[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, FF14 honest opinions? How do you feel it stands against wow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Ok, FF14 honest opinions? How do you feel it stands against wow and wildstar? What about on its own?

So far, this one is for me the most solid and distinct game. At first I went into the game mainly for roleplaying, since that's what MMOs are for me nowadays, but this is actually pretty fun.

What about you guys, what do you think about it?

>Inb4 the 5 mil players bullshit
>>
>>323507461
I tried it out once and I liked it never spent much time on it though
>>
>>323507461
End game has had 4 raid bosses (that no one likes) for over 6 months now. They released a side content thing where players went to an island and chain pulled enemies non-stop for BiS gear (essentially doing what they did from 1-60 for BiS gear). In the same patch that this was added they introduced an RTS pet battle game that no one played and had a comparatively small amount of quests added to the MSQ. The patch also made it easy for players to get really powerful weapons. Over a month later they introduced the relic weapons, finally, that had worse stats than other more easily obtainable weapons that people already had for, I think, 9 of the jobs. This weapon will last you a month at best by the time you complete it before they add a new raid tier raising the iLV from 210 so why even bother at this point.

That's how the design of the game is at this point.
>>
>>323507461
Does anyone know if there are actual subscriber figures?
>>
fun > awareness of situation > player skill > rotation > dps output
>>
>>323507461
I enjoy it a lot. PvE with friends is fun!
>>
last time i played was when rame fight was when ixaly (the bird people ?) dialies was relevant
and i havent bought HS
if i play again there is still enoug content to do for a pair of months till i get enough for HS ?

also my acount is from 1.0, how i can add to steam ??
>>
>wildstar
nigga that shit game is ded as fuck
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 426x637) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 426x637
I've been subbed since the launch of 1.0.

3.1 caused me to unsub.
>>
Thought it was pretty boring, honestly. Nothing really stands out. The emphasis on story is basically moot because the story is mediocre and is presented in the driest manner possible.
>>
>>323508683
>also my acount is from 1.0, how i can add to steam ??
Buy it on Steam. Dunno if you can log-in with your info, but I doubt it won't work.
>>
>>323509362
i tried addin the 1.0 serial number
dont work
and i alredy have trouble to buy HW
cant afford buying the core game again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.