[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck I am bad at this game. I keep tripping up each time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Mirror's_Edge.jpg (30 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
Mirror's_Edge.jpg
30 KB, 320x400
Fuck I am bad at this game.

I keep tripping up each time and have trouble finding when next route while on the go. Once I do get into the flow of things I quickly screw up and everything slows down.

I really love the concept of the game and it's terrific once I get going but I just keep tripping up and ruining the flow. Any advice?
>>
kys
>>
keep an eye out for red shit always if you have runner vision on, and the later levels are surprisingly vertical, near the end you basically scale a skyscraper from lobby up via construction scaffolding and pillars
>>
It's marked in red for you. You're not gonna keep the flow going for long if you don't know the levels either way, so just play it.
>>
>>345425812
I've pretty much been going off runner vision so far.

Is it me or do some of the climbing aspects seem kinda slow? Can you climb faster if you approach them faster?
>>
USE THE SLOW MOOOOoooooooo
>>
Should I play it with keyboard or controller? It's a platformer with crap shooting and no real emphasis on aiming yet you generally want to go as fast as possible anyway and a mouse camera is always nice
>>
>>345426447
OR here. I'm playing on xbox and want to go the non-violent approach.
>>
>>345425374
Learn the routes, dying means nothing in this game so look around for alternate paths. Only troublesome parts I remember were on the train and when you get out of the truck.
>>
>>345426635
>out of the truck

isn't that where you can get a SAW and go to town if that's your thing?
>>
>>345426032
The climbing sucks ass and is some of the slowest stuff in the game. Mirror's Edge isn't really as fluid as it should be in general.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.