[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree Nintendo's support for the 3DS has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 3ds.png (4 MB, 1861x1217) Image search: [Google]
3ds.png
4 MB, 1861x1217
We can all agree Nintendo's support for the 3DS has been amazing, right?

And let's not forget about third party games like
>SMT:IV
>Bravely Default
>Bravely Second
>Dragon Quest VII
>Dragon Quest VIII
>Final Fantasy Explorers
>>
>>335757493

None of those games are outright terrible, but I wouldn't consider any of them above a 5/10, which to me is average.

I just cant stand casual games at 240p, and I really, REALLY despise cinematic trash like Fire Emblem. Kirby bores me to death, and Kid Icarus made me mute the entire game so I wouldn't rip my 3DS apart because of Pit being a dumbass every 5 seconds.
>>
>>335757637
this is some nice bait. Either way, really? Every game listed isn't atleast a 5/10? the music in some of these are absolutely the best and the gameplay in each one is competent at least. I found KI:U's voice acting very good, even if the lines themselves weren't at times because the delivery for each felt really spot on. the only ones i'd say i don't enjoy are FE, but that's just because i can't get into tactical RPG's for the life of me. Kirby's more of a comfy game, but damn is the music great in the newest one as well. Also, i guess i just want a reason to shill Roboplanet's ost a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fprTA08WjSI
>>
>>335757637
Kill yourself, white boy.
>>
More like
>Youkai Watch
>Youkai Watch 2 Ganso
>Youkai Wach 2 Honke
>Youkai Watch 2 Shin'uchi
>Youkai Watch Busters Akanekodan
>Youkai Watch Busters Shiroinutai
>Youkai Sangokushi
>Youkai Watch 3 Sushi
>Youkai Watch 3 Tempura
>>
They dropped the ball on RPGs, the new FEs and Mario RPGs suck.
>>
>>335758667

>I found KI:U's voice acting very good
See, I cant agree with you here. I would've preferred if the game had no voice acting whatsoever. It's cancerous in 99% of games and des not make the gameplay better.

>this is some nice bait.
Stop. Would you like it if someone called your post bait if you didn't like, oh say, the vita or its lineup?
>>
>>335757493
It's been amazing compared to the Wii U, but I'd say its just as good as or a little less than the DS. It felt like Gamecube lite, if that even makes sense. Still wish they dropped the 3D gimmick and just focused on making a beefed-up DS with stronger support for augumented reality.
>>
>>335757637
what games do you even like?
>>
>>335759173

I enjoy game sat 1080p, or ones that I can mod, or games that have almost no story or voice acting whatsoever. It's much more tolerable.
>>
>>335757493
>>We can all agree

Let me stop you there
>>
>>335759082
I just like calling posts bait if i don't agree with them. It makes it easier for me to type what i feel for some reason.
>>
>>335759082
>preferred if the game had no voice acting whatsoever

Your opinion is kindly disregarded, faggot.
>>
File: 1381396257350.png (265 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1381396257350.png
265 KB, 375x375
>>335759273
>>
>>335759273
Wow so hardcore so 4chan culture guy
>>
>>335757493
>3ds gets all the love
>wiiu gets treated like a failed abortion
And they wonder why the wiiu sold so poorly
>>
>>335759708
>>335759527
>>335759429

Can you say it's wrong for me to dislike pretty much any large story in a video game? Especially during this gen's attempts to turn video games into billion dollar hollywood blockbusters with shooting and hallways everywhere? I've just become unable to tolerate it unless it's in very small amounts.
>>
>>335757637
>not liking pit
Heathen!
>>
>>335759082

>Stop. Would you like it if someone called your post bait if you didn't like, oh say, the vita or its lineup?

Your post was practically a parody of the typical complaints lobbied against the 3ds, so maybe next time don't be a walking stereotype of anti-fun if you don't want people to label you as a shitposter.
>>
Not as good as the DS's
>>
>>335760052

>Your post was practically a parody of the typical complaints lobbied against the 3ds
So are you saying that nobody can complain about the 3DS lineup? They can't say that they don't like it? Because that's detrimental to discussion and turns the thread into a hugbox.
>>
FF Explorers was a piece of shit though.
>>
>>335760256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-65vJfZTSR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwBy35_Tc0Y
Some of the Ost is still pretty good. But yeah, still shit.
>>
>>335759969
The writing and voice acting in KI:U is GOAT
>>
>>335760187

I'm saying if you really believe all that shit you said, you are better served ignoring 3ds threads and going about your day.

It's not even a matter of your standards being too high, you just apparently have tastes that run completely opposite to what's available on the 3ds. The fact that a system being 240p is apparently a dealbreaker for you means the 3ds will NEVER have anything to offer you, so the OP's question of the 3ds having good SUPPORT is irrelevant to you.

So as I said, just fucking ignore the thread because it has nothing to offer you, nor you it. Have a nice life.
>>
File: monhun.png (1 MB, 2000x1636) Image search: [Google]
monhun.png
1 MB, 2000x1636
>>335757493
>not mentioning the best 3rd party games
>>
File: the 3ds is Godly.jpg (4 MB, 2189x3534) Image search: [Google]
the 3ds is Godly.jpg
4 MB, 2189x3534
>>335757493
yes.
also more games.

do 3ds games have the most colorful boxart Ever?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.