[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2011 League of Legends Player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1460670635542.png (212 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
1460670635542.png
212 KB, 512x205
Didn't play Season 1

Season 2 was sick, definition of League

Season 3 made a lot of cool changes and introduced cool champs like Elise

Season 4 was when eSports started taking over everything, faggot tank top Meta, Shyv/Mundo/Trundle only

Season 5 didn't change anything but update visuals on the map

Season 6 was promising and did a lot of shit better but fell flat. ADC builds stayed the same no matter what so giving them new items didn't really help the fact that people built the same shit every game. Mid lane has been ZzzZZZzZzzz since Season 3 when they nerfed assassins because of FNC xPeke/SKT Fake/NiP Bjergsen/M5 Alex Ich (not sure if it was Gambit yet)

but,

THIS RIGHT HERE

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mid-season-magic

DRAGON ISN'T FUCKING GAY ANYMORE AND ACTUALLY HAS A REASON FOR NOT GIVING GOLD ANYMORE

ALL OF THE OLD SCHOOL MAGES ARE GETTING HUGE BUFFS TO COMPETE WITH FAGGOT NEW CHAMPS

ITEMIZATION IS ABOUT TO BE UNIQUE AGAIN FOR MAGES

THE GOOD OLD FROGGEN ALEX ICH XPEKE OCELOTE DAYS

This game was really going down the shitter and all I've been playing is AP Yorick every once in a while but this shit makes me want to play again.

Any old League fags out there have opinions on this?
>>
>Riot bitches about Malzahar being "press button, get free kill"
>change nothing that contributes to that
>give him a passive that makes him even harder to kill, removing his primary weakness
>remove one button press of his faceroll combo and have it automatically go off with his ult instead

I don't understand
I mean, I think malz is fine and anyone who complains about him being a free kill machine needs to stop being retarded and learn how to play, but the kind of changes Riot does confuses the hell out of me. They say one thing, then they do the opposite.

Anyways, I've been playing since the end of season 1 and I can't think of a single update that actually increased my enjoyment of the game instead of lessening it. I would have quit ages ago if it weren't for friends still being so into it, I barely even have any characters left to play that haven't been "reworked" and lost everything I enjoyed about them.

I wish LoL had classic private servers like WoW does
>>
>>334842752
>>334842752

>>334844421
>>334844421

Malz was shit precisely because they can't give him more power (with his old kit) because his ult is a 1button 1 shot.

The new kit pushes him into an actual role instead of being a mage shit is just a worse version of orianna or TF (who can 1 shot champs when they actually build damage, have CC, more mobility and better teamfighting)

The new changes should be pretty good all around and the new dragon will actually be worth taking again.
>>
>>334842752
Why arent you playing dota
>>
>>334844690
So they just took a shit on his numbers so he does the same thing as before but can't actually kill anyone?
What's the point of him, then?
>>
>>334844795
Why are dotafags so insecure about their game? Why do they have to mention Dota is the superior game every time league is mentioned?
>>
>>334845094
If someone's bitching about how their game has gone to shit, why would you not suggest an alternative that doesn't have the problems they presented?
It seems like you're the insecure one here.
>>
>>334842752
>didnt play season 1.
then your opinion doesnt matter
>>
>s2
>curse of the sad mummy+bullet time combos
>every team comp is based on teamfight combos
I miss that shit.
Itch is coming back but from what i've seen community is a bit different in a bad way.i dont really know,man.

Also I doubt i will be able to play singed anymore since every new champ and their mother have ridiculous mobility
>>
when they buff yorick i'll give a shit
>>
Still dissapointed that Moscow5/Gambit are no longer a thing
favourite team in esports by far>>334842752
>>
File: 1423852394895.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
1423852394895.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>334842752
>Anivia
Has always been one of the best casters provided a little protection by the team
>>
>>334845164
>I only read half of what OP said

Good job pointing that out
>>
>>334844932

he's a seige mage (read his minion passive procing on each champion)
>>
>>334842752
It looks kind of promising, I like that its mage focused for a change.

The dragon thing just looks fucking retarded though. Is it just random how things turn out like you could get 4 fire dragons in a row one game and 1 of each the next? And how is it, as they put it, a more "adpative" playstyle? Why would a team that's getting the shit kicked out of them "think twice about giving up that second earth dragon!" when forcing a fight and getting steamrolled and losing it anyways would be even worse? Dragon thing just seems kind of memey but then again they don't exactly do a good job explaining it here, so I'd have to see how it actually works.
>>
I played from Beta till mid season 2.

Solo tanky top was always there. Season 1 was TANKY DEEPS and Ezreal destroying everyone.

Leagues always been shit
>>
>>334842752
Game got shit after the first dreamhack
Everyone that started playing after that missed the golden era
>>
>>334845094
I dont even play dota2. I havent played dota since highschool in wc3. It was a genuine question
>>
>>334845561
He's next on the rework scale. After the mage update. I believe it's a shen tier rework for Warwick, basically a few abilities change but keep most of the same effect.
Then Yorick who is having a Sion/Poppy tier rework.
>>
>>334846261
You don't need to put up a team fight to get one dragon, you can steal it
>>
>>334845974
I read it, that doesn't change anything.
>>
>>334846008
That doesn't synergize with the rest of his kit though, and it's pretty insulting to completely change a character's purpose when people are heavily invested in what it originally was.
>>
>>334844795
because, while I do like the larger map, I hate the secret shops and having every item have an active

If I started on Dota i'd be playing Dota, but I'm not going to learn the shop
>>
>>334848303
I'll help u
>>
>>334848303
I don't really understand what you need to "learn" about sending the courier to the secret shop for some items, It's like two button presses.
And what's wrong with active items? That's one of the game's perks, the game focuses less on stat scales so you can actually buy more utility items. Stuff along the lines of zhonyas, banner of command, etc. It's a lot more interesting.
>>
File: 1459954165393.jpg (14 KB, 229x280) Image search: [Google]
1459954165393.jpg
14 KB, 229x280
>>334842752
Prove to me that Metagolem wasn't the best meta. It encouraged good positioning for a whole fight, consistency and teamwork by making team fights last more than 4 seconds
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.