[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: sm64.png (788 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
sm64.png
788 KB, 800x580
AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS
>>
but first, we need to talk about anthony burch
>>
>>332845873
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HENRY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
DAMNNNNNN
>>
>>332845873
>tfw haven't even seen one """""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""""""" today
>>
File: 227711-HAWPSlutz-Header.jpg (20 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
227711-HAWPSlutz-Header.jpg
20 KB, 620x349
>>332846848
you rang
>>
Hi guys.
>>
File: 1454605456059.png (505 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454605456059.png
505 KB, 557x605
When the generator cucks you just right
>>
I'm Henry
>>
>>332845873
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Mario? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about large Mario. I'm not talking about Fire Flower Mario either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Tanuki Mario with the Kuriboh Shoe, equipped with his Metal Cap, a P Wing, the level warp whistle and riding Yoshu. I’m also not talking about Frog Suit Mario with infinite lives and Star, his Hammer Suit (which grant him infinite hammers and maneuverability in water) and a second Star in his inventory, capable of ground pounding and even wall hopping equipped with his Power Plus badge and the forbidden n****r curse word.

I'm talking about QPU Misaligned Mario with 12 hours of built up speed, in a parallel universe and a perfectly lined up scuttlebug, while pressing only one half A press, with TJ "Henry" Yoshi commenting.
>>
https://youtu.be/DPfMATdVN-w

I feel like this is the spiritual successor of the half A press
>>
>>332846986
I am not Henry but I agree with him and think he's a pretty cool guy
>>
An a press really is an A press, though
>>
>>332845873
How about I A press your ass?
>>
Henry here.

Stop forcing this dumb meme. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HALF AN A PRESS.
>>
>>332848798
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HENRY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Fuck off """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Hey man. I have something I've been meaning to say to you. You are a really nice guy. But that's not your problem. It's your memes. Your memes are not epic, they are not dank, and they are in no way spicy. Every meme you post makes me feel like I'm in a time machine because I've seen them all over ten thousand times. Your memes are reddit. I didn't want to say this just because you are so nice, but if I ever see your ancient, decrepit memes on my side of the web again, I'll make sure the next meme you post will be with a speech-to-text program.
>>
>>332845873
Henry was right
>>
>>332849409
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea who I am, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400 posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them.
>>
A DEAL
>>
>>332849409
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HAROLD"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
Dad?
>>
>>332847374
Is there any video game character who could defeat Super Mario?

And I don't just mean Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario, equipped with Hammer Bros. suit, with an arsenal of suits in his inventory as back-up, who can breathe underwater and who defeated the sun itself. I don't mean Super Mario World Super Mario, capable of stomping entire castles to the ground, equipped with Feather Cape for limitless flying. And I don't mean Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario, who can breathe in space, regain a third of his vitality with one coin, and the one who recreated the entire universe from scratch, and who can survive inside a black hole. I don't even mean Paper Mario Super Mario, with the power of all Star Spirits and The Thousand Year Door, with abilities such as Starstorm, Clock Out which stops time, and Supernova, who was actually killed once but came back from hell to the land of the living to destroy his killer; and thus having the ability to freely move between life and the afterlife. I'm talking about Super Mario 64 Super Mario, with the Wing Cap, Metal Cap, Invisible Cap, capable of cloning other beings, with Scuttlebug Jamboree, Goomba Staircase, Goomba Oasis, utilizing Pedro Spot, being able to create HOLPs allowing him to release objects from his hand at any point in space no matter how far away, with the ability to increase his speed to infinite amounts several times the speed of light and inter-dimensional travel to Parallel Universes and back, and being able to misalign the QPUs of his foes trapping them forever in a world they cannot interact with, with all his abilities mentioned before, and prep time.
>>
>tfw you're in a parallel universe where everyone wants to be Anthony Burch
>>
>>332845873
M E M E
E
M
E

O F
F

T H E
H
E

Y E A R
E
A
R
>>
HENRY DID NOTHING WRONG

AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS
>>
No its not
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.