[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 55
File: ipMKt.png (241 KB, 777x536) Image search: [Google]
ipMKt.png
241 KB, 777x536
What went wrong?
>>
>>345434287
Nothing, the only people who don't like this game are butthurt GW1 players or WoW shills.
>>
it sucked?

karma and fractals dont make a game "fresh"
>>
>>345434340
>gay pride march
>>
>>345434287
i think the events are not dynamic enough.
if players fuck shit up, a whole map should be destroyed. Till the point the main cities are in danger
>>
Good ideas executed extremely poorly, a disconnected developer and outright lying.

Also, the writers of this game are complete imbeciles, which is a bad thing, considering that it touted itself as some sort of narrative based mmo.
>>
No trinity with nothing to replace it
Horrible pve outside of levelling, which gets boring when you realize the open world is an empty wasteland with nothing worth seeing
Insanely boring skills
Some of the ugliest animations I've ever seen in a video game
Boring plot, terrible writing

I hear pvp is decent though
>>
>>345434287
It took a steaming hot dump on the original game's lore in favor of the tumblr-tier fanfiction style of writing.
>>
It was pretty good.
But it has no endgame and dungeons were poorly designed around the no trinity thing.
>>
Combat is very shallow
The writing is terrible
It's extremely easy
Did nothing with a lot of the good ideas they started with

a combination of all of those really.
>>
File: 1468821916173.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1468821916173.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
"no trinity" is code for "everybody is DPS"

which means every encounter is "kill them before they kill you" and leaves players who actually LIKE playing support/healers in the fucking dust

every "revolution" they had like no quests was complete bullshit, quests were hearts and no trinity meme was just everyone is DPS

ironically enough, their manifesto for their perfect game, was fucking guild wars 1.
>>
Horribly dumbed down combat.
The rest of the game could have been saved if they used GW1's system honestly.
>>
>>345434646
Raids proved there's no need for a trinity.
It's the vanilla dungeons that gave the no trinity thing a bad rap since they were all designed with a trinity in mind.
>>
it wasn't guild wars 1
>>
>>345434287
SJW devs push their agenda into the story, races, setting,etc.

While I believe not using the holy trinity was a good idea, it had poor execution. There is no reason to not be wearing Berserker gear and dpsing. There should have been DPS and Support.

The were virtually no updates to the game. Very little content was added, so there was nothing to do at max level after a short time. Most of the content they did add, was temporary. What the fuck? Also if you weren't playing those weeks that content was up, guess what, they later sold it to you.

Cash shop cancer.
>b-but it was cosmetic
Yeah, so no new gear was added in the game to actually find or craft. So no new content. Just buy it.

WORST FINAL BOSS EVER. The entire pre-release hype and build up of the in game story was how are you going to kill the HUGE UNDEAD ELDER DRAGON. Well guess how? The generic meme midget science race pull some airship out of their ass and you press 1 to shoot canons at it while it does nothing.
>>
I fell for the "no holy trinity" meme
I want to kys :(
>>
>>345436445
You mean kms?
>>
>>345434287

Lack of interesting endgame, to many centaurs.
I leveled to max, bought some nice gear, kicked some french butt in pvp and quit. Would rate it 6.4/10 on a linear scale.
>>
File: why gw2 is trash.jpg (2 MB, 3150x2910) Image search: [Google]
why gw2 is trash.jpg
2 MB, 3150x2910
>>345434287
This image is always a good introduction to why this game is awful.
>>
Endgame was grindy dogshit and the devs were fucking kikes.
>>
it's not the GW1 sequel we wanted
it's got insanely large content droughts
>>
Is this really necessary?

>https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blane_the_Insane

scroll down to dialogue
>>
>>345434984
What's wrong with the combat?

I see many people complain about it when this kinda of thread appears on /v/
>>
>>345437914
what in the everloving fuck
>>
>>345438038
I don't know either, I find it much more dynamic and fast paced than other mmos.
>>
It's a boring pile of shit that is not an adequate sequel from the first game--story or gameplay wise--and it offers no sense of progression.

>update and launch last night, first time in I don't know how many months
>once game loads and I see skills and UI, instantly alt+f4
I regret the $20 I spent on the game.
>>
>>345437914
A story isn't good unless you have a caricature of what your political views deems evil, Anon!
>>
>>345434340
>butthurt GW1
listn here u little shit, GW1 was actually a thoughtful, competitively viable game that didn't boil down to bashing your head against the keyboard and using skills on cooldown
>>
>>345434287
This and SWG are the only two MMOs I've played that managed to get worst with continued development

>Game has no gear grind, Exotic gear is easy to get and everyone had multiple sets
>Everyone is happy with this
>Devs add a massive grind to get Ascended gear which costs hundreds of gold for just one set
>It actually makes the WoW gear grind seem reasonable.

>WvW is good with a fun competitive scene after the removal of the stat boosts shortly after release
>Everyone is happy with this
>Devs reintroduce stat boosts in an even worst manner before
>Entire server can get +150 to all stats from snowballing.
>>
File: charlie brown.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>345438338
Please don't remind me of Star Wars Galaxies. I feel literal anguish when I think about it.
>>
>>345438038
play guild wars 1 and youll see. its as awful a change as swg NGE
>>
>>345438038
Locking skills with weapons means you get much less diversity, and builds (and classes by extension, especially with the "no trinity" thing) tend to be very similar. Many of the most interesting aspects of GW1, such as curses, the roles of disruption and protection, or elite skills that aren't just an "oh shit/I win" button were removed. The entire justification from removing build customisation was "some players are bad and make bad builds, and some builds are really good", except you almost always have a few weapons that are better than the rest for their class.
Instead, combat became all about 1. dealing as much damage as possible and 2. rolling away from big red circles.

It's far less tactical and deep in general.
>>
>>345438659
Gw1 aged like milk.
>>
>>345434287
i don't remember it having much end game, but i enjoyed the platforming/collectathon aspect of the game
>>
>>345438806
>aged like milk
>implying it's something bad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soured_milk
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir
>>
Did the expansion make this game better or worse?

I watched a video of one of the raids and it looked like a clusterfuck, but maybe better than dungeon bosses were, don't know.
>>
>>345439419
Worse, the expansion was as expensive as the base game when it was first released but had absolutely no content, you're expected to just do the same world events over and over.
>>
>>345438038
Where do we even fucking start with this one?

>No mana cost for skills, which means the entirety of fights revolve around spamming skills on cooldowns
>Half your skill bar is tied to what weapon you use and each weapon only gets five skills in total
>No trinity means the game just made everyone a DPS
>Boons and conditions greatly homogenize the effects of skills and provide a very limited design space
>Healing in the game is a clusterfuck, either being too weak or too powerful, with nothing in between due to only having no cost for skills
>Dodge roll is a cancerous mechanic which all bosses are designed around

And we haven't even gotten to the cancer that is the expansion yet.
>>
>>345438806
This. GW2 gameplay and skill system may be less complex and interesting but it's way more fun. You don't control a slow and rigid character that can't jump, is stuck everywhere and was clearly made with click-to-move in mind.

I loved GW1 and played it for 2000h, bought it and all its expansions day one but I was time for something else than just GW1 with better graphics.

The skill system, underused lore, stupid stories/characters and insane grind of GW2 is bad but it is at least fun to play.
>>
File: Gwen_(Prophecies).jpg (18 KB, 266x500) Image search: [Google]
Gwen_(Prophecies).jpg
18 KB, 266x500
>>345434340
>butthurt GW1 players
No thanks. I just accept the fact that Guild Wars 1 is more fun and generally better
>>
>>345438038
>>345438193

For how the combat actually plays and gameplay-wise, it's pretty good for MMO standards. Definitely better than WoW's, but it's really the only thing GW2 does right. Only problem is it sounds fucking terrible for 80% of the weapons.

Most of your attacks and weapons sound like they're tickling the enemy rather than killing them. Like nothing ever packs a punch despite having a massive hammer or greatsword.

What most people despise about it is that you're locked into a set of skills. You can't swap out weapon skills, so it really fucks you over if you like a weapon type for whatever class, only to find out most of the skills are garbage gimmicks and the optimal weapon is a sword/axe or some random shit you have no interest in.

And for the skills you can swap out, a lot are incredibly situational and racial elites are useless (for Norn at least). So metas are heavily recommended for open PvE, and demanded for raids.

This is essentially how PvE goes 99% of the time

>unload offensive skills
>roll away from red circles or attacking creature
>win

or alternatively

>stay at range
>spam DPS circles on enemy at distance
>roll away if enemy gets close
>continue unloading ranged skills until enemy dies.
>win
>>
File: gw156.jpg (891 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gw156.jpg
891 KB, 1920x1080
The living world season 3 begins on july 26. We'll see if the game still has a real future.

It's far from dead, even stupid events with no real reward attract tons of people but I feel it's more killing time than having fun
>>
>>345440097
What do people do in the game now? Do the new zones just have a new Tequatl that people do? I read there are no new dungeons, the fuck?
>>
>>345440097
Honestly, all of those people are there simply because there's nothing better to play. Once another decent MMO comes out, people are going to abandon GW2. Even my mum who's played the game continuously for years is bored of it and wants to leave for something new.
>>
>>345440204
For open world PvE, most people just grind HoT and SW. Not much more to do end-game.
>>
File: gw017.jpg (670 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gw017.jpg
670 KB, 1920x1080
>>345440204
There are Fractals, a long raid, each new map from the expansion has a big meta-event, there's all the old world-boss (some were updated) and some little new events introduced in recent updates.

But the game really needs new maps and not multi-layered hells like in the expansion.
>>
>>345440629
People still just do Silver wastes?

lel what a joke of an xpac
>>
>>345434287

>PvE
Shitty encounter designers.
Half the combat mechanics not being utilized in any way (it was a major change to actually have to CC anything in HoT).

>SPvP
Develepers being esport fanboys with no idea how to make a game into one.

>WvW
AoE cap.
The wvw community and any catering done towards them.

Also it seems like the LS1 production cycle broke the developers and they're all just lazy as shit husks now.
>>
>>345441414
>The wvw community and any catering done towards them.

What WvW community? They all left.
>>
>complained about the game on Facebook
>my account was perma banned because of it
>>
>>345441626
proof pls
>>
>>345434354
They removed all random elements from fractals
they should have been procedurally generated and we should've gotten heroic dungeons

>>345438038
lack of build diversity
Each weapon should have had at least double the skills they have now, allowing you to pick and choose
>>
>>345441626
I'm still following their page. Every update is about some gem store outfit, followed by a bunch of people complaining that they're bored and want more content. Pretty funny honestly.
>>
>>345440689
Would be interesting to see what sort of percentages of the playerbase even do endgame raids since the casual folk even complained about the added grind in HoT and events that might take hours to complete, stuff that has been apparently smoothed down a bit though.

>>345441583
I think that was the point. They failed to cater to the WvW community and they or at least most of them left.
>>
>>345441626
>>345441817
They had to combine servers to make fights fair
Kinda sad honestly
>>
>>345441626
>complained

Was it actually any decent criticism or were you just shitposting and being a retarded memer?
>>
>>345441714
It was 2 years ago. I don't have any proof.

>>345441870
I kept complaining about WvWvW and how people kept transferring to be on the winning team and leaving the shittier worlds to just be fodder. I also complained about the downed mechanic and how it had no place and how the game will never be an esport like they want it to be with how PVP works.
>>
File: 230046.jpg (150 KB, 797x1003) Image search: [Google]
230046.jpg
150 KB, 797x1003
>>345434287
Open world.
Every encounter outside the instances is boring as fuck due to the limit it puts on enemy skills and AI. And all events get zerged which just amounts to you running around and auto-attacking.

The instances aren't great neither.
>>
>>345443292
Enemy AI along with most of their tells being covered by particle effects are two of my biggest complaints
>>
>>345443292
>>345443432
Remember when enemies had actual builds, and that by the end of the game, they even reflected popular community builds?
Y-yeah me neither.
>>
File: 1440955332049.png (595 KB, 2543x2338) Image search: [Google]
1440955332049.png
595 KB, 2543x2338
>>345434287
>>
>>345441780
This

GW2 had a somewhat great community but the devs themselves killed the game
>>
File: 1467872018473.jpg (56 KB, 432x417) Image search: [Google]
1467872018473.jpg
56 KB, 432x417
>>345443721
>mfw my pseudo-mmo idea has this
>mfw when it will never be made
I'm finding solace with tabletop games
>>
I was so fucking hyped for this game
Then BWE1 happened
>>
File: 1432477476348.png (208 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1432477476348.png
208 KB, 350x350
>>345434287
What didn't?
Literally the only good thing out of this pile of shit is asura qts
>>
i hope someone can honestly help me here

i wanted to play again, but the last 30, i SHIT YOU NOT, the last THIRTY installation attempt all ended in an error within the launcher, which just closes it

i literally cannot install this game anymore and haven't found a fix for it
>>
>tfw arenanet didn't give sjw new retarded devs a GW spinoff where they can have this disaster of an MMO that only exists for fashion wars and getting money through the gemstore
>tfw arenanet didn't keep on old GW devs so they can produce a true sequel

suffering
>>
>>345446183
What's the error?
>>
>>345446183
Have you tried turning it on and off again?
>>
>>345446237
I think the original developers went off to different projects. That's why a shit ton of talentless hacks and social justice trannies managed to infest the development team in the first place.
>>
>>345439419
expansion made it alot better but since then the developers have added nothing new to build up on what they added in.

Raids are the only content in the game, and they're pretty good as far as raids go, but thats it
hell they even stopped producing the new legendary weapons that we're a feature of the expansion because they need to focus efforts elsewhere apparently.
>>
>tfw lost access to my account with all my GW1 shit because I changed computer
>tfw cannot get the unlock code because hotmail won't let me in since I changed computer
>tfw adress is so ancient I don't remember which shitty throwaway mail I used to make my hotmail account
>>
>>345446414
>they couldn't make weapons in a fucking year
Holy shit, why is the huge ass GW2 team so unproductive compared to the old GW1 teams?
>>
>>345446397
They only did so after GW2 was first revealed. Ever since they were bleeding devs. Hence my comment - they should have had upper hand be smart about it, split the teams in two, those that want a new generation of whatever the fuckery, and those that want a direct sequel.
>>
>>345446571
They're too busy sucking each other's feminine penises while inserting random tranny characters
>>
This can fix easily by recon everything and have someone traveling back to the past.
>>
>>345446571
Because they're literally so incompetent they made development WAY harder for themselves.

When you look at these massive games like skyrim for instance, they'll make dev easier for themselves by having all races effectively operate the same. This makes armor additions, weapon use, etc. all just werkâ„¢. In GW2, they literally did everything individually, making expanding armor, weapons, clothes, etc. that much more grueling of a task.

A couple mod skin-makers have talked about this in more depth, anet is just incompetent.
>>
Not on Steam with Achievements
>>
>>345446571
The original team were demigods of productivity. Being able to put out entire new standalone games in the timespan they did was nothing short of incredible.

>Release date of Prophecies: April 26, 2005
>Release date of Eye of the North: August 2007
>Three standalone games and an expansion in little over two years, not to mention numerous updates, free content expansion and frequent balance patches

>Release date of Guild Wars 2: August 28, 2012
>Release date of Heart of Thorns: October 23, 2015

The new team are talentless hacks who have no idea what hard work is.
>>
Boring
>>
>>345436925
What, the fact that it has LGBT characters without being preachy about it? I consider that a plus.
>>
>>345436925
Anyone else remembers in 2012 when they were like "n-no we can't add flying because Aion but look at the awesome underwater combat that's totally not the worst part of the game"?
>>
>>345447326
You seriously have no idea how ham handed the gay pandering in this game is.
>>
>>345447501
I have clocked 4k hours, and I literally didn't even know about any of the gay shit half a year ago.
>>
>>345438298
If you did any of that you'd just die. I played GW1 since launch and it was the same FOM shit as 2, but with more "skills", most of which weren't used and some that were just copies of other skills. What people miss is the novelty of mixing professions, and I do too at times, but it didn't make the game any more thoughtful. The movement and area combos of 2 feel more creative and fluid than the stuttered LOS and interupt fest of the first game. That being said I don't play either now anyway, MMOs were just a huge timesink.
>>
>>345446571
To be somewhat fair I think they were coming up with quests and shit for them so you didn't just have to hope for a random world drop? Still a pretty piss poor effort though.
>>
>>345447626
>4k hours
>Didn't notice the lesbians in the personal story
>>
No significant raids.
Boss fights are just DPS races.
PvP is basically numbers vs numbers.
Writing is terrible.
Asura don't have fat tits.
Can't play as a polar bear.
The entire world is basically just empty nothingness, all the potentially cool areas are blocked off.
You are either ranged or you are melee, and they play the same on every class.
For such a central city, Lion's Arch is shit.
Voice acting is fucking terrifying.
Gameplay at endgame is incredibly stale.
Dungeons lack any imagination.
Sylvari are this game's Orcs. They are the main protagonist or villain in almost every storyline related to the game.
Legendary drop rates are too low. I have over 500 hours logged in at level 50 on my main and never once got a decent precursor drop.
World bosses are now just "wait until peak time then zerg it".
Community is fucking terrible. Nobody wants to do anything, RPers are just drama whores, every attempt to do something dumb and fun as a group to breathe life into the game is met with outright hostility.

This game makes Wildstar look like a fucking masterpiece.
>>
The game is good. People should try it.
>>
File: 1441821392287.png (21 KB, 725x428) Image search: [Google]
1441821392287.png
21 KB, 725x428
is there even a single male gay couple in this game cause i've only seen lesbians and that seems a tad bigoted
>>
>>345447626
Did you not do the world story in those 4k hours or something? Lesbians literally kiss in an awkward as fuck cutscene when you beat that super mary sue plant bitch I forget the name of.
>>
>>345447901
There were one or two in the Sylvari personal story.
>>
>controls are shit
strafing issues, movement issues, mouse control issues when trying to change view, lack of combat fluidity, etc

>combat is too boring and dull
12345 + specials is boring as shit. There's no sense of priority, urgency, etc. Yes you have your CC and shit, but that only limits you even further with less button. Its a mindless button masher with no synergy.

PvE is okay, but could be better. PvP is shit with shit controls
>>
Biggest offender was temporary content. No endgame for far too long. Systematic nerfing of any decent way to grind in direct contrast to what the player base wanted aka "Play the game out way or the highway". No trinity means everything is a dps race where stacking was the norm. AOE limits, the list goes on.
>>
>>345447741
>>345447906

Since when lesbians kissing is a bad thing? That's pretty hot.
>>
>ywn crush the throats of Shining Blade filth with the White Mantle and your Mursaat bros
>ywn fuck a female Mursaat
Just fucking end it now bros
>>
>>345447849
>No significant raids.
There are raids and they're honestly the best PVE content in the game right now.
>Boss fights are just DPS races.
See above, even the new worlds bosses aren't dps races.
>PvP is basically numbers vs numbers.
WvW ≠ PvP
>You are either ranged or you are melee, and they play the same on every class.
All classes have the option and weapons to be both.

The rest is just opinions.
>>
>>345447985
>gay sylvari
checks out
>>
File: DYNAMIC EVENT.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DYNAMIC EVENT.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>345448160
>controls are shit
They are perfectly fine, I have no idea what these "issues" you get are, movements and combat are very free flowing compared to other mmos, especially korean ones.
>>
>>345448339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWo1Moo4byM - Watch this and tell me that this isn't awkward and ham handed as fuck.
>>
>>345448635
>perfectly fine
If you live under a rock, maybe.

Having played wow since vanilla->wrath, tera, blade/soul, aura kingdom, + atleast dozen others, I can tell you the characters controls/movement/fluidity in GuildWars 2 are in the bottom tier.
>>
>>345448993
Having played 3 of the games you listed, I can't seriously agree with you.
>>
>>345448662
No one plays mmorpg for their story. I agree gw2 plot is retarded and sometimes cringey, but it's not full of SJW bullshit like /v/ says.
Heck, the game is full of sideboobs and miniskirt.
>>
>preorder game with friends after seeing that video with the glowy purple dragon
>game comes out, its shit
>combat is shallow and boring, teamplay is basically nonexistent
>questing is literal themepark shit, including standing around waiting for it to start
Everyone quit out of sheer boredom before even reaching the thing that made us buy the game.
>>
>>345437914
While there are other more glaring offenses the Sons of Svanir hating Women makes sense in terms of the lore. They blame Jora for killing their legendary figure, Svanir and thus hate all Women for it.
>>
>>345434287
they went full wow clone with the gameplay instead of keeping the system from the first game.
>>
>>345439550
Don't forget that to proceed in the expansion story you have to grind masteries after each story step. It's a fucking joke.

Getting immersed in the story? Fuck you, grind these masteries.
>>
>>345443721
I remember, Anon. Do you remember when enemy mobs also had synergistic team builds as well?
>>
>>345447114
Yep. Now they whine about not being able to do things because it's "too hard". That is literally their reason for not adding much new armor to the game.

Or that they can't even get new legendary weapons and cancelled them because it was taking too long.
>>
>>345434287
everything
everything went wrong
>>
File: Guild Wars evolution.png (477 KB, 1212x942) Image search: [Google]
Guild Wars evolution.png
477 KB, 1212x942
Everything.
>>
Combat is garbage, you cant have multiple skills, everyone is dps even the fucking guardian, plot is garbage and the story is shit, where the fuck is Cantha, i could go on. Still havent finished heart of thorns, because masteries require obscene amounts of XP. Fuck ANet. How did they go from GW1 to this garbage?
>>
>>345449519
>no one plays mmorpg for their story
it's a large part of the reason I play ffxiv
>>
>>345434287
>Played the beta and legitimately thought this would kill WoW
>preorder game for 3 days early access
>level warrior from 1 to 80 in a week.
>Nothing to do but the same 5 man or world bosses to get epic loot

Its like every other fucking MMO at launch, no fucking end game content, which should be the biggest part of an mmo.
>>
>>345451676
>Cantha

Probably never ever. They literally cut out a section of Divinity's Reach because China bitched about it being a mixture of Chinese/Korean/Japanese architecture.
>>
>>345451153
Being different from gw1 make gw2 a full wow clone? Hahaha those blizzdrones are hilarious.
>>
>>345449519
>No one plays mmorpg for their story.
Bitch, one of the biggest selling points of WoW was that it was based on Warcraft's story and the hype of fighting Illidan or Arthas
>>
i still can't decide if trahearne or scarlet was worse

plant fucks were a mistake
>>
>>345451883
Warcraft it's just an abortion of Warhammer. No one care but retards.
>>
>>345451950
Scarlet at least provided us with some enjoyable content and changes.
Trahearne was kind of shit throughout the entire main story but I started liking him more once he stopped being the main character of my story.
>>
>>345451950
Scarlet. At least Trahearne was kinda a bro to you in conversation. Scarlet was the epitomy of mary sue. She was good at everything, knew everything, had graduated from every Asuran college, had a super technological army of races that hate each other somehow... it was the most glaring self-insert fanfiction I have ever seen and the game still hasn't recovered.

I really hope we're done with the salad bullshit since we killed the plant dragon. They literally should have no further purpose in the story.
>>
File: gw2 (1297).jpg (461 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
gw2 (1297).jpg
461 KB, 1680x1050
>Living Story: Season 1
>>
>>345451783
What the fuck? Fuck china. Cantha was fucking badass. Really i enjoyed africa...i mean, elona, too. Fuck these whining idiots. Give me the content!
>>
>>345451594
>tfw I never had the chance to play through any of GW1
>>
>>345453593
Neither did I, I was playing wow at the time and found GW1 to be a bit rough around the edges in comparison. Now it aged like ass and my ping is all over the place for some reason so I won't bother.
>>
File: 1394737916657.jpg (199 KB, 519x497) Image search: [Google]
1394737916657.jpg
199 KB, 519x497
>>345453593
You just missed The best Game I've ever played in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJSC_mteIg
>>
>>345448395
Those are not raids.

There are not 6-8 challenging bosses for you to locate, unlock, and defeat before you progress to the final wing.

There is no progression between wings or bosses.

There are no tactics other than "stand here" and "don't stand there".

There are no interesting mob mechanics that involve splitting the party into different groups to micro-manage large groups of mobs in the middle of a fight.

Those are not "raids". Those are hallways with big things to fight at the end. The only difference between GW2's raids and its dungeons is that the raids require more people.

Boss fights are totally fucking DPS races. Nobody even bothers with the world bosses until it's peak hours. You're only deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

Who said I was talking about WvW? Go to a PvP map. Try to fight someone. Watch the fight immediately turn to shit the minute that one or two more enemies pop up. The only option you have is to use your class' escape and deception moves to buy yourself enough time to whittle down one idiot who doesn't know how to heal or to wait for your allies. Not even Thief burst works anymore.

No shit all classes have options to be either ranged or melee, that's what I said originally. It just plays *exactly the same* on every class. Ranged - use gap-closers in PvP to dodge incoming enemy attacks, use disengage and deception skills to fuck with the game's shitty camera so the enemy literally can't see you, do your best to burst as much as possible while those moves are on CD. Melee - use gap-closers to get within range, pray that your enemy can't disengage right now or that you gamble and jump to where they disengage, do as much damage as possible before you go down in a blaze of glory. If you are about to die, run or use a deception skill to vanish.
>>
File: Spirit_of_Failure_(large).jpg (18 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_of_Failure_(large).jpg
18 KB, 248x248
>>345453814
>>
File: 1463418713557.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463418713557.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
>>345453894
>>
>>345453880
As for the "opinions" bit... no, not all of them were opinions, but I'll disregard that. We are talking about why people don't like the game and why we feel it falls short. Of course they're going to be some fucking opinions, you closeted fuck. If we had positive opinions, we wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

This, right here. This is why MMOs are dead. Too many fanboys defending their flavor without even knowing what makes it special. GW2 took a shit all over why people liked GW1. In the end, FFXIV does what GW2 was trying to do, but better, and XIV is utter shit. I really, really hate the words coming out of my mouth right now, but WoW is probably the most complete MMO experience currently on the market. Wildstar has too many bugs and the community is dead, Terra's players are all too busy ERPing to play the game, Rift ultimately fails to capture the same experience as Vanilla WoW like they intended due to its lack of natural world PvP and exploration, and XIV and GW2 are just cosmetic sims with a bit of shitty action-rpg gameplay added to them. Black Desert is too incomplete, and ArcheAge is too "pay-to-win", just like that new MMO where you are space immortals.

I've had my most pleasant recent MMO experiences on indie and non-action titles like Wakfu and the like. EVE might be past its expiration date, but the community is still thriving so its still fun to dive into if you haven't before or are returning from a break.

Just face it. GW2 is an incomplete dress-up game with this poorly-planned mini-game for you to do in order to kill time and unlock more sparkle dresses.

Oh god, and the camera. GW2's camera is one of the worst. It's so easy to just fuck with people in PvP by abusing the camera. And their camera makes it next to impossible to do some of their very shitty platform puzzles.
>>
>>345446327
something about stack overflow, i don't know man

it updates until shortly before "playable" in the launcher, then crashes
>>
>>345453938
show off
Kanaxai had a cool design though.
>>
>>345451950

Scarlet was at least a secondary character. Trahearne basically kicked you out of your personal story and you became his boipussy.
>>
>>345446414
>hell they even stopped producing the new legendary weapons that we're a feature of the expansion because they need to focus efforts elsewhere apparently.
Holy fuck that is pathetic. This shitty dev does no work.
>>
File: 1463853061122.jpg (350 KB, 901x1023) Image search: [Google]
1463853061122.jpg
350 KB, 901x1023
Serious question, what the fuck do people do on this game for fun?

I played a Guardian with a group of friends last summer mostly doing WvW on Tier 2 servers. It was fun every now and then but most of the time revolved around backcapping castles, smacking doors and hiding behind walls or arrow carts. Then eventually everyone just stopped doing WvW and it was a ghostland.

The PvE seemed awful when I tried it. No trinity made it just a chaotic mess of slamming buttons and playing DDR with the red circles. The "story" was mediocre garbage and it's touted as one of the main parts of the game. The world bosses were were so infrequent and dropped such worthless loot I couldn't care enough about them.

I ended up grinding to get my Ascendant Hammer and then just quit because I genuinely didn't know what I was supposed to do for fun.
>>
>>345453976
FF XIV has by far the best MMO PvE combat mechanics ever, you haven't gotten very deep into it
>>
File: yes.png (625 KB, 1639x653) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
625 KB, 1639x653
>>345451594
I agree
>>
File: GW1.jpg (322 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GW1.jpg
322 KB, 1366x768
>>345454136
That wasn't me. This is.
>>
File: 1312523150966.jpg (27 KB, 283x277) Image search: [Google]
1312523150966.jpg
27 KB, 283x277
>>345454371
>FF XIV has by far the best MMO PvE combat mechanics ever,
I play FF14 and you are fucking retarded. The game is faceroll braindead shit. Everything is linear as fuck and requires no thought. All you do is move out of the orange aoe. You never use crowd control, you never have a second way to go or second way to build your character.
>>
>>345454214
At least he didn't become a god.
Fuck you Kormir.
>>
Why can't we dye weapons in 2
>>
>>345454306
What do they do?
Fashion Wars 2
>>
>>345434287
after 10 minutes you played the whole game
same techniques until max level
>>
>>345453765
>>345453814

I also missed out on SWG and Planetside 1, it's like a huge gaping void.
>>
>>345434287

Optimization.
>>
>>345434287
>too expensive
>doesnt work on low end machines
>new races looked childish
i wouldnt play it even if it was free desu
>>
>buyed the game
>play it once
>leave it untouched for a year
>try to play again
>"your cound has been permanently banned for suspected banneable acitvities"
not literally the message thay send me, it was more than 2 years ago.
>>
File: shiverpeaks.jpg (72 KB, 610x424) Image search: [Google]
shiverpeaks.jpg
72 KB, 610x424
>>345453814
>The best Game I've ever played in my life.
It really was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQFBzUoQxY
>>
>>345453938
>Kanaxai
Remember the Urgoz and Deep raids?
Challenging as fuck
>>
File: GW2_bearu.jpg (18 KB, 275x241) Image search: [Google]
GW2_bearu.jpg
18 KB, 275x241
>>345447114
>>345451467
That's because they split the development team now (systems, living story and expansions), but even from the get-go GW2 went balls deep into living story updates and they didn't even stick around.
>>
>>345441778
this. Making fun builds was GOAT in GW1 since you had no idea what a guy could do in PVP.
>>
>>345453880
>Those are not raids
They are, maybe they don't fit your definition of raids but they are.
And did you bother trying them, or even watching a video because almost everything you said about raids is wrong. Strategies, adds, they have all of that.

http://dulfy.net/2016/06/15/gw2-xera-raid-boss-guide/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW04f_Iru1w
>>
>>345453765
I also used to have a ping issue, somehow limiting my fps fixed it
>>
>living story
Probably the dumbest thing I've seen in a MMO

LETS ADD TEMPORARY CONTENT AND SELL IT TO PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T THERE LATER
>>
>>345439930
>tfw I spent hours making a FUCK HUGE norn and getting him to 80 only to find out his racials were useless and this is why I was sucking at dungeons
>>
>>345455056
>racials
>mattering at all in guild wars 2

nigga, what?
>>
>>345455056
All racial skills sucked.
>>
>>345454306

ERP

That's it. Seriously. The only people playing left are wardrobe fags and furries.
>>
>>345454837
I did Urgoz a few times successfully, but only made it to Kanaxi once.
Everyone ended up rage quitting.
I did Shards of Orr hundreds of times and never saw a BDS drop
>>
>>345454751
>>345453814
>>345453894
>>345453938
>>345454136
>>345454431
>>345454390
>>345451594

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKB7oVuBCR8
>>
My problem with GW2 is that instead of using the first personal story to keep all the GW1 players around by basing the story on the fight against Zhaitin and the Humans pursuit in renewing their connection to their god by claiming back Orr.

Instead it was become a valued member of one faction, use Trahearne to unite with the other two factions and push through Orr only for Trahearne to use his magic sword to begin the purification of Orr. And lets not forget kill as many characters you might of liked as quickly as humanly possible.
>>
File: 1467125620655.gif (3 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1467125620655.gif
3 MB, 384x288
>>345434287
Invisible Walls fucking literally everywhere, if they fix that then I'm pretty content with it but this shit triggers my autism to no end, it's Diablo 3D I wanted instead of Diablo 3.
>>
>>345455263
The drop system in GW was horrible. That and the Ping problem were among the worst things.
>>
>>345453814
I remember though, how the game was constantly shit on and what I could read in the chat while in Lion's Arch or Kaineng, we were playing it only because we were too poor for WoW. It was a shit game because you could only see other players in towns and outposts. The maps were too small with gates and loadings everywhere. It was literally the worst online game ever.

I bet it's why a lot of people didn't play it. GW1 fans seem to believe the game was always universally loved but I really think it was as bad as it is with GW2 now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFGagjD18o
>>
File: SUBARU no BAKA.jpg (12 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
SUBARU no BAKA.jpg
12 KB, 248x250
>>345453814
It's not like you can't play GW1 anymore. Heroes system pretty much means you can solo the entire game, especially if you know what you're doing and turn it into easy mode with synergies.
>>
>>345455285
I remember doing 5 hour runs
>>
>>345439685
the expansion having the full game for free and not giving existing owners a price cut was awful. I could be fooled once into preordering the game but I was not going to be fooled twice into preordering a shit game twice for full price
>>
>>345455426
The community is essencial.

Team Speak and Ventrilo were part of the experience.
>>
>>345455426
Can you play it if you don't what you're doing though?
There's plenty of guides for GW1 right now but how fucked would I be if I started fresh with no prior knowledge and no one to play with?
>>
>>345455405
You either loved it or hated it. It was a niche game and it way too popular for something that was in fact a Niche.

No other game filled this gap.
>>
File: sff2.jpg (838 KB, 1456x1677) Image search: [Google]
sff2.jpg
838 KB, 1456x1677
>>345455563
Can you read skill descriptions? Then yes. Although keep in mind best heroes are your other characters. Hireable henchmen are not as good.
>>
I miss the PvP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLidR6Fm6E
>>
>>345434287
>constant shit talking about the game
>literally the only team besides Blizzard that hasn't been firing people

Shame about losing some really important leads.
>>
File: anig.png (217 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
anig.png
217 KB, 640x479
Problem is I was really good at GW1 pvp and awful at GW2 pvp. So GW2 is obviously the inferior game.
>>
>>345455851
You're just slow spamming your keys from 1 to 10.
>>
>>345455135
>>345455142
That's part of the problem. Instead of balancing them with the rest of the skills they once again took the lazy road and just made them suck. Most people I know from GW1 picked Norn specifically due to the shapechanging aspect but it's useless in GW2.
>>
>>345448662
You realize it's Living Story 1 that nobody will ever play again? Do you shit on legion for vanilla maps?
>>
>Anet made Kaineng City a multi layer hell hole that everyone fucking hated
>They make four new maps for HoT that are multi layer hell holes
KeK
>>
Anyone remember the new Fractal vote? We could have had a history lesson about Abaddon and his fall or figure out why a useless reactor blew in some boring ass starter area.

People picked the reactor. That's when I realized GW1 was dead forever.
>>
Too much time between updates.
Remember when content was bi-weekly? Even if it was rushed, I loved playing.
I'm now eagerly waiting for LS3.

I just want non-cash shop cosmetics. Please Assnet.
>>
File: 14678844.jpg (176 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
14678844.jpg
176 KB, 1024x683
>Giving players the standard game+expansion for the same price as the expansion for older players

Yeah, nahh. Fuck off Anet
>>
>>345456094
>figure out why a useless reactor blew in some boring ass starter area.
And it was Scarlet all along.
>>
>>345456094
The GW2 devs and community is full of euphoric fedora tippers. Of course they wouldn't pick anything to do with religion
>>
>>345456386
>paying for the base game that is free to play
You're not making much sense either
>>
>>345456502
>deluxe version

>Sense
>you

Pick one m8
>>
>>345456405
That's the worst part, I mean, the idea of a reactor blowing up unleashing shit all around was a good idea for a fractal but they had to hamfist Scarlet into it, AND SHE'S STILL IN THERE talking for half a minute. Just fucking remove her, she's not relevant anymore.

At least be happy that we didn't get the Abaddon "it was Scarlet all along" fractal.
>>
>>345454371
But City of Heroes had the best MMO PvE mechanics

;_;[/spoiler
>>
>>345453814
I went to have a look at it before GW2 release. While I got some of the experience it simply wasn't the same.
>>
File: gw821.jpg (471 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
gw821.jpg
471 KB, 1680x1050
I know we will never see Cantha and Elona but I want to see the Crystal Desert and the Ring of Fire Islands before I quit the game.

I hope season 3 add new maps that aren't near salad land.
>>
>>345456824
I can already imagine Scarlet being behind Dhuum coming back in the UW and leading Menzies' army in FoW
>>
>>345451950
They were both equally garbage.
>>
>>345457147

Only thing S3 is gonna add are locked story instances. Most of their staff is working on the next expansion which will be released in 2017 so don't get your hopes up. They didn't even deliver on half the promised content for HoT. Quality false-advertising.
>>
File: 1445585357246.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1445585357246.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>345457147
I want to go back to farm the tomb of primeval kinds with a barrage ranger group while listening to Korn
I want to be a dumb teen again
>>
>>345451950
I really miss Kormir
>>
File: completely retarded elf.jpg (29 KB, 480x296) Image search: [Google]
completely retarded elf.jpg
29 KB, 480x296
>>345434287
>people who didn't bought the game get the base game for free and only have to pay for the expansion
>people who bought the game also have to pay for the expansion
You simply don't fuck your loyal customers like that.
>>
>>345434287
they got a shithead for gamedesigner
>>
File: 081116amani.jpg (87 KB, 576x539) Image search: [Google]
081116amani.jpg
87 KB, 576x539
Is it possible to still play GW1?
>>
File: Empathy_(large).jpg (17 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Empathy_(large).jpg
17 KB, 248x248
>>345458294
Yes
>>
>>345434287
There's like 30 different currencies. Stopped playing after laurels were introduced.
>>
>>345458294
Yes servers are up but its dead as fuck. What few are eleft are running UW and FoW but they want d12 EXP only. Hard to get in even as UA.
>>
>>345457157
And it was also Scarlet behind the making of GW2.
>>
>>345458508
funny that you post empathy in the place that has none. 4chan is like bunch of kids who wanna set a caged dog on fire just to laugh at it
>>
File: 1324225494387.jpg (23 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
1324225494387.jpg
23 KB, 248x248
>>345458508
I JUST REALIZED THAT IT SHOWS A FACE
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>345458681
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>Char as playable Race
They destroyed Ascalon, I hope they burn
>>
File: fit 4.gif (113 KB, 777x533) Image search: [Google]
fit 4.gif
113 KB, 777x533
>>345458767
So you weren't here for that time when /b/ helped catch a woman that killed puppies in a river.
>>
File: Vengeful_Weapon.jpg (5 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Vengeful_Weapon.jpg
5 KB, 64x64
>>345458804
I didn't even knew that was a sword. Always thought is was an eye
>>
>>345458635
What does that mean in simple words, not worth to trouble/price for a noob?
>>
File: Spell_Breaker_(large).jpg (24 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Spell_Breaker_(large).jpg
24 KB, 248x248
Post your favourite skill
>>
File: 14847.jpg (18 KB, 192x64) Image search: [Google]
14847.jpg
18 KB, 192x64
>>
>>345459187
Basically means you have to play the game solo with AI henchmen and heroes. Heroes arent bad, but playing with actual other players is complety different from micromanaging every one of your party. But that goes without saying in any game.
>>
>>345458897
What I hated even more is how the humans trying to take it back are considered the bad guys.
The gods sent the humans to kick the Charr out originally.
>>
File: Spirit_Bond_(large).jpg (20 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_Bond_(large).jpg
20 KB, 248x248
>>345459320
>>
>>345459478
Charrfags will defend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvWfj020-yA
>>
>>345459320
Shadow Form
Signet of Spirits
Aura of Holy Might pre-nerf
>>
File: lel AOE.jpg (22 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
lel AOE.jpg
22 KB, 248x248
>>345459320
Pre-nref
>>
File: 111221.jpg (12 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
111221.jpg
12 KB, 248x250
>>345459320
>>
>>345459754
I don't think they ever nerfed Splinter Weapon
>>
File: Panic_(large).jpg (18 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Panic_(large).jpg
18 KB, 248x248
>>345459320
This one without a doubt
>>
File: Blessed_Signet_(large)[1].jpg (21 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Blessed_Signet_(large)[1].jpg
21 KB, 248x248
>>345459320
>>
File: Mending_(large).jpg (98 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Mending_(large).jpg
98 KB, 256x256
>>345459320
On Warrior
>>
File: Distracting_Shot.jpg (5 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Distracting_Shot.jpg
5 KB, 64x64
>>345459320
Pissed off so many people with this.
>>
>>345458052
>tfw you didn't buy HoT because they said you'll get all the garbage for free when they actually produce an expansion worth buying
>tfw you know they will go back on that and sell the expansions separately when the next one pops
>>
>>345460094
running 4 wammo in ta was my shit
>>
File: gw389.jpg (338 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gw389.jpg
338 KB, 1024x768
>>345459884
>up to 4 adjacent foes
Used to be all adjacent foes, no retarded caps
>>
>No Dervish
>>
>>345457147
My bet is that we will have a living story which leads us to the crystal desert over time and then have Palawa Joko in the next expansion.
>>
>>345460664
That would require the story to focus on something other than McCoy's race of mary sue salad monsters.
>>
>>345456094

knew a lot of folks who didn't vote for Abandon as they figured nu-anet would find a way to fuck it up like everything else they've done

better to let sleeping gods lie instead of shoehorning in a time-traveling Scarlet desu senpai
>>
>>345460890
Crystal cactus salads!
>>
File: contemplation_of_babby.jpg (51 KB, 372x124) Image search: [Google]
contemplation_of_babby.jpg
51 KB, 372x124
>>345459351
>>
File: Well_of_Power_(large).jpg (25 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Well_of_Power_(large).jpg
25 KB, 248x248
The sound it makes is fucking badass. In fact the idea of turning a corpse into a well of power for you & your friends is f'n badass, too.

Not a great elite until the altars; it was delicious if your team could actually get the thing to HoH.
>>
File: Glimmering_Mark_(large).jpg (19 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Glimmering_Mark_(large).jpg
19 KB, 248x248
>>345459320
>>
File: superior.jpg (56 KB, 360x126) Image search: [Google]
superior.jpg
56 KB, 360x126
>>345459351
>>
>end game was nothing but rep grinding
>>
>>345454371
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

MMO players these pick one game, then they do nothing but defend that one game and never play any other MMO.

FFXIV is just the same as every other major MMO. You stand in one place and hit a button to attack, then you dodge and stand in another place and hit a button to attack, then you run around and don't stand in the red while the healer sits in the back just spamming two or three skills.

Furthermore, FFXIV is even more dumbed-down, in how their combo system works. You chain the same combo over and over and over again. You have one single rotation that you just endlessly spam through every fight.

Gameplay-wise, Wildstar took the best of that formulae and mixed it with the mechanics of an action-RPG like Vindictus. Wildstar's biggest problems are that it's so incredibly buggy, and PvP is so incredibly boring and broken. If they had more complete raids, fixed all their bugs, and added lots of content to their Warplots, it would definitely be the best MMO on the market right now. Sadly, they didn't fix any of the problems, and everyone who had half a brain got tired of waiting and left when it went free to play and still didn't add any new content. Not to mention how much of a disaster Arcterra was.

MMOs today suck. There is no more exploration. There is no more discovery. There is no more experimentation, there is no community, there is no concentrated effort on the part o the players. Star Wars, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Rift, Arche Age, Black Desert, even Terra and Wildstar to some extent - they're all just mechanical clones of WoW with different spices on top. At least Rift, Terra, and Wildstar has some actual variety and mechanical differences amongst their classes.

If WoW wants to get back on top, they just need to make more zones like Frostfire Ridge and more raids like Icecrown and Ulduar, with capturable PvP hot-spots on each map that grant major benefits to the victors.
>>
>>345460890
Is she writing again!?
>>
>>345461863
> You stand in one place and hit a button to attack, then you dodge and stand in another place and hit a button to attack, then you run around

Well, in GW2 you run around while attacking, even with big AoE thing.

Even MMO that are praised for their dynamic combat like TERA roots you in place with a lot of skills even basic melee attacks.
>>
>>345461863
By any means, GW2 is no Warcraft clone.
Thing what most kids on this channel do is hop from every mmo to another when it's released. After a while you won't hear anything from that shit game again.
As well as people who advertise their stupid weeb mmo are just desperate to get more people to play with, as there are none left.
These games will die soon anyway. The only mmos with staying power beside the giant is the Guild Wars frenchise.
>>
>>345456479
the vote was only about the fractal if you were on evon's side, the casuals didn't even play fractals at that time. he was favored to win because all the real niggas wanted it, and anet told us that the vote could be rigged by player activity

then when the vote actually came out there wasn't really anything you could do to manipulate it. the vote actually was rigged to make it as close as possible, like how there were two achievement categories that required supporting each candidate, and voting tokens were rewarded with dailies which meant that getting more votes required a disproportionate time investment so it was easier for casuals to keep up

and the clincher was that kiel would offer waypoint discounts for some period of time, and poorfags were literally crying about having to spend silver to keep up with map events. (the discount amounted to a few copper). this is why they voted kiel. it wasn't fedora tippers that ruined it, it was poorfags, who always ruin everything because they can't keep up and expect everyone else to sandbag for them
>>
Is Laranthir going to be the new pact marshal?
>>
>>345460245
Yeah at this point I don't even care, I was probably one of the few people who actually enjoyed the leveling on the game, but fuck them.
>>
>>345438038
Lack of choice in abilities
Same problem that's been happening to WoW as they cut more and more spells from every class
>>
>>345434287
>promised more new legendaries
>a year since release still only got like 3
>promised new content
>literally just adding new cash shop items like cosmetic wings and harvesting tools since last year.

games only fun part nowadays is WvW and PvP and that's if you're on a good server.
>>
>>345462637
I never understood the whining about waypoint costs. I have literally never even considered the cost of waypointing even when I was a newb poorfag. It is so small it's not noticeable.

I guess there are poorfags even lower than normal poorfags out there.
>>
>>345465056
They actually said that there will be no more new legendaries. Thanks Anet.
>>
>>345467572
They said they would put them on indefinite hold. They did so so that they can focus on releasing actual content (living story, raids, balance updates).
>>
File: 1463429929678.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
1463429929678.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>>345462637
I voted Kiel because she's a qt human and I hate charr.
>>
>>345465056
there are actually 4 new legendaries, they added some shit shortbow with animal projectile again
>>
>>345459320
Best skill in the game. It was a blast using it in Fort Aspenwood (offensive side).
>>
File: 1450057724306.jpg (96 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1450057724306.jpg
96 KB, 1000x563
>Guild wars 2 devs
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.