[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detai l/DuPreGWj7cRKsAceo_Hxp5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wii u virtual console.png (116 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
wii u virtual console.png
116 KB, 640x360
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/DuPreGWj7cRKsAceo_Hxp5aKNqKnCfMm

Why does Nintendo allow their website to be in such a shabby shape? Not even a price for the game listed.
>>
The website and the eShop are on completely different servers, and data from the eShop is not received by the website.
>>
>>345445932
Did you know that if you have two different servers you can actually pull info from one and use it on the other?! Shocking I know. Maybe a bit much for the tech crew at NoA?
>>
>>345446291
If they did that it's be very easy to hack...
>>
>>345446535
How do MS and Sorny manage to have the prices on their websites then, Security-kun?
>>
>>345445932
>>345446535
t. Nintendo webdev
>>
>>345447007
By being easily hacked
>>
>>345447332
kek
>>
>>345447332
Pretty sure MS has never been hacked bro
>>
>>345447551
They were hacked the first Christmas break after the Xbone released.
>>
>>345447643
What happened as a result?
>>
>>345445071

Because Nintendo treats their customers and fans in a shabby manner.
>>
>>345447804
Xbox Live servers were down for a while, and user's credit card info was compromised.

>>345447854
>paying no attention to the thread: the post
>>
>>345447804
>Servers down
>>
>>345447551
ahahahahaha.
http://www.internetnews.com/infra/article.php/3719596/Xbox+Live+Service+Suffers+11Day+Outage.htm
>>
>>345447926
>Xbox Live servers were down for a while, and user's credit card info was compromised.
So why did Sony get so shit on for this but MS I didn't hear shit about it?
>>
>>345448095
MS were also shit on for it, though it was longer ago than I seemed to remember.

Thanks for the source, this anon >>345448057

It's noteworthy though that thw infamous PSN outage was longer, and PSN has had frequent, shorter, outages throughout its lifespan.
>>
OP got completely BTFO.
>>
>>345448938
I don't think so. Consumers want the price info on the games conveniently available.
>>
>>345445071
SNES games are normally 700 points on the Wii Shop Channel. They do show prices for games that are on the Wii U and 3DS eShop but not the Wii Shop Channel
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.