[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be THE ideal roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: A girl can dream.png (2 MB, 900x1275) Image search: [Google]
A girl can dream.png
2 MB, 900x1275
What would be THE ideal roster?
>>
If this did happen, Ness wouldn't be in the game because he is from a finished trilogy from a game last seen in 2006. The only reason why Ness was in Smash64 was because HAL made the it. And yet, if this game does hapen in the future, people will feel entitled to having Ness.
>>
>Capcom
Mega Man
Zero
Tron Bonne
Leon Kennedy
Jill Valentine
Wesker
Ryu
Chun-Li
Akuma
Morrigan
Felicia
Arthur
Firebrand
Haggar
Amaterasu
Chibiterasu and Kuni
Viewtiful Joe
Sylvia
Dante
Vergil
Phoenix Wright
Monster Hunter
Palico
Frank West
Zack & Wiki
Sissel

>Nintendo
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
DK
Diddy
Link
Zelda
Ganon
Samus
Kirby
Meta-Knight
King Dedede
Fox
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Olimar
Pit
Marth
Lyn
Ness
Captain Falcon
Little Mac
Nikki
>>
>>332610214
>filename
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>332611069
Um, Ness is hardly the only character at risk. Fuck I question if any pokemon would get into this.
>>
File: why.drew.jpg (18 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
why.drew.jpg
18 KB, 288x499
>>332611252
>Chibiterasu and Kuni
>>
>>332611252
the only problem I have with Nintendo is that they have a lot of small characters, that would be awkward to fight in a traditional fighter. Characters like Kirby, Meta knight, Ness, Olimar, etc. It would be hard to make it look like these kind of characters belong.

I'm not ripping on Nintendo character designs or anything, they're some of the best. It's just for a traditional fighting game they'd be kind of awkward. They work in smash because a lot of the game is in the air.
>>
>>332611573

Because they are adorable.
>>
Gene and Geno, don't care about the rest
>>
>Nintendo
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr + Clown Car
Yoshi
Wario
DK
Diddy
--
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
--
Samus
Ridley* (*One of those big characters like the guys in Tatsunoko VS. Capcom)
--
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
--
Fox
Krystal
--
Pikachu
Lucario
Mewtwo
--
Olimar
--
Pit
Viridi or Hades
Medusa
--
Marth
Ike
Lyn
Robin
--
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow

To be honest I'm not very familiar with some of the Capcom characters to make a list for them.
>>
File: 200 percent dense.png (328 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
200 percent dense.png
328 KB, 442x600
>>332611757
>Geno
>A Square Enix character in Nintendo vs Capcom
>>
File: NvC.jpg (242 KB, 1071x527) Image search: [Google]
NvC.jpg
242 KB, 1071x527
>>
>>332610214
>>137101124

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . . . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>332611252
Monster Hunter is a no-go, the creator is really particular about Hunters appearing in crossovers, Palico for sure though.
>>
File: perfect.gif (45 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
perfect.gif
45 KB, 560x582
>>332610214
>Nintendo
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Bowser
Wario
Yoshi
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Midna
Samus Aran
Ridley
Little Mac
Wii-Fit Trainer
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Lucario
Greninja
Gengar
Ike
Corrin
Saki Amimiya
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Captain Falcon
Pit
Palutena
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ness
R.O.B
Karate Joe & Friends (Samurai, Wrestler, Choir Boys, Karate Father)
Reggie Fils-Aime (joke character)

>Capcom
Megaman
Tron Bonne
Zero
Roll
Ryu
Chun-Li
M. Bison
Akuma
C. Viper
Guile
Sakura
Jill Valentine
Chris Redfield
Hunk
Nemesis
Morrigan
Felicia
Hsien-Ko
Lord Raptor
Dante
Trish
Virgil
Arthur
Firebrand
Frank West
Viewtiful Joe
Amaterasu
Strider
Phoenix Wright
Haggar
Monster Hunter
Hayato
Vanessa
Norimaro (joke character)
>>
>>332610214
God, where do I even begin?

All I know is that I would want Ridley, Zero Suit Samus, Wonder Red, maybe Dark Samus, and Sami from Advance Wars on the Nintendo side. Bayonetta as a guest character.

Give me Jill Valentine (BSAA outfit, closer to MvC2 moveset), Cammy, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Lady, Arisen, Mega Man (or at least some MM character ffs, maybe X or even someone like Bass or something), Sigma, Captain Commando, Viewtiful Joe, and maybe Asura on the Capcom side.

This could really be a chance for characters who haven't made it into Smash yet to be in a fighting game.

GOD, I feel like I could go crazy with a full roster but I'm going to go ahead and control myself.
>>
File: don't fucking touch me.png (31 KB, 263x202) Image search: [Google]
don't fucking touch me.png
31 KB, 263x202
>>332611835
>Krystal
>Lyn, but somehow no Hector
>>
>>332610214
It depends, would it be 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3?
What I would like at any rate, but also trying to pick characters that would be better suited for a traditional fighter.
>Capcom
Mega Man
Zero (Mega Man Zero)
Vile
Megaman.EXE
Ryu
Chun-Li
Juri
Akuma
Arthur
Morrigan
Amaterasu
Viewtiful Joe
Phoenix Wright
Asura
Haggar
Leon Kennedy
Wesker
Ada Wong
Monster Hunter
Sissel
Nathan "Rad" Spencer

>Nintendo
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Rosalina
DK
Link
Sheik
Gannondorf
Kirby
Fox
Trainer Red
Mewtwo
Pit
Lucina
Captain Falcon
Little Mac
Samus
Isaac
Inkling
Hero (Custom Robo)
>>
>>332612461
>Asura

Shit, I keep forgetting that's a Capcom game and I love Asura so I'm gonna have to add him to my roster, Captain Commando too in retrospect, I never played a CC game but I know how important the character is to Capcom history.
>>
>>332612667
Shit, I forgot about my man Captain Commando. Throw Ada Wong out and put him there.
>>
>>332612667
>Leon Kennedy
Ah fuck, that's another good one. Been wanting him in a Capcom vs. game forever now.

>Little Mac
That's a good one, especially if they went ahead and threw Balrog or Dudley in there too.

>>332612693
I actually haven't played Asura's Wrath yet myself outside of the demo.
>>
>>332610214
Original smash 64 cast minus jiggly and luigi becomes a Mario alt. replace those two with Marth and little mac. For capcom just use the roster they had for capcom vs tatsunoko
>>
>>332613440
>Dudley vs Little Mac

That has to be in Little Mac's Arcade mode ending or something, it's such a perfect match up.
>>
>>332613440
Give Asura a try. It's a great game that didn't really get recognized as such because Capcom fucked it over with its shitty bussines practices.

Dudley vs Little Mac would be such a fucking hype match. Especially in a vs. style game in which Dudley could get even more crazy with the juggles.
>>
>>332610214
>Nintendo
everyone

>Capcom
everyone
>>
>>332612571
>Forgot about Hector
Sorry, he's the one character I literally hear nothing about.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.