[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reasonable adult telling another adult to keep his child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: i-3b9SjV2-2100x20000.jpg (557 KB, 2100x1052) Image search: [Google]
i-3b9SjV2-2100x20000.jpg
557 KB, 2100x1052
>reasonable adult telling another adult to keep his child from spouting rude nonsense
>"Yeah, but we're gamers!"
>tell him that he's disturbing everybody around him
>"Well, why don't you pretend to be a gamer, too?"
>asks to keep the child under control
>"Sorry, I can only speak in gamer terms. I'm also implying that I'm wiser than you because I see a reality that you do not."
Holy shit, this comic is so socially inept that it's painful to think about.
>>
>>345430001
LOL...?
>>
>>345430001
When I read this one I sort of assumed it was supposed to make Gabe out to be an awful dad and that the other guy was in the right.
>>
File: 1460482511137.png (34 KB, 598x615) Image search: [Google]
1460482511137.png
34 KB, 598x615
I dunno man
What's wrong with teaching a kid about what a grave is?
>>
>>345430001
man the next generation is going to be something weird
>>
Pig like in appearance
>>
File: thatsthejoke[1].jpg (24 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke[1].jpg
24 KB, 490x355
>>345430001
the joke is that gabe is socially inept and misinterpreting the reasonable questions because of his preoccupation with video games
that is literally the joke
>>
>>345430001
>caving to peer presure

You sound like an insecure cunt, OP. Come back when you grow a pair of balls.
>>
>teeth are normal
>hair is out of this fucking world
>>
>>345430001
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>345430001
>reasonable adult
You mispelled salty old fuck
>>
the kid is just screaming 'the' in german.
>>
nigga i teach elementary school and kindergartners cuss ALL THE TIME, they will full on admit to telling another student to "fuck off"
>>
>>345430486
And dutch.
>>
>>345430001
>Holy shit, this comic is so socially inept that it's painful to think about.
Wow, you must be pretty smart to pick up on these subtle undertones and nuances, I for one thought that this comic was about normies being spoilsports, but you really opened my eyes.

In case you are as dumb as your post suggests, this was sarcasm.
>>
>>345431159
What's sarcasm?
>>
>>345430486
But the german article is pronounced "dee".
>>
>>345431195
A cancerous tumor of the connective tissues, like cartilage, bone, muscle, or blood vessel tissue.
Not to be confused with carcinomas.
>>
>>345430252
>not reading as snooty old fart who is out of touch with today's youth and wants to end all fun
>>
>Not telling your child to become Immortal and cheat death for you

Guess who's gonna die from old age and who's gonna be Immortal
>>
>>345431262
Depending on dialect it can be spelled like the english die
>>
>>345430001
>haven't looked at Penny Arcade in a few years
>see this
What the actual fuck happened to his art style?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.