[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: DWE.jpg (56 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
DWE.jpg
56 KB, 500x281
So instead of DW9, we get this instead?

Fuck this.
>>
>>333580721
Wait what?
>>
>>333580721
and it's just Zhao Yun and some OCs.
>>
File: DONUT STEEL.jpg (48 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
DONUT STEEL.jpg
48 KB, 540x304
>>333580752
Famitsu has gone up with its online preview for Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden, Koei Tecmo and Omega Force’s newly announced strategy RPG for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita.

The first turn-based strategy RPG in the series, players will move their military commanders in square spaces on the map and aim to achieve the victory conditions set for battle, such as defeating all enemies. There is a new “Resonance” system that uses the power of the bonds held by military commanders to let you move military commanders one after the other and destroy the enemy in a single blow. In addition scenario battles, there are also free battles that you can play many times over, and side elements as well.
>>
File: OCs.jpg (43 KB, 540x328) Image search: [Google]
OCs.jpg
43 KB, 540x328
>>333581001
Li Xia (left, voiced by Minami Tsuda)

A girl sealed away for many years in a shrine near the village where Zhao Yun was raised. When Zhao Yun and his childhood friend Lei Bin visit the shrine, she awakens. Why was she sealed? Who exactly is she?

Lei Bin (right, voiced by Makoto Furukawa)

Zhao Yun’s old friend and a scholarly young man who likes investigating old legends and historical things. In a small shrine near their village, Lei Bin and Zhao Yun encounter Li Xia, who was sealed away. They solve the seal. Because of her curiosity and his quest for the truth, Li Xia sticks with Zhao Yun and Lei Bin.
>>
>>333581083
Other military commanders confirmed to appear include Cao Cao, Xiahou Dun, Jia Xu, Sun Jian, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Lu Bu, Diaochan, Dong Zhuo, and Yuan Shao.
>>
So we get a good turn based strategy game from them? Good, I love Omega Force games.
>>
First Yukimura-den instead of Basara 5, now this. What the fuck?
>>
>Cheng Pu will never be a playable character
>>
>>333580721
Nintendo owners got two DW games in two years.
>>
>>333580721
We also got confirmation of a RotTK 13 western release which is better than DW
>>
File: souzou_sr_m_zpsbdkp4rmm.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
souzou_sr_m_zpsbdkp4rmm.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>333584016
I'd prefer that new Nobunaga game instead 2bh.
>>
>>333584113
It's an expansion not a new game.
>>
>>333584221
I know.
>>
>>333584356
Then why did you say new Nobunaga game?
>>
>>333584429
Because it's technically new game, you retard. It's a separate release with a lot of new features.
>>
>>333584790
>it's technically a new game

Except it's not, it's an expansion. Do you even understand what an expansion is?
>>
File: Sima.Yi.full.645081.jpg (338 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Sima.Yi.full.645081.jpg
338 KB, 600x849
>>333584843
Just fuck off already, imbecile.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.