[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Damn you! >Yes, many have. What did he mean by this? Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Rdr_strange_man.jpg (14 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Rdr_strange_man.jpg
14 KB, 340x340
>Damn you!
>Yes, many have.
What did he mean by this?
Who was he, /v/?
>>
Death, obviously.
>>
An exclusive PCplebs will NEVER EVER get to experience.
>>
>>345460583
Please leave. This is a discussion thread about The Strange Man, not a thread for console war bullshit.
>>
>>345460085
Either Death or the Devil... or god?
My guess is death.
>>
>>345461465
Well the nun does say that the Lord sent you to her
>>
>Damn you!
>Yes, many have.
Its the devil
>>
>>345460085
just some guy
>>
>>345460583
>tripfag being an enormous faggot

Let me hold my surprise.
>>
>>345460085

God, obviously. That line alone makes perfect sense when you consider how frequently you hear "God damn" both in game and IRL.
>>
>>345461956
It´s been a long time and I don´t remember a whole lot of the game anymore.
Where did you meet a nun?
>>
>>345462064

Really makes you think.
>>
>>345462064
Wtf i hate god now
>>
>>345462085

That guy send you to a nun, eitheir you give her money, or rob her.

If you help her, she says "Yes, but the lord send you to me, so you can help me"
>>
>>345462085
In one of the missions that fancy hat guy gives you. He tests you, the first one was about a guy thinking about cheating on his wife, the second about a thief who stole money from a church (i think), the last one they just talk about beautiful the hill over John farm is, (ironically John is buried there later). You can either be a good guy in those missions or an asshole, is a test.
>>
>>345462028
>Goddamn it!
It's definitely god
>>
>>345462737
>>345462064
I always thought that when people say goddamn they are asking God to damn whatever the problem is, not that they are damning God
>>
>>345462839
That's what it originally meant, god knows why retarded people now somehow understand that God be damned with God damn it.
>>
>>345460085
some faggot with a hat in a game they'll never continue with
>>
He was a man Marston killed earlier on in his criminal career and forgot about, aka his past catching up with him and eventually killing him at the nice spot.
I secretly kind of hoped he would come back in GTA V.
>>
>>345460085
St Peter judging if you should be let into heaven
>>
>>345460085
He's obviously a business owner looking to build a new franchise location. People damn him because he buys up the best locations. He's Mr. Walsworth.
>>
File: get a hobby.jpg (34 KB, 540x486) Image search: [Google]
get a hobby.jpg
34 KB, 540x486
>>345460583
>>
The producers
He's the embodiment of Rockstar Games.
>>
>Shoots him 3 times.
>Each shot represents someone dying.
>1 bullet for Uncle, 1 for Abigail and 1 for John.
>Gun jams before the 4th bullet for Jack.
>>
Fuck these threads. All it does it make me want to replay RDR and then I remember R* never fucking ported it to PC.
>>
>>345464135
360s are pretty cheap now anon
>>
>>345461465
>>345462064
It's a little ambigiuous but since John dies at the end I want to say its Death because you always hear those tales of Death visiting his victims before they actually die
>>
>>345464135
epic false flagging
>>
>>345464107

Didn't Abigail dies 3 year after John's ?
>>
>see him walking around after the last cutscene with him ends
>shoot him
>it works
>5 honor loss
>could loot him too
>>
He was God. Or he was the devil.

"God damn it" is a common saying. Referring to the devil with "damnation" is a pretty common thing to. He was whichever one you believe would be more interested in John. Considering John's past catching up to him was the whole point of the game I'd say he was the devil, basically showing up to lay claim to John, his wife, and the old man, all of whom either were or still are drunkard criminals.
>>
>>345460085
PC VERSION WHEN?

ANYBODY?
>>
>>345460085
>Who was he, /v/?
IRS agent
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.