[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why GOW Judgment is so hated? What is the best GOW? What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why GOW Judgment is so hated?
What is the best GOW?
What are your expectation for GOW4?
XBONE is gonna be saved?
>>
for gears of war to be hated, it needs to be on people's radar
>>
Judgement had a shitty story and turn two of the best and most beloved characters into boring idiots.
>>
Judgement was too arcadey and generic.

I personally enjoyed Gears 3 multiplayer the most

I don't have much expectation for 4, I liked the beta for the most part and I think it will be good but I'll spare myself the hype.

Xbone can't be saved and MS knows this. All their top exclusives are coming to PC and they are shooting themselves in the foot because of this. The only reason I would buy games like Scalebound on Xbone still is because the Win10 store version of games are trash besides KI. I want the Xbone to survive, and if the PS3 taught us anything it's the underdog can come out on top but it needs exclusives. If they don't have an amazing E3 they are officially Ted Cruz tier fucked. I've been picking up Xbone versions of games like Doom that don't matter what system it's on just to have something to play on it.
>>
>>337224531
I enjoyed the Gears of War trilogy, didn't play Judgement because as far as I'm concerned it's over, I don't really care too much for what stories they have to tell now.

I feel the same way toward God of War, I never bothered with Ascension.
To me it just feels like they are only making it to make a game with the franchise name attached, and nothing I saw of the game convinced me they were anything but.
>>
>>337225456
>Xbone can't be saved and MS knows this.

Jfc the sonyfags are insufferable.
>>
>>337224531

Changed things, if at all it's better than gears 1.
>>
>>337227708
People still play the first gears, fag
>>
>>337227824

Including me and I still prefer judgement.
>>
>>337227925
Why do you play it if judgement is superior then?
>>
File: 2ad.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2ad.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>337227646
I'm not a Sonyfag, I'm a PC leaning idort. I even said I want the Xbone to survive, but it can't happen unless they get as many exclusives as they can. I wish to god that MS would revive the classic OG Xbox games like Breakdown, Bloodwake, Chrimson Skies, Blinx, Otogi, etc... I think those could really get it off the ground. But at the moment the system has nowhere to go.
>>
>>337228108

I like the saga.

Why play other games if you have a favourite? Play only one game for the rest of your life (not like I'm claiming judgement is my fave).
>>
>>337228428
You can actually play one game for the rest of your life, faggot
The point is, why waste time with inferior games? If you like a game better than other, stick to it.
Otherwise, play something else.
Time is running out.
>>
File: truth.jpg (109 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
109 KB, 720x677
>>337228620

>you can actually be retarded
>the point is, why not be retarded?
>Time is running out! Be retarded!
>>
>>337224531
Judgment tried to reinvent the wheel. Some ideas were cool, like the arcade style gameplay choices in story mode. for whatever reason though, they felt like changing the controls to fit the lone wolf players, even making a free-for-all deathmatch gametype in the progress, which is completely against what Gears of War is supposed to be, a team based game. Many of the maps were designed around this gametype, and as a a result, feel way too large with far too many upper and lower levels for people to spread out and freely flank. And because death is so common in these gametypes, respawning takes less than a second after death, so now players just run in all willy nilly trying to get that one kill, die, and try again with little to no punishment about it, making the game less rewarding for winning.
>>
>>337228814
Kill yourself as you can't even admit that it is a proper argument so you just shitpost.
>>
>>337224531

I didn't play Judgement, but everyone I knew who played it said it was bad. I was a huge Gears fan, but seeing people casually run around with the boomshot turned me the fuck off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.