[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cgg/ - Cuhrayzee Games General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110
File: 1424503691137.jpg (337 KB, 935x885) Image search: [Google]
1424503691137.jpg
337 KB, 935x885
The previous thread decided to use a Yellow Orb: >>121499017

VST7 IS NOW. RULES AND INFO BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqpMeaoxOmk

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

>CUHRAYZEE CONSOLIDATED LINKS

DMC3/4 AND SENGOKU BASARA: http://pastebin.com/R2JrSqvt

CLOVER/PLATINUM: http://pastebin.com/d5RYkkR8

NINJA GAIDEN: http://pastebin.com/K24BuEFq

TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION:
http://pastebin.com/mymdBb1c

>STYLE-SWITCHER MOD:
Do you want to play DMC3 in HD? Do you want to play it without having to fire up xPadder every time you start? Would you like to play with all of the styles at once, like in DMC4? Well this is the mod for you! Get it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?

StyleSwitcher install guide
http://imgur.com/UxG54Od

An easy install version(extremely outdated)
https://mega.co.nz/#!0YIEyahb!3ekw_QxbeyXT57D9QZvMIWlaw35F9h_OePhvhxvgR08

how to remove DOF/Motion Blur in DMC4SE
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_4_Special_Edition

DMC4SE Debug mode
http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5829927/1/

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
File: 1442428145466.jpg (411 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
1442428145466.jpg
411 KB, 774x690
You better keep this thread alive, /cgg/.
I actually like the picture of the OP.
>>
So, how many people here actually plays constantly more than 1 game in the list?

I know that a lot of people here only plays dmc4, but to all the people that plays a lot of games in the list, which one is your favorite, and why?
>>
File: 1437908270469.jpg (325 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1437908270469.jpg
325 KB, 640x325
>>121913951
I don't play a lot, but I am playing DMC4 and Bayonetta 2 right now.
I wanna play DMC3, but I have a shitty toaster, and I don't have a proper PS2 controller.

Bayonetta is a very flashy and dinamic game, the only thing that I don't really like is how you have to do the challenge modes and backtracking everytime, in order to platinum the chapters.

But I'm still very new to the game, so I don't know if I should go back to Bayo 1, or keep practicing in 2.
>>
File: Uncool Weaps.webm (3 MB, 850x500) Image search: [Google]
Uncool Weaps.webm
3 MB, 850x500
>VST7

Made I should stop doing combos and make a shitty traditional. But then I can't use the style switcher plus my gun JCs are non existence. Just make one to make one right guys?
>>
File: ToX2.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ToX2.webm
1 MB, 720x480
Still think this game is pretty legit.
>>
>>121913951
I'm playing through DMC3&4, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Bayo1 right now. I'm currently fucking around with the Nelo Angelo costume in 3SE to see if it has any combo potential but so far I think it's a dead end.
>>
>>121912981
wait

why do we hate bayonetta 2?
>>
>>121916690
I clearly remember watching a combo video of Nelo Angelo in the past.

But now that I tried to find it, I only found some subpar video that is basically an average Vergil combo video where he switches to Nelo Angelo for one second to finish the enemies off.
>>
>>121913951
I played Bayo 1 with my friend's copy. Now, I don't find this game anywhere, not even internet (at least not in brazilians shops).

MKH i installed in my pc and I play sometimes, but I don't say even 2 times a week.

Aside from DMC4, my favorite, I play a lot of Rising, both Raiden and Sam campaings. I have DMC3 and the SE, but my ps2 does not work anymore

>>121912981
Oh crap, I'm in love now... Audrey Hepburn IS a goddess...
>>
>>121916902
If you could find it I'd appreciate it. I really am starting to think he's only good for finishers.
>>
>>121916569
OK. well all you have to do is the same thing the Onechabara bros are doing. Don't stop posting gameplay and talking about the game. Show support and people will show interest. And don't let anyone discourage you.
>>
>>121916939
I'm the guy that asked the question, and i must say, it really isn't easy to find bayo 1 for 360 on brazilian shops.

I bought my first one in 2011, on a regular place (americanas), but, i sold it to get money to buy the wii u ver, that i imported, after that, i decided to buy another 360 copy for me, i could only find one on ML.

>>121916846
We don't hate bayonetta 2, some fans are just disappointed to the fact that the combat is super nerfed in comparison with the first in general, how inputs, launchers and enemies work.
>>
>>121916846
We've always hated it, and if you like it that means that you have shit taste.
It's baito to attract more people into the general, desu
>>
>>121913951
DMC4se, 3se, God Hand, occasionally MGR, about to start Viewtiful Joe.
I dunno which is my favorite but I guess I have more pure fun with God Hand. Closest I get to that same "man this is fun!" in DMC is with Vergil, but I feel like using him is basically cheating.
>>
>>121917160
>We don't hate bayonetta 2
ah okay. yeah I can get behind that

>>121917227
you son of a bitch
>>
>>121917160
Such a shame... I HAVE a x360 and i DON'T have money to buy a wii u... I beat Bayo 1 just once.
>>
>>121913951
played Bayo 2, DMC1-4 (even 2) all when they got released.

Played Bayo 1 two years after its release and replayed it on the Wii U.

Currently replaying DMC4 on the SE.
>>
>tfw Lady is the only character where I can do decently well with in Bloody Palace
I suck ;_;

I'm actually not that bad with Nero either, but Dante and Trish just don't deal any damage for me

Vergil seems cool, but I haven't gotten the controls down yet
>>
File: HighImpactBaseball.webm (3 MB, 1312x910) Image search: [Google]
HighImpactBaseball.webm
3 MB, 1312x910
Hey, I'm early!

I was advised that it would be beneficial to create some overlap between the dashing movement mechanics and the underlying melee mechanics, and at that time I said that Rush Attacks were in the pipeline.

I took them out of the pipeline and put them on today's to-do list.

So here's thing.
>>
>>121918158
>Vergil seems cool, but I haven't gotten the controls down yet
I have the same feel. Humble aside, I'm a pretty good cuhrayzee player, but when I play as Vergil it seems like he is too fast. I can handle some combos and fast movements, air combos, caining a perfect judgment cut here and there, but as the combos grows, i lose my shit. Diferent from Dante, which if you have rythim you go far, far away.
>>
>>121917160
I'm >>121914395 and I want to know which game might be better to get good at.

I breezed through Bayo 1 some time ago, so I never became very good at the game, but I felt that it had a solid atmosphere and tight bosses. The only big offender for that game IMO were all those cheap QTE.

Right now I'm really practicing in Bayo 2 and liking it, but I've always read that it is a washed down version of the first game.
>>
>>121918452
>but I've always read that it is a washed down version of the first game
it really isn't except for some shit only 1% of the playerbase will ever do, if that
>>
>>121918452

Okay, i'll make a summary of the important aspects of the game that changed from bayo 1, to 2, and i think you'll be able to identify what you like more.

Mechanics:
-I don't know if this enters exactly in mechanics, but the way the game handles your input, is different in both games, like, in both games, the bullet climax (spin the stick and press kick or punch), has 2 different variations in the kick button, one when groundet, and another in the air. But, the way inputs are handled in bayo 1, you can do the air version really close to the ground, barelly jumping at all, by spinning the stick, pressing jump, and then kick. This also allows for you to do a series of moves like this, like doing a tetsuzanko right after the jump. The way the inputs work in bayonetta 2, if you do any move right after a jump, you'll get an afterburner kick or a witch strike, unlinke the first, that to get the afterburner kick, you would have to press jump and kick quickly, but without any other input together.

- Bullet Climax in Bayo 2 for some reason consumes magic meter.

-Damage and effects of wicked weaves are super nerfed in bayonetta 2.

-Bayonetta's 2 combat was designed in a way that forces you to use witch time, while in the first game, witch time was just a cool thing. This, with the fact that now bracelet of time doesn't consume much meter and it is really acessible, makes it the most broken item in the game, trivializing any possible challenge that the game might had, and not using bracelet of time forces you to play deffensive until you get witch time by a dodge.

-Magic meter gain is slower, but you don't lose magic when hit.

-Weapons in bayonetta 2 have a more diverse moveset, and some really unique properties, but they don't stand out as much.

-For some reason Jump Cancel/Enemy Step, has a cooldown of 2 seconds after the second jump or something like that in bayonetta 2.

- Continuing...
>>
>>121918347
that look good mane. but that baseball pose could use some work.
>>
>>121919179
Let's continue.
-Magic meter in 2, you can't really tell what gives you magic, and how much you gain trough your actions, and parry/dodge/bat-within gives universal amount of magic, unlike in the first, where the magic won was proportional to the riskier way to deal with an enemy.

-Witch time, in bayonetta 1, witch time had a time that you could extend by doing combos, in bayonetta 2, it depends in specific what attack you are dodging, and if the enemy is in a rage state or not, if you do a normal dodge or a bat within, and the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow, but is not much.

-Taunting enraged enemies in 2 will not give you any meter, unlike the first, but in 2, you can taunt all enemies at the same time.

Other stuff now:

-Bayonetta's 2 framerate is more stable and reliable than the first, it is not much better than bayonetta 1 on the 360, but it is better.

- No insta-death qte's in 2.

- save manipulation is easier in 2.

- Game is more pretty, but sometimes the colors will make difficult to identify enemies on 2.

- Generic audio cues when those exist in 2.

-Camera in 2, some people preffer over 1, or vice-versa, i preffer in 2, but it has its problems.

-Enraged enemies work different in both games, the only similarity is that in both games, they do more damage and become heavier, and they also ruin your framerate, but in 2, enemies become boderline unfair, they lose a lot of cues for their moves, they attack offscreen more often, and you get less witch time by a dodge or a parry.

This is what i think it is important, in both games, that it is different, if i'm wrong, someone please correct me.
>>
>>121919691
>if you do a normal dodge or a bat within, and the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow, but is not much.
This is wrong, even basic hold shot combos on All4One / Love is Blue extend Witch Time. Standing still vs attacking will give you a huge difference in time.

>-Bayonetta's 2 framerate is more stable and reliable than the first, it is not much better than bayonetta 1 on the 360, but it is better.
Nah, Bayo 2s framerate blows Bayo 1 away, I went back to Bayonetta 1 yesterday after a long time and it feels like shit in comparison.
>>
>>121919179
>>121919691
Thanks, man, sounds crazy.
You totally should copy this text into a pastebin to put it in the OP.
I've only played the games on Wii U though, so I guess some graphical and framerate issues are not as bad as the 360 and PS3 users have it.

Judging from your posts, I am at least going to try to get back into Bayo 1 and give it a proper chance.
>>
>>121918821
>some shit only 1% of the playerbase will ever do, if that

Implying that's not the point of these threads.

It's assumed that anyone who comes here on a regular basis isn't a dumb casualfag that never moves beyond mashing punch and kick. The game isn't bad by any means but they made some pretty clear changes that negatively impact the depth in comparison to its predecessor.
>>
>>121918347
yo maybe put fire on the feet during the rush attack
>>
>>121919937
i'll test the witch time once i get a way to make my wii u work again, but i'm sure this is not the case. And if it is, is not the 2 to 6 seconds from the first game, is something minimal.
>>
Are we ever getting Vanquish 2?
>>
streaman some viewtiful joe at twitch / nicholaskane
>>
>>121913951

I'm working through all of them but DMC 3 and Viewtiful Joe will live forever in my heart.
>>
>>121920751
It's more like 2 to 4, but it absolutely is the case. Sorry for not being a webm I keep getting errors with FFMPEG for some reason that I can't be assed to sort out right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3YdmmVUuS8
>>
>>121923360
In bayonetta 2 different attacks from the same monster gives different witch times.

A precise test would be against the same move, twice.
>>
>>121923694
I mean you originally said
>the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow
which is what I took issue with.
>>
>>121923779
I said that, it depends on the attack that you are dodging, but besides that determining value, you can't extend without the bow. But now i really want to test to see how it goes.
>>
To everyone that liked the new OP picture, as controversial as it may be for the duration of the thread, you're welcome.
>>
File: and a gun.webm (3 MB, 908x512) Image search: [Google]
and a gun.webm
3 MB, 908x512
this fucking game man
>>
So for DMC4, execution isn't so much an issue anymore but I don't really have enough game knowledge to know the benefits for having devil trigger on at any given time.

I know it changes properties of guns for example but I'm not sure when that would be useful to use on each enemy. Should I just watch more videos?
>>
>>121916569
Those were some cool setups but the game doesn't look very flashy imo.
>>
File: witch time.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
witch time.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>121924925
Okay I went and fixed ffmpeg.

See webm, same attack both times (forward lunge attack), second witch time is about twice as long just punching at random.
>>
>>121927669
Oh, thanks for the help! I wish i could turn on my wii u to see for myself.
>>
>>121926363 : All I see is pixels my nigga. Sry :(

>>121926474 : It changes the properties on E&I and Minigun, gives you the extra trickster dash/jump/trick stuff (which allows you to guardfly more), increases your stun values, so it's easier to launch DT'd enemies and frosts. Changes some moves like Pin-up, Stinger and Kick13.
>>
File: cgg in its current state.jpg (272 KB, 600x1600) Image search: [Google]
cgg in its current state.jpg
272 KB, 600x1600
who did I forget?
>>
>>121929393
I didn't know i was a sexy japanese girl with glasses. Eh, i'm probably not the bayo chan you guys are talking about... =P
>>
File: Livestream recording (315).webm (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Livestream recording (315).webm
2 MB, 700x394
>>121913951
DMC4 (quit SE due to 2 unfinished characters and Vergil being outright effortless to play), DMC3:SE + Stylswitcher, and a bit of Bayonetta.
Debating on picking up VJ.

>>121919691
You forgot combo breaker mechanics.
>>
>>121929683
C'mon, you quit SE because no Debug mode and no lucifer glitch.It's more cumbersome to startup.
>>
>>121929895
>C'mon, you quit SE because no Debug mode and no lucifer glitch.
There's cheat engine and CrazyMelodyK made a trainer that functions similarly to spoilerAL, except better. I could live without Lucifer Glitch but what's the point in me playing a game that's more demanding on hardware with two characters I don't want to play and 1 character that kills everything with a few hits, even on GMD?
>>
>>121929683
I forgot, but when i thought of doing a third post to mention it i decided that it wasn't that important, because that mechanic kinda exists in bayo 1, they are more annoying in 2, but this is mostly because of other stuff that i mentioned (like nerfed wicked weaves and stuff like that). Honestly, of all the mechanics "introduced" in bayonetta 2, for me this is the least annoying by itself (if i could launch enemies without WT, i wouldn't even care about this mechanic)
>>
>>121930178
Yeah--- SE couldn't escape what DMC4 is... unfinished. It just added more unfinishedness on top.
>>
>>121930335
>because that mechanic kinda exists in bayo 1
Not really. In Bayo 1, I don't recall enemies stunning you in mid-combo. There are enemies that break out of your own combos but you can just rebound and catch them, sorta like in DMC4 against Angelos and Assaults.

>>121930337
We all know that DMC4 is unfinished dude.
>>
>>121916846
Because it's not on PS4. :^)
>>
>>121929393
MKH chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwu-6GxBHN4
>>
>>121930525
I'm saying "kinda exists" is more the basis of what it is the combo breaker in bayo 2.

Ardors, or any enemy with armor, they will parry you if you try to land 3 or 4 hits without using any sort of crowd control, witch time or wicked weave.

Second Sphere angels and beyond, all of them will jump out of juggles, or try to get out somehow.

Applauds will recover from hitstun even in air juggles, they'll start to spin their spear, but you have plenty of time to bring them back to your juggle.

Like, the mechanic in bayonetta 2, in itself, it is not that bad, but it becomes really bad when you put it together with the other problems that bayonetta 2 have (lack of launchers outside of WT, autododge outside of WT, etc)
>>
>>121930963
who?
>>
>>121930963
there's not MKH chan, she doesn't exist!
>>
File: 1345209018678.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1345209018678.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
So a while back I talked about a way capcom could have had style switching in dmc3, and platinum could do weapon switching in MGR by using a bridge animation that slows down time while switching weapons, and loading the new weapon set in memory.

Apparently yakuza 0 uses such a system, and it's fun to see that the idea would actually work.
Initially I just wanted to show cgg an example but I also needed an excuse to test ps4 video editing.
So I took the yakuza 0 demo on ps4, and tried to make something cool out of it using just the ps4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds

Sadly I was slightly disappointed by the editor's possibilities. It only supports a maximum of like 20 clips, but it's at least userfriendly. Avoid at all costs if you have a pc with a video editor.
>>
>>121937017
I hope that demo is an alpha and not an almost finished product, how is that a fucking PS4 game
>>
>>121937298
What exactly do you find disappointing about it?
>>
>>121937602
General graphics, effects, clipping, animations
>>
>>121937781
Yeah the gfx aren't that good. The gameplay isn't either as far as I can tell from the demo, but had a few good laughs while playing it. Yakuza games have never been of high quality, but they capture a unique sort of atmosphere. I wouldn't buy this though. I would buy ishin. It's a lot better mechanics wise.
>>
>>121937017
Are you literally beating the money out of these guys?

Do you understand how fucking cool that is?
>>
What benefits does charging up Vergil's gauge in DMC4:SE bring?

Are there any combos you can only do with a full meter?
>>
>>121937017
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ as fuck
>>
>>121938623
Yeah I really like that part of it. Especially because the slowmotion of the style switching makes it seem like it's raining cash. I lol'd many times while playing it. If sega would step up their game a bit yakuza could be crazy as fuck.
>>
File: Vergil1.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Vergil1.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>121938748
A lot of benefits, but the gauge building is ass-backwards. Here's a few basic observations about Concentration:
It doesn't build while taunting. It barely builds while attacking. Shooting swords pauses meter build. Running close to enemies drains it super fast. Doing fuck all builds it up quickly.

Yamato: All slashes gain more range (lvl3 is absurd, webm related), JCut gets a biger AoE and damage, Rapidslash will embed a sword (or is this only DT?)
ForceEdge: Several extra hits on some attacks, granting extra damage and a slight change in properties
Beowulf: New Max Charge level that auto-releases.
Also you gain access to JCut end.
>>
File: Best_221388_5652788.jpg (25 KB, 668x560) Image search: [Google]
Best_221388_5652788.jpg
25 KB, 668x560
>tfw I don't know what game to play.
>>
>>121944963
DmC, DMC2, Deadpool, Darksiders 2, Killer is Dead, Shinobi, Nightshade
>>
>>121945808
All shit choices.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>121945808
>>121946049
Woah, Dejá Vu.
>>
>>121945808
>DmC
If I play this, I might post webms in the thread.
>>
>>121946049
can't see my sarcasm
?
play FBF, VJ, GH the last 2 emulate well on dolphin, pcsx2
>>
On godhand, I thought I was having wall see through glitches, but that's actually just the way the game is (so weird, but I understand why)
>>
>>121947110
it's either that or having your view blocked by the wall. Choose and if you pick the latter you should remove yourself from the genepool
>>
Huh, I just noticed something pretty major about the WiiU Bayonetta port, it feels like they changed the leniency of combo string inputs. On Bayonetta 2 you can basically just roll your thumb across the next input while the animation of the previous input is playing and the combo continues like normal. On Bayonetta on Xbox 360 your inputs are more harshly ignored if you input during the animation instead of after the animation is finished.

But I'm playing the WiiU Port again now and I hadn't noticed it before, but it feels like I can roll my inputs way easier than on the 360 version.
>>
>>121945808
>>121946049
Woah woah woah. Darksiders 2, Shinobi and Nightshade may not be cuhrayzee, but they're still good games. Hell, both Shinobi games are great.
>>
>>121948071
Darksiders 2 is mediocre. Shinobi is alright and Nightshade is better.
>>
File: Hibana.full.430581.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1462) Image search: [Google]
Hibana.full.430581.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1462
>>121948203
>>121948071
If you say so
>>
File: Happy Birthday DmC.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birthday DmC.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>121946881
Also I do admit, some of the japs make the combat look kinda interesting. Specifically michellegun.
>>
>>121948759
Good players and good footage can make any game look good. Unless you're Bloodrayne and a few others
>>
>>121947391
l2read bro. My choice had already been made.
>>
>>121949349
I wonder how much MGRs camera could have been improved with a wall clipping camera. Not as if that is going to make the stealth easier/more pointless
>>
File: 1427321372142.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1427321372142.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>121913951

Played every series and beat at least one entry in a majority of them

God Hand is my main game and I'm focusing on getting better at that or at least I would if I had the time/place

>>121914558

das' right
>>
>>121950637
Probably a bit, since enclose spaces completely fucked visibility in that game.
>>
>>121950637
It would be terrible, the levels in MGR are floating in black space with tons of clipping and poorly placed textures / models + skyboxes with fucking website names still on them etc. There's a lot of ghosting as well on PS3/PC.
>>
>>121951097
Well, in godhand you can see into adjacent rooms and stuf, and if there are no adjacent rooms, you'll just look into infinity. I guess this problem is exacerbated by playing it widescreen, also.
>>
File: sweating gene.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sweating gene.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>121929393

>Tfw you're a sexy sexy anime sama

Haven't played Majikoi though and I don't exactly care to so I have no idea what this means in terms of best or worst girl.
>>
>>121948071

>both Shinobi games are great

I haven't played Nightshade but PS2 Shinobi is pretty garbo, dude

Play a real Shinobi game like Shinobi II or III
>>
>>121951000
>>121951097
but again, it's either that or a camera that will just not work the way you want it to
>>
>>121929393
>there are no women playing DMC
sucks indeed
>>
I know it's not really cuhrayzee but does anybody know if the Deathinitive Edition of darksiders 2 still has the glitch where you can use skills/magic in mid air if you do so during a charge attack?
>>
>>121953268
Did they really call it Deathinitive Edition?
Really? In 2015?
>>
>>121953334
Yeeeep. I'm just hoping they didn't fix a glitch that provided most of the game's arial combat potential. Waiting to find out before I buy it, hoping someone here knows
>>
>>121953268
all I know from Deathinitive edition is that it's a barely functional piece of shit that crashes a lot
>>121953334
>in 2015
there is a ton of dumb shit that happened in 2015, a stupid name is the least of our worries
>>
File: Livestream recording (378).webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Livestream recording (378).webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>121953741
I doubt it but then again, who knows.
The original combat designer wanted Darksiders 2 to have a more fleshed out combat system. But apparently the lead designer said "nah we don't need that".
>>
>>121956248
Yeah the combat designer dude is a regular EVO atendeee, isn't he? Figures he'd want something with actual depth.
>>
Imagine if cuhrayzee games had como damage scaling like in fighting games...
>>
>>121929393
>Guitar Hero?!?
im sorry
>>
>>121956802
Denjin Makai 2 isn't certified cuhrayzee yet, but it has damage scaling.
(BTW, where are DM2 bros?)
>>
>>121923360
I just realized looking at my YT history who you are. really good videos =D
>>
>>121913951
just in the last week
Bayo 1 -- finishing NSIC Pure Plat with Bayo
MGR -- playing on Hard, got some "take no damage" cheevios, went to Pakistan and kinda got bored
4SE -- stuck trying to S-rank chapter 14 on second diff
Vanquish -- checked out how DLC weapons work. Sniper armour piercing one-shot gun seems OP...
>>
>>121926363
I want to love Joe SO BAD.
I can comprehend it's design brilliance with my mind.
But enemies surrounding me from all sides just piss me off.
>>
>>121960832
to be truly cuhrayzee, one must learn to style no matter the circumstance
>>
>>121947837
Yes, inputs works slightly differently across 360 and U.

Noticeable during mashing tail of combos.

That and U version angered angels will make slow down your melee hits if you hit them. As far as i can tell it's deliberate (?) because you can wail at normal angels standing right nearby pretty fast. But melee attacking angered ones will slow down your attack strings to a crawl.
>>
>>121961258
The frame drop is present in all versions with gazed enemies.
>>
>>121960832

Learn from Pops
Look up oreo311 on Youtube>
>>
>>121956802
> diminishing returns on each hit in attacking string
For what purpose?

Most action games do the exact inverse raising the stakes and putting stronger hits further in attack string with strongest finisher.

An interesting variation could be using something like Killer Instinct: imagine that all damage you do to an enemy straight up doesn't apply until the attack string finisher hit.

But again? For what purpose?

>>121961360
It only happens when

I'm hitting angry angel (1) from melee range (2).

Shooting angry angels or tetsuzankoing them is business as usual.

Also *only* Bayo is slowed down.
>>
File: 1445476445033.jpg (98 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1445476445033.jpg
98 KB, 940x627
>>121961814

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglSZceSyPo

he is my new and eternal sensei
>>
>>121925436
Don't let the controversy bother you. You did something original and very cool; I like how you even did the little detail from her glasses.
>>
>tfw you've been stuck on a boss for a week ;_;

what is the most defeated you've ever felt playing a cuhrayzee game, /cgg/?
>>
>>121964796
Nelo angelo 3. Lost a lot. Lost a bit more. When he was at 5% health, my PS3 suddenly crashed.

YLOD.
>>
>>121964796

i didn't know how to stop armstrong from healing so the boss fight lasted literally ten times longer than it needed to
>>
>>121964796
Mostly just doing stupid handicap type fights
>>
>>121964796
Anytime i turn on DMC3, and try to do something on dante must die...

By the way, anyone knows a good way or stage to practice dmc 3 in general, and what i should focus with dante and vergil? A good way to practice royal guard too.
>>
File: Typical Freesia Gameplay.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Typical Freesia Gameplay.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Yep...
>>
>>121965317
Really nice! (at least i guess, i haven't played the game, yet) Are all the enemies those blob things?
>>
>>121965317

I played the game and gotta ask

What the hell happened that looked so cool
>>
File: Pendulum Collision.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Pendulum Collision.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>121965453
Yep, they're always blobs. They differ in colors. The Brown ones have super armor.

>>121966092
I was juggling around one little blob. Collided with 4 other enemies. Collision in this game is very odd, I'm still playing around with it.
Vortex missions are one of the things why people don't like Freesia much. It's much worse in Cruel Mode since they can kill you and the Vortex in about 5-6 hits.
>>
>>121964796
>what is the most defeated you've ever felt playing a cuhrayzee game, /cgg/?
Bayo 2 Lumen Sage

Shit gets positively retarded when you try to pure platinum that shit: bad audio cues, NO cue whatsoever for instant spear chucking teleport attack, Lumen randomly activates super armour that you can't pierce and your combo drops constantly.

>>121964863
All final fights with Nelo, Nightmare and finally Mundus took me stupidly long to S-rank on DMD. In the end i just won out of sheer perseverance, i think.
>>
File: 1445725625804.png (90 KB, 228x248) Image search: [Google]
1445725625804.png
90 KB, 228x248
>>121966997
vortex missions are the absolute worst. main thing holding me back from playing around with the game in more detail. i'm almost finished with RBC though, guess i'll get back to freesia once i'm done with it.
>>
File: 1404001776801.jpg (19 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1404001776801.jpg
19 KB, 620x350
>>121964796
You don't know the meaning of defeat until you try Mission Mode in Ninja Gaiden II.
>>
>>121937017
>Western release
>Never ever
>>
>>121967853
>the only NG on pc is and always will be this
>>
>>121969657
let's start a petition
sarcasm
>>
>>121971092
Let's plot a course.
Intercourse.
>>
File: Platform Teleport.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Platform Teleport.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>121967684
You get used to it. Yeah it's forcing you to play their game by abusing bouncing a lot. The Vortex also counts as an object you can bounce enemies on. And just in case things get hectic, you can heal if you're near the Vortex.
I'm just playing around with the Vortex seeing if I can pull something off with it.
>>
>>121964796
I was playing MGR Sam. This was a long while before getting into cuhrayzee. Finished the Japanese garden and went to vr mission 4. I'd been doing well up to that point.
Got my ass profoundly whupped by the time I'd gotten to the three mastiffs and had exhausted nanopastes, grenades, etc. I died, got frustrated, and quit before realizing I'd lose all my items.
Equal parts exhausted and frustrated, I go on to the elevators. *ding* From offscreen a mastiff dropkicks Sam into a wall. Quietly quit the game.
Goddamn conga line of failure.
>>
>>121964796
fuck god hand right now. game is tough but rewarding.
>>
>>121974204
>fuck God Hand
no, God Hand fucks you
>>
File: 1444600268439.gif (1 MB, 800x66) Image search: [Google]
1444600268439.gif
1 MB, 800x66
>>121964796
Elvis 2 on Hard.
Not even a KMS run, I just scraped by last week after being stuck for two weeks.
>>
>>121964796
I recently got to VMD on DMC3 and can't beat Vergil 1
>>
>>121956892
Im here.. Been busy with work.. I might have some time to look at it today but i still have a crapload of stuff to do.. Still need to finish the lady style guide, find proof for md2, and work on my vst entry.. Meanwhile I just bought a ps4 which is distracting to say the least. im trying to style in ffxv :^)
>>
>>121974708
In soviet russia...
>>
File: OneechanbaraZ2-2.jpg (662 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OneechanbaraZ2-2.jpg
662 KB, 1280x720
>>121976375
why not go cuhrayzee on them instead?
>>
>>121964796
God Hand(can't MAD feestyle)
DMC3(can't play, can't finish)
>>
>>121979046
1: I don't want onechanbara to be my first ps4 game
2: I only have cgg's recommendation to go on
3: I don't even know anything else about it
4: That pic with the naked chicks wearing nothing but bananas and various fruits for clothing
5: I have a lot to try and cuhrayzee with
>>
>>121979337

>can't MAD freestyle God Hand

If you're trying to do that against like 7 enemies yeah don't

If it's one though it's super easy. What seems to be the problem?
>>
>>121980523
no imagination, too lazy to go to the menu to switch moves, my guard reaction time is shit
tldr: I'm too casual
>>
>>121979875
>That pic with the naked chicks wearing nothing but bananas and various fruits for clothing
you mean the world's most delicious looking tossed salad?
>>
>>121980680

>no imagination

Just keep trying piece by piece until something clicks.

>too lazy to go to the menu to switch moves

Yeah this is a legitimate downside.

>my guard reaction time is shit

Better than guard stun capitalization for combos would be dizzy. So you'd be fine there.
>>
File: ocbz2-9-600x535.jpg (77 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
ocbz2-9-600x535.jpg
77 KB, 600x535
>>121980854
>>121979875
>>
Are there any cuhrayzee games for PSP? I'm going on a trip soon, so I was going to use that chance to play some more games.
>>
>>121983040

You're outta luck, buddy
>>
>>121983079
Shit.

I would of thought there was something on it, considering the library size.
>>
>>121983162

You mean a whole 3 games at most not counting import?
>>
>>121983431
Yes
>>
>>121983431
All 3 PSP games
Monster Hunter Freedom
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
>>
>>121983040
no game on the list

Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble is on PSP but I think it was a smash clone
there is a Sengoku Basara game on PSP but i think it was JP only
>>
File: 1393822980502.png (153 KB, 284x304) Image search: [Google]
1393822980502.png
153 KB, 284x304
>>121980854
>>121980983
Yes this. How the fuck am I going to justify this to my friends?
>>
>>121983040
It's not really cuhrayzee proven, but you might be able to download an arcade emulator and play makai denjin 2
>>
>>121985509
Seems pretty fun.

I'll see if my PSP can emulate it.
>>
>>121984860
>Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
Just checked out some gameplay, and that's a smash clone.
>Sengoku Basara
I'll check this out. The gameplay doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>121985418

Big tits are life and they're gay for being uncomfortable with it
>>
>>121985418
several ways
1)tell them your cousin got married and he gave it to you
2)hide the game in your porn cabinet, never to be shown to anyone
3)just don't show/justify to your friends at all

4)proudly display it to your friends after a good few drinks and play it together
5)same as 4, but watching a KLK episode before displaying
6)tits are life, ass is hometown

7)you are an adult. Remember, a child wants to do adult shit and shun his/her childishness, an adult does whatever childish shit he wants and doesn't care what is or isn't childish - heavily modified C.S Lewis quote
>>
>>121985679
(my best friend is a lesb)
>>
>>121985509
>cuhrayzee proven
I wouldn't call a 2D beat em up cuhrayzee unless it's like RainBlood Chronicles.
>>
>>121986493
>Doesn't think VJ is cuhrayzee
>>
>>121986493
You mean with huge juggles and mid air dashes? That's not really a cuhrayzee requirement.

But as it stands now there is just a combo system with an execution barrier. It needs something more but I haven't looked very hard. It just depends on what we'll find.
>>
>>121985418
>friends
>>
>>121985418
Why you need to justify anything to your friends? Just have fun. THis is all videogames are about.
>>
>>121989686
not him, but it's kind of like owning an anime body pillow and you have to explain why you own it if prompted. Of course, one could just as easily say "fuck off I just have it" and end it there
>>
>>121989783
>Anime body pillow
It's dakimakura normalfag
>>
Any news on Bayonetta 3?
>>
>>121990046
sorry, I don't speak Vietnamese
>>121990329
Kamiya trolled us, there won't be any
>>
>>121990329
next week on magazines
>>
>>121990329
Yeah Kamiya said because /cgg/ didn't like Bayonetta 2 that it's not happening, it's your fault.
>>
I wonder if the same thing that happened to DMC will happen to Bayonetta and Wonderful 101. Kamiya creates the IP, but some other guy makes the sequels
>>
>>121993118

that is literally every game he's made besides W101

DMC is just the only one to properly expand on the groundwork he laid
>>
>>121993663
Bayonetta 2 wasn't done by kamiya (and i wonder if that is the reason so much of the combat was lost, i believe not, since the core team was the same)

Viewtful Joe, Devil May Cry had sequels that weren't controled by him, if i'm not wrong, dmc 2 wasn't done by kamiya because mikami had him to work in other stuff.

If we get bayo 3, i hope they somehow get feeback from what was wrong in bayo 2 and fix it.
>>
>>121993781

That's exactly what I'm saying. Even Okami got a shitty sequel that he didn't work on.

He might have some input but he never sticks around to do the same thing twice. He never even answers the same twitter question twice.
>>
>>121993118
In every series he started I liked one or more sequel titles better than the original
>>
>>121994647
I don't know if i want bayonetta 3.

Here is the thing, let's compare to her older brother Devil May Cry...

Devil May Cry was great, and DMC2 was not good, and everyone knew it was not good, so DMC3 had feedback to be the best action game ever at its time (and still top 3 IMO).

But Bayonetta 2, while Bayonetta 2 isn't a bad game, it is a not great action game(meaning that is not above dmc 3, or bayonetta), it has so many limitations, and this is the exact opposite of what this genre should be, but, it was a game praised by the media, if we ever get a sequel, they will probably follow the same formula, unless hashimoto and the team knows that the game problems, and they decide to improve or at least get back to its roots.
>>
>>121983040
not quite cuhrayzee, but maybe you can get some of your stylish action jollies out of Gods Eater Burst
>>
File: 20151111_155256.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151111_155256.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Oh fuck I went ahead and did it. I swear those fuckers at the store were laughing at me when I bought onechanbara. They tried to contain their laughter but I saw them gave eachother a look and smirk. fuck you cgg I'll forever be that one guy who bought onechanbara and is probably at home fapping to that shit right now. They even commented when I decided to not buy infamous because I felt it wasn't interesting enough. They mocked my decision to buy onechanbara instead. I tried to explain that I wanted it for the gameplay but their eyes told me they didn't believe me. fuck man. Even the fat fuck behind me laughed when he saw what case I had in my hand.

Also look what it came with @pic related: an "art book" with lewds that's too high to fit in the case so I'm going to have to keep that shit somewhere else. But there was a little piece of scotch tape on the booklet that was cut open, so someone at the store must have been curious. Sadly I only found out when I got home. Speaking of going home I had to sit in the train and it was rush hour and the onechanbara case was in my pocket poking at my dick. I swear people were looking at me man.

I've reached the point of no return. I could have just stayed home and played bloody palace with dante, but no, I had to go and get muh oneechans.
>>
>>121997008
You took a really good step towards "not caring about what others think". This is a good thing (unless the "others" is your boss)
>>
I'm trying to git gud vs. the DMC4 bosses, just starting out and Berial is already giving me trouble.

I know you can prevent his explosion by extinguishing his flames, but doing so usually takes me too long so he does one explosion anyway and I find that really damn hard to dodge, especially since one of the best ways to attack him is by staying on him in the air. Before I can get down on the ground to start to get away I usually already get caught in the blast.

Any advice?
>>
>>121997008
>laughing at a grown ass adult buying men's goods
fuck those childish faggots, man. You should've just said, "fuck that gay shit" at Infamous. Be proud. Now make cuhrayzee. Or not. Game isn't 100% approved and many of us are just amused by the tits. Should have mentioned that. But whatever, you're my hero, my personal Lewdus Christ
>>
File: 1445388291094.jpg (80 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1445388291094.jpg
80 KB, 543x960
>>121997008
>not strolling into the place full of confidence and motivation
>not going straight for your Oneechan and slamming it on the counter
>not replying "Sorry, I'm only interested in good games!" to their attempt to shill Infamous
You had one chance to shed your Betamax coil anonymous.
>>
>>121997534
Dude, i used to work on a drugstore, and grown men used to be ashamed of buying condoms, they would ask in private to me or any person that worked there so no one else could hear.

It is funny how childish grown man can be, myself included. =P
>>
>>121956892
i got a controller so im back on the trish train, haha.
even worse i'm still strapped for ideas and still struggling w side switch divekick JC- i've got my 'ideal' trish combo in my mind and im pretty sure itd look super cool but also requires some ridiculous precision timing bc its almost all sideswitch divekicks

did you ever figure out how the heck those combo vids got attacks to hit a 2nd time/more than one use? i never figured it out
>>
>>121997008
>art book with lewds
PLEASE SCAN, MY LORD
>>
File: 1436225262865.png (69 KB, 364x697) Image search: [Google]
1436225262865.png
69 KB, 364x697
Anon who didn't know to choose between Bayo 1 and 2 here.

Now I finally tried them back to back, and I gotta say: damn. The difference is almost like night and day. The hard mode of 1 felt like when I first played Very Hard mode of DMC3 because I was totally lost with the game, it's nothing like the one in Bayo 2. The enemies are a lot more aggressive and if they gang up on you, you can pretty much die; also witch time is a lot less forgiving here.
The biggest thing that put me off was the different control scheme and the unability to customize it. Also Bayo feels a lot heavier and all the hits seem to pack up a stronger punch, but at the same time her air play seems to have more combo potential (I may be wrong though).

But honestly this whole experience has made appreciate Bayonetta as a series a lot more, it's been a while since I've felt so much satisfaction while playing something and having such a desire to improve.
>>
>>121997507
I know that with Dante there's the obvious option of Trickster and Lady has her grenade throw which has a large number of i-frames.

But what about Vergil, Nero and Trish?
>>
>>121998614
with Nero, his DT burst has I-frames much like Lady
with Vergil, you have a lot of spammable dodges while in DT
with Trish, you have to hope her diagnal drop kick can get you out of the way quickly enough
>>
>>121997008
If I wasn't in such a genuine place as /cgg/, I could have sweared that this is just a generic 4chan pasta.

I know that what you bought may be questionable for some people, specially to the most prude kind; but I also must say that you shame yourself way too much, and that very shame is what attracts other people's stares.
I mean, for the most part, people on the train always mind their own business, I doubt that that many people (unless you were dealing with jackasses) would care about a random guy who has a box with a hot girl on the cover.

As for the shop... you are doing those guys a favour for buying at their store, if they treat you like shit, tell them to fuck off, or even better, report them for harassment.
They are the ones who should try to please you, not you to them.

>tl;dr: this viewtiful post right here >>121997597
>>
>>121998848
>with Vergil, you have a lot of spammable dodges while in DT
Well I know about those, but I I'm having trouble dropping to the ground in time to take advantage of them quickly enough.

Do I just need to get better at spotting the tells for the explosions?
>>
>>121998975
lock on+ back+jump while in DT to trick down to ground. It's a retarded change from DMC3 but we all bear with it unless you use a mod.
>>
>>121997507
Belial can be a complete asshole to fight against. You will have to fight him several times in order to get a good grasp of his moves and how to dodge them.

Other than what the other anons have said, I recommend you to watch advanced play videos for each character.
>>
>>121999110
>lock on+ back+jump while in DT to trick down to ground.
oh lol
this should make things a lot easier, thanks

>>121999272
yeah, the thing is when I'm watching videos, a lot of times they aren't even facing the problems I face because of stuff they did before prevented them from ever reaching certain problematic situations. For example this one video I watched was so freaking fast in blowing the flames out, he'd never have to deal with the explosions.

What's a good way to be able to fight a boss over and over? Regular play you have to traverse a whole level to get there first and Bloody palace has 20 floors in between.
>>
>>121999707
With Vergil, Lady, or Nero you can just do mission 19 but for Dante and Trish it's either bloody palace or debug mode if you're on pc.
>>
>>121999707
Assuming you are not using PC. Then regular play for Nero/Lady/Vergil and BP for Dante and Trish, since their mission where Belial appears is long as fuck if I remember correctly.

The best advice to dodge his super big flame is >>121998848 and trickster for Dante. That's honestly all you need, and if you have trouble aplying the moves, you'll only have to practice more.

As for the row of flames that follow you; just run away and you'll be fine as long as you don't stop running. Belial might try to attack you along with the last flame, but you can always use a simple dodge to avoid both attacks.
>>
Thanks guys, you're great!

Didn't even remember mission 19 as I only just started to play again lol
Gonna go practice some more now
>>
>>121997991
I do not have a scanner, and not a nip can be seen in the book. The picture in my photo is the lewdest one. Don't worry, you're not missing out. Though if the game has some nice cutscenes I'll record and webm for you when the time comes.

>>121997274
>>121997534
>>121997597
>>121998945
It's hard to not care what others think. Even if I try to not care or dismiss the thought of someone assuming something weird about me it's still there, that feeling. It almost makes me feel like trying to shove the game into everyone's face to show them that I bought it, just so I have some sense of control over the fact that some people might not approve of my choices. fuck. I'll never enter that store again.
>>
>>122001208
just wear a mustache next time!
>>
>>121964796
>most defeated

Not Ninja Gaiden guy. Long ago I played Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) during the era of difficult games. I thought I was good at videogames, boy was I wrong. Ninja Gaiden is Mr.Miyagi forcing you to wax on wax off that shit until your fucking hands fall off. That A.I gave no fucks man.

I will say one though; after mastering my skills throughout the first playthrough I finally get to the final boss and completely rekt his shit. I rekted him so bad that I didn't think he was the last boss, I was like "OK bro phase 2 time-WAIT WHAT!? the credits are rolling!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" NG trained me to the point that I WAS Ryu Hayabusa and at that point in the game I mastered everything.

Till this day Ninja Gaiden (xbox) is the best experience I have ever had with any game. Too bad I was poor last gen and had to miss out on the PS3 games.
>>
>>122001208
Actual confidence is built up by pretending to be confident. Try it sometime, just seeing how literally everybody buys into it is what end up validating you "pretending act" enough that you realize it's not an act anymore.
>>
>>121998848
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27503824
So when do Vergil's i-frames start and end because this guy is just spamming during the Dante and Angus fight.
>>
>>122001574
i feel like most people who love hard games had some sort of near-traumatizing experience with a difficult game(relative to their experience) at some point and it warped their perception of excitement. i pretty much experienced this playing through kingdom hearts when i was 10 on hard; losing to riku while underleveled 10 times in a row and trying to beat the hidden bosses must have broken something in me but i could never get into any action game that wasn't at least somewhat challenging after that point.
>>
>>122002578
thats called a fetish my friend
>>
>>122002578
That's not far from the truth. When under stress your brain creates a substance called cortisol which is a stress-reliever. When the brain gets used to high levels of cortisol for a long time it gets less sensitive to stress and more extreme situations are needed to trigger the same amount of excitement.
>>
File: deathsmiles cover art.jpg (379 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
deathsmiles cover art.jpg
379 KB, 1063x1500
>>121997008
can't be as bad as the time i bought deathsmiles.
>>
File: 1445763649342.png (596 KB, 1012x1088) Image search: [Google]
1445763649342.png
596 KB, 1012x1088
>>121997008
>New Oneechan appears!

Took the title of Oneechan 3 away from me, now I'll have to be 4th sister and I hate being the youngest. I sure hope my copy gets here soon.

Now post more Onechanbara you....
>>
>>121997008
It's definitely about taking control, but you don't have to "shove the game into everyone's face". Just be cool about it.

>Yeah, it's got tits, but it's actually a good game.
vs
>N-No, I'm playing it for the g-gameplay..
>>
>>122001208
I understand how you feel.
>>122005393
Normally i try the extreme route:
>Yeah, it got tits, i love tits, and the game has great gameplay, it is perfect
>>
I got weird comments by my (female) flatmates about Bayonetta.

I told them I agreed with them until I actually played the game at which point I realized it's mostly satirical in nature + has awesome gameplay.
>>
>>122006961
What were they saying?
>>
>>122007293
>Oh, my god. Look at her butt. It is so big.
>>
>>122006961
Before getting bayonetta, i was more worried that the enemies were angels than the fact that bayonetta get naked fighting.

But before knowing who was kamiya and that he invented devil may cry, i thought that the game would be pure fan service garbage.

Today is one of my favorite games, and my favorite cuhrayzee....
>>
File: 1409268063-1.jpg (394 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1409268063-1.jpg
394 KB, 1280x960
So I think it's finally time we all answer the ultimate question: http://strawpoll.me/5980568
>>
>>122007621
No idea how many attacks there are in the game, or how much there is to explore, but the webms have looked good.
>>
>>122007621
game is not explored enough yet. we simply can't make an educated decision right now. give it more time, maybe see if the oneechan anons can make some cool videos.
>>
>>122007587
>i thought that the game would be pure fan service garbage.

you got an bad eye son. From the moment they reveal the first trailer "You want to touch me?" I knew this game was gold. Her design alone did it for me, and even normalfags like Cliff Bleszinski showed a lot of respect towards Bayonetta. he was actually jealous that he didn't think of such a awesome concept. And then they should gameplay..... yeah was a day 1 for me. I didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of me because I don't care. The gameplay is what matters. I was surprised that big reviewers like IGN even respected the game. I assumed Bayonetta would get 5s or 6s from most. Outside of femfags everyone else pretty much likes Bayonetta.
>>
>>122008267
I'm honest, and i admit, i was a fool back in the day, for several different reasons.

Well, a demo was enough to change my opinion, and to teach me that even when something is super sexy, there is a ton of other values that you can find in a game. (and sexy isn't bad either)
>>
>>122008028
>>122008161

Well that's the whole point of "add it to the list" so it'll get more notoriety than it currently has, and I must say... It's been a long time since this general has actually been very positive about anything outside the normal, and even the normal doesn't get much notoriety. It's also been along time since we've had this much discussion about anything outside of DMC. I mean sure we discuss things but then we move on. Onechanbara has been a topic here for quite awhile now. Transformers release was mostly negative here along with the other recent releases. Onechanbara manage to slip pass everyone's radar and is now getting its well deserved attention. If anything it has already broken the curse of negativity that flood this general.
>>
File: 1438927706974.jpg (89 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1438927706974.jpg
89 KB, 512x382
>>122008267
>>122008578

I wanted to show my brother the first chapter to show him how good the combat was and I forgot about the part where they slice her clothes open and she moans

Now he gets super uncomfortable whenever I talk about the game

Kamiya is god's gift to me
>>
>>121997008
Am I the only one who finds Oneechanbara's lewds distasteful?
I dunno, they just look vulgar.
Is the dress-up feature still available in this game?
I want my bitches with little clothes, but I have my limit.
>>
>>122007293
>What were they saying?
It's too lewd, very sexist, etc. pp.

The usual shit.
>>
>>122009593
I find it distasteful in that it's very juvenile form of lewd.

I'm probably going to get the game anyway.
>>
>>122009593
There's an very in depth costume/accessory editor in Z2 Choas. You can even relocate and re-size stuff.
>>
Rapid Slash into Air Trick is the best thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>122009327
>the part where they slice her clothes open and she moans
My gf loves those scenes.
That game started an unhealthy obsession with heels for her.
>>
>>122010219
>That game started an unhealthy obsession with heels for her
I'm fucking jealous anon.

My ex was into heels, but we never got to do much with them sadly.
>>
>>122010102
>There's an very in depth costume/accessory editor in Z2 Choas. You can even relocate and re-size stuff.
Holy shit nigga, I'm buying a PS4 now. This along with Bloodborne should be enough to keep me entertained.
MS better release something cool to go along with Scalebound, I hate buying consoles for one game.
>>
>>122002578
makes sense

I honestly have no Idea how NGBro would have the patience to do VST videos otherwise and play on Master Ninja just to write the guide. These games are so infuriating
>>
>tfw to get the hang of Vergil
holy shit this is motivating
>>
>>122010390
Do you have a PSN already? I'm about to replay Bloodborne in anticipation of the new Expansion coming later this month.
>>
File: 1136071720308.jpg (71 KB, 625x685) Image search: [Google]
1136071720308.jpg
71 KB, 625x685
>>121997008
Nigga you didn't bring a drawstring bag with you!? You always bring a drawstring bag when going on missions like these, the fuck is were you thinking?
>>
>>122011823
Wow, that's actually genius. I have like 3 from places that give you free shit for no reason. I think I'll drawstring my purchase. Although for me the big deal is having 3 kids and a wife at home.
>>
>>122011707
Nope. The PS4 will be my first sony console since the PS2.
>>
>>122007621

Man I wish Masane could have been a special guest character in Onechanbara. I mean this form or whatever looks like it was ripped right out of the witchblade anime.
>>
>>122011823
>drawstring bag

looked it up; one of those trendy normie bags? for what purpose?
>>
When I go out shopping I always bring my backpack so I don't have to take plastic trash from the shop to carry my things.
>>
why is vergil so cuhrayzee

https://youtu.be/C53qSiBqBYI?t=114
>>
File: 1447095224320.jpg (15 KB, 546x474) Image search: [Google]
1447095224320.jpg
15 KB, 546x474
>>122010156
>Air Trick

The amount of depth that was removed from the game by fucking up this one technique. One job Capcom. And I'm sure this new embedded trick no air trick shit is now the base design for Vergil which fucking sucks for the future.
>>
>>122015973

we have our own problems dipstick we have a list and we don't know what to put on it
>>
File: 1437236628283.png (258 KB, 549x560) Image search: [Google]
1437236628283.png
258 KB, 549x560
>>122015973
>>
>>122015879
explain
>>
File: Doctah Medicine.webm (3 MB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
Doctah Medicine.webm
3 MB, 832x468
>>
>>122017148
just look at Blowhard's cmv. all the explaining you need.
>>
>>122017520
Cytomegalovirus?
Commercial Motor Vehicle?
>>
>>122017516
YOOO, SG HYPE!

xD
>>
>>122017148
Not that guy, but I was trying to loop this:
[JC Yamato , Jc Shoot + Air Stinger]xInfinity

Like a pseudo starrave. Well I couldn't do it consistently. But shit, I remembered I was playing vergil.

[Trick Yamato, Trick Shoot+Stinger]xInfinity

And I got it in 3 minutes, because its just mashing bumpers trick and shoot.
>>
File: ded.jpg (89 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
89 KB, 717x960
>>122017516
that put me to sleep
>>
>>122017773
angry?
maybe another dick?
most awkward date?
>>
>>122017995
those were the first two hits for googling cmv, no idea what it stand for
>>
>>122018421
Combo music video.
>>
>>122018421
no idea what mad stands for, either.

It actually pisses me off that it's still the term cuhrayzee goers use to this day.
>>
>>122017516
man skullgirls artstyle is so nice

indivisible on the other hand looks complete turd, such a shame
>>
>>122017890
Corection: [Trick Yamato, shoot + Stinger] That's it.

>>122017516
Where the fuck was IPS during all of this?
>>
>>122018728
Look at Skullgirls pre-alpha footage, and judge how good indivisible will look as a final product. ^^
>>
>>122018857
Comboing an assist probably doesn't trigger it, like marvel not scaling damage on assists.
>>
>>122018857
It was a double snap, Neither IPS or Undizzy trigger during that.
>>
>>122017890
execution barrier is not depth tho
>>
>>122018728 : I don't think it's bad, but! Alex Ahad was the lead character designer and lead art director for Skullgirls (he created the IP long before MikeZ and autumn games came along).

With Indivisible, the lead art director lady is basically in charge of watering down Alex's designs to fit a more "neutral" art style.

Again, I don't think it looks bad at all currently, and it does look different enough from Skullgirls.

>>122018946 >>122018980 : Ah true, forgot about that!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.