[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM (2016)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_1.png (68 KB, 831x233) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
68 KB, 831x233
Ok /v/ tell me, should I pay $27 for DOOM, wait till the price drops more or wait if for some kind of miracle someone manages to crack fucking Denuvo?
>>
>>345383105
I thought it was worth more than that but I guess that depends on your income and taste in games.
>>
>>345383105
Just pay the $27 jesus it's not a lot.
>>
>>345383105
3dm cracked denuvo. release at end of month.
>>
I wouldn't bother just yet. I bought it for $30 and I got like halfway through before getting bored. I'd either wait for Denuvo or the price to drop to like $20, if not less.
>>
>>345383105
Bad game, only get if it drops below 20.
>>
>paid $30 for it
>fucking enjoyed it
>only people bashing it are those who cannot afford it and can't pirate it yet

Typical /v/
>>
>>345383105
Don't bother. No game made after 2005 is worth buying.
>>
>>345383768
Post 100% achievement/platinum or fuck off
>>
>>345383768
Yeah, no way someone actually didn't enjoy it, right? Retard
>>
>>345383471
Actually for me it is somewhat expensive for a game (I get most of my games from Humble Bundle because is cheaper) still I think is kinda worth it but I decided to ask anyway
>>
I bought this on launch day and absolutely loved it. The multiplayer is generic trash and should be avoided, but the single player is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>345383105
As a lover of all things doom. I bought this game at release and absolutely hated it. Nothing about this game is anything like doom outside the aesthetics. Slow gameplay, dubstep music, enemies randomly spawning (wtf), ability upgrade quests, weapon upgrades, pisspoor sound direction
Just wait for it to drop under 15-20
This game is hot garbage.
>>
>>345384703

This. Play the original doom games and mods. Those are all far better than this shit. It's okay if you pick it up cheaper, but 30 is steep for this hot shit.

But that also depends on your taste in games. So if you're into shit like call of duty, battlefield, and other generic FPS games then buy it. But if ya don't want cod with vaguely doomish aesthetic, don't even fucking bother.
>>
>>345384703
>>345385952
found the two retards who didn't actually play the game.
>>
It's worth it if you don't mind a lack of good multi.

If you haven't played doom 1/2/64 EX then play those first.
>>
>>345383105
Wait, what the fuck.

Where?
>>
File: d11m.png (96 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
d11m.png
96 KB, 960x720
>>345384703
>dubstep
Okay so we didn't play the same game? Are you the same kind of parroting faggot who say Doom 3 is too dark and filled with monster closets when old Doom games had the same?
>>
>>345383105
27 seems like a good deal. the game wasn't amazing, but It wasn't bad by any means. Avoid the multiplayer, though I hear they are going to change it.
>>
>>345386921

Except we did. We're just fans and can admit when a game sucks. I even said it's good if you just want cod with a doom skin. But some of us don't want that. And that's not even mentioning the fucking stupid master chief/metroid bodysuit.

It's not the worst game ever and nobody is claiming that. But it's not worth it at 30 or original retail price. Wait for a deal. Because cod with doom skins isn't worth that much hard earned money.
>>
File: That's rude, no clothing.gif (2 MB, 209x229) Image search: [Google]
That's rude, no clothing.gif
2 MB, 209x229
>>345384703
>dubstep music
No one can be this deaf or retarded
>>
>>345384703
>Industrial Metal
>Dubstep
>>
>>345387732
You can label different sub groups of dubstep all you want , it's still fucking dubstep.
>>
>>345387562
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-doom-pc_games-p-34515.html
>>
>>345388254
But it isn't dubstep, friend.
>>
>>345386921
$0.05 has been deposited to your account from Id Software
>>
>>345387847

>Metal
>Soft as fuck and sounds nothing like the original soundtrack
>Beats dropping all over isn't somehow imitating dubstep

Let's just say it's not quite fully industrial metal. That shit sounds like dubstep a good portion of the time.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.