[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got something bad from a Jedi Knight 2 .rar. Nothing I do is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Jedi_Outcast_pc_cover.jpg (14 KB, 256x324) Image search: [Google]
Jedi_Outcast_pc_cover.jpg
14 KB, 256x324
I got something bad from a Jedi Knight 2 .rar. Nothing I do is making the rar go away. How fucked am I?
>>
kill yourself
>>
Try rkill and more google

>but I google'd

google more
>>
File: jan.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jan.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
this is now a JEDI OUTCAST thread

was Jan a QT?
>>
>the devs released the source code ages ago
>nothing's been done with it

Damn shame.
>>
Of the all the Star Wars EU, I would be happy if Kyle and KoTOR only were made canon again.
>>
File: outrider_moseisley1.jpg (127 KB, 1024x439) Image search: [Google]
outrider_moseisley1.jpg
127 KB, 1024x439
>pirating it
You're a fag, anon. This is actually one of the ones that deserve a buy.

Come to think of it though the Star Wars games have a pretty stellar record as far as licensed stuff goes.

>dark forces series
>jedi knight series
>rogue squadron series
>battlefront (barring EA) series
>galactic battlegrounds
>shadows of the empire
>republic commando

Even the less than super ones aren't that bad. All Empire at War really had to do was rip off Dawn of War for the land battles and it would've been a stellar Star Wars RTS. Not like it would've been impossible either. There's quite a bit of employee drift between Relic and Petroglyph.
>>345395317
KOTOR almost definitely will, but you might get monkey's paw'd, m8. EA & Bioware and all. Kyle's popular enough that new EU novels will probably feature him at some point.

Humorously, Dash Rendar survived the EU purge on account of having been edited into an "updated" New Hope release. So he's ultra canon by protection of the OT itself; there's nothing that can be done to retcon him.
>>
>>345395665
Well it might be alright if SWTOR isn't made canon. They completely ruined Revan.
>>
>>345395665
Hate to burst your bubble m8 but that's not how canon works

doesn't matter if the ship appears as far as new canon is concerned it's just another background spaceship

dash himself never appears in the movie so he's still non-canon until they decide to do something with hin
>>
>>345395665
Also Racer Revenge is one of the best Star Wars games ever

>that dual stick control scheme
>>
File: DeltaSquad-WOTM.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
DeltaSquad-WOTM.png
2 MB, 1920x816
>>345396235
He almost showed up in Clone Wars, which is considered canon. Which speaking of, Delta Squad survived the purge too because of that.
>>345396835
Then it's just a small step to make him canon again. If that ship shows up again, I'll bet you money it'll be Dash piloting it and it'll be known as the Outrider. You have to admit that regardless, Dash has got a much stronger foothold than the grand majority of the others.

Believe it or not I'm actually rather glad for the purge. Oh sure, I was pissed at first because it invalidated characters like Kyle, Dash, and other things like a metric fuckton of Vader's character development. But then I realized it also got rid of colossal faggotry like Kyp Durron. Rey doesn't bother me that much, purely because she's not nearly as bad as Kyp.
>>345396978
I personally prefer the first one to the second. If only because IMO the first one actually conveyed the speed of podracing better. Revenge was pretty goddamn solid though. I liked Bounty Hunter too.

Really though, I'd love a rerelease of Shadows of the Empire. Just without the goddamn tank controls.
>>
>tfw never got past that mission where you have to sneak
>>
>>345397751
>I was pissed at first because it invalidated characters like Kyle, Dash, and other things like a metric fuckton of Vader's character development. But then I realized it also got rid of colossal faggotry like Kyp Durron. Rey doesn't bother me that much, purely because she's not nearly as bad as Kyp.

This 100%
>>
>>345393369
what are the must have mods for Jedi Academy
>>
>>345394571
Some guys released an Android port.And i played through it all again on a touch screen.
>>
>>345402504
How did it run? Have a link?
>>
>>345402674
Now that i check it seems it was removed, some copyright bullshit maybe, still, you should be able to find the .apk around the internet somewhere.
>>
>>345403401
Coolio, might be fun to mess with.
>>
>>345403401
The engine is open source, but the game data is not. If they had an APK that combined both it likely would have gotten DMCA'd out of existence.
>>
File: Angela_Harry.jpg (8 KB, 229x338) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Harry.jpg
8 KB, 229x338
>>345394256
In JK1 she certainly was
>>
>>345403956
Nope, apparently google got paranoid or something, the game data was not included with the apk and you had to get it with a CD or a pirated download :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.