[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>completely alter the properties of a certain, popular stat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: My Aoi (2).png (464 KB, 667x750) Image search: [Google]
My Aoi (2).png
464 KB, 667x750
>completely alter the properties of a certain, popular stat in the game's next installments
>playerbase were perplexed at the alteration
>devs did poorly to communicate with playerbase by giving stat some vague description and properties
>devs replies: "stat is working as intended"
>>
I had a dream about you Shin. I don't know why but we were living together and you had your own room.
I went in and we cuddled, im not gay though but you were very feminine.
I could really feel you pressed against me, this was really strange for me.

Anyways, i hope you're doing well.
>>
>>345418293
Not technically gay because we're of the opposite gender . But thanks for the concern.

Also not Video Games
>>
>>345419101
Im not stupid Shin ive seen pictures of you.

>community finds a way to use a game mechanic to have an advantage
>devs applaud them and make it a skill based feature and much easier to pull off in thr sequels
>>
File: incognito2.png (445 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
incognito2.png
445 KB, 650x720
>chance to dodge is improved slightly
>improves your chance to crit by a moderate amount
>golden aura: mystery effect
>requires half your skill points to use
>>
>>345419101
Can i email you for pics?
>>
Suck my dick, SHiN.
>>
File: shinlicious.jpg (6 KB, 251x219) Image search: [Google]
shinlicious.jpg
6 KB, 251x219
>>345423004
I still pretend that this is SHiN.
>>
>>345424160
SHiN, do you look anything like that? >>345417514
>>345419101
>>
>>345424160
I'm pretty sure that's SHiN because that's how she looked like when I fucked her.
>>
Wake up SHiN!!!!
>>
>>345424405
Really? Can I import SHiN then?
>>
>>345424472
Shes mine back off
>>
>>345425735
No, fuck you. No one wants to live in your 3rd world country. SHiN is mine and mine alone.
>>
File: hopes and dreams.jpg (168 KB, 1015x802) Image search: [Google]
hopes and dreams.jpg
168 KB, 1015x802
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.