[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, just finished my first VtMB playthrough, so let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: VTMB1.jpg (110 KB, 560x300) Image search: [Google]
VTMB1.jpg
110 KB, 560x300
Okay, just finished my first VtMB playthrough, so let's have a thread to talk about it. ISOLATED and all that. Try to use spoilers since a lot of people on /v/ seem to have picked up the game recently.

So I got the ending where I slice LaCroix's throat, open the sarcophagus, and get blown to hell by Jack and the cab driver. I never really trusted the anarchs any more than the other factions, but I guess I got played by them.

I was a little frustrated because I thought that the box would either contain a sleeping antedeluvian who could be cannibalized for ultimate power, or an awake antedeluvian who would proceed to bring about gehenna. My plan was to just keep/destroy the key and leave the sarcophagus unopened, but that wasn't an option. So I reloaded, and the only other choice was to give the prince the key and let him blow himself up.

So my question is, how was I supposed to know that I had to entrust the key to ultimate power/armageddon to a megalomaniac asshole?
>>
File: 138263435.png (119 KB, 212x205) Image search: [Google]
138263435.png
119 KB, 212x205
>he opened it
>>
>>315845181
I had no choice but to open it. I didn't want to, it was a case of GLASS HIM.
>>
File: la_hub_10001.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
la_hub_10001.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I want news on a new game so badly. On my second playthrough, last one was in 2012, and realizing that I missed a few quests like Fat Larry's stuff on my first playthrough. Also I went mostly social as a Ventrue last time but I'm playing combat Malkavian right now.

And what's up with this "armor"? I thought the heavy clothing for Malkavian was the pimp suit, unless there's more than one heavy clothes set and I didn't know.

>>315845112
I'm not exactly sure what triggers the other endings but there are endings where you don't get killed in the explosion and even where you backstab Lacroix and have him killed by another faction. Going by what you're saying though it doesn't seem to be a "pick an ending" like Deus Ex or Mass Effect.
>>
>>315845483
Yes, you had a choice. Give the key to Lacroix and let him find out whatever was inside.

Literally everyone told you to NOT OPEN IT
Why did you
You literally missed the best possible ending lol
>>
>>
>>315846345
I misinterpreted "don't open it" as "don't let it be opened".

Serves me right I guess
>>
>>315846115
The endings are actually Deus ex like, you just choose in the cab where you want to go and who you want to kill
>>
>>315846568
Well, don't feel bad, at least you can play as a Malk now
Because you didn't do a Malk run for your first time, right?
>>
>>315845112
They tell you multiple times to Don't Open It, so if you did, you had it coming.

>>315846115
It depends on what you answer to the cab driver when you flee in the end. Generally, if you weren't a complete dick to each pivotal character, their ending will be avaible, so suck up to the prince, favor Strauss over the Anarchs and don't rat him out, etc. Of course a few endings have a last choice right at the end.
>>
>>315845112
is there an ending where i can kill the anarchs?
>>
>>315847134
Oh and a recent Wesp patch added the option to join the Sabbat when you go into the Hallowbrook Hotel.
>>
>>315847294
What the FUCK
For real?
Time to replay this shit.

Wesp is fucking crazy, he's been working on this shit for what, 8 years? God tier autism
>>
>>315847102
No, I played Toreador. Already planning a Malk melee playthrough.

>>315847134
see >>315846568
I thought the "the sarcophagus is mine" option would allow me the option of not opening it and preventing whatever disaster it heralded, but instead he waltzed right over and popped it open.
>>
>>315847406
Yeah, it's not that good though. Looks like they were missing a bunch of lines so dialogue is kind of weird.

And yeah it's been a while. He's been doing some weird shit lately though.
>>
>>315847717
Maybe he can't find anymore bugs to fix.

One thing I noticed though is that in some of the sewers the reflections will fuck up. He could try fixing those. He could also try adding in better animations at points.
>>
>>315846459
Every single time.
>>
>>315846345
The best possible ending is giving it to Strauss
>>
You can avoid opening the thing in two endings, dumbass.
In one, the camarilla ending, you lock the sarcophagus away in a warehouse, never to be opened.
In another, the kueijin ending, it's thrown it into the sea (with you attached).
>>
>>315846836
Nope, available endings depend on your relationships with factions. You probably can join lacroix no matter what, but Maximilian's ending requires you to finish his quest and keep secret.
>>
>>315845112
Was Smiling Jack purposely trying to kill you or were you just collateral damage? (if you opened it) Did he just want Lacroix dead and wanted to be able to watch some fireworks with cabby cain and a cold one? Or was there some deeper ulterior motive present?
>>
>>315847294
Wat?
That's awesome.
Is it voice acted and such?
>>
>>315847294
>well I'm going Sabbat so they're not killing Heather right?
>let her stay
>get to Hallowbrook but you just talk with Andrei at the beggining
>never trigger the cutscene where they kill her but she never shows up at my apartment again

Alternatively
>first playthrough, I know nothing of this game, take the quiz and get a Nossie
>save her at the hospital
>however as a Nossie you can only get into the prince's tower through the sewer
>don't walk through the door when I'm coming out either so I never met her again
>spend entire playthrough without knowing I could have a ghoul
>get to the hotel
>Sabbat kills her anyway
>who the fuck is this girl

>>315848478
No, just the Prince. He even says "a shame about that kid though" or something if you die.

>>315848612
Yeah but as I said >>315847717 the ending itself is fine but the talk with Andrei goes a bit weird.
>>
>>315848478

>saved you from bloodhunt
>tried to kill you
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>315848478
>>315848876
Well, Smiling Jack does gain a lot from leaving you alive. Mei-Jing AND the Prince, the two biggest enemies of the Anarchs, get killed thanks to you.

So sure, he didn't save you as an act of kindness, he was using you like everyone else in the game. But he had no motivation to kill you either, unless he was tying up loose ends or some shit.
>>
>told several times not to open it
>HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
>>
File: LogoClanToreador.png (25 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
LogoClanToreador.png
25 KB, 680x500
Reminder that Toreador is the best clan.
>>
>>315849509
I am really not sure if he fights for anarchs or just hang out with them because he tired of camarila bullshit
>>
File: 1357875964801.gif (152 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1357875964801.gif
152 KB, 400x300
>>315850545
Honestly after reinstalling the game recently I'm tempted to just replay the game as all the clans one after another. I'm doing Malkavian right now and my first playthrough was with Ventrue.

Maybe by the time I finish doing this we'll have news on a new game.
>>
>>315850545
Was there at least one Toreador who follow actual Path instead of humanity? Even if so, it was definitely shitty Path
>>
>>315845112
I gave him the key but I didn't side with anyone in the end. I gave both the cammies and anarchs the finger and left.
>>
>>315845112
Oh believe me I experienced the exact same thing. That ending was worse than mass effect.

The default options are all fucking stupid. The only way to get a sensible ending is to do a bunch of hidden shit and even then there's no reason you couldn't have just done the exact same fucking thing when you were there at the end anyways.

The game was decent but clearly the ending was still in development and was seriously lacking.
>>
>>315851876
What's wrong with the endings? Maybe the way to get each isn't as clear as it should be but I don't see anything wrong with the endings themselves.
>>
>>315852191
My goal from the start was to eliminate anything that posed a threat to me. Vampires grow more powerful with age was my belief so by the end of the game I want my character to be set up to have a very long and prosperous life.

Thankfully I was in fact given that option. At least that's what I thought at first.

After slaughtering everything in your path you're left with the one last thing that can threaten you. That fucking coffin which you were told from the start would bring about death to the world if it were opened. So naturally you would want to destroy the key and throw the coffin into the deepest pit in the ocean so that no one ever finds it.

Instead you either open it yourself or let that annoying little shit LaCroix open it instead. Both of which are stupid choices.
>>
>>315852705
You can have it thrown into the ocean. And it's not like it matters anyway since the coffin was already opened when Jack up the explosives into it. So whatever would happen when it's opened would have happened regardless of what you did.
>>
>>315852886
But there's no way of knowing that Jack opened it already.
>>
>>315852886
The only sensible ending is a hidden ending which was working with Strauss. I don't mind there being more glorious or thrilling endings that are hidden away if you really work for them, but making your character who up until that point always had the option to be sensible turn into a complete dumbass when it matters most is just lazy and unsatisfying.
>>
File: masquerade aint free.png (126 KB, 680x432) Image search: [Google]
masquerade aint free.png
126 KB, 680x432
is there a questline where i kill all the anarchs? the only one i could stand there was jack and maybe skelter
>>
Is Jeannette the inventor of vampire sex? From my understanding vampires can't have sex yet somehow Jeannette found a way.
>>
File: la_expipe_10005.jpg (797 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
la_expipe_10005.jpg
797 KB, 1920x1200
>>315855709
>not fighting the man
And I don't think you can do much of anything to any of the sects. Would definitely like more definite sidings if a new game is made. If it's oWoD it won't really affect much anyway since the world is going to end soon. The thing about that though is if you side with someone else too early on you'll most likely not be able to do the quests of the sect you side against. If the devs could add more quests to balance it out if you do that that would be nice.
>>
>>315856143
They can have sex, they just don't really get any pleasure from it and drinking blood is a million times better.
>>
>>315850738
It's the latter. Jack isn't really an idealist as such, and doesn't care about the Anarch cause as such. He does like be sticking it to the cammies though, which has been one of the main purposes of his unlife.

>>315855709
Nope.
>>
>>315852705
been a while since i played bloodlines but can you even diabolize another vamp in the game?

I know its in the lore and i seem to recall doing it in vamp redemption and ending up as something like a gen 7 or 8 vampire after starting as a 9 or 10

the thin bloods are gen 11/12 right?
>>
>>315856636
Nope, that diabolization or whatever it's called isn't in Bloodlines. Which is a shame because it's a cool idea.

I really need to play Redemption. It seems to have more stuff from the pnp game in it than Bloodlines does.
>>
>>315856164
Not him but I think it's more than reasonable to want to murder all of the Anarchs.

The Camarilla are a bunch of shits that I want nothing to do with but they're really good at one thing: keeping the masquerade.

The Anarchs are a bunch of softies who wouldn't be capable of keeping the secret.

As such they have to be wiped out before they slip up and ruin things for all vampires everywhere.
>>
>>315856636
14th gen.

And nah, you can't. It wouldn't be a good idea anyways, it's a hard thing to hide, and those that get away with it is only because they're too difficult to kill.
>>
>>315856143
They can have sex. It's just kind of awkward.

Jeannette treats it like a kink rather than the norm. She basically just "tries really hard to enjoy it".
>>
>>315856751
So I'm about to start Redemption and on PCgamingwiki it suggests a mod called Age of Decadance to fix bugs but it also changes the game somewhat. For >>315856636 mostly, would you suggest playing vanilla for the first time or getting that mod?
>>
>>315858262
Whoops, the mod is Age of Redemption.
>>
File: 2015-11-06_00088.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-06_00088.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
>>315856264
Can two vampires drink each other's blood at the same time?
>>
>>315858262

no idea i played it vanilla, think it was res locked to 1024x768 though so resolution fixes might be in order.

was probably 10 years ago i played it.
>>
>>315858404
Think I'll play vanilla then. I read about the mod and it makes sure to tell you it isn't a patch.

Also the game seems to support most any resolution but the hud stretches in widescreen and it looks like the rest of the game does too but WSGF gave it bronze. Might be just the GoG version that does though.
>>
>>315858378
Sabbat is doing something like that, but I am not sure if they drink each other simultaneously.
>>
>>315860059
Not simultaneously. All vampires from a pack give a little blood, all the blood is gathered in one vessel, has some rituals done to it and then each vampire takes a sip.
>>
>just got to hollywood
>mfw all the good guns that become available
Man, toreador playthrough goes from being eh to being fucking awesome. Spas 15, Anaconda and Crossbow all available. Shit's going to be nuts.

>>315845112
>opening it
>>
>>315846115
>And what's up with this "armor"? I thought the heavy clothing for Malkavian was the pimp suit, unless there's more than one heavy clothes set and I didn't know.
The big hat is the chinatown set. Each major hub (aside from santa monica) has a new set of clothes
>>
>>315848019
That or the footstep sounds. All the years and it's still unsynced, way too slow
>>
File: 1404847190001.png (59 KB, 442x768) Image search: [Google]
1404847190001.png
59 KB, 442x768
Im playing this game for the first time and I can't seem to progress, quest log isn't helping. I just got done going through the spooky scary beach hotel to retrieve whatever for Therese. I go back to the Asylum to find Jeanette, she asked for the item, told her to fuck off, and to slash up some paintings for her.

There's some kind of barrier protecting the paintings I can't get past, and Therese won't return to her apartment until I finish this side quest for Jeanette presumably. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>315850545
I've definitely gained a newfound respect for toreador, but only when they're played as ruthless manipulators, not the twilight wannabes as they're sometimes depicted.
>>
>>315853814
Yeah, but it is known to the player that it was opened from within, indicating that anything that was in it had left.
>>
>>315861140
Gotta slash them in the right order.
>>
>>315861140
Really?
Slash them in the right order, it's a pretty obvious order too.
Death of Abel
Caine's Punishment
Finds Lilith
Kills Lilith
>>
>>315845181
>he opened it

>>315845483
I had no choice but to open it. I didn't want to, it was a case of GLASS HIM.

>>315846115
I'm not exactly sure what triggers the other endings but there are endings where you don't get killed in the explosion and even where you backstab Lacroix and have him killed by another faction. Going by what you're saying though it doesn't seem to be a "pick an ending" like Deus Ex or Mass Effect.

>>315846345
Yes, you had a choice. Give the key to Lacroix and let him find out whatever was inside.

Literally everyone told you to NOT OPEN IT
Why did you
You literally missed the best possible ending lol

>>315846568
I misinterpreted "don't open it" as "don't let it be opened".

Serves me right I guess

>>315846836
The endings are actually Deus ex like, you just choose in the cab where you want to go and who you want to kill

>>315847134
They tell you multiple times to Don't Open It, so if you did, you had it coming.

>>315847406
Wesp is fucking crazy, he's been working on this shit for what, 8 years? God tier autism

>>315847587
see >>315846568
I thought the "the sarcophagus is mine" option would allow me the option of not opening it and preventing whatever disaster it heralded, but instead he waltzed right over and popped it open.

>>315848467
Nope, available endings depend on your relationships with factions. You probably can join lacroix no matter what, but Maximilian's ending requires you to finish his quest and keep secret.

>>315848478
Was Smiling Jack purposely trying to kill you or were you just collateral damage? (if you opened it) Did he just want Lacroix dead and wanted to be able to watch some fireworks with cabby cain and a cold one? Or was there some deeper ulterior motive present?

>>315848787
>well I'm going Sabbat so they're not killing Heather right?

No, just the Prince. He even says "a shame about that kid though" or something if you die.

>>315848876
>saved you from bloodhunt
>tried to kill you
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>315861140
You should slash them in the right order. I dunno if there was in-game explanation of this story or you should just guessing.
Google says it's: Caine Slays Abel, Caine Cursed By God, Caine Meets Lilith, and then Caine Spurns Lilith
>>
>>315861368
>this post
Wat.
>>
>>315856793
Enjoy your gilded cage, cammy bitch

Give me freedom, or give me death
>>
>>315856793
>kill all the camarilla in the city
Enjoy being put on the red list. Shit, I bet the PC has a huge target on his back for the rest of his existence because of all that shit
>>
>>315861754
Malkavians.
>>
>>315861754
made me lol that someone actually took the time to do that for whatever reason
>>
File: sp_endsequences_a0005.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
sp_endsequences_a0005.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>315848478
Nah, if you open it in the LaCroix ending he feels a little regret...for like a second.
To be fair, Bloodlines Jack is like a true 10 Humanity golconda vampire when compared to novels Smiling Jack.
>>
>Started a gangrel playthrough

I don't know... I feel I'm missing out on things because my char is more combat oriented than dialogue oriented...
>>
>>315861928
>dat face
>dat lazy-ass textures
Man, why? Even default is better in sense it looks the same way as other character's faces.
>>
File: laughing bbc host.jpg (87 KB, 978x726) Image search: [Google]
laughing bbc host.jpg
87 KB, 978x726
>>315845112
>we always tell people to not open it
>constantly get told in game not to open it
>this absolute moron ACTUALLY OPENED IT
>>
>>315856793
But the Anarachs were doing fine before the Camarilla came back in town apparently.
The Masquerade isn't that hard, kill blabbermouths and prevent evidence from getting into the wrong hands.
Ultimately though there's no difference between the two on an individual level though.
You're usually just forced to cowtow to whomever is head heapshit in the place, the only divergence is you're either speaking to the owner of a small business or the local franchise boss.
>>315848478
Probably reasoned anyone fool enough to open it was the kind of asshole that deserved to die.
>>
is it worth trying VtM: Redemption if you liked Bloodlines?
>>
>>315862257
>implying you didn't open it just to know why everybody tells to not open it.
>>
Should I get Redemption before Bloodlines?
>>
>>315862498
i sure the fuck didn't. i waltzed the fuck on out and let those idiots open it.
>>
>>315862327
>Anarachs were doing fine
>can't deal with infected vampire
>can't even kill a retarded ghoul
>doing fine
Yeah, sure. There is also sabbat safehouse in the middle of city.
These little fuckers cannot do anything without Camarilla.
>>
>>315862398
>>315862559
Not really. It feels like a different game.
>>
>>315861928
>that face
the fuck
Is that some kind of mod? Why would you replace femtrue face?
>>
>>315862870
Before the cammies. They lost a lot in the initial war, and would probably have been wiped out if the arrival of the Kuei-Jin didn't prompt a truce. at least, that's how I remember it.
>>
File: open.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
open.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
>>315862257
>>
>>315862870
Noone could do shit once MC showed up in town for some reason.
The Anarachs killed atleast one plaguebearer without your input which was more than the Camarilla did, which was blame the Anarchs and ask YOU to solve the problem.
>>
>>315853814
>he doesn't hear the cobweb whispering to him
>>315858378
I think it's like a lovers thing or something. >>315863020
I'm using ClanQuest mod, That's Toreador in Heavy Leather. Don't know if it includes any graphical mods to be honest family.
>>
>>315863087

>mindblown
>>
>>315863154
I'm pretty sure the femtoreador has light brown hair, though I could be wrong since I play male toreador
>>
File: hw_asphole_10001.png (908 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hw_asphole_10001.png
908 KB, 1366x768
>>315860841
Yeah, Hollywood is fun. I like shooting Geodudes when they lunge at me with the colt anaconda and watching them disintegrate just before they hit me.
>>
File: 1446736545789.jpg (36 KB, 432x346) Image search: [Google]
1446736545789.jpg
36 KB, 432x346
>>315856264
I'd like to clarify this. Vampires can have sex and its pleasurable BUT

1. No vampire feels arousal naturally. Unless they're in the Blush of Life, burning vitae to appear alive, they cannot be aroused physically or mentally, they won't get into the mood, only if they want to.

2. Drinking blood is infinitely better.

Of course nothing stops a vampire from drinking blood while having sex for maximum AWWW YEAH but getting so lost in something tends to result in exsanguinated corpses.

>>315858378
Its a way lovers try to escape being bound, since if you're blood bound to one person you cannot be to another. Of course the paranoid insanity of the far more powerful blood induced love will eventually destroy you both but hey, its love.

>>315860059
The vaulderie is a ritual where Sabbat members of a pack share blood in a container, the Pack Priest invokes Caine and the spirit of camaradrie and they all drink, resulting in a varyingly powerful blood bond towards all members. Its the basic building block of the Sabbat and what keeps them from imploding due to massive infernalist infestations, shovehead idiot scum, interpack conflict, spies and anarch infiltrators. 80% of the Sabbat's lower echelon are mindless idiots that act contrary to the sect's dogma, and 10% of the leadership is infernalist, including the Regent that commands the Sabbat. Till she was killed by Black Hand agents. Though a young Tzimisce trap neonate found her ashes and to avoid being blamed for the murder took on her shape and is currently ruling the Sabbat, trying to get the fuck out of Mexico before someone realizes that the DREAD LADY is actually a tzimisce fuccboi.
>>
>>315863618
>tfw discovering you can get this poor bastard killed
To be fair though, what kind of shitty hunter doesn't try and verify that the guy they're after is a legit vampire?
>>
File: level 5 celerity.jpg (389 KB, 1560x1200) Image search: [Google]
level 5 celerity.jpg
389 KB, 1560x1200
>>315863618
>when you get the timing just right in melee so that they can never hit you

or better yet
>celerity 5
>>
>>315863803
How do you verify if they're a vamper or not? Oh wait a thermal scan would actually be pretty good since they'd only be room temperature.
>>
>>315863958
Unless they're in the blush of life. oWoD hunters have supernatural powers though, they are also mary sue shitheels. nWoD hunters are far better, for the most part.
>>
>>315863958
I think people attuned to that sort of thing can tell a supernatural apart from regular stuff. Hunter man was just an idiot
>>
>>315863812
>celerity 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbPO8xVxAww
>>
>>315865260
Fug, wrong link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400yvy0qAWU
>>
>>315865385
>>315865260
I wish there was a way to make it so instead of slowing down time (from your perspective) to just make you insanely fast. Would make melee a crazy shitshow and combat feeding not tedious as all hell
>>
File: 1378165311138.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1378165311138.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
Was about to do all endings, since I've only done 2 before. Apparently I didn't say the right shit to get the Ming ending because it isn't an option in the cab convo
>>
>>315865531
It could be fun to try, but damn, I imagine Celerity 4/5 would be more detrimental than helpful.
>>
>>315865691
Maybe, but the first few minutes of trying it out would be a blast I wish wesp would just make combat feeding go by much faster with celerity though
>>
>>315861140
Also just incase.. remember to actually equip the knife she gave you and use that. Melee or other weapons won't work.
>>
>>315848019
He could also stop trying to add new levels from scratch, they suck and he has no clue about level design or artistic vision.

I wouldn't mind if he tried to fix the hubs a little, but no major overhauls like Revision tried and failed to do. Like an alley/street from the Hallowbrook hotel to the parking lot so you don't have to strafejump from one side of the hub around the bloc to the other every time, or more enterable buildings/appartments.
>>
>>315866815
>add new levels from scratch
Seriously? I though he only used unfinished levels he found in game files.
>>
>>315866815
Yeah, that new museum exterior is questionable to say the least. The staircase leading to the upstairs doesn't connect properly, like leads up into a wall, and there's no railing. I think he should have had you just go in and climb a ladder, then enter the roof as normal if he wanted to change shit around
>>
>>315861457
>biblic imagery
>in chronologic order
>random
Please don't be a troll I don't want to feel stupid for being baited this hard
>>
File: 2015-10-15_00001.jpg (234 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15_00001.jpg
234 KB, 1920x1080
>>315863087
Reading this so early in the game blew my mind
>>
>>315867548
I feel like you are a troll here. Why do you assume everybody should know Caine&Abel myth?
>>
>>315867759
The game pretty much yells at you to not open it
>there are people who open it anyway
Unless you're RPing a REALLY powerhungry and/or stupid character you're retarded
>>
>>315867861
You have no concept of curiosity.
>>
>>315867859
I'm not even a christian or american, it's just wierd that someone who would invest time on an imageboard to discuss VtmB or any vampire game in general wouldn't know about Caine.
>>
File: 2015-11-08_00001.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-08_00001.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
this whole quest was cringe
>>
>>315867859
Because its the basis of VtM and is the first thing you see on the first loading screen?
>>
>>315868341
>Witness the power of my flesh, transformed into the vessel of your destruction.
That sounds like a line that would have been more appropriate for a Tzimisce.
>>
>>315868341
Worst about the fan added stuff are the voices in the warehouse you have to burn down/blow up..
the bit where the gangsters talk about ordering pizza and stuff.
Where two of the guys is voiced by the same guy.. and one of them has this fake dark voice and sound like a robot.
>>
>>315868179
As for me, I read about it AFTER the game, not in the middle of walkthrough. I was not very interested in vampires in general.
>>315868346
I am not sure if I had enough time to read anything longer than one sentence.
>>
>>315868967
Im pretty sure thats restored dialogue. that guy in the library is defintely shoddy fan acting though
>>
>>315868449
I think in earlier versions of the patch you actually fought Andrei, though if it's restored content I don't know how it was originaly intended to be
>>
about to play this game for the first time after it finishes installing, will I be able to make a hybrid combat/charisma character without being shit at both?
>>
>>315869178
If your reading speed is of an analphabetic elementary schooler then yeah I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>315861368
This shit right here confused the hell out of me.
>>
>>315869495
Easily. Roll as a Ventrue or a Toreador. Tremere players can do some stuff with Dominate as well.
>>
>>315869602
good stuff. really hate when rpgs rape me for trying to do both
>>
>>315845112
People hint at it the whole game.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.