[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I got Halo 5 with recent prime day xbox one bundle >Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WQQeJ2W.jpg (92 KB, 650x950) Image search: [Google]
WQQeJ2W.jpg
92 KB, 650x950
>I got Halo 5 with recent prime day xbox one bundle
>Haven't really played one since Halo 3.

Wtf happened to this game, both the single player and the multiplayer are absolute shit...
>>
>>345410567
And yes I tried the stupid warzones or whatever they're called. Basic kill the waves of enemies and that's it.
>>
Halo 5's SP is shit, compared to the other halo games, yes.

The MP is great thoughm and is actually better then 3's. Switch your controls to the halo 4 (whatever the classic one is called) button layout, and git gud.

>implying you aren't just shitposting so you can jack off to whining about how much you hate 343
>>
>>345410567
You wanna play an some classic MP?

Search up Eldewrito.
>>
>>345410880
Why is it good though? I haven't found anything redeeming about it.
>>
>>345410567
If you want good campaign... I would recommend Halo 4. I actually thought the story was good.

Multiplayer? Get the Master Chief Collection. It took them a year but its in stable condition now. Halo 2 Anniversary is fucking fun.
>>
>>345411545
Does it have a population though? Heard the servers there were dead
>>
>>345410567
>game is made by completely different people than Halo 3
>why is it shit?
>>
>>345411287
Here are a few core things I really like about 5's MP compared to halo 3's

>Guns are highly accurate. precision guns have no spread or bloom, autos have spread and bloom but are very accurate despite it and when bursted. In halo 3, all guns, even the BR, were very inaccurate.
>By extension, weapon balance is great and automatic guns like the AR and storm rifle are actually now worth using, vs in older halo games where at all times you wanted a BR or carbine, even up close
>maps have a high degree of vertcacliity like CE and 2 maps had that 3's lacked
>Elder god tier forge with weather effect, time of day settings, placable visual effects like flames or sparks as well as sound effects, texture editing, object welding, etc

>>345411821
I wouldn't say it's "dead", but it's not very active. You can get matches in a few mins, but for the less populated playlists it might take you a while. That said, if you like halo, you should really get MCC+the odst add on just for the campaigns, since it's the definitive way to play them.
>>
File: H5 AR long range bursting.webm (3 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
H5 AR long range bursting.webm
3 MB, 1000x563
>>345412052
>>345411287
forgot webm

Also, this goes without saying, but just because Halo 5's smart scope loooks like ADS, doesn't mean you should treat it like it. Smart scope in halo 5 is basically just zoom like in the older halo games, and if you don't play the game like a halo game and use smart scope as you would zoom, and instead treat it like ADS, you'll get your shit pushed in.
>>
>>345411545
Halo 4 campaign was severely lacking in my opinion.
>>
5's multiplayer is great.
Far better than 3's floaty shit.

The SP is pretty bad though, yea, better luck next time with that one.
>>
>>345410567
Play Halo 4 and then some things will make sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.