[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You all might be shitting on it now, but just you wait After
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465395777307.png (198 KB, 1162x956) Image search: [Google]
1465395777307.png
198 KB, 1162x956
You all might be shitting on it now, but just you wait

After all the dust has settled and DLCs been released, people will realize the brilliance of this game and start thinking more highly of it, and then you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

It happened to BB and it will happen to DS3

Just you wait and see
>>
DaS2's DLC didn't make it that good.
DaS1 was good without DLC.

BB was the only game improved by DLC drastically because of the weapon and spell counts were raised to acceptable levels. It was also superbly executed compared to the other two.
>>
>>345413834
I like how BB's DLC was like a prelude to DaS3 with the multiphased bosses and general level design.
>>
I bought the season pass and I feel like the first DLC for DS3 is overdue
Not even a trailer is out yet
Wish I would of gotten a refund
>>
>>345412916
>DaS is the easiest after playing DeS
>DaS3 not on the list
DaS3 was a fucking joke. The most I died to any boss including nameless king was 1 time and I'm a fucking shitter. I beat it in 16 hours too
>>
>>345414351
News at TGS, apparently.
>>
>>345413834
>DaS2's DLC didn't make it that good.
Totally disagree. DS2's DLC did make it great. The best boss fight in the souls games is Fume Knight.

You sure you played all of it?
>>
>>345414227
?
DaS2 DLCs had multiple-phase boss fights.
Almost every boss fight in BB has multiple phases except for Cleric Beast and some Chalice shit.
>>
I started with DS3 cause I decided "whatever, I got it free, let's see what the hype was about."
It wasn't that great, nor hard. Annoying at parts and somehow, I died almost a hundred times to Crystal Sage, but it was not that hard.
DS2 was considerably harder, currently doing 1. Might go find a copy of Demon's Souls some time in the future.
>>
>>345414489
I played every bit a couple times. Fume Knight was a good fight too, but a few good fights don't salvage an overall average game. Also, better versions of Fume are scatted throughout BB, with weak point staggers, ripostes, and the ability to BS them, making them much more.interactive and lively than the same tired roll-to-the-upper-right-and-punish rhythm of Fume.
>>
>>345412916
people are still making fun of battleborne though
but yes, they will all see.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.