[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dark spirit has invaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1438089131678s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438089131678s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>dark spirit has invaded
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>335682404

Fun fact, invasion priority is to the host who already have phantoms summoned, if you run around embered with no phantoms you will rarely get invaded by other players.
>>
>>335682732
>walk out of pontiff room
>immediately invaded
>invaded a second time before I even see the first guy
>just wanted to activate the elevator
>can't because fog door
>both find me
>run away towards knights
>get tired of waiting for them to come 2v1 me 15 minutes later
>plug pull, restart, activate shortcut offline and jump off a cliff to lose ember
All I wanted was a button for Lose Ember so I don't have to do this stupid suicide shit every time I want to light a bonfire ten feet into a new zone or turn on an elevator.
>>
>>335685034
UNINSTALL PLEASE
>>
>>335682404
dumb frogposter
>>
>>335685034

Area outside pontiff room is the dedicated fight club area and pretty much guaranteed invasion place.
>>
>>335685161
No. Stop playing games aimed at casuals. The market doesn't care about you anymore, dumbass.
>>
>>335685034
Weird. All I wanted was to not have to use an ember in order to get invaded. Pretty sure I only saw a single NPC invasion because I'm a hoarder.
>>
>>335685034
Don't be embered, use a seed
>>
>>335685261
Then why does this happen everytime I enter a new zone? Must just be me memeing of course, no way you're wrong and single players get invaded. That's not possible.
>>
>>335685305
>don't be embered
Beating bosses embers you, dipshit.
I want a way of losing that without some anti immersive garbage like
>just die lol
>>
>>335685330
Don't use an ember boy
>>
>>335685330

You never mentioned any other area in your initial post, relay more information before you sperg.
>>
>>335685390
You can't be invaded twice without summoning stop lying on the Internet
>>
>>335685390
Have fun dealing with invaders
>Anti immersive garbage
what you're doing is just that.
Invaders aren't hard unless you're fucking trash.
>>
>>335685402
>ara ara~, bouya
>>
>>335685390
Why would you commit suicide to avoid the chance of dying in the future? That's just silly.
>>
File: pope.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pope.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>335685034
>walk out of pontiff room
>forget I got autoembered
>this_is_what_I_was_wearing_I_dare_you_tell_me_I_asked_for_it.jpg
>>
>minding my own business
>dark spirit has invaded
>wait for him to show up
>lag switch activate
>kill him with ease

eat shit faglord invaders
>>
>>335686047
>get summoned as blueberry
>run around for a while but can't find the invader
>suddenly he casts this spell from behind
>misses both of us
>kill him in two hits
>>
>get summoned in pvp zone
>hit host 2 times and they're nearing death
>decided to sandbag and let them make their next move knowing that I can take their life away then and there
>they just fucking chug estus
I black crystal out every time. If you want to duel then why are you chugging estus? Stick with your reddit multiple phantom PVE where you actually have a chance.
>>
>>335686691

It's not easy being red, it's a gamble. Sometimes we end up with wastes of time like you. Granted we don't lose anything when you lag kill. But you keep invading for those fun challenges melee style invasions bring.

You're just a speed bump on my way to fun, I get queued with others immediately anyways. Enjoy your victory. I mean that.
>>
ITT: upset invaders that one guy just wanted to activate a shortcut in peace and tried to go out of his way not to get invaded and didn't even summon.
>>
>>335685390
Why didn't you just fight them if you were planing on killing yourself anyway you might have killed them pussy
>>
>>335685541
Not true I've been invaded twice by Aldrich faithful and I had no phantoms with me unless one of the invaders was an npc but I'm pretty sure they both gestured
>>
>>335689230
>two invaders hiding behind four silver knights
>lol just go fight them fair pussy
Are you retarded?
>>
>>335685541
>lying on the internet
>>
>>335689361
You don't have five minutes to wait for them to attack you or one seed of a giant tree? You fucking suck
>>
>>335689421
Try reading that dude's entire post you kneejerking nigger.
>two invaders
>hide the moment they see him
>as soon as he started so to reach the knights they are behind he first has to kill two npcs dual weilding enchanted weapons
>or race past a dozen pyro spamming skeletons
>for the chance to dodge knight arrows
>surely so that the invaders will wait on him to clear them, then fight the host honorably one at a time
>he waits instead for a quarter hour and they don't come for him
What part of that is beyond your apelike comprehension?
>>
>>335689678
Meant for>>335689459

My b brah
>>
>>335689678
>Gonna kill myself too lose my ember after being invaded
>unplug my system so I don't die
Wut
>>
>>335682404
>Coop with friend so we can fight Pontiff together
>invaded
>they engage, then retreat to safety behind the huge group of enemies in the central courtyard enemies to heal
>friend pops a Seed
>friend is in way of blue so Darkmoon comes to stand with us and watch invader get savagely gangraped by enemies they hid behind

Always have one with you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.