[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and Gentlemen 649$ Combo VR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459466117743.jpg (168 KB, 970x994) Image search: [Google]
1459466117743.jpg
168 KB, 970x994
>>332694987
Kinect failed
Virtual Boy failed
VR Sony® , Playstation® Camera and Playstation® Move fail

Greatness Awaits
>>
File: sony-morpheus-e3-4797-008.jpg (115 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
sony-morpheus-e3-4797-008.jpg
115 KB, 970x727
Greatness Awaits
>>
>>332698872
>Kinect failed
no real way to utilize it other than Dance Central
>Virtual Boy failed
literal prototype-quality hardware released as-is with no support, like the 32X but even less well thought out/executed
>VR Sony® , Playstation® Camera and Playstation® Move fail
I dunno. VR is neat, if probably not worth nearly that much to me. The camera and the move reek of gimmickry, but the combination could make you feel like you were somewhere.

It won't change gaming completely, but I think it has a shot at turning a profit at least, and making VR a more commonplace format.
>>
>>332698872
But sony usually succedes where everyone else fails
look at gaming as a whole for example
>>
File: oyvey.gif (3 MB, 359x329) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.gif
3 MB, 359x329
You're probably going to need to buy ps4.5k for that shit.
>>
>>332699424
If you want to buy a VR, just buy it

Don't need to write a hipster essay
>>
Sony spend 4 billion on VR
65 million on latest Gran Turismo

THEY COULD HAVE RELEASED GOOD GAMES WITH THAT MONEY
>>
>>332698872
You know what is the common factor between those three? All of them need you to move around, you cant just stay quiet as you would with a normal video game. I would happily buy a vr if it didnt mean having to move around like a retard.
>>
>>332700013

>games instead of of gimmicks

thats not how sony operates
>>
>>332700150

And you won't be able to see your bed and your sofa

GOING TO HURT YOUR TOES A LOT ANON
>>
File: read-nigga-read.png (450 KB, 491x565) Image search: [Google]
read-nigga-read.png
450 KB, 491x565
>>332699868
>five fucking lines is an essay
>>
>>332700272
calm down anon
we love you
>>
What gimmick has Sony not abandoned a few months after launch?

Least with PC, you're not dependant on one provider for games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.