[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Smash babby's need two games ate EVO to appease their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: inw7bmhctuq9jwks8ey7.jpg (102 KB, 636x447) Image search: [Google]
inw7bmhctuq9jwks8ey7.jpg
102 KB, 636x447
Why do Smash babby's need two games ate EVO to appease their autism? There's no need for Sm4sh and Melee, that's fucking retarded. Could you imagine if Street Fighter V and Street Fighter 3 Third Strike were both main games at EVO?

Why are Smashfags the most autistic fanbase in vidya?
>>
>WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING THE NEWEST ONE??? REEEEEE

Are you sure you're not the autistic one?
>>
>>345425236
Wow, you sure showed me with your compelling arguments.
>>
>>345425080
It's because only one of their party games accidentally had deeper mechanics and the newest one doesn't anymore.
>>
>>345425857
I suppose you could argue that for V and Third Strike. Hell, some may say Super 2 Turbo is more deep than V.
>>
>>345425080
Because there isn't a law that says you have to play the newest game. If anything it's more retarded to act like you HAVE to play the newest installment even if you don't like it.
>>
>>345426184
In that case, why did no one play Brawl?
>>
File: Tf5r7IS.png (768 KB, 702x588) Image search: [Google]
Tf5r7IS.png
768 KB, 702x588
>>345425080
Don't worry evo Japan will free us of the smash babby plague.
>>
>>345425969
No, it's not even close to the same comparison if you'd watched either.
>>
>>345426258
People did play brawl because some people liked brawl. Some people like sm4sh because they like sm4sh. People play melee because they like melee. You can't compare Melee>Brawl>Sm4sh to SF5>thirdstrike because Street fighter is still street fighter, there is so much more to melee than there is to the other smash titles that you can't just make direct comparisons and expect them to stick. Again, it's pretty autistic for getting on someone for having game preference.
>>
Third Strike at EVO would be dank asf desu
>>
>interesting games will be dropped from EVO
>15 year long circlejerk that smells its age will return because lol view count that was probably botted
>>
>>345426258
They did, it was such a disaster at Evo 2008 that it actually resulted in a glorious Smash-free paradise until 2013.
>>
>>345426501
>interesting games

the only games at risk of getting dropped are KI and pokken and i know for a fact none of you nignogs play KI like you should
>>
>>345426501
>why are the things I don't like so much more popular than the things I like
Jesus the FGC really is just projecting.
>>
>>345425080
>Being this mad because melee got more viewers than Street faggot V
>>
>>345426541
Guilty as charged, I suppose. I guess I don't play KI because no one else I know does, even though it is on PC now
>>
>mfw no 3S
>mfw no Mahvel 2
>mfw no GGXX
>mfw no CvS2
>mfw no ST
>mfw no SFA3
>mfw no Garou
>mfw no KoF 98
EVO is fucking garbage
>>
>>345426541
Hoping they replace pokken and KI/MKX with BBCF and UNI[st].

Wouldn't even care if they have two smash games then.
>>
>>345426739
Disgusting
>>
File: 1467435837870.png (245 KB, 590x1121) Image search: [Google]
1467435837870.png
245 KB, 590x1121
Because smelly Smash autists with unwashed asses are bullying FGC into submission.
>>
>>345426739
Then they might as well not make AnimEVO anymore.
>>
File: momiji.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>345426723
No VF5
No DoA5

>fighting game event

My ass it is
>>
>>345425080
They are only similar in name and the main goal of knocking the opponent off stage. MK and SF are more similar than Melee and Smash 4.

>Could you imagine if Street Fighter V and Street Fighter 3 Third Strike were both main games at EVO?

Considering how much I hear about how third strike was the best SF, it seems like quite a lot of people would like that. Reminder that you are not forced to play the most recent game in a series being shoved down your throat by developers if you don't like it.
>>
>>345426813
>wanting good games on EVO is bad
>>
>>345427041
Yeah
So you shouldn't drop Pokken and KI
Remove Smash
>>
>>345425080
Melee fans and smash fans are not the same fanbase. Neither cares if the other game gets into EVO or not. It's not as if they're giving preferential treatment to a single fanbase.
>>
>>345427197
>pokken
>good
But removing smash might be the better choice but that won't happen
>>
>playing games that don't have finished character rosters yet
Seriously what the fuck is the point of SFV without hype-ass Urien or Juri?
>>
>>345427320
They'll be unable to compete with Nash and Chun-Li until next year anyways
>>
>>345426501
you know damn well marvel 2 would still be there too if they didn't make a new one
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.