[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats the final verdict for this? It comes out on PC soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 29550.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
29550.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
So whats the final verdict for this? It comes out on PC soon so wondering if its been worth the wait or no.
>>
>>330965331
I heard the trueno was in it. Is that true?
>>
File: umaruisvidya.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
umaruisvidya.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>330965331
Imma bump your shit op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8FnYSypk
>>
>>330965331
I'll start my rant

First of all the game is utter shit but that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it in the future.

Here's why the game is shit

>5 car slots (i wanna own all the cars in the game)
>not every car is fully customizable
>restricted parts
>bad story line especially the acting

from what I understood is and read is, every update DLC is free to download, which creates some potential.
>>
>>330966035
>always online
>>
>>330965331
still doesn't hold a candle to best NFS
>>
IT's rubbish.
>>
>>330966598
with serverside cars and no prediction, too, so if the server is having a bad day or your own connection is, your car jitters all over the place
>>
File: Hot Pursuit 2 box art.jpg (80 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Hot Pursuit 2 box art.jpg
80 KB, 640x908
>I've got him again
>On the overpass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CKhOf3BzY
>>
>>330967020
27-COUNTY, I'VE GOT 'EM AGAIN! SUSPECT IS DRIVING A SILVER MERCEDES, HE'S GOING A HUNDRED PLUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyqOpUSeMYg

>yfw you hear this as you start a five lap knockout race through the parklands while the forest fire rages and the chopper starts dropping bombs
>>
Are little jon and the east side boys in it?
>>
>>330966779
I AM ROCK
>>
whats the name of that blond bitch on a black hoodie?
or am I thinking of another NFS?
>>
what's the best drifting game where I can listen to eurobeat?
>>
>>330968108
No the soundtrack is full of electronic music, dubstep, etc.
>>
>>330968286
Initial D, probably.
>>
The crew Wild run is better tbqh.
>>
>>330968407
yeah but the closest arcade is nearly a hour from me and I can't drive there everyday
>>
>>330968536
Emulate one of the console ports.
>>
>>330965447
yes, go and unleash your inner dagumi
>>
File: Kill me.png (44 KB, 680x533) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.png
44 KB, 680x533
>>330968591
I've got a toaster dude if you could reccomend a a game that runs on pic related i'd be forever grateful
>>
>>330965331
Always Online
>>
>>330968779
PPSSPP, the PSP emulator, should be able to run on that, it'll run on just about anything. Before you find a rom for ID Street Stage, though, work on your fucking cooling. What the hell is going on there, do you have no fans?
>>
>>330968880
this was a shit laptop I got about 1 year ago
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.