[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no wavedashing >no dash-dancing >no l-cancelling >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: zwiiu.png (186 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
zwiiu.png
186 KB, 250x352
>no wavedashing
>no dash-dancing
>no l-cancelling
>no fastfallers
>2 hit combos
>basically infinite shield
>no ground to air momentum
>magnet ledges
>sharing is caring ledges
>less balanced than Melee
>best player is autistic fat chilean manchild

Why is Brawl v2.5 getting any sort of attention on a competitive level when it completely neuters everything that makes Melee fast and exciting? This game is like taking hockey and turning it into golf
>>
>>323580886
Nintendo has been using the FGC to promote the game. Insulting, given Sakurai's hatred of it.
>>
>It is what it is
>not true
>Pointless, added difficultly for no good reason
>now your just shitposting
>Also totally false, clearly never seen the game played before
>Shields are the weakest they've ever been
>valid point
>valid point
>much better than ledge hogging for kills
>total bullshit

What compels Meleefags to sperg out over 4? Especially with most of it being bullshit. Watch a actual match before you copy n paste from r/melee
>>
>smash
>combos
>>
>>323581589
>Nintendo is leeching off the FGC to promote splatoon

That's all it is. Ninty just saw the opportunity for free advertising, they contribute little or nothing to the tourneys they sponsor
>>
>>323581853
>Zero
>no a autistic sperg
?
>>
>>323581853
people are just bad that's why they are upset

Actual good smash players enjoy every game at a competitive level even if they don't compete in it
>>
>>323581853
This

And
Shows they never played
>>
>2 hit combos
what about the uair to uair to uair to uair to uair to uair kill off the top, op?
>>
>>323581853
There literally is no dash dancing in sm4sh, standing in one spot and pivoting around is not dash dancing, there's no opportunity for footsies or baiting

>shields are weakest they've ever been
o i am laffin, shields are one of the strongest options in sm4sh, moves are too slow for any decent shield break options, and even after the increased shield stun, it's still way too easy to break away from shield pressure. Not to mention it takes a few seconds to go from an almost broken shield to a fully powered shield

Also combos in sm4sh are as follows
0-80%: dthrow->uptilt x 10
80+%: dthrow-> aerial, opponent flies too far away
>>
>>323582194
I was refering to Melee being more balanced than 4. 4 Sheikis the best but doesn't totally invalidate the bottom half of the roster like Melee Space Animals and Sheik Chain grabs.

Zero is a sperglord though yes but he honestly isnt so bad. Dabuz is easily the biggest faggot in Smash 4s scene however
>>
>playing any of this shit
>>
>>323582820
They nerfed shields in patch 1.1.0, and several characters have attacks that eat shields for breakfast, plus shieldstun was increased so it's a lot harder to grab out of shields.
>>
>>323582820
>use unsafe on shield moves
>suprised when it gets them punished

How about watching a combo video or some high level play you twitch stream monster, literally every character can combo without the use of downthrow to start off.
>>
>>323580886
Why do melee fans throw this autistic shitfits about Sm4sh? I don't like SFIV, but I just don't play it, not make a dozen threads a day about how shit it is, and how much better Super Turbo was.

Hell, they're even lucky enough to have melee still be played competitively, so they don't even have the excuse of it having replaced their favorite game.
>>
>>323583039
>going into threads about things you hate solely to whine about how much you hate them

Try talking about things you like in threads about things you like, you emo pussy.
>>
both these games bore the fuck out of me watching them

melee's full of flowchart pigshit as well, but it's by far the closest to the "optimal smash game" that i want, with the overall best physics and match pacing. i just dont enjoy it anymore because all of the characters im partial to are complete dogshit

im fine with sharing is caring ledges in a vacuum, because hogging the ledge to end a stock is fucking stupid to me. but Smash 4's aggressive recovery buffs, floatier fall speed, wide blast zones and magic ledge snap range all feed off each other to basically eliminate cool off stage play
>>
>>323583209
How else will they get attention?
>>
>>323580886

It's pathetic to still be crying over Melee like this.
>>
File: watch dog of considerable age.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
watch dog of considerable age.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>323580886
>>
File: hax money.webm (1 MB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
hax money.webm
1 MB, 1278x720
fuck smash 4, post webms featuring Hax
>>
>2 hit combos

I can pull off a 12 hit combo with mario.
>>
>>323580886
Why is Smash Bros in general getting any sort of attention on a competitive level? It's a fucking party game for children, and people take it seriously.
>>
>>323583408
please count the amount of characters that have won majors in smash 4 compared to melee
>>
And this is the reason people hate the smash fanbase. You people can't agree that all of the games are fun, including Brawl without the hacks. You guys always shit on one another about which is the best, when it all depends on preference and opinion. The best is obviously 64 since it never gets dogged out for not being like your precious obsolete version.
>>
>>323580886
It's a kids game you fucking drone.
>>
File: 1427910189862.webm (825 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427910189862.webm
825 KB, 1280x720
>>323583523
Throw into utilt into dair or something? Not really the same.
>>
there's a clear thirst for a new competitive-leaning Smash, but i dont think the installment that pleases everyone is gonna come from Nintendo

NoA is a non-autonomous benign growth of NoJ; the latter thinks "what works in Japan is what works everywhere else", and thus NoA is trying to turn the screws on Splatoon as an "eSport" since the game is doing phenomenally well in Japan but was basically a fun flash-in-the-pan diversion everywhere else since it lacks infrastructure and online features that were standardized in the genre since 2004

i dont know where else to rant but in this thread. Nintendo's sponsorship of Genesis is basically just gonna result in Splatoon ads
>>
>>323583606
So fucking much this, I can't think of any other fandom in this sub that always degenerates threads into total civil war. Even mainline SMT/personafags don't butt their heads against each other with this kind of obsession.
>>
>>323583580
Well seeing how Zero has won most of the majors and only uses the best character thats not a really valid point. Brawl Meta Knight didnt take every single Brawl major does that mean he isnt broken?

Melee fox is in his own fucking tier, chaingrabs by Marth n Shiek invalidate everyone in Melee who isnt a high tier. No character in Smash 4 invalidates half the roster like that. Zero is just that much better than everyone and that isnt even going to last much longer, ZSS, Mario n Robin have come very close to beating Zero
>>
>>323583710
>epitome of smash skill is fucking juggles
Lel
>>
>>323583748
The fuck are you babbling about? Splatoon did better in the US than it did in Japan. And are you STILL bitching about no ingame voice chat when you have much better options in Skype and other online chat programs? And voice chat in itself is only good when you're playing with your friends, try to get a bunch of random people you only see for three minutes to do anything and you'll go deaf from the inanity.
>>
The only non sperg in Melee is Armada who has a real job as a teacher. HBox is an engineer but daddy issues up the ass. Mango will never do better than retail monkey. I've been to Smash locals and Melee kids have eSports celeb as a career goal, the Smash 4 players have college degrees and play games as a hobby. You see these Melee posts and it's clear this is the case across the country. Smash 4 players can actually take the joke that they are playing party games competitively. Melee fans going full retard at every opportunity only drives the point home.
>>
Why do people miss the ledge hogging mechanic from Melee? It's such a terrible way to get a win
>>
>>323583558
Go have a tantrum somewhere else you shit headed meat sack.
>>
>>323584048

>No character in Smash 4 invalidates half the roster like that
sheik beats 70% of the cast with fair and needles.
>>
it's been 14 years, youre not getting a new competitive smash

that Smash 4 you all hate so much was at 11+ million copies back in like May, and Nintendos not gonna shift gears in one of the last franchises they have that turns any heads

there's no other franchise fanbase that's so split, it's a joy to watch
>>
>>323584048
>No character in Smash 4 invalidates half the roster like that
>Sheik, ZSS, or Rosalina against the bottom 30 characters assuming neither are terrible players
whew
>>
>>323584048

Brawl MK > Melee Fox.

Also, a ton of top tier Melee players say Marth is the best character in Melee, or at least equal to Fox.
>>
>>323583828
I play the fuck out of every installment of Smash including PM, but I can still manage to pick up the controller to another fighting game and understand its fundamentals. I dont bitch that every other game doesnt play like Smash, I like Smash because it plays different from everything else. You can simply adapt and learn the game more if he actually thinks thats all there is to offer.
>>
>>323583710
Well Mario can combo anything off dtilt. A good one is fireball into d tilt, up tilt, up tilt, into up air x2 and finish off with dair for about 60-75 percent
>>
>>323582194
>m2k or Mang0
>not just as autistic
>>
File: smash 4 ledges.png (171 KB, 446x572) Image search: [Google]
smash 4 ledges.png
171 KB, 446x572
>>323584216
because it meant you couldn't recover almost every time easily.

if you're you're getting ledge hogged you probably made a big mistake and deserve to die for it.
>>
File: RealDownrightEft.webm (592 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
RealDownrightEft.webm
592 KB, 600x338
>>323584095
No, but combos are very cool and fun. Don't know why Sakurai basically took out combos, or made them super small. He's even patched out combos before. Fuck, Ganondorf I don't think has a single 3 hit combo in Smash 4.
>>323584406
Dtilt combos now? How useful is it? Can you just DI out or what?
>>
I play for fun, so fuck all of you and your insistence on having unproductive threads like this every few days.
>>
>>323584468
well m2k is confirmed to have autism so that's obvious
>>
>>323584332
add Sonic to the list too

what an awful moveset design
>>
>>323582615
Just the same as grab to grab to grab to grab to grab to grab to grab to up smash(Fox) / fsmash(Marth) that melee had. Such a deep game!
>>
>>323584048

Sheik fucks over every heavy, even Bowser.

She's pretty much broken.

But the difference between Sheik being broken and broken characters in past installments is PATCHES. So yeah, this could theoretically end up as the most balanced to date, but ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>323583710
>AriqueNuubs
been 4 years already and only like 1 combo video has surpassed it desu
>>
>>323584573
I don't think you understand, juggles are the lowest and easiest form of combo, so by flaunting that shit its like bragging about being able to do command normals.
>>
>>323584216
I always see ignorant posters saying "lelelel edge hog is easy win what a stupid mechanic"

You're not going to win a match just by running to the edge and hanging from it, the only way it's a guaranteed kill is if they are at the furthest reach of their up-b and can't land on stage (still an easy edgeguard if there was no edge hogging)

It really just adds another option to cover, giving more chances for mixups and mindgames.

I don't understand how anyone can defend free magnet ledges. In smash 4 when you're approaching from below (usually a bad position to be in) it's actually better because you can just warp to the ledge with your overpowered up-b from any spot, while your opponent is forced to wait on stage for you to return
>>
>>323584573
>Fuck, Ganondorf I don't think has a single 3 hit combo in Smash 4.
SideB > Dtilt > Uair
>>
>>323582002
Play Smash 64 sometime
>>
File: UltimateWhirlwindAmericancrow.webm (512 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
UltimateWhirlwindAmericancrow.webm
512 KB, 600x338
>>323584724
Yeah I watch it the most out of every combo video.
>>323584753
Kek.
>>323584805
Not a combo.
>>
>>323584259
>>323584332
Thats a hard match up not invalidation. Bowser can beat a Sheik needles fairs in 4 alot easier than he could against Fox waveshining or a Chain Grab he cant escape from Ice Climbers or Sheik in Melee.
>>323584372
Yet Fox is SS tier in Melee. Guess Samus is the best character in Melee because she has a neutral matchup with Fox like Marth
>>
>>323584651
i bet you're the type of faggot who does them on cpu with no di and then calls them easy.

only like 5 people are consistent with those cg and it only really works on FD, which is a retarded stage anyways
>>
>>323584486
ledge trumping offers a valid opportunity to attack off stage with a back air or a counterpart of some type. ledge hogging is literally easy kills due to Melee's heavy gravity. Melee fans revel over the amount of technical skill involved in play, but ledge hogging is literally just grabbing a ledge and doing a slow getup while an opponent is trying to recover.
>>
>>323584316
>11+ million

That's like the amount of WiiU sales.
>>
>>323580886
You don't even need to list most of that shit. Just say "NO JUMP MOMENTUM".

I mean, the game is still torn down by uninteresting newcomers, bad stages, and horrendous items, but the most important part of a game is the gameplay, and they fucked up the physics so badly.
>>
>>323584853
>Not a combo.
Except it is?
>>
>>323583209
Part of autism is the lack of empathy or understanding that other people share other interests or thoughts.

Meleefags are incapable of understanding that not absolutely everyone else shares their exact thoughts on something they don't like, and thus get frustrated when anyone partakes in it, especially if they enjoy it.

I used to give behavioral therapy, it's actually pretty heart breaking seeing someone struggle to live with Autism in their day to day life.
>>
>>323584853
Dude EWGF into standing 1 lmao
>>
File: 1411362364054.webm (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1411362364054.webm
1 MB, 600x338
>>323584980
No, you can tech the side b.
>>
>>323584573
Mario could always combo out of dtilt it has very low knock back. Until high percentages it will combo into something
>>
>>323584753
Stop trying to compare street fighter to smash, you obviously know nothing about either of them
>>
Melee doesn't have Ryu
Or Cloud
Or Bayonetta
>>
>>323584956
>uninteresting newcomers
>megaman
>pacman
>ryu
>cloud strife
>bayonetta
>little mac
>shulk
>robin
>duck hunt
>>
>>323585203
Thanks for proving my point for me, but it wasn't really necessary.
>>
smash 4 doubles is amazingly fun tho

especially after trimming the exploitey doubles bullshit like pocket/bucket/psi magnets
>>
>>323584259
I easily beat a fair+needle whore with Mario while spamming the growth taunt. I'm not even that good. Shiek is easy to pick up but nearly anyone can adapt to beating her.
>>
>>323585049
And if the opponent doesn't tech then you can make the tilt and the aerial, making a combo.
>>
>>323585157
>>323585203

another reason why sm4sh fags are cancerous, they only care about shiny new DLC characters, not about gameplay
>>
File: kage.png (35 KB, 76x207) Image search: [Google]
kage.png
35 KB, 76x207
>>323584936
>but ledge hogging is literally just grabbing a ledge and doing a slow getup while an opponent is trying to recover

found the guy with shit DI
>>
File: AngryWelldocumentedBull.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AngryWelldocumentedBull.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>323585040
I don't think anyone in the world is arguing with what you're saying. I'm aware a lot of juggles are easy. I've never said anything to the contrary. I don't think a single smash player would disagree, smash is all about controlling movement.
>>323585330
Because they could get out, it's not a combo. If the opponent doesn't airdodge and I just keep jumping and I uair 50 times, does that make it a combo?
>>
>>323584947
You are right, but I don't see your point.
>>
>>323585330
if the opponent doesn't do anything I can hit him with anything making anything a combo :)
>>
>>323585313
Why are they not interesting, especially for Bayonetta, Megaman, Cloud, and others?
>>
>>323585382
He was refuting a single point he made
>>
>>323584791
>opponent grabs ledge
>with proper timing you grab the ledge from space and trump them off before the recover from the ledge
>You are now free to hit them with any air attack besides a fair while they are in lag from being forced of the ledge

hmmmm
>>
>>323584889
>which is a retarded stage anyways.
That's why it's picked so often right?
Also if you're ever going to a melee tourney you need to know how to cg. Just because your dumbass can't do it doesn't mean it's hard.
>>
>No slippidy-drop bopping
>No bubbleflurfing
>No reverse Dokidoki Panicking
>No stepdigging
>Colecovision graphics
>runs on argentinian servers

Why do you manchildren play this crap again?
>>
>>323585049
Why is it shiek on screen but yoshi face for stock?
>>
File: RP1_9586-M.jpg (77 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
RP1_9586-M.jpg
77 KB, 600x400
>>323585325
>i beat sheik with mario online, one of the five characters who can do something with sheik.

wow congrats, did you add it your ebin for glory montage
>>
File: AcceptableWelllitFruitbat.webm (597 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
AcceptableWelllitFruitbat.webm
597 KB, 540x360
>>323585617
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Stock_Glitch
>>
>Brawl MK's dominance was reviled
>Melee Fox's dominance is revered

Why?
>>
>>323580886
It has final smash and better roster therefore it's better than Melee. 99% of people couldn't care less about Melee mechanics and personally I am glad Sakurai BTFOs worst fanbase. If you weren't so obnoxious he would make a melee mode for you.
>>
>>323584860
The tier list are made up of a series of positive or negative matchups
although fox is considered the best he has even match ups against 4 characters and only soft counters about half of the cast at the highest level of play that would take years of non stop training to achieve and even then its only a marginal advantage, even luigi and samus players have beaten the best fox players
>>
>>323584316
If the next street fighter game butchered half of the things that make it fun like Brawl/Sm4sh did after melee, you'd bet your ass that there would be a huge divide in the street fighter community
>>
File: 1351014505868.jpg (7 KB, 133x126) Image search: [Google]
1351014505868.jpg
7 KB, 133x126
>>323585313
>Talking smac about the Pac
>>
>>323585507
It's not a TRUE combo, which is a real term, but any chain of hits is a combo. Smash is about creating your own conversions based on situational awareness. Almost no one has any true combos in 4 lasting longer than 3 hits.
>>
>>323585706

TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH
>>
>>323585562
What IS interesting about them?

Sure, Bayonetta is good fap bait. Sure, Mega Man wasn't really expected. Sure, Cloud blew everyone's tits off. However, the latter two definitely were not executed well. They aren't fun to play.
>>
>>323584936
The point is that it's a shitty mechanic, If you are off-stage then I should have the upper hand, but since Smash 4 lacks stun and everyone recovers like a motherfucker. Hell, what the fuck are you implying you are supposed to do?

Shield trumping barely works because if you smash R you can get back in stage even if the other guy is in it.

Trying to spike puts you in a disavantage, take for example villager, what the fuck are you supposed to do?

Also, the only reliable move in the situation is going for a back air, and that's for some characters, if they DI away they may not be able to reach them and they can just jump back into the stage.

>ledgehoggin is easy kills

Well fucking duh, you are on stage it should be easy to keep the other one out, you know, like an actual king of the hill game. On the other hand it should be hard for the faggot trying to recover, that's why you mix your recovery, DI and avoid pressure off stage.
>>
>>323585102
It's true though, Juggles take the least amount of timing or execution compared to links or cancels by a massive margin.
>>
>>323585786
>ive never watched a single high level match before in my life!
>>
>>323585706
oh, so it's for snowflakes who want to be different then.
>>
>>323585712
because Fox actually has even/unfavorable matchups in melee. Meta Knight could do whatever the fuck he wants
>>
>>323585590
FD is usually one of the least picked stages-
i can do cgs, difference is doing it to good opponents that mix up their DI
>>
>>323585558
>>323585507
If the opponent fails to tech, then gets punished by consecutive hits that can't be evaded, then the consecutive hits are considered combo, yes.
>>
>>323585758
I'm sure Nintendo and Capcom care about 10k people that give a fuck about those stuff than millions others that will enjoy it. Also new SF is slower and people complain it, but they will still enjoy it because they are not 12.
>>
>>323584573
Ganon main in Sm4sh. It hevealy depends on the enemy DI (pretty much like melee) and the character (lightweight or not, good recovery or not) but a few more than 3 hit combos are choke into dtilt into nair or uair, dthrow off the stage into uair, another uair into up b, in early percents a good spaced dtilt into another dtilt or ftilt, into aerial, sometimes nair into uair into up b.

You know I wish smooth lander/heavy gravity would be normal, with that the game is literatly melee fast without wavedash and momentum, but thanks to footstools and depending on DI, you can pull off combos longer than Melee ones like if it was a normal fighting game, and some even kill from them. Ganon can do shit like dair into dthrow into nair into tilt.
>>
>>323585712
Using Fox is insanely hard and will kill your hands
>>
>>323585712
fox doesn't fuck the ledge for a long time and can't ever everything with nado, nair and dsmash
>>
>>323585758
Nigga have you seen casul fighter 5
>>
L-cancelling is pointless. Just reduce all landing lag natively, there's no reason for it to require an additional input. Only elitists think it adds anything.

Edgehogging is also shit because it's the lamest possible way to get a kill.
>>
>>323585867
Different game, not relevant. Go to a different thread please
>>
File: UnrulyMetallicDartfrog.webm (458 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
UnrulyMetallicDartfrog.webm
458 KB, 600x338
>>323585786
In Smash, those are called strings now. I remember all those Brawl videos with combo in quotation marks, it still makes me laugh.
Also speaking of combos, was that one perfect landing lag canceller thing patched out, or is it just incredibly impracticable as everyone predicted?
>>323585962
Not really.
>>323586034
I don't play Smash 4 anymore, but I find it very hard to believe you can combo uair into up b. Maybe dair into the custom killing one, but dair can be teched.
>>
>>323586152

I think everyone should have a super bar Like Cloud, but you can't do a meter charge command and you can use it for Super B moves and RFCs.
>>
>>323585697
I then beat that Shiek with dorf, yoshi, dong, and Zelda before he raged quit.

Changed his name to "Fhag" before quitting. Salt tastes good.

In an attempt to save this spergy thread this is now a FG stories thread
>>
>>323585712
Because MK isn't Fox.
Same with Diddy and Luigi. Autsists don't like change.
>>
>>323585995
Thank fucking god someone said it. Those people that are stuck in the past is heavily outweighed by the new generation. The game doesnt cater to one small group to the rest of the world. They change stuff because the game has th evolve and go through trial and error to find that balance to reach out to more players so anyone can pick up and play it.
>>
>>323585049
Out of a side b you can tech chase them and follow up with whatever you want. If they use a getup atack, nair or dair, if they roll follow with side b, down b or almost any atack really. If they tech in place, jab, if they tech to the sides, follow up like normal.
>>
>>323586164
>links and cancels don't exist in our game so it doesn't matter.
>we can storm your threads but you can't storm ours
>>
>>323586196
>but dair can be teched
Ganondorf's Dair can't be teched.
>>
>>323586516
I know, it's just not a combo. It's a tech chase.
>>323586637
Can't you tech every move that sends you downward on stage?
>>
>>323585930
Sick meme bruh
>>323586196
Still in, same wth pivoting as far as I know, but it seems that everyone is focusing more on developing air strings instead.
>>
>>323586196
yes really, jesus fuck this is why you guys are laughed at and out of the general fgc.

durr it's not a combo because he could do something but didn't.

Thats still a combo you retard, by your definition nothing in killer instinct is a combo because you could break out of everything.
same with gg/bb.
>>
>>323586338
Oh great, you beat a character that fucking sucks in lag.
>>
>>323586531
>if it's not in the game it doesn't matter

My favorite part of Street Fighter was the water temple, I couldn't believe how cool it was when I saw Ryu use the longshot
>>
>>323586706
>Can't you tech every move that sends you downward on stage?
Yes, with Ganondorf's Dair as an exception.
>>
>>323586637
It can, it's been teched when I use it but usually the time you have is so slim it's just difficult to do. Especially online.

Shit's exciting when it happens. I get super hyped when people pull it off
>>
>>323580886
Honestly op if you wanna something similar to melee try rivals of aether. It's still in development but looks promising, it has similar at to melee, albeit easier, a small but balanced and diversified cast, hopefully ggpo in the future and most of all competitive support from the devs. I suggest you to forget smash, it's hopeless and beyond retemption until sakurai leaves.
>>
>>323586740
>get proved wrong
>ill just call it a meme!!!

Would you like me to post a video or you can look a few up yourself and save yourself the embarrassment
>>
>>323585961
It's one of the four stages ever picked in top 8s, and is one of m2k's favorites.
>>
>>323586960
If Project M isn't good enough for meleefags no game will ever be. Unless it's 100% like Melee except maybe better graphics they will shit on it.
>>
>>323586152
It add a punish to the game.

Take knee or Samus' nair, they are unsafe but if you L-cancel they become actual moves on neutral.

You fail it, more room to punish
You do it, you get a new move to use on neutral.
>>
>>323586856
That's pretty interesting. Is it based on damage, or a missed flag, or something?
>>323586745
I honestly don't know if you're pretending or not but I'm just gonna stop replying.
>>
>>323587003
>le funnay meme arrow ad hominem.
Yeah you sure prooved me wrong
>>
>>323586196
Uair has like three different hitboxes, some of them take them semi spike, other one does a lot of damage and knockback and other one has lower knockback and damage.
Here is a video with a down b into uair into up b Ignore the flashy shit and names.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSz3d8Uzeao
>>323586706
But the enemy eventually can fuck up. And it is an actual combo at least on Olimar, where you can side b into dsmash without them being able to tech it in time, and still I listed other combos there.
>>
>>323586152
I like pressing buttons
>>
>>323587313
I know the hitboxes. Saw the video, that's definitely not a combo.
>>
File: 1384836384953.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1384836384953.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>323586152
>Just reduce all landing lag natively
I agree, too bad the only way to have that in smash 4 is with a piece of custom equipment no one bothers with because it edits a stat and can't be used online. Also hitstun could be increased and knockback could be decreased desu.
>Edgehogging is also shit because it's the lamest possible way to get a kill.
I disagree completely. Edge trumping is one of the worst mechanics in 4. The objective of the game is to knock you off the platform. If you can't make it back then you lose. It's another way to lose a stock outside of hitting a blastzone due to high damage. And I know edge trumping can be stopped and there's still ways to edge guard, but you shouldn't need to be babied back onto the stage just because you got knocked off.
>>323586515
>Implying 64 and Melee weren't super accessible and great casual games as well
I played those casually as a child. I now appreciate the inner workings of them. Brawl and 4 just suck dick.
>>
>>323586771
How many more excuses you gonna come up with? Sorry I taunted so much while kicking your ass, but you should try to not use only fair and needles.
>>
Why didn't meleefags move on after the abomination that was Brawl? Why haven't they simply given up on Nintendo caring about them?
>>
>Sakurai finds wavedashing in development but due to time constraints he figures its harmless and wont do anything to deviate from how Smash is supposed to be played.

If Sakurai realizes what wavedashing became it would had been gone and this cancerous autistic melee spergs never exist
>>
>>323587453
>melee
>excessible
The defining factor of gameplay for it is a physics glitch
>>
File: 1451935566260.jpg (370 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
1451935566260.jpg
370 KB, 1000x981
>>323587303
and yet you did anyway.
jesus with your ability to ignore facts and people disagreeing with you if I didn't know any better I'd think you were anita her self.
>>
>>323587503
They have. Only a select few of the top players like m2k actually bother with 4.
>>323587554
>Dodging into the ground ruins what smash is supposed to be.
I think you're the autistic one trying to dictate how something should be played honestly.
>>
>>323587554
But he didn't.

Sucks to be him, he didn't got to casualize yet another game.
>>
File: 1438144273358.jpg (34 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1438144273358.jpg
34 KB, 256x256
>>323580886
>wah wah why can't i abuse this glitch to make myself even better at the game

all those others are legit but fucking wavedashing was cancer
>>
>>323584216
this>>323584573 is why
>>
>>323587762
>if is game is properly bugged it's casual!
It's like a Bethesda fan that managed to be elitist about it.
>>
>>323587762
With your super hardcore skills from Melee why don't you win those Smash4 tournaments because they are so casual and make bunch of money and in your winning speech talk crap about Sakurai? Then you can give bunch of interviews to relevant sites and maybe people will change their opinion and shit on Sakurai too?
>>
>>323587815
>speeds up the game, leads to complex footsies, out of shield options, ledge techniques.
>somehow cancer

go back to your casual trash, scrub
>>
>>323586152
It's like break/feint cancelling in garou if nobody could do combos and just used them to make moves safe
>>
>>323588052
>why don't you take time out of your life to play a slow shitty game you don't like?

you tell me idort
>>
>>323587453
Of course they are easily accessible, I was referring to people that play the game exclusively for competive reasons, thinking that is the only way this game was made and should be played. 64 is my favorite, but I can still appreciate the newer games for what they are. Not being nostalgic and biased because it isnt the sames as when I played it. Honestly, the only problem with Sm4sh is the terrible single player options that the otner games had and all of the Brawl assets such as all of the stages they brought back. Its a good game with some flaws, as is every other game in the series.
>>
>>323588072
wow, you can do all of those sweet techniques!
... yet still get your ass kicked in smash 4 lmao
>>
>>323587985
>bugged

amazing meme anon! I guess combos are just a shitty mechanic that should've been removed from future entries in the series!

I better go cancel SFV, it's going to have combos, therefore is a buggy piece of shit.

>>323588052
Because I don't want to play Smash 4.

>if you are so good at tennis why don't you go win ping pong tournaments

You sound this retarded.
>>
>>323587304
Well here are some mewtwo combos before he got buffed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKq-5VgQa0

And her are some true Cloud combos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRuW0a7Zfw

And here is some Pacman combos just because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IHcjslUOk

Shall i post more?
>>
>>323588205
Why do you take time out of your life to whine on the internet about a game you don't care about?
>>
>>323588072
>trying to defend glitch abusing for the sake of le meta skillz

it wasn't an intended game mechanic, fuckhead. It's actual cancer.
>>
>>323586096
There actually is a huge divide already, Japan isn't picking up SF5 because it's console exclusive.
>>
>>323587453
There's other ways to make recovery harder besides denying someone the ledge when they could otherwise get it. It's a dick move and not skillful, like winning by running away.
>>
>>323587453
The ledge mechanics in Smash 4 makes edgeguarding much more interesting. Even though everyone has magnet hands and can steal the ledge, you can still hit them away before they grab the ledge.
http://oddshot.tv/shot/2ggaming-2016011024945881
>>
File: 1387314993461.jpg (13 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1387314993461.jpg
13 KB, 177x278
>>323587673
Are you playing high level? No? Then I guess it shouldn't matter to you. Why is it that because tournament level players exist you act like you never played the game or had a good time with it? You think me and my childhood friends even knew about half of the shit you could pull off in Melee back in 2001? All I'm saying is outside of roster and graphics Melee still shits on 4 even as a party game. The box says "Nintendo's Best in 4 Player Action" for a reason.
>>323587985
I bet you think wavedashing in MVC3 is a glitch too. Protip:In that game it's literally dashing and then crouching to cancel the animation so you can dash again.

In Melee it's literally dodging into the ground.

Glitches am I right?
>>
>>323588205
You would have to play it for 2 months top and you get to BTFO all people that like Smash and SAKURAI and maybe he would change the game to be like Melee next time. Or you are shitting on 4 without even playing it?

It's because you can't. You suck at the game and can't do any of those moves you hate Smash 4 for and you will never ever be relevant just like 10k other people. If only you weren't a shitty casual that was able to play mechanically difficult game like Smash 4. Sadly you can't.
>>
>LESS BALANCED THAN MELEE

are you kidding? literally 5 characters are viable in melee
>>
>>323588287
wow so i bet you think you're pretty good at sm4sh huh?
...Yet you still get your ass kicked in Candyland rofl
>>
>>323588328
>implying ping pong is casualized tennis

Literally retarded.
>>
File: The Viables.jpg (93 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
The Viables.jpg
93 KB, 960x670
>>323588472
>being wrong
>>
>>323588441
>I bet you think wavedashing in MVC3 is a glitch too. Protip:In that game it's literally dashing and then crouching to cancel the animation so you can dash again.
That's tekken you stupid fuck
>>
>>323588506
it's almost as if... everything takes its own time and dedication to get good at even if its easier than something else! wow, you figured out something today didn't you?
>>
>>323580886
>>no wavedashing
Not needed but would have been nice
>>no dash-dancing
No reason not to have this, makes movement feel more smooth
>>no l-cancelling
The game already has smooth landing, so I don't see why there isn't a button input for it like in Melee/64. Sakurai really dropped the ball on that one.
>>no fastfallers
Uhh, yes there is?
>>2 hit combos
There's way more than 2 hit combos, a lot of them are stupid easy though
>>no ground to air momentum
See dash-dancing
>>magnet ledges
Really dumb, the sad thing is Little Mac, the character with the worst recovery, barely even benefits from this
>>sharing is caring ledges
Ledge trumping isn't a bad mechanic, was just implemented a bit poorly
>>less balanced than Melee
No
>>best player is autistic fat chilean manchild
Is this relevant? Why was this even a point.
>>
>>323588567
Thanks for seeing how stupid you are, anon.
>>
>>323588328
Ping pong is faster than tennis though
>>
>>323588328
Calling a bug a meme doesn't make it not a bug. Wavedashing was not an implemented feature, it was a complex class B exploit bug that doesn't completely break the game. It most likely would have been more expensive/time consuming to fix, especially since they were already behind on schedule, so it was left in.

Your entire skill ceiling is defined by a bug. You're more delusional than the FO4 gags that say the bugs make their game better.
>>
>Like both games
>OP dosen't know what he is talking about

Honestly if the game had L-canceling or even 64 land canceling i would love this game more. The distribution of recovery frames on certain moves irks me quite a bit,and the ways to get around landing lag are little more limiting or predictable for a good portion of the cast.

And l-canceling isn't even that fucking hard either. If actually pretty fucking easy you ding a lings.

>character hits ground
>press L

Jesus /v/ git gud
>>
>>323588460
...or just play melee

what the fuck point are you trying to make? I don't give a shit about smash 4. Even if I did, Sakurai isn't going to listen to some loser who knows nothing about game design. Do you think he talks to ZeRo on the phone every day asking him what he should do next?

Stop Posting
>>
>>323588432
Another example of good edgeguarding.
http://oddshot.tv/shot/2ggaming-2016011015736364
>>
>>323588652
>Yoshi, Pikachu and Luigi
>Viable

One good player does not make them viable
>>
>>323588764
You are stupid and luckily Sakurai BTFOd you for second time :)
>>
>>323588335
Sure, these videos are entertaining and you've completely forgotten what point you're trying to make anyways.
>>
>>323588904
Yes, that is correct
>>
>>323588472
Melee has 10 or so viable characters, Sm4sh has around that much too.
>>
>>323588904
No but tourney data is the only way to determine tiers because nobody spends time in the lab whatsoever.
>>
>>323588880

In short because you can't. Practice, only practice can make you better. Whining about something and not playing it or liking it doesn't make it casual.
>>
>>323588904
Pika is actually legit.
>>
>>323588941
>implying I care what Sakurai does

L-M-A-O

I could be playing Melee/PM/Rivals of Aether until I die. I'd rather that than playing the casualized garbage with overpriced DLC that Sakurai shits on your mouth.
>>
>>323588957
You asked for 3+ hit combos and I gave them to you, quit shitposting.
>>
>>323588652
>pikachu, samus, luigi, yoshi, ice climbers

just because 1 or 2 autists memorize frame data and their opponents slip up does not make those characters viable

also i know what you're thinking why did i mention ice climbers when they have wobbles

because wobbles are LITERALLY an exploit. If you can autistically memorize 120 bpm, get one grab, you fucking win that stock

how can you defend such a broken shit game being played competitivy
>>
>>323589134
Yet you are upset that Sakurai keeps BTFOing you constantly :)
>>
>>323589162
It what I do, man, and it's great watching you flail around for my amusement.
>>
>>323588441
It's not a glitch, it's a bug. Glitches are usually faulty occurrences caused by outside factors - data packages lost in online connections, hardware, rather invasive DRM, etc.

Bugs are consistently recreatable as they're part of the game itself.

Wave dashing is also a bug, but it doesn't deforestation the gameplay on MVC3.

Next you'll be calling super jumping not a bug.
>>
>>323589073
I've played it, and can confirm it's casual trash. I don't like to subject myself to casual trash.

If you start eating a pile of shit do you finish the whole pile? then train to be the best shit eater just so you can try to improve the shit that you've eaten?
>>
>>323588961
No its not, those are good players let them play Fox and they start taking majors. They will never get any farther than they have already because they use shit characters
>>
>>323589190
They have Wobbles the player, who got 2nd at EVO 2013.
>>
>>323589134
>Rivals
>Not for casuals
lol k
>>
>>323588441
>the box says "Nintendo's best 4 player action"
I bet you believe it's actually the world's best cup of coffee, too.
>>
>>323589134
Are you so poor that five bucks is too much for you to afford?
>>
>>323589190
The thing is that, since the game has 4 stocks, a wobble is almost like taking 25% of a life bar.

Yes it is an exploit but it's not like Ices have it avaliable all the time, it's as easy as killing nana.
>>
>>323589348
If you don't like casual trash why do you like Melee?
>>
>>323589279
>i was only pretending!

Ironically acting like a retard is still acting like a retard no matter how you choose to justify it
>>
>>323589328
There's a unique state a character is put in after landing from an airdodge "landfallspecial" This does not happen under any other circumstances and does not break the game.

Working as intended
>>
>>323589480
>5 bucks
>Cloud, Ryu, Bayo, Corrin, Roy, Lucas and Mewtwo are worth 5 bucks

eat shit
>>
>new SF or Arksys game
>adult players pick up the new game or drop it

>new Smash
>autistic manchildren can't adapt to something different and throw a tantrum, smearing 'MELEE' on the walk with their own feces
>>
>>323589162
You said anything that can be teched isn't a combo, and then started giving videos of strings.
>>
>>323589568
That one wasn't even me, looks like you're multiple people's monkey
>>
>>323589614
>new kof
>get bodied by mexi before even opening the game
>>
>>323589613
>if I don't like them they're not worth anything!

Keep crying, maybe God will take pity on you and make everything that you hate go away forever.
>>
>>323589509
lol I see you're fresh out of argument points. Go back to r/smashbros and please stay there
>>
>>323589613
No, your actually right. Lucas, Mewtwo, Roy, and, expecting Corrin, are 3 bucks. Bayo, Ryu, and Cloud are 5 because they come with a stage added.
>>
>>323589651
Thats someone else idiot dont jump into things your clueless about.

>combo meter clearly shows that these hits do combo
>their strings!!!

hmmm
>>
>>323589846
Per character, If you actually think 5 bucks for a single character or even 3 is not over priced you are an idiot.
>>
>>323588652
>Yoshi, Falcon, Pikachu, Samus, Luigi Ice, Climbers
>Anything but trash
And Peach and Jiggs are there just because two gods and MacD use them.
>>
File: 1394395108049.png (6 KB, 252x175) Image search: [Google]
1394395108049.png
6 KB, 252x175
>>323582820
>smashniggers think they know the first thing about real footsies

pls stay away from evo
>>
>>323590056
So? Just because only one people play are character doesn't make him not viable
>>
>>323589584
This was a work around to keep people from air dodging through the ground. It removes your collision box with other characters during the dodge, but not with the stage. This interacted strangely with the momentum and created wavedashing. If it was "working as intended" it wouldn't have been "discovered, but left in" as samurai stated.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that wavedashing is a bug. Is your ego that fragile? How hard is it to say "yes, it's an exploit, but it incidentally deepened the gameplay while defininf a skill ceiling."

Instead you delude yourself into calling it anything anything but what it is, and crying when other games don't have it.
>>
>>323589934
Yes yes, everything should be free because we gamers are entitled to our hobby and how dare those filthy greedy Jews demand payment for creating a service for us.
>>
>>323590108
no thanks
>>
>>323590108
>FGC fags thinking they know the first thing about Melee

See you on the main stage on Sunday next year :)
>>
>>323589928
>their
Also I highly doubt there's a combo meter in-game in smash.
>>
>>323580886

Because

>Nintendo now sponsors some tournaments to keep Melee a little more quiet
>Project M died
>DLC distracts people from the fact that the game is garbage
>Fake hype distracts people from realizing their precious DLC characters get fucking raped by Sheik and her Melee-tier frame data

I actually heard some retard at a local tournament rant about how he disliked Melee because you got gimped too easily. Fucking baby is used to his magnet hand ledge snap. Sakurai succeeded in creating the people he loves most: casuals. Literal, whiny fucking casuals like him.
>>
FUCK ACCESSIBILITY, FUCK THE MARKET, FUCK SALES

seriously fuck it, everything has to cater to the lowest common denominator because "ablooblooblo it'z hard i don't wanna put effort i want instant gratification"

fuck this sissybitch lazy mentality

Don't you enjoy competition? Don't you revere victory? Don't you get inhebriated by its sweet taste? Don't you have any fucking testosterone? Are you a fucking bitch on estrogen?

inb4 it's just a child game

well guess what smartass nothing in this life has true and objective meaning, no matter what kind of bullshit you believe. So instead of keep imposing arbitrary criteria of meaning, why don't you try to put some effort like you do in the other meaningless as well games you take seriously? Or you don't simply politely fuck off if you are not interested instead of promoting a mentality that wants too dumb down and shitstain everything good?

GODDAMN EVERY FUCKING GAME SHOULD BE A CHALLENGE OF MIND AND STRENGHT

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING FUN
>>
>>323589768
This is extremely true and I don't know why this is so true.
>>
>>323589934
Lets see here:

MKX: 30$ for 4 characters +season 2 pass

KI: had 1 character and had to essentially buy the other characters

SF: Not even gonna touch that, had to buy an entire installment for new characters full priced, SFV might be different, but im sure that earning in game stuff is a grindfest
>>
>>323590613
You don't have to buy KI at retail price if you want just the one character, right?
>>
>>323590496
>One person bitches about Melee
>Every sm4sh player must be like this
>>
>>323590271
Jesus crist

who the fuck said anything about free

Do you even know what does overpriced means? Kill yourself.

>>323590613
>Because other's do it it's okay!

I guess Mario Kart should start charging 5 bucks for racer.
>>
>>323590496
Yup, nintnedo is the boogeyman acting on the soul purpose of hurting your feelings.
>>
>>323589934
>5 or 3 dollars for a character
>overpriced
Maybe, but not in comparison to other fighting games. Go ahead and name a fighting game made in the pst 5 years that sells a DLC character alone for less than 3 dollars if you can
>>
>>323589614

Because the creators of those games don't intentionally fucking wreck the gameplay to make it garbage, like Sakurai does.

It's not their fault that Melee is the only Smash game that is competitively viable. It's not their fault that despite keeping the Smash games alive long after people grow bored, the fucking company and the director of the game hate on them for playing in a way they don't like. That's the fucking difference.

>WELL THEN PLAY A REAL FIGHTING GAME

The whole point is playing something different, Cunty McGee. Melee is good because it's different but also viable as a competitive game.
>>
>>323590708
I got Ultimate free on Gold, but the base game is free for just Jago.
>>
File: 12912875165_d4bdc9699a.jpg (42 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
12912875165_d4bdc9699a.jpg
42 KB, 468x286
>>323580886
>no glitches
Is that a bad thing?
>2 hit combos
>basically infinite shield
>magnet ledges
Yeah, it's shitty.
If you knew any amount of game design, you'd realize not being able to grab a ledge because someone else is using it is pretty confusing, specially for the target audience being casuals.
Melee has like 4 viable characters.
>best player is autistic fat chilean manchild
Best Melee player is an autistic four eyes.
>>
File: 1435530496097.png (426 KB, 660x700) Image search: [Google]
1435530496097.png
426 KB, 660x700
tr4ash
>>
>>323591086
Armada doesn't wear glasses, also he's no autistic
>>
>>323591082
How much would it be to buy every character? I kinda like this way of approaching a game as "pay for what you want to play" and giving the devs tons of time to really craft each character.....if that is actually what's going on. Everyone I've seen that's gotten into KI gets REALLY into it
>>
>>323590946
Skullgirls: free
>>
>>323591261
I've literally never seen Armada without glasses
>>
>Mario
>Sonic
>Mega Man
>Pac-Man
>Ryu
>Cloud
>Bayonetta
>all in one fucking game
>this will never fucking happen again
>>
>>323591261
>implying Leffen isn't the best
>>
>>323590821
>I guess Mario Kart should start charging 5 bucks for racer.
But a new fighter offers new gameplay.
>>
>>323591471
Ryu is just a mario reskin
>>
>>323590821
Wasnt justifying, just comparing. What do you think a fair price is? I wish I had the choice of buying characters seperate from their stages because 5 does seem like a lot for one person, but MK8 has DLC done in a way where you cant be mad. It added another half of the game for around 12 bucks. If you compained about 6 characters, more karts, 4 more cups, 200cc, etc. I dont have any idea what can please you.
>>
>>323591331
You mean 1.8 million dollars?
>>
Why do the devs at Chintendo hate their games being played competitively? I mean for all the smashes bit just melee. Shouldn't they be embracing the game of eSports, regardless of the cancer like Riot Games or every other company?
>>
Reminder that only plebs dislike golf
>>
>>323591590
Nintendo doesn't hate their games being played competitively, Sakurai does.
>>
>>323591612
Golf isn't a sport
>>
File: bonnie.gif (3 MB, 323x224) Image search: [Google]
bonnie.gif
3 MB, 323x224
I don't fully understand why and how you're trying to differentiate between "not a real fighting game" and "not a real fighting game, but with some esoteric bullshit caked on top of it to make people feel good about playing at a 'high level'"

It's not like the execution level of smash is particularly high. Anyone can pick it up, play it, and learn your super secret "advanced" techniques in a week and be bored of the game by the end of the weekend.

Why be elitist about which shitty pseudo-fighter you're playing?

You might as well go make a thread arguing why hot pockets are better than bagel bites
>>
>>3235915
If my competitive scene were as bad as melee, or worse project M, I'd shy away from it too.
>>
>>323591740
Wai tho? He doesn't like his child and it's "accomplishments"?
>>
>>323591290
I believe its around 20-40 for season one alone. Keep in mind they are already at three, but I can say it definitely has expanded itself. Its pretty great.
>>
>>323587146
pm is seriously limited my not being an official game (can't be streamed etc) and will never become big no matter how good it is. So i understand that melee players don't wanna put the effort. This on the other hand doesn't have any of this problems
>>
P>>323591909
Can't wait for Season 3 then. I can use my sticks when it's on PC
>>
>>323591774
But...hot pockets are better, anon. both are good, but You can make your own pizza bagels and make them better.
>>
>>323591889
>can I make a new Kirby? Or refresh the Kid Icarus franchise? I have a great idea for this action game where-
>nope, you're working on smash, make it better with a lot more characters and continue to deal with the melee fan base.

Who would ever want to work on smash?
>>
>>323591774
>It's not like the execution level of smash is particularly high.

Confirmed for not knowing anything about Melee. There's so many more variables in smash than any other FGC game, not to mention the APM can sometimes rival SC2 levels.

Most FGC people who aren't completely insecure can admit that Melee has a very high technical skill level, but there's also a large subsect who think "lel it's not an exact street fighter clone so it's casual trash" which is totally untrue
>>
>>323591889
He took out wavedashing to even the playing field
He took out L-canceling, and gimped the physics so people who played on a sideways wiimote wouldn't feel at a disadvantage

Mark my words, if the NX doesn't have wiimote support the next Smash will be closer to Melee style physics than Brawl, even with Sakurai directing. If the NX does have Wiimote support we're fucked.
>>
>>323592085
Rash from Battletoads makes that a sealed deal for me. I havent bought anything for that game yet, but he and some classic characters returning make it worth it IMO.
>>
>>323592389
He's coming back?? I thought he was just a promo for the collection game that came out. Awesome I'm super stoaked now!
>>
>>323591774
I don't fully understand why people are so defensive about what should and shouldn't be allowed to be called a fighting game. Fighting is a perfectly apt descriptor for what you do in Smash Bros.
>>
>>323592328
>There's so many more variables
Muh juggles where I wait a little bit to hit them because they can move a centimeter
>sc2 apm
One character. And apm doesnt equal skill or else E. Honda is the most technical character ever made.
>>
>>323591439
>Bayonetta
>icon
Shit, I knew this meme was coming sooner or later.
>>
>>323592754
here watch me be as ignorant as you

Street Fighter is just fire ball spam and DPs when they get too close, there's no skill to it, you just spam special moves and then FADC when you get in trouble
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.