[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Haunting Ground?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: DaniW2.png (4 MB, 3165x2159) Image search: [Google]
DaniW2.png
4 MB, 3165x2159
What does /v/ think of Haunting Ground?
>>
Makes my dick hard
>>
>>345378149
Pretty fucked up desu
I doubt we'll see big budget games like this again for a long while
>>
pretty good for an RE4 prequel
>>
>>345378149
I wish this and Rule of Rose would come out on steam.
>>
>>345378149
Like feeling never ending anxiety and fear whilst having a constant boner
>>
It was pretty haunting.
>>
Who'd win in a fight?

Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, or Siren?
>>
>>345378149

Breasts don't do that when a woman is on her back. Immersion ruined, boner deflated.
>>
The fact that one if the enemies fucks your dead body when you get killed makes it GOAT tier for me
>>
File: 1467760745339.jpg (384 KB, 838x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467760745339.jpg
384 KB, 838x1200
Fiona.
>>
>>345381023
W-What?
>>
>>345383480
not only that, it steals you ovaries
>>
>>345381023
>>345383480

I don't think that's true.

The game teases rape throughout, but I don't think there's any sex in the game, including the game overs (not even the one in which she's impregnated).
>>
>>345378149
It was really good in the beginning, but got quite boring in the last third of the game.
Also the enemies got less scary (except that creepy old fuck crawling after you)
>>
>>345378149

I enjoyed the game. I'd like a sequel but neither modern capcom, nor modern "gaming" audiences would be able to handle it.

It's a product form a time gone by, like Connery 007 films. We may never see something like it again.
>>
>>345379907

Siren because at least you can get guns and some melee weapons in that.
>>
>>345384565
>Capcom announces a new Clock Tower
>It's first person
>Cancerous Youtubers make reaction vids on it
>It still is a financial failure and the series dies again

At that point, that would actually be for the best
>>
>>345379907
I think Rule of Rose has the best dog. Don't get me wrong, Hewie is a 10/10 vidya dog and possibly the only one with cross promotion between games, but Brown is practically the main character of his game. 99% of the puzzles can only be solved by Brown and he's such a cool dog that he provokes ritual pet killings that lead up to an orphanage massacre so gruesome it can't even be shown. Christ, like 20 kids ripped apart by his bare hands in an open field and only a single one of them was able to escape.

And ClockTower 3 had better ambushes, even though its killers were super shitty (except for acid man). Haunting Ground had some really great puzzles, cool traps, and cool killers but the actual chases were super lame except for 1st form grandpa and invisible Ricardo.
>>
how long would the Siren protags last in Rule of Rose?
>>
I think it's that dog.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.