[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Namco Please use Denuvo or Im gonna Boycott this game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (142 KB, 607x518) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
142 KB, 607x518
Dear Namco

Please use Denuvo or Im gonna Boycott this game.
>>
too right

#stoppiracy
>>
HAIL DENVO
>>
>>332329672
Why are you so mad that other people can play it for free? I bet the people who bust a nut when a game uses denuvo are fags that either don't know how to pirate or live in a dystopia where they come down on you for it and are just mad at people who can.

Before you say hur dur - freeloader. I actually buy my games. Piracy allows me to play them without using shitty DRM like Steam or other and without resorting to having to buy digital since even physical is cheap. I buy physical to support the dev, publisher and local retailer and then don't even open it.

Piracy also allows games to be archived and be available forever. Companies die, they can lose their code, services change, die or renounce your access but those cracked versions will always be out there and available.
>>
Dear Namco

Please release a second season pass
and re-release the same game but dx12 exclusive, and people who already own it has to pay full price.
fromdrones eat that shit up, tripple your profits
>>
>>332330507

Because Denuvo will reduce amount of cheaters massively ;)

>Piracy also allows games to be archived

Relax, Denuvo will be cracked. in 2 years. each game, because Denuvo is always updating Everytime their DRM is cracked.
>>
>>332330935
I don't see denuvo actually increasing sales though and companies need to pay to use it so they probably don't care for it in that case. Cheeters aren't their biggest concern. Either way there are better anti-cheat measures, a person who pirates doesn't play online in the first place.

So far I have been lucky that no games that interest me have used denuvo because I wouldn't buy a game that uses it. I'm more inclined to buy games that use little or none DRM but that is just me.
>>
>>332330935
>playing online
>piracy
pick one
if pirates can play online that's a game issue and they should implement proper authentication
>>
>>332331536

Denuvo will Actually increase sales.

Piratefags will gonna be forced to buy the games because most of them cant wait 2 more years for cracked denuvo game.

Also most legit (Casual) users wouldn't mind denuvo in a game anyway.
>>
>>332330507
It's not even about playing it for free. I bought the game and the season pass, but don't feel like waiting till mid april (finals crunch time) to play the damn game. The Japanese are playing it, all the Xbox owners can have it, PS4 can play the Japanese version, ecelebs can play it...
>>
LEAK
E
A
K

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

WHEN
H
E
N
>>
File: 1457787844788.jpg (26 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
1457787844788.jpg
26 KB, 720x575
>>332329672
Ok anon I am from bamco, I'm on the case.
>>
>>332332152
how are poorfags gonna increase sales?
>>
>>332333215
Who cares?

They shouldn't be able to get it for free regardless.
>>
>>332332152
>Denuvo will Actually increase sales.
>will
When? A few games even big name ones already use it. None show increase in sales as far as I know and a friend even quoted me that the lattest Fifa that uses it lost sales or something. I don't see dev running to it any time soon.

>>332332314
So you want it TO leak. You obviously don't want it to be unpirateable.
>>
Asking Money from Parents/Uncle/Gramps

Cheap Steam key from russia/ india

Selling somethings.
>>
>>332333473

Rottr PC sold more than Xbone.
>>
>>332333215

>>332333486
>>
File: 1446434323679.jpg (208 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
1446434323679.jpg
208 KB, 899x650
>>332330507
It all sounds like a manifestum of something great. Preach it, brotha!
>>
>>332333590
Did it sell significantly more than the previous game in the series?

>than Xbone.
and? You can't pirate on Xbone. I would understand if you were comparing to a platform you can pirate on, that just means people don't play on Xbone or don't buy that particular game for it.
>>
>>332333590
*comparing 1st month sales
**rotr came out the same week as fallout 4 on xbone
>>
>>332333473
I mean, I hear the complaints about risks of cheating or whatever.

I'm just frustrated that I'm unable to play it. I never pirate games and am perfectly happy to pay for them, but I'd like it to leak just so I can play it in the interim between now and when it releases.
>>
>>332334503
Me too but I hear the version they sent out was easier for reviewers and they were still optimizing for performance with their Twitter announcing a major day one patch coming out. Not to mention proper drivers wouldn't be out yet and the balancing probably isn't the best. You wouldn't be getting the best experience if you played it like that on PC.
>>
>>332334503
for cheating see >>332331887
>>
Boy am I glad that Denuvo starting taking hold right when games started going to shit. If this were 5 years ago it would've stung but since I couldn't be bothered to finish DS2, I can deal with this.
>>
>>332335525
cool.
>>
>>332329672
>I won't buy this game because other people aren't buying it
Why are moralfags so retarded? There's no evidence that piracy is harmful to the industry, why can't you get over it?
>>
File: our logo.png (248 KB, 1000x870) Image search: [Google]
our logo.png
248 KB, 1000x870
>>332329672
oh no, please don't boycott our game
we will comply

sincerely, namco guys
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.