[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Undertale is about a Broken Game (Spoilers ahead)

>You need to name yourself at the beginning at the game
>Even Faggot Toby says to use your own name
>Later its revealed you named the Fallen Child/Chara
>Therefor Fallen Child is essentaly is you
>It had/has the same power as you
>The ultimate power, to Reset the game
>But the Fallen Child died
>Asriel absorbed his soul
>Got your power
>To Reset
>He died but reformed as Flowey without a soul
>At first he was good, but the power of Reset made him evil
>He became an Antagonist of a Game where the main objective to spare everybody.
>But again he meant to be good
>And He meant to be a "Quest"... and Important one

(Cont)
>>
File: silna linia szczęki.jpg (41 KB, 317x389) Image search: [Google]
silna linia szczęki.jpg
41 KB, 317x389
>>
Now lets Talk about the Original ending. Not the Genocyde, not the Netrual one, not even even the True Pacifist one....

>Now Flowey is good, but he is still Asriel (And Chara/You) without the God Power
>Play the game as how it meant to be played: Take the True Pacifist Rule
>Nobody Died, you befriended everyone
>You defeat Asgore and Choose Mercy
>We know that Flowey wouldn't appear here (as evil)....
>But we know if Flowey doesn't appear Asgore would commit suicide (See Second Netrual Playtough after you kill Flowey in the First One)
>My theory is that you need to befriend Flowey too and help him.
>He would probally reveal during the story that he is Asriel
>Maybe you had to bring Flowey with you to the "New Home" where he would remember everything
>And show him to Asgore

Or maybe the happy ending was still about Asgore Death but you would come back to your friends, destroy the barrier with the 7 human and 1 monster soul.
>>
Off course you could still pick the Genocide route and kill everybody...

And maybe when you kill Flowey, Chara/Your soul part would be free... and together with you
>>
Bump I guess?
>>
So the game backstory is basicly meant to be the same, but the game creator not being Aware and Granted Flowey the Reset settings

And when you appeard in his World (When Frisk falled down into the Mountain) you became ... Player 1.
>>
lol @ this thread
why are you giving us a synopsis? I could just read it on the wiki or something
>>
>>322647704

Welll fuck

>I thought I discovered this all my own.
>Theres already a Wikia page about it
>>
>>322647704
Link?
>>
>>322648548
Use Google or another search engine.
>>
>>322644802
It isn't you that has the power to save and reset, it's determination.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.