[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgaea thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
This is my first Disgaea game. How do i get good?
How am i supposed to know which items/weapons are best for each character?
Are the DLC's worth it?
>>
File: 0008.5-008.jpg (99 KB, 1002x580) Image search: [Google]
0008.5-008.jpg
99 KB, 1002x580
>let's just take a quick trip to the item world
>3 hours later
Well shit, I actually wanted to do the Flonne chapters tonight. Might do them anywan now that everyone is leveled and geared up.

Any must have skills people should learn from their pupils? I assume healing on main characters and battle magic on healers, but otherwise?
>>
>>330253651
>How am i supposed to know which items/weapons are best for each character?
It tells you which weapons a character is good with in their status screen with a letter rank.
>>330254608
>>330254608
>Any must have skills people should learn from their pupils? I assume healing on main characters and battle magic on healers, but otherwise?
Whatever you think will be useful. granted since healing magic is based on RES so unless you have a good RES stat on your Characters, its not really worth it.
>>
>>330255189
>Whatever you think will be useful.
Well anything could be useful. Or nothing, which is what I'm leaning torwards.
I assume there's not point getting other weapon arts, since they rely on the skill your have with said weapon. Magic might be useful, given all characters have good aptitudes in all stats, but I guess going hybrid would be a waste.
>>
>>330255824
Its best to keep magic to magic units since they typically have the INT and SP growth rates to use them the best.
>>
>>330256278
Well, the main characters have 100% aptitudes in all stats I believe, so you could make them great casters if you wanted.
Although since there are more combat stats for physical combat, it would probably be a waste.
>>
>>330256501
Aptitudes just determine how much they get out of equipping items and weapons. 100% just means they get what is on the item and doesn't really have much baring on their actual stat growths, though with enough reincarnating you can push them to be anything you want.
>>
>>330255189
>It tells you which weapons a character is good with in their status screen with a letter rank.
So i can train whatever character to use a weapon of my choice?
>>
>>330257281
Hmm they don't? I though it worked for both.
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>330258324
Correct. It just takes longer to get their weapon levels up if you have give them one they are shit with.
>>
File: 1450474873110.jpg (42 KB, 539x719) Image search: [Google]
1450474873110.jpg
42 KB, 539x719
>>330254608
>flonne chapters
well, guess ill be buying this before the weekend. good thing the division appears to be shit, glad i kept the hype at bay and held off
>>
>>330258785
>being hype for ubishit
>>
>>330258785
I'm talking about the first game.
>>
File: Megumi8.gif (476 KB, 404x672) Image search: [Google]
Megumi8.gif
476 KB, 404x672
>>330258730
I see
Thanks senpai
>>
>>330258860
i was actually more hyped to play a game set in a "faithful recreation" of my home with some friends online, but im the only one with a next gen console, so thats kinda out.
>>
>>330253651
>Are the DLC's worth it?

As a season pass no. As separate characters you like, yes.

Also question. Why would I ever use the diver doors if you don't get stats for skipping levels now?
>>
>>330261137

Because there's 10,000 floors in every single item and it doesn't matter if you skip some.

Duh.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.