[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it have good game feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Does it have good game feel?
>>
This game stinks
>>
>>345380978
What does that even mean?

Anyway any mother/earthbound posting is good to me, hopefully this thread goes somewhere.
>>
>>345380978

It feels like Dragon Quest in a modern setting and 'quirky' story. Its okay.
>>
File: eb_cards1.png (106 KB, 524x397) Image search: [Google]
eb_cards1.png
106 KB, 524x397
>>345381302

That's the game guide you're smelling, anon.

>Earthbound game guide literally had scratch and sniffs of various things in the game
>>
>>345385786
>We want the Nickelodeon audience
>>
>>345385786
what is the last one
>>
I have a near mint copy I have yet to play at home. Should do that.
>>
>>345385786
Those were really fucking terrible. Decades later the smells are still seared into my mind.
>>
>>345387131

YUP.
>>
File: kirby mugshot.jpg (693 KB, 2432x1663) Image search: [Google]
kirby mugshot.jpg
693 KB, 2432x1663
>>345385786
Nintendo had no fucking idea how to market their games in the 90's. They tried to out Sega them but failed in almost every time. Play it Loud was one of Nintendo worse marketing era.
>>
>>345388470

Nintendo doesn't know how to market their games now either. Back then, they were just trying to copy everyone else who used hip hop and 'thug' style advertisingm since they think every kid liked that stuff. Now adays, they use the same follow the leader advertising. Making mario commercials that resemble GTA.
>>
>>345386240
Mustard Gas
>>
>>345388741
Now they don't really bother I think. They seem to feel Direct is enough and have the sites report on their videos. The biggest issue for NoA is them having no fucking clue who the demographic for some of their games are.
>>
>>345389158

Hopefully they'll spend the extra $7.5 billion they just got on marketing the NX and games for the next 5 years.
>>
>>345380978
Ask Egoraptor on twitter, he is the expert
>>
>>345380978
Yeah it has a pretty solid GGF
>>
>>345380978
It's somehow funny. Mother 3 is better indeed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.