[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it called when an writer destorys his own legacy? Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg (407 KB, 1756x2560) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg
407 KB, 1756x2560
What is it called when an writer destorys his own legacy? Pic related and the audio drama is god fucking awful. I've seen fanfic treat the FF X universe with more respect and is better written

>Tidus and Yuna go on vacation
>They get into an argument
>Tidus kicks a blitzball that's actually a bomb
>It explodes, literally blows his head off and his head, with a shocked expression, lands next to Yuna and she faints
>Yuna brings Tidus back to life
>Yuna is back to being a religious nutjob completely elimating every ounce of character development she got in X-2
>Auron's daughter shows up and she is the most obnxious annonying bitch in FF series
>Yuna breaks up Tidus
>Sin returns because somebody wished for Sin to return
>Yuna must defeat Sin again and Tidus, being the cuck that he is, decides to join Yuna to beat Sin again

This is all canon I shit you not. It was written by the guy who wrote X and X-2. I have never seen somebody completely shit on his own work that hard. What the fuck is wrong with him? What was Square thinking? HOW do you let something like this happen? Jesus Christ I'm still mad
>>
>>345390947
why do you care?
>>
>>345390947
>>Sin returns because somebody wished for Sin to return
how does this make sense
could anyone just say they wish for sin to return and it would?
>>
>>345390947
doesn't yuna have sex with Tidus's corpse before resurrecting him? I remember someone mentioning that
>>
File: Tidus_&_Yuna-1.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tidus_&_Yuna-1.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1200
>>345391114

Because I LOVED FF X and despite the flaws, loved FF X-2. I got attached to the characters, lore and universe. How the fuck can the writer come up with something so disgustingly horrible ? And even more so, why in the holy fuck would Square think this was a good idea? This kills everything X and X-2 stood for
>>
>>345391149

It doesn't make sense. That's the confusing part. Why the fuck would somebody want Sin to return? It was a just a bullshit plot twist to set up a sequel

>>345391159
It's conflicting. Some said it happened, others say it didn't.
>>
Jumping the shark

By the way Yuna is cute. CUTE. What a whore
>>
File: ff x 2.jpg (298 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ff x 2.jpg
298 KB, 1024x768
>>345391958

She was pure in X and then became a whore in X-2. I blame Rikku. That slut turned Yuna out
>>
>>345391594
just ignore it
how with the horrible spin-offs and fanservice bullshit that has come up for the past decade have you not been able to ignore shit like that already?
>>
I played X a while back and recently finish X-2 and honestly I found X-2 to be a stepdown from X. Maybe it's because most of the stuff hadn't changed from X to X-2, but X felt magical when I first played it. The world and characters were great, and obviously while the game is flawed, I can't help but love it. X is great, and X-2 is good even though it's not a worthy successor to X.
>>
>>345392502

Because anything involving Final Fantasy X, I must invest in it. Same with Dragon Ball. I will follow it until the very end and I cry myself to sleep seeing how shit Dragon Ball Super is
>>
>>345392649

Gameplay
X-2 > X

Everything else
X > X-2
>>
>>345392886
>Same with Dragon Ball
how do you sleep at night?
>>
File: yuna2.webm (261 KB, 1314x1050) Image search: [Google]
yuna2.webm
261 KB, 1314x1050
>>345391958
they ruined her in the remaster
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.