[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt the undisputed greatest title in a series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16
Post the game in a series which is the greatest.

I consider Path of Radiance and RD the same game because of save file transfer but RD had some good improvements over RD including better, faster, and smoother combat animations along with more complex story arc.
>>
File: 1428143400679.png (11 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1428143400679.png
11 KB, 480x320
>>323643270
>Complex story arc
Being dumb and complicated doesn't mean its complex.
>>
At least you got PoR being the best right. Base conversations enable development of characters like Jill without having to rely on supports or lengthy cutscenes(as well as other shit like tips on how to beat the next level), bonus exp allows limited "grinding" of units that have difficulty keeping up like Rolf or Mist as well as encouraging low turn runs and alternate goals, best support system period. So much shit that should've stayed in the future games. Only flaws are it obviously keeping some stuff back for the shitty sequel and being easy even on the hardest difficulty mode.
>>
I hate it when /v/ pretends that shitty games are good, just to trick people into buying them.

Only played the internationally released games, and my personal ordering of them:

Path of Radiance > 7 > Sacred Stones > Awakening > Shadow Dragon > Radiant Dawn
>>
>>323643270
Path of Radiance is waaay better than Radiant Dawn. It just had a few loose ends they didn't tie up because they wanted to milk as much money as possible out of an unnecessary sequel.

>Ike doesn't use Axes when he promotes, especially his father's axe
>black knight is assumed dead but isn't so he can come back later in the sequel
>demon God from medallion is never seen

You do the above changes and PoR is almost perfect and Radiant Dawn becomes extremely unnecessary. Oh, and Ike's starting class should be "mercenary", not " ranger".
>>
>>323643270
>RD including better, faster, and smoother combat animations along with more complex story arc

Micaiah and blood pacts.
>>
>>323643270
I have PoR and RD, and I'm wondering do I have to complete PoR to fully enjoy RD? Cause I'm playing PoR and wanna try another Emblem and alternate.

Already beat all the others
>>
Tellius Toddlers don't like RD, OP, and they make up 90% of the le olde hardcore FE fanbase. Delete your thread right now, or else...
>>
>>323644171
Not really. You might appreciate some of the characters more if you play PoR, but the best way to enjoy RD is to pay zero attention to the story. Just don't think about it at all.
>>
>>323643592
Jajaja you are literally a faggot with no life.
>>
>>323644185
But what if i'm a Telliusbabby who likes both games?
>>
File: emerald.jpg (124 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
emerald.jpg
124 KB, 1440x1080
The game has one flaw.
>>
First person to say Awakening is the best gets their waifu stabbed
>>
>>323643592
I call bait.

State your reasons for your shit order so I can know if you are just pretending or if you are legitimately this retarded.
>>
>>323644171
Don't worry about it, you can play both.
>>
>>323643270
Okay FE newfag here. I've only played Awakening and I loved it at first until I replayed it and realized how flawed it is. What does /v/ consider the pinnacle of the FE series?
These are the ones I've heard are the best:
>Path of Radiance
>Blazing Sword
>Geneaology of the Holy War
>Thracia 776

Anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>323644171
I'd actually say playing RD before PoR is preferable, that way you won't get too attached to any particular fanwank pairing and actually get to enjoy RD's story.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
>>323643592
>awakening above radiant dawn
>>
>>323644364
OR ELSE....
>>
Best Super Smash Bros?

imo its
Melee<64<Smash4<<<<Brawl
>>
>>323644892

um no, its prolly
64 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sm4sh v Melee <<<<<< brawl
>>
>>323644625
>>323644567
>>323644291
Thanks anons

>>323644623
I really liked Binding Blade and Sacred Stones the best. Try Binding Blade
>>
>>323644623
>>Path of Radiance
Excellent game in all respects. Jap version has a decent difficulty setting, the story is pretty simple but without any glaring errors, characters are pretty well developed due to support conversations, gameplay mechanics are quite good, maps are good. Potentially the best in the series if you care about character development and stuff as well as overall gameplay
>>Blazing Sword
It's OK. The difficulty (on HHM) is pretty balanced, characters have some development, story is kind of retarded, and overall level design is decent. It's a lot more character focused than earlier games which is important to some people.
>>Geneaology of the Holy War
Not that great as a SRPG (kind of repetitive, your units typically wipe out entire armies on an enemy phase, etc) but the gameplay isn't quite bad either as there's some stuff you can do with proper positioning, creative strategies accommodated by staves, etc. More notable for other aspects such as the grand scale of the game, good music/atmosphere, interesting story (though somewhat barebones), and overall innovation.
>>Thracia 776
Gameplay mechanics are simple but allow a large amount of depth, overall it's consistently enjoyable to play because it features the best level design I've ever seen in a SRPG and encourages you to use a wide variety of strategies. A little on the easy side if you know what you're doing, but despite the weak enemies the game doesn't really let you bruteforce your way through; the challenge comes from specific map design stuff. The story is decent and music is very fitting. Overall the best for anyone who really likes the SRPG genre.
>>
>>323644671
>le awakening is bad maymay
rd is shit and no amount of nostalgia faggotry will change that. it is a massive step down from por and you fucking know it teliusbaby.
>>
>>323644623
The SNES games are an acquired taste and in many ways are very different from what the series became after the GBA games, anyone that says they are flat out the best is trying way too hard to sound like a hardcore fanboy.

Every single FE has been flawed in some way or another, there hasn't yet been one that managed to hit the sweet spot in every possible aspect. Some of them did hit more sweetspots than the rest, though. Some of them hit some sourspots, too. Some of them were throughly consistent at the expense of not being very impressive in any particular aspect.

Pick your poison.
>>
Thracia 775 is better and harder than any other FE game, but PoD is the best of the localized games.
>>
>>323645930
>le rd is bd meme
>massive step down from por

Found the telliusbabby.
>>
I think Geneaology is the best thing to come from FE, but admittedly it's designed so differently that from a gameplay perspective I almost don't want to call it a FE game.
>>
>>323643270
>more complex

There's nothing complex about it. One most contrived plot points I've ever seen (bloodpact) forces drama. Then you go kill a god classic JRPG style. Wheeeee.

If you're considering them the same game RD only serves to pull PoR down. PoR is pretty damn good; so if you consider it the best that's reasonable.
>>
>>323643592
I agree
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 256x319) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 256x319
Nostalgiafags will try to say it's CE

protip: it's not
>>
FIRE EMBLEM THREAD!!!!
>>
>>323643270
That is not New Mystery.
>>
>>323643270
I found RD the most fun out of the FE games. It's a giant clusterfuck of a story structure and ass pulls left and right, but god damn is it fun. Too bad a lot of characters (tormod) get sandbagged really hard.
The only other FE game I REALLY liked was FE7 but that's more of a nostalgic reason.
>>
Ashnard did nothing wrong
>>
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood is the best in the series.
>>
>>323644623
I agree with all of the games you listed except for Thracia 776. That game is hard as fuck, without cheats, its almost impossible to have a perfectionist playthrough without resetting dozens of times or having the best of luck. Xavior, the general guy is almost impossible to recruit without having each civilian aligned with their respective knight successfully. Thracia 776 is harder than Darks Souls 1&2 combined.
>>
File: FEnohr.jpg (133 KB, 640x571) Image search: [Google]
FEnohr.jpg
133 KB, 640x571
>>323644623
The four games you mentioned along with this game are the only ones that legitimately can be called best in the franchise.
>>
>>323645916
Radiant Dawn was good for giving Elincia some depth and having more structured gameplay but that's about it. The fact they removed supports, dumbed down some characters for the sake of Micaieh, and a greatly underdeveloped Dawn Brigade doesn't help.

>>323643574
>>323643668
Path of Radiance is undeniably the best Fire Emblem Game in the series because the majority of the characters there feel like people and aren'twalking anime tropes. It helps that the gameplay is balanced, and completing chapters in a timely fashion regards you with exp points you can freely distribute to any character without wasting time grinding like you do in Awakening and Fates. The only flaws this game had was the voice acting(during the cutscenes), and slightly tame difficulty, beyond that game is loads of fun.

>>323643592
Path of Radiance>Genealogy>Mystery of the Emblem>Sacred Stones>Blazing Sword>>Radiant Dawn>Awakening>Thracia 776>Binding Blade>Shadow Dragon>>>>>>Gaiden
>>
>>323649163
Don't forget that PoR has the best system for building support, allowing you to build the supports you want without having to gimp your tactics to build hearts. Plus the fact that a lot of the supports are able to know about where in the plot they are being seen so they actually have some weight aren't just irrelevant bullshit like awakening.
>>
>>323649163
You are conveniently forgetting the most glaring flaw of PoR

It's fucking braindead easy. Literally no challenge whatsoever.
>>
>>323648081
That's total bullshit. Unless by "perfectionist" you're including having the lowest possible turncount. I guarantee you I can recruit all the characters and get at least an A rank without resetting the game once. Try using some basic tactics before you claim it's so luck based.
>>
>>323649582
"Slightly tame" doesn't cut it
>>
File: 1443183652645.jpg (131 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
1443183652645.jpg
131 KB, 800x799
>>323643270
>Only FE game with a Female Lord that has a character arc
>Most interesting Female Lord so far

There's only one choice.
>>
File: 1437460531250.png (195 KB, 800x844) Image search: [Google]
1437460531250.png
195 KB, 800x844
>>323649782
I knew I wasn't alone in loving Sacred Stones.
>>
>>323645930
>awakening was my first fire emblem
Awakening had some good features, but the story sucked, maps were garbage, and it was unbelievably easy. Best thing about it is the waifus
>>
>>323643270
I have mixed feelings on Radiant Dawn. On one hand, it shows the logical result of all of the pain and grief that were central themes in Path of Radiance. On the other, it felt sort of weird having so many ancient historical reveals that almost seem like re-writes.
>>
>>323646209
Thracia 776 seems engaging at first but truth be said, I didn't have fun with the game on my first playthrough. No configurable difficulty, fatique system, terrible RNG, tons of weak units, capturing system flawed, no supports and plenty of empty characters. In fact when I started losing units by ch.5(out of bad luck), I started caring less for them and by ch. 15, I didn't give a damn of who I disposed up. The only characters I cared about with my Marreeta and Briggid because they actually had some spotlight. Leif himself became intolerable and dragged everyone to their deaths. Easily one of the worst FE lords out there.

>>323646467
Genealogy of the Holy War was great, story-telling is complex for a SNES game and engaging diffulty but I felt there were much to be desired in terms of characterization, I felt a good majority of the characters were empty, especially the cavelier dudes that were with Sigurd and the children characters after ch 6. The characters I cared about were Arya, Lewyn, Fury, Oiyfey, Arvis, Ishtar and Sigurd. The rest I could hardly care about although the manga made some characters like Lex, Ishtar,etc more interesting.

Ultimately Path of Radiance won in terms of characterization and story, gameplay is balanced, and you get rewarded for completing a map and remains solid til the end. In Genealogy is phenomenal for the first 5 chapters but after that it starts to go down with the children characters and Seliph who is no where near as good or interesting as his father, and then you have that cliche final battle between him and Julius.
>>
>>323645930

gameplay wise it's great, the writing is just unfocused / a complete clusterfuck and no character has any decent development
>>
>>323649597
Well good for you but many of the characters were simply empty and uninteresting, and the story itself wasn't interesting, unless you have tons of disposable time at hand, there is literally no reason to have a perfectionist streak for a game that just seamingly drags and has no charm to it whatsoever other that its tied to Judgrel. Not everyone has enough time at their hands to play video games at increadibly tough difficulties. For me unless they are rewarding(like Genealogy was and kept every unit alive without resets), I don't see a reason to be emotionally invested in hardcore games like Thracia 776 or Dark Souls just because of their "difficulty." That's not good enough to make a game "good" for me.
>>
>>323645930
Awakening had great voice acting, great gameplay mechanics and colorful characters but otherwise the story was sh*t, and maps were unoriginal. Also plenty of anime tropes and sh*t supports.

>>323649782
>>323650013
Erika and Elincia were best female lords. Lyn was good but felt more like a tutorial character and Lucina was kinda lacking in personality.

>>323646209
Thracia was a sh*t game with a sh*t lord was glad Kaga got booted out. Good thing GBA games came along to rescue the series from that dump.
>>
>>323652013
>game with the best level design
>shit
I bet you like to only seize the throne and kill all enemies every single chapter
>>
File: 1418022239442.png (50 KB, 158x214) Image search: [Google]
1418022239442.png
50 KB, 158x214
>>323652013
>Lucina was kinda lacking in personality.
>but Erika didn't
>>
>>323651185
>"difficulty"
It's not really "difficulty", the appeal of FE5 is the level design. Some people enjoy the gameplay of TRPGs and thus enjoy the finely crafted experience that is FE5.

>dark souls
And Dark Souls' appeal is more about atmosphere, exploration, worldbuilding, etc. than difficulty. The combat is slow and deliberate and is generally fair and rewarding. The game isn't particularly hard; you can win without even a semblance of skill if you just level up a bit and chug estus.

Basically, you like some Fire Emblem games despite the tactics mechanics and thus dislike FE5. However that doesn't make the game bad and you should recognize that much.
For example, I'd recommend you check out Der Langrisser whereas I'd recommend a TRPG fan to play Langrisser II instead.

>>323652013
>sh*t
Hi, welcome to 4chan. Please lurk until you turn 18.
>>
>>323652275
I like mission variety as much as the next guy but that doesn't change the fact that Thracia is a bad game. They give you tons of characters you won't give a sh*t about except for their stats and the story is b-o-r-i-n-g. Leif as a character just fuckin sucks. If every FE game were like that shit the series would be dead by now. As much as I like some of the older games, I think its time to move on with the newer stuff, not everything that's old is great and not everything thats new sucks, gotta give something else a chance. If we continue the way we are we're gonna alienate a lot of people from FE just because of our snobby FE elistist mindset we like to project to others. That's not healthy for a fandom and its already bad enough as it is we get branded with other Nintendo fanboys as whiny nostigic fans altogther. The only fanbase I can think of being as polarizing as the FE is the Smash fanbase.
>>
File: Dead-space-2-image-scary.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dead-space-2-image-scary.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>
>>323643270
haven't play PoR, but RD was just a giant mess of a game. If RD sucks, I can't imagine how much PoR must suck.
>>
>>best
>>radiant dawn
You're goddamn right
>>
>>323653054
I love this fagots who loves path of radiance but hate radiant dawn, wich is one hell of a game, if you don't agree proceed to kill yourself fagg.
>>
>>323644623
Make sure you do the Soren ending when you play Ike's games
>>
>>323652763
Alright dude, whatever suits your taste, I just don't think "level design" is enough to carry a game forward in the case of an SRPG. That would work for a Mario or Zelda game as those are heavily reliant on gameplay but in FE's case, I believe its a combination of gameplay, and characters that's important to carry it forward. If Thracia had a few memorable characters or a decent story, it would be worth playing. SRPGs in my opinion are driven by characterization above all. If there aren't any characters you're emotionally interested in, its not worth playing at all, even if the difficulty or level designed are attuned to your taste, cause unlike Mario and Zelda, which have great music, and scenarios to accompany them for the lack of characterization and are greatly accessible from a gameplay perspective to others, SRPGs don't have this. SRPGs are a whole different subset within the RPG genre that require engaging roleplaying elements.
>>
>>323643668
You're opinion is shit you dumbass, radiant dawn as a sequel is superb, and as a standalone game is excellent, so please kill yourself.
>>
File: laughing dwarf fortress player.jpg (43 KB, 384x315) Image search: [Google]
laughing dwarf fortress player.jpg
43 KB, 384x315
>go into an "undisputed best game" thread
>dispute every opinion
>now they're objectively wrong

I
M
P
I
S
H
>>
currently playing rd for the first time, about to start part 3

the story is moving a mile a second, so much happens and you're thrust into it, it's clear the game was rushed out just from that (and the completely gutted supports)

however I'm so glad the map design and gameplay didn't suffer too, but it's easy to imagine that elincia's story was going to have more chapters at first
>>
>>323643270
NO
O

SUPPORTS
U
P
P
O
R
T
S
>>
File: ohohohohohohohohohoho.jpg (367 KB, 800x1038) Image search: [Google]
ohohohohohohohohohoho.jpg
367 KB, 800x1038
>>323643270
>>
RD is the weakest modern game

A few good design decisions does not excuse that the majority of the game was poorly thought out and most of the new mechanics badly implemented

And let's not even talk about the character assassination and story
>>
>>323653729
>>no supports
>>implying is a bad thing
>>probably likes meme awakening and their waifus
>> literally a faggot
Consider to end yourself
>>
>>323643270
Genealogy is my favorite
being able to deploy EVERYONE is awesome, the story is great, the characters are cool, and the maps are difficult enough without being too much.
The two bad thing about it is the several turns of walking and unbalance between classes

if the game had some sort of way to just set up waypoints so everyone just went in a direction without you needing to give the order every turn, and the balance was fixed, it would be a perfect, 10/10 game.

worst game is radiant dawn
unnecessary sequel, bad characters, no support convos is enough to outshine anything it does good. And if you're gonna say "gameplay is most important" then it's still worse then shadow dragon and the sequel, and doesn't do enough unique shit to be on the same level as genealogy (and both are unbalanced so they're tied there)

haven't played awakening or the gba one that didn't come to the US.
>>
>>323653821
Someone pay you to literally write so much shit?
Radiant dawn literally is overwhelmed with a lot of useful mechanics, and the story is consistent with path of radiance, yeah some PoR characters got butchered but there were only the ones no one gave a fuck.
>>
>>323653987
Here is an example of a real faggot
>>
>>323654026
The multiple parties thing alone was a fucking trainwreck and that was the core of the game

The third promotion thing was a bad idea and heavily limited who you could take to endgame since you were so limited in who could do it

Class balance was absolutely fucked

Difficulty was fucked and they knew it which is why they added mid map saves

And no, most of the PoR characters were badly done, including Ike
>>
>>323654078
>he doesn't like my favorite game? Better call him a faggot
faggot
>>
File: Siglud.png (1 MB, 808x1168) Image search: [Google]
Siglud.png
1 MB, 808x1168
>>323653908
Nice meme attempt fag.

Supports add all sorts of replay value to the game and allow all sorts of world building. Not that you know anything about this because RD niggers are worse than awakening fags.
>>
>>323654206
You're right, but why'd you post a pic of Sigurd with that?
FE4 did have some support-like conversations, but nowhere near the level of the GBA ones or PoR.
>>
>>323654130
>>implying multiple party's was a bad choice of design
The fuck are you talking about, the idea is great, what bas bad was the execution in some sort, because literally one party can be really descompensated but other than that it was ok.
>>difficulty fucked up
Oh my fuck you are souch a dumb motherfucker, PoR was the one descompensated with literally 0 difficultly on hard that's fucked up, not this.
>>
>>323654206
>add all sorts of replay value to the game
The amount of shit I found out on subsequent playthroughs of 7 is absurd.
Dart, Wil, Rebecca support trio is pretty much the definition of what every game should do with supports.
>>
>>323654351
>fucked up
fucked up in that it was all front-loaded.
RD might be the easiest pre-awakening after you get the whole party back
>>
>>323654484
>>radiant dawn more easy than path of radiance

The hell are you smoking?
Path of radiance is easy as fuck, doesn't even compare with FE6, FE7 let alone the hard level of radiant dawn, is FE8-tier in terms of how easy the game is.
Shadow dragon is a shit remake and doesn't even deserves to be mentioned, and meme awakening is in the middle of path of radiance and the first game boy ones in terms of how hard it is.
>>
>>323653774
>>
>>323654665
do you understand words you fucking faggot?
I didn't say "RD is the easiest game". The game on average may be harder, but after some point, the difficulty plummets. That's what people mean when they say it was "fucked up".

And before you say
>every FE game does that
usually much closer to the endgame. Most of the time it's steady climb and then a slow drop in terms of difficulty, but RD starts high and ends low.
>>
>>323654915
>>laguz kings low the difficult
Don't use them you dirty scumbag, the endgame gets much better without them.
>>
>>323654665
>SD is shit meme

And here we go
>>
>>323649582
>>323649641
Path of Radiance may be "easy" to hardcore gamers but to me, it felt just about right. Accessible gameplay, great characters, great protogonist, good story, and great music its fun to play. I do agree though that difficulty options should be available for people who want a lunatic challenge but I'm happy with what we got, hope future Fire Emblem games can take a cue from this one. Fire Emblem should aim to be more accessible but without alienating both old and newer fans alike. The new Fire Emblem should aim to modernize and add new features like they did in Fates but they shouldn't forget about making interesting characters or battles with it.
>>
>>323655150
But is shit, his first remake literally do everithing better 10 years before, and also added the fucking sequel in the same cartridge.
>>
Which has the worse story, Fates or RD?
>>
>>323655150
Wasn't SD the one where you had to get characters killed to get the sidequests, or am I confusing it with another remake?
>>
>>323655493
>>radiant dawn bad story meme
Literally no, but I haven't played fates so don't know
>>
>>323655532
Yeah is shadow dragon, literally a retarded mechanic, I used gamesharks to skip that crap
>>
>>323653908
Supports give you more insight to the character to make you feel like they are people and are just disposable units in your team. They give you a reason to care about your character outside of their usefulness as a unit. If they are a good character you're gonna work twice as hard to train them to make them better.

PoR, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, and Genealogy for instance give you an example to actually care about your unit character and make you think twice before disposing of them.
>>
>>323655098
well, you say that, and then when there's an FE game that allows grinding, people include that as "reasons the game is too easy" even though you don't have to grind ever

People also include that one oldass wizard from the gba games that can beat the endboss alone in the "reasons the endgame of that game is too easy".

Any challenge from a cartain point of RD on, is self-inflicted, and that's no good.
>>
>>323655640
It just feels completely counter-intuitive.
I mean, doesn't the vast majority of the playerbase immediately reset whenever someone dies?
>>
File: 1450724193178.jpg (33 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
1450724193178.jpg
33 KB, 500x268
>>323643270
>screenshots look worse than PS2 games
>>
>>323655736
It's there to encourage replaying the game on one of the higher difficulties.
>>
File: 1436709009788.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436709009788.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
Soren is best waifu
>>
>>323655685

Base Convos, son.
>>
>>323653729

There are supports, just not support conversations. And considering how dumb support conversation usually are, I appreciate RD for giving me flexibility without pretending to do something "deep."
>>
>>323656000

Trips confirm.
>>
>>323643270
'no'

5 > 4 > 10 > 12 > 7 > 6 > 8 > 11 > 9 > 13

how the fuck could you think path of radiance was one of the better ones
>>
>>323657153
i dunno, how the fuck could you think 9 and 13 are worse than the concentrated ass that is 8, 11 and 6
>>
Can someone please rank the SNES games? I booted up mystery of the emblem, but the other two seem a lot more modern
>>
>>323656653
Are you seriously suggesting that the handful of base conversations are in any way equal to supports?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.