[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good game if I don't care about bunny fanservice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Rabi-Ribi_01.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rabi-Ribi_01.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
Is it a good game if I don't care about bunny fanservice?
>>
>>333377065
no
>>
File: rabiribidakimakura.jpg (320 KB, 938x1412) Image search: [Google]
rabiribidakimakura.jpg
320 KB, 938x1412
>>333377065
You could pirate it and see for yourself
>>
File: Rumi.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rumi.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
It's a very good game and honestly, the fanservice and the story bring it down. The actual gameplay is really good, top stuff. Not saying I dislike fanservice, that's half the reason I bought the game. Just hard to take the story seriously when it tries to be sad or deep when the characters on screen are kawaii bunny girls that are half-naked. The story is awful, it really does bring the game down.

But yes it is a very good game, not perfect. There is an insane difficulty spike after a certain boss. Also while this is very metroidvania, it is very heavily focused on boss fights. More so then the actual exploring often times. There is a in the game where you'll just fight like 15 boss fights in a row just to fight another more badass boss fight but this is late in the game.

If you don't like bullet hell, you might be turned off. I don't like bullet hell and this game certainly didn't win me over on bullet hell in general, it is still okay here.
>>
>>333377065
I love Reisen!
>>
>>333378334
Why is Erina such a slut?
>>
>>333379125
I would be a slut too if I was a cute bunny.
>>
>>333378595
Your waifu hangs out with shady ass people
>>
File: 9969.jpg (947 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
9969.jpg
947 KB, 1280x1280
What boss was the hardest for you guys?

Miriam kicked the shit out of me.
>>
no.
they put in enemies that look exactly like your character, so keeping track of yourself is very tedious.
the story is more bothersome than anything, they force you through a set path for the first hour so you cant explore until you do what they tell you to do.
>>
>>333377065
don't like bunnies?
>>
>>333379970
>they put in enemies that look exactly like your character, so keeping track of yourself is very tedious.
I never had this issue, not even remotely. Erina is the only purple character in the entire game, that's pretty distinct. I do agree about the set path though, there are a lot of plot barriers, some that don't make any sense. You can still do a fair amount of sequence breaking though, it isn't that bad.
>>
>>333379680
Not the hardest, but the most annoying one for me is the Illusion on anything that isn't my main save (with all upgrades). Fucking hate the patterns.
>>
>>333378595
Please stop, my love is not a meme!
>>
>>333379680
I R I S U
R
I
S
U
>>
>>333381805
I know its not anon, I was just filling in for you since you took too long.
>>
>>333382179
Why would I post in this thread? Please don't "fill in" for me.
>>
>>333382257
no
>>
>>333382340
Why do you act like this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.