[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT - criminally underrated pc vidya no nipshit nobody cares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Empire_Earth.jpg (39 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
Empire_Earth.jpg
39 KB, 300x426
ITT - criminally underrated pc vidya

no nipshit nobody cares about pls.

Pic undoubtedly related. literally childhood defining game.

overshadowed by its more popular brother AoE and yet 100× more interesting and mesmerizing.

post yours
>>
Gothic

The only people who care about it are german, polish and some russians.
>>
>>337457813
Also: Advent Rising

Had a million dollar giveaway that never happend because the pres took the money and ran.

Very interesting combat system and overall a better Mass Effect than Mass Effect
>>
faxanadu was my favorite nes game but iirc it never really got all that popular here. it sold a bit but it wasn't one of the big name titles.

i also really liked lords of the realm 2 for pc

>>337457328
>no nipshit nobody cares about pls.
you realize this is just going to bring on a bunch of it, right

like if you hadn't said anything you would have gotten like maybe half a dozen, but now you're going to get a bunch of it

not to mention it makes you a massive faggot, i don't really care about weeb games but if somebody really liked one that didn't take off i think it's cool to share that
>>
>>337459098
oh, and robert e lee: civil war general for pc was pretty great, too
>>
>>337457328
>One of the most popular RTS aside from Warcraft, AoE and Total Annihilation
>IT'S CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED I TELL YA
>>
>>337459980

>most popular

maybe it is in whatever shithole you hail from friendo but here in the West only hipsters played it
>>
>>337460072
ONE of the most popular.
>>
File: aoeonline530logodph[1].jpg (83 KB, 530x350) Image search: [Google]
aoeonline530logodph[1].jpg
83 KB, 530x350
>Was actually balanced.
>took everything good from all the AoE games.
>Actually not that jewish at all and was pretty much shitting out free money.
>Was top steam game all the way till they shut it down.

Fucking microsoft.
>>
File: Praetorians_Coverart.png (181 KB, 252x357) Image search: [Google]
Praetorians_Coverart.png
181 KB, 252x357
That game had an awesome menu theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=347qmxgydkE

EE2 was a pretty solid game, too bad EE3 sucked absolute donkey cock.
>>
>>337457813
Nah there's a decent fanbase for it outside of Eastern Europe. It's the perfect model for open world RPGs for me though.
>>
File: 1462505437514.png (138 KB, 457x645) Image search: [Google]
1462505437514.png
138 KB, 457x645
>>337457328
My nigger.

Nano age was the tightest shit also that opening cinematic.
>>
File: 1460664962471.jpg (290 KB, 889x889) Image search: [Google]
1460664962471.jpg
290 KB, 889x889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz2_MukY2sE
>>
>>337462861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdoMrr1MtWw
>>
>that song during important mission briefings\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ior9E2GVwnw
Russian and british campaigns were top notch, I didn't care about single player much though apart from campaigns.
>>
>>337457328
>>337457328
this is my fav rts game by a mile the expansion is hella dope as well its so cheap on gog.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.