
Isn't that true of all units that have Fly in Storms? You just usually don't see them underwater. As I understand it, the not-flying-underwater thing is just the storm effect.
>>
>>128567782
I think so but they're the ones which are amphibious AND have fly in storms.
>>
>>128566174
Even if they were sacreds, MA Atlantis sacreds aren't particularly impressive. They're 1 attack size 3 infantry.
>>
>>128567254
Yeah I know it, I just need some more air gems to get my commanders underwater too.
How does one magic support underwater with no water magic? Mind burn is probably an option but I want tasty areas since atlantis seems to have a lot of size 2 units (two fireballs per turn per Royal mallqui made my dick hard this battle)
>>
>>128568218
orb lightning and lightning bolt both work underwater. That + buff spells (I'm assuming you throw some sort of buffs on your supaya) will be most of what you bring.
>>
>>128568218
Get an Itchyd Shaman province, slap 4 of them with slave matrixes, royal mallquis cast spells for days. I'm not quite sure what spells but at that level of magic spam I don't think it matters much.
>>
>>128568218
Horde of skeletons works underwater.
>>
>>128568523
Oh, and skelly spam
>>
>>128539730
Lolis are pure.
>>
>>128557913
Cavemen are incredibly shit by default though.
>>
>>128569164
Yeah but still.
>>
>>128569260
Still what? A 4000% increase will make them, at best, worth the gold sometimes.
>>
>>128568910
those that lust for lolis are not
>>
>>128555048
>This is for indies only as it modifies poptype, PD in fort provinces will default to your nation's PD settings.
Can't that stuff be modified too, albeit more tediously?
>>
>>128523015
how do I skelly spam

what is the best build for skelly spam?

is there skeleton jelly?
>>
>>128569664
120 units for 55 gold is a fucking lot even if they are bad units. And Cavemen hit like a truck, so it's not like they're entirely useless.

That mod doesn't seem to be about making PD "worth the gold" as much as it is about making light raiding impossible.
>>
>>128567646
Oh, they're cheap. Yeah I dunno, I'm just going off autocalc for most things. I guess the thing here is that they simply don't have extraneous abilities/pathing, so it's not increasing their cost a bunch.

I didn't even know about this aquatic fish. I'll bump it up to like ~45 slaves, then?

Navigators are not sailors. They're like spiritual guides/star-readers to the nomads. The only sailing comm in the nation is their fort-rec Captain, who is also the only guy with leadership higher than 40 [Nomad chief & Navigator] or 10 [all mages], at 80.

The sacred's sword horrormarks, and the Brother's fist (if he was to actually punch a dude for whatever reason) does so as well. Technically so does the little bird summon, but it's easymrnegates so is unlikely to ever actually do anything, especially combined with 8 ATT and overall terribleness.

Thanks for the feedback, by the way. I expected it to be a lot harsher, to be honest. Have you made any mods yourself?
>>
>>128570078
This is PD though, they're stuck to one province. Which means chances are you'll never spend that 55 gold because you've got like a hundred provinces and honestly when are you even gonna need shit like that?

>making light raiding impossible.
If your idea of "light" is "with a scout". Thugged out elves are going to cut through 120 cavemen like they were butter. Anything in mid-game can cut through it with a single mage, a strong bless can cut through it, and in the early game nobody can afford it so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>128570528
Well, if you're that set on it, I'm obviously not going to change your mind.

Do continue.
>>
>>128570715
I'm not even the modder, I just think buffing PD is a very good idea. I'd like to play a game with his mod and see how the specifics work out, and after we know a bit more about that I'd like to see PD buffs in sum1won's general purpose balance mod. Those buffs might end up smaller than in this test mod, but PD definitely does need buffs.
>>
>>128570894
What, in your opinion, is buffed PD meant to achieve that you can't achieve with regular PD right now?
>>
>>128567935
I'm probably going to copper arm + crystal shield my royal mallqui eventually. Because why the fuck not. Man I LOVE crystal shields.
>>
>>128571265
Two words:
Spellcasting Encumberence.
>>
>>128571742
i know but -50% fatigue cost is a lot in some spells, isn't it?
>>
jesus fucking christ, how long does it take to ban a single nation? with this pace we won't start till it's 2137
>>
>>128571913
24 hours to make a ban is enough imo, you should skip them if they last more than 24 hours (secon chance to pick nation after everyone pick theirs if they skipped pick phase)
>>
>>128571104
Being occasionally cost-efficient beyond 1pd in normal play, and being a potential counter to a raid-happy enemy, driving up the cost of raiding and allowing a wealthy nation to reduce the number of raids enough that a war can be won against raiders without inevitably plummeting you to the bottom of the rankings, assuming you don't get picked apart by the vultures who see you shedding provinces anyway.
>>
>>128571868
It's fatigue/(1+levels above spell level), so at most 50%. Asside from that with a clam they could cast it anway, and encumbrance is doubled for spellcasting, makes it as worth it as hearts of life on mages.
>>
>>128572093
So basically you want it to counter raiding as a tactic because you're not gud enough to do it the regular ways, even though you just claimed it wouldn't even stop a single raider?

Nice talking to you, chump.
>>
>>128572547
Yes that's exactly what I said.
>>
Damn, I thought we have 72 hour delay now (36+ turn or something).
>>
ded
>>
>NO TURNS
>>
File: rite.png (390 KB, 525x394) Image search: [Google]
rite.png
390 KB, 525x394
Pan was right
>>
>>128572059
well I'm not the admin, just an extremely butthurt signee.
>>
>>128577458
Llamaserver didn't send me a new turn file, that was interesting.
>>
Is there any way to make a unit/troop start with a magical item/effect?
More specifically, a way to start with Luck?
I wanna give all of these units Lucky Coins just by default, but I can't give them the luck/magical part of it - I can only copyarmor, which is just the prot/parry stats.

#onebattlespell only works for comms, so I can't do personal luck for em all unless I wanna just make a comm that casts Will of the Fates which I obviously don't want to do.
>>
>>128578164
will anyone mock on me if i ban MA ermor?
it's not thaaat strong, but they are annoying and sceleria is banned
>>
>>128579417
NO SKELETONS
>>
>>128579417
don't do it nigga
don't ban a faction just because shitters use shitty gimmicks and strats

just ban the strats and make sure you don't have absolute retard power gamers playing it
>>
>>128579417
Go ahead.

>>128579771
It's a game where each player gets to ban a nation and then pick a nation.
>>
>>128580456
isn't there any easy counters to ermor?
>>
>>128580762
Elementals
>>
>>128580762
That it's a disciple game.
>>
>>128550341
This ain't me actually. I just want all the yummy farm provinces.
>>
>>128579417
No that would be stupid
>>
>>128580762

Not if Ermor knows what they're doing.
>>
>>128580762
It's your argument, don't ask me to make it for you.

>>128580870
Disciples game, so its going to be a bit weird. Ermor is probably going to try to expand with an awake disciple and thug-commanders. He'll send provinces and gold to his allies, apart from that which he'll use for indie mages who will supplement research. His allies will give him all the death gems he can eat to make lictor factories.
>>
>>128580762

Magic duel plus whatever to remove skeleton chaff.
>>
went through the motions and I think I'm ready for a game.
are there any mods that are normally on for most of the hosted matches is it just the heroes mod like the pastebin says?
>>
>>128582191
Just the heroes mod.
>>
>>128579417
Just a warning, you'll be letting Nazca through, so you'll have undead spam either way.

And Nazca undead is much spookier than Ermor in Disciples, since using Ermor's Dominion in Disciples . . . is a bad idea.
>>
>>128582393
cool, guess I'm ready to play
>>
If anybody would like to know how to NOT diplo in dominions, let me direct you to the following thread:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2750&st=45
>>
File: lukas3.png (369 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
lukas3.png
369 KB, 750x750
another fine drawing done by my friend. Please enjoy
>>
>>128584472
Ally is fucking hilarious, see also Boz 2 and I think Ffaanla threads for his brand of diplomacy.
>>
>>128584472
This is an impressive level of salt, even for dominions players.
>>
>>128584979
AN and Ally are two different players, but yes.
>>
>>128584917
That's a pretty sick art style, m8. Make your friend draw more stuff.
>>
>>128584917
What are his other drawings?
>>
File: M95f9OY.png (317 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
M95f9OY.png
317 KB, 600x500
>>128586223
>>
>>128586339
come on senpai

burden of time isn't even that bad

and ermor isn't overpowered, their fairly benign most of the time and are more scared of you then you are of them. They just want to turtle in peace and field 10000 strong skele armies, but not actually use em.

leave ermor alone
>>
>>128586630
read the comment chain.
>>
>>128585637
I just read the first post, which was Ally attempting to beligerently force others to do what he wanted them to, rather than the rest of the page. So it's not quite as stupid as mistaking usernames but still a fuckup on my part.
>>
>>128587118
Ally isn't even in that thread, though. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>128587573
Well, turns out I had a tab open of a different thread from the forum, and didn't pay attention to the taskbar.

IE, I'm retarded.
>>
>>128564307
>>128564520
Their rec-anywhere magic is surprisingly low for an EA modnation, but that's not a bad thing. What they have is all they need to be effective.

The "free"spawn horror hawks are a little strange, but I guess they're thematic. That they can pull double-duty as chaff and patrollers is neat, but they're not exceptionally durable for chaff.

>making doomhorrors sacred
It's probably fine.

I think you forgot to make an Exalted of the Shade Court, unless the Master of the Court is supposed to be what Harbringers of the Shade Court become.

The sacred undead should probably have a bonus to MR, and enc 0, like most ethereal/ghostly undead. Also you made a typo/error with their spell; the actual fatiguecost is 12 (0 gems), but the note says that it's 12 gems. You got it right everywhere else though.

The Shiln troops are very cost effective. The Outrangers, less so. I think this was another error, but they're duelwielding a light lance and a falchion. The penalty from duelwielding a light lance and falchion without Ambidextrous is bringing them to 6 attack.

Not sure why the Outrider Chief has Heretic; that's for units that are actively working against your authority, not for those that just don't care.

And that's everything that jumped out at me. Maybe I'll find more after a slower perusal.

For what it's worth, I really like this nation; the idea (horror nation) isn't unique, but the execution certainly is. The lore is interesting, the nation is, at least, more balanced than pre-patch Nazca, the sprites are okay, and it's not even finished yet.
>>
>>128584472
It feels like I played with that guy. Several times. Under different aliases.

Goddammit, that's a lot of salt.
>>
What is the unit of gold you use to pay for things in Dominions?
When you don't have enough currency to build a fort but try anyways, it says "pounds of gold", but that seems excessive; even the most basic of militia would cost 7 pounds of gold to arm, train, and hire.
What's more, events refer to it as pieces, coins, bags. etc.

What takes precedence?
>>
>>128589670
Most of the money is in life insurance
>>
What games are currently recruiting?
>>
>>128590112
I'd like to know that too
>>
>>128590945
>>128590112
I don't think any, want me to start a "Serriously no skeletons"?
>>
>>128591246
That'd be nice
>>
>>128591484
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Seriously_No_Skeletons
No nations with death magic allowed.
>>
>>128588302
Yeah, I didn't want the hawks to be very great chaff. I intended them to be a patrol-aid for the most part.

I didn't forget to make an Exalted, it's just that the Shade Court is weaker than the Dream Sanctum in magical power, so simply doesn't have Exalted-tier guys. The Master, with his name, sort of implies that they are the T3 Court and they kind of are - but they're also a mix, which is just the DS creeping in again.
I should probably rename the Shade Court guys, honestly.

>Sacred Undead
I'm worried about boosting their MR too much, honestly. Nice catch on the enc 0, and yeah the gem cost was me forgetting to re-add the 0 after I was done testing it.

>Shiln
Yeah, they are effective. If they're too effective I could easily bump the price or so. They're 'rebranded' fir bolgs, one of my fav units

>Outrangers
I completely forgot about that ambidextrous thing, whoops. Now I'm wondering if I should just change em to lances or give them some ambidextrous or what.

>Heretic Chief
He just hates/is-annoyed-with the city people so much he constantly grumbles about them, which makes people wonder if the city-goers aren't so great/brave/amazing after all. Really, I just thought mild animosity generation would be funny. I think with the way Heretic works, 1 doesn't do terribly much but I could be bad.

>For what it's worth
It's worth a lot, seriously. Thanks.
>>
>>128592461
What faggotry is this? I'm going fast Astral Corruption then, just you wait.
>>
>>128592635
>>128592635
You could just not join the small 6 player game if a lack of skeletons offends you.
>>
>>128592818
My first time doing this, how exactly do I claim a spot
>>
>>128593265
>not reading the OP
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551
>>
>>128593265
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject field beingthe game name, in this case "Seriously_No_Skeletons" without quotes. Attach the .2h file from the "newpretenders" save folder of the pretender you want to use, and it's done.
>>
>>128594226
I am, but do I just say what faction I want here or is there a place in the 50th demension
>>
What is the generally-'best' temp scale to have as a national preference for point-gain and strategic benefit?
Like cold 2 you can flip it to cold 3 and be fine most of the time, so it's like 40 "free points"
Is cold 1 as solid for pushing it to 3? Are the heat scales similar?

I think cold is slightly more valued for strategic mobility, arent they?
>>
>>128594354
You just reply to that post with "[nation name] here, joining." or "Signing up as [nation name]", or anything like that.
>>
>>128594354
Just say it here. Quote >>128592461 and say what nation you're joining as.

Some games the admin will want you to post on our steam group, but they'll generally say that and post a link to the game thread.
>>
>>128570010
>how do I skelly spam
D2+ mage scripted to Horde of Skeletons x5. Or pick a nation that can reanimate.

>what is the best build for skelly spam?
You mean nation.
Off the top of my head, C'tis (any age), MA Ermor, Sceleria, Jotunheim, Asphodel, EA/LA Xibalba, EA Machaka, LA Agartha and Lanka. Some of them can reanimate outside of battle, some can spam Horde of Skeletons, some ca do both.
>>
Hey admin, are you here? This weekend I'll be traveling to attend my gramps' birthday , and I cannot guarantee I can take my turns. An extension for the whole weekend would be much appreciated.
>>
>>128592461
Joining as Vanarus
>>
>>128594390
>I think cold is slightly more valued for strategic mobility, arent they?
I think that's because most maps have more rivers than mountain passes.

It'll also depend a bit on your nation, since amphibians can go through rivers and mountain survival allows you to go through mountain passes.
>>
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7AI19pZwWqBM0UzSkJ4T1lzUVk&usp=sharing
.112 is out now. Next step: Nation modding (with maybe a short detour to make some sites interesting)

>>128570894
That's not really in my sights right now. It's also likely to be entirely compatible, so while I'll leave space for bundling them together, I probably won't directly integrate it, at least not in the foreseeable future. There's no real need to, just as there isn't a real need to integrate worthy heroes.
>>
>>128595362
>No nations with death magic allowed.
>Vanarus
>>
>>128595741
When I looked at em they have two units with death, can't I just ignore it or should I just pick another faction
>>
>>128596056
what part of no nations with death magic did you not understand
>>
>>128596056
It's their cap only mage and their only non-cap non-forest mage. That's not slightly.
>>
>>128595615
If it's going to be extended to cover national PD, compatibility might get a lot harder. Not that it's something that should be done by 1.0 or anything, and there's plenty to do before then.
>>
>>128596719
Not really. It's only an issue if I also fuck with national PD.
>>
>>128596389
then remove me from the roster so I can re-pick
>>128596565
Don't know too much about the factions asides from ermor, nowI see why the other guy is being anal about it
>>
>>128596056
>>128596827
In MA:
Arco
Man
Marignon
Pythium
Ulm
Eriu
T'ien Ch'i
Abysia
Pangaea
Atlantis
and Oceania
are totally without death magic
if the admin is lenient
Bandar Log
Mictlan
and Pelagia
might be allowed

also I'm not the admin
>>
>>128596827
Admin here, remove from the list, and don't worry about the misunderstanding.
>>
>>128597061
Pelagia has death magic? On what?
>>
>>128597262
sent a new one in
>>
>>128598282
they can summon Daktyl which have a 1/5 chance at D1
>>
>>128598282
Daktyl summons.
Mictlan and Bandar Log were only honorable mentions for a similar reason; Mictlan has a 10% chance of Death magic on a rec-anywhere, plus summons with Death magic. Bandar Log has no chance of Death magic, but has summons with Death magic too.
>>
>>128584472
>http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2750&st=45
Would I be banned if I made a new account just to laugh at him? Would that be in poor taste, you think?

It's just... he put so much effort into those posts. Like, literally hundreds of words explaining why he's not having a meltdown, honest.
>>
>>128598282
Yeah I'm going to be fine with that sort of stuff.
>>
>>128599127
>would I be banned
Who cares?
It would be in poor taste but do it anyway.
>>
>>128599127
Do it you Nancy
>>
>>128599127
It'd be in poor taste, yes. Plenty of room to talk shit here.

That said, if you don't have an account there, I'd suggest you make one simply because it's a different sort of playstyle than you get here, and that can be nice sometimes.
>>
>>128592461
May want to look at the game page you already got a skeleton in that thar' closet. Ermor joined
>>
>>128599494
Check again, already booted Ermor.
>>
>>128599552
Are the fringe cases like Pelagia/Bandar Log/Mictlan really banned?
>>
>>128600364
yes and if you want to bitch about it go ahead I dont give a shit
>>
>>128600364
No they're not, I just said.
>>128600438
Fuck you imposter.
>>
>>128599461
How's the meta over there?
>>
>>128600438
>>128600609
Please don't make the real admin use a trip. That's just obnoxious and we don't need that shit.
>>
>>128600609
Fuck you imposter I said it was a "Seriously No Skeletons" game and I damn well meant it.
>>
>>128600858
I'm probably going to have to if >>128600928 keeps up his shit.
>>
I WANNA PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY1111!!!11
>>
>>128600709
They don't really obsess over a "meta" like they do here (even though there isn't much of one here either). They're more likely to make peace if a war seems to be going nowhere for either player, though. More strong players there than there are here, but it's not a categorical rule. And they go in for testing and careful play more frequently.
>>
>>128595353
I was not here when this was posted. but I am now.
>>
>>128601407
>And they go in for testing and careful play more frequently.
That's true literally everywhere among players that are trying to win. Players that are very experienced no longer need to (I haven't tested anything in a while now) but if a new nation comes out, you can be damn sure I'll be testing it when I actually play it. I've only ever seen the 'testers' meme here and I'm reasonably confident that it's one or two retards rather than a trend.
>>
Poking around in the mod inspector just now, I discovered the [prophetshape] property that, I'm guessing here since I haven't had a chance to check it out in-game, upgrades a unit when you make it your prophet. That sounds like a really cool idea! The upgrades seem to range from palette-swaps (I caught a shiny Lizard King!) to minor statistical bumps, so it's not some huge deal, but it's definitely something I'd like to see on more units.

Unfortunately, it's only on 17 units, mostly Abysia C'tis, Caelum, and Arcoscephale. I don't really have a point, I guess, but I wanted to point out something that I'd never heard referenced before and people might be interested to know about.

Definitely something I'd like to see expanded in mods or something, but that's a topic I don't really know much about.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.