[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Master Miller's hamburgers taste like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: Kazmiller.jpg (312 KB, 860x912) Image search: [Google]
Kazmiller.jpg
312 KB, 860x912
What does Master Miller's hamburgers taste like?
>>
File: hemingway's burger recipe.jpg (129 KB, 660x830) Image search: [Google]
hemingway's burger recipe.jpg
129 KB, 660x830
BLOODY BATTLEFIELD DIRT
>>
You ever craved a fast food burger? Like craved one for a week? Maybe McDonald's is your jam. Maybe it's Hardee's or maybe it's a White Castle slider. It doesn't matter. You just get that craving and it always hits at the most inconvenient time. Like it's too late to bother going to your car and driving out. Or maybe the weather's bad. So you tell yourself "Tomorrow I'm gonna go and get me a burger." But of course, tomorrow something comes up and you just can't find the time to do it. But damn, that craving is still there. So you tell yourself "tomorrow for sure", but son of a bitch, you forgot you have that thing. No burger for you. And this continues for like an entire week. Until FINALLY, FINALLY you have a chance to go out and get you a burger. And you unwrap it, and you take a bite. And all that processed meat, all those preservatives, the cheese, the ketchup, pickles, or whatever you like on your burger. All those flavors rush in and it's pure paradise. It's everything you ever hoped for, man. That perfect bite. You're finally satisfied after all that buildup. That nagging craving in the back of your head is finally gone and brother, it was all worth it for this moment.

Imagine every single burger was like that. That's what Master Miller's hamburgers taste like.
>>
>>333891156
>India relish
What makes it different from normal relish?
>>
>>333891581

It's basically just the store-brand spicy relish. A little more vinegar and curry or something.

Tastes pretty good desu. Hemingway called for too many eggs and too much wine for grilling, though. Makes it too sloppy.
>>
File: pastaburger-05513.jpg (279 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
pastaburger-05513.jpg
279 KB, 700x465
>>333891536
wheres this pasta from
>>
DINÉ
>>
File: ErnestHemingway.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1873) Image search: [Google]
ErnestHemingway.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1873
>>333891156
>has his own burger recipe

like a true bamf

have you tried this before? I love trying all sorts of burgers. There's a pretty famous burger joint in my city I went to the other day and I got a breakfast-styled burger there, which was basically the burger (all ground beef, bacon, ect.) but the patties were made of pancakes, there was an egg in the middle, and it was covered in syrup (the syrup mixed with the blood of the burger which tasted kinda weird but was still enjoyable)
>>
File: nude_koji123213.jpg (24 KB, 237x371) Image search: [Google]
nude_koji123213.jpg
24 KB, 237x371
joost belly
>>
File: mcdonnels.png (301 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
mcdonnels.png
301 KB, 1280x1811
Like a burger to surpass burger king.
>>
File: miller.gif (55 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
miller.gif
55 KB, 678x422
HE COOKED US LIKE A DAMN GRIDDLE.

I miss fiddleposting.
>>
>>333892113

It's pretty good, like I said in >>333891794. He overdoes the spicing a little, which my granddad says is probably because he smoked too much in life and it weakened his sense of taste.

Also, a half century of propaganda has gotten most grocery stores to pull MSG off shelves, so you can really just use normal salt instead.
>>
File: solid snake codec.gif (115 KB, 140x248) Image search: [Google]
solid snake codec.gif
115 KB, 140x248
>>333892601
Colonel, did you say the patriots are spreading propaganda to get MGS off store shelves?
>>
File: THIS ISN'T RIGHT THAT WAS OURS.jpg (628 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
THIS ISN'T RIGHT THAT WAS OURS.jpg
628 KB, 2048x1536
>>333892560
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.