[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's April >Sega still hasn't announced the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>It's April
>Sega still hasn't announced the 25th anniversary Sonic game
We're only getting the new Sonic Boom game this year, aren't we?
>>
Sanic is dead, accept it
>>
>>334580147
They already announced that they're gonna announce something on July 22nd.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sonic-25th-anniversary-fan-event-coming-in-july-so/1100-6435825/
>>
>>334580147
Interest in the series has been waning ever since 2010. Generations was a small spike of interest but still managed to ultimately sell bad, with the 3DS version, the shittiest fucking one that was hacked together in a few months, managing to sell the best because nintendo fans eat up anything and memers and reviewers ruined sonics rep.

Lost world followed and was exclusive to another shit platform, as was colors. Sold bad. Then they went out of control and launched sonic boom as an initiative to get interest in the series from younger kids. Realistically, Unleashed was the last sonic with real effort put into it, and Sonic and Sega have about 5-10 years left. They will make the 30/35th anniversary game one to remember and that will be it for the little blue guy. I can also confirm there is a big Sonic Team game preparing for launch this year in the usual october/november range, should you care about that. It will ultimately be a good game but no one will take it serious and it will sell bad, further bringing the series to new lows. Sonic has a sad, drawn out future awaiting him. Don't ask me how I know this.
>>
>>334580147
Taking their time for once, stfu
>>
Dude just let them try and make a good game instead of rushing it out
>>
it's Mario and Sonic at Rio
>>
>>334582173

You're deluded if you don't think Generations had effort put into it
>>
File: Thinking_face.jpg (28 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_face.jpg
28 KB, 500x414
>>334583362
>>334583514
You're probably right, anons. A Sonic game with a long development cycle and fully realized ideas could only be a good thing.
>>
>>334584429
I wasn't being sarcastic there, just saying.
>>
>>334583362

This. I'll wait until fucking December if it means we'll get an amazing game.
>>
>>334580147
they are going all out with Mario&Sonic at Rio Olympics. there will be a season pass for classic designs and an amiibo.
>>
>>334584690

A couple extra months won't suddenly make the game good
>>
>>334582173
>I can also confirm there is a big Sonic Team game preparing for launch this year in the usual october/november range, should you care about that. It will ultimately be a good game but no one will take it serious and it will sell bad, further bringing the series to new lows. Sonic has a sad, drawn out future awaiting him. Don't ask me how I know this.

Uh huh. Sure. Your dad works at Sega and he's butt buddies with Iizuka.

Fire and Ice is the only game coming out this year. July will be a disappointment and everyone will lose their shit when SEGA doesn't announce Sonic Adventure 3 because the formula is stale as shit and flopped four times.

Or do the Adventure fans really want their own Sonic 4?
>>
I hope there's no stupid gimmicks, I just want a good Sonic platformer, y'know?
>>
>>334587630

Sonic has ALWAYS been about gimmicks, especially the original
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.