[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he plays handhelds in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450853435703.jpg (124 KB, 311x452) Image search: [Google]
1450853435703.jpg
124 KB, 311x452
>he plays handhelds in public
>>
Now it's okay, as long as you say you are playing Pokemon.
>>
>>345444623
That's what they're for, dingus..
>>
>>345444623
No, I play them in a pillow fort
>>
Three posts and no Quentin comic. Step up your game, /v/
>>
File: 1444968474411.jpg (87 KB, 978x525) Image search: [Google]
1444968474411.jpg
87 KB, 978x525
>>345444623
>he plays manchildren games on his phone in public
>>
>Just got new monster hunter
>Thinking im not going to sit in the patrol car and play that shit all night in an empty parking lot in a town with little/no crime

It really is like the 3ds prints money.
>>
Doesn't matter if you're /fit/ and could beat the shit out of anyone who'd talk smack.
>>
>>345446012
>>
So are you going to smack it out my hands or giggle to yourself and make a thread on /v/ about it?
>>
>>345446832
Haven't seen any big guys playing with handhelds.
>>
>>345446198
Do your job and shoot a nigger
>>
>>345447087
the nigs usually stay across state line, only got alot of homeless and truckers getting gay blowjobs from said homeless.
>>
>>345444623
>he cares what people think of him
>he thinks people walking by care about him enough to even look in his direction
>>
File: immunity cat.jpg (128 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
immunity cat.jpg
128 KB, 345x1280
>>345446012
>>
I don't see the big deal with playing handhelds in public. Its just because "hurr durr video games are for children now let me go back to playing candy crush of my phone" If you're on the bus, waiting on a line or something then what do they care if you're playing a game instead of tweeting or whatever. If you're at a social gathering then yes, playing with your handheld would be bad.
>>
I leave my Streetpass on in my bag as I walk, and that's as close as I'll ever come to that
>>
>>345446012
Do I still have to reply if I don't open the image but recognize the thumbnail?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.