[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I just finished dragon age origins and then I can honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
File: dragon-age-origins-grey-warden.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dragon-age-origins-grey-warden.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1200
Today I just finished dragon age origins and then I can honestly say that I haven't enjoyed an rpg this much in years.

I always heard that dragon age was some kind of shitty Tumblr series but now I'm not sure sure. Is it worth trying dragon age 2 and 3 or is it really as bad as I've heard?
>>
>I always heard that dragon age was some kind of shitty Tumblr series but now I'm not sure sure. Is it worth trying dragon age 2 and 3 or is it really as bad as I've heard?

It's Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition which were always heavily criticized and rightly so.

Dragon Age 2 was just supposed to be an off-shot game of Origins, then some suit came in and said "Hey, make this a title number game instead" and we got the abortion that was Dragon Age 2. Really poor writing, except for some party banter, really poor game design, all over it's an abortion that should have never been released from the womb of decay that Bioware has become.

Inquisition is more like a single-player MMO, in the sense that while the environments may look gorgeous enough, it's filled to the brim with shit-awful MMO-tier quests. I've only played the base game and not DLCs, so I can't pass judgment on those, but the game as it is by itself is simply awful.
>>
>>345315598
2 is mediocre but Inquisition is on point

I have 60 hrs in the game and not bored of anything or doing the main story

The AI is kind of shitty but you can control them in tactical view so its not too much of a burden
>>
>>345315598
Origins is fifne.

2+3 is when the Tumblr shilling went full effect.
>>
>>345315598
Yeah, 2 and 3 are terrible, I have never seen a series go to such utter shit after only one game before. Even Mass Effect wasn't this bad.
>>
>>345315598
it's bland and hack-n-slashy but still fun now and then
>>
Is there any difference between pc and console versions beside mods?
>>
origins was great
it's 2 and 3 that everyone hates
for good reason
>>
>>345315850
dont forget than da2 gameplay was largely changed for consoletards needs
>>
>>345315598
2 Isn't nearly as bad as everyone said. It had its problems but it was a fun game.
3 is much much larger and has a different style of combat than the other two but it's still pretty fun as long as you don't try and beat EVERYTHING, otherwise it drags way way out.
>>
>>345317510
The console version is really dumbed down. No cooldown on health poultices, you get massive amounts of money really really easily and it's overall easier. Probably to make up for the fact that the controls are shit with a controller.

No tactical view either
>>
>Have Origins because of PS+
>Give it a try
>There is a constant audio crackling coming through my headphones as i move about the game world and assets are loaded

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, i really wanted to play the game but i can't deal with this shit. Not sure I'd enjoy it though, isn't the gameplay basically WOW but singleplayer?
>>
Orgins is pretty solid game, some may call it generic but I enjoyed the characters and the world.

Dragon Age 2 is probably one of the worst games I ever played mainly because it was such a downgrade compared to the first one.
I haven't played Inquisition but I'm dissapointed they dropped the "Dark" fantasty feeling from origins.
>>
>>345318336
Inquisition is worse than 2 in many ways. You're lucky you haven't suffered it.
>>
>>345315598
2 is garbo bar things involving the arishok
3 is mediocre but has nice looking environments
>>
>>345318423
piss off
da2 doesn't even let you choose your race, has a shoehorned backstory and combat isn't remotely tactical because enemies parachute in

the reused maps was the worst part though
>>
Enchantment?
>>
>>345315598
The first game is really good and had concepts and mechanics you didn't find in games like that up until that point, it really was a golden example of RPG casual type games. The tactical mode letting you tell your companions when to use potions, what skills to focus on using and such was really good, and the ability to straight up ignore party members you don't like and have them not join your party - or tell them to fuck off if you decide not to like them - or straight up fucking murder them - was fantastic. Was almost ADULT in scope.

Then 2 and Inq came along and...well Bioware turned into SJW faggots to the max...games started showing that Bioware had lost what they had, graphics turned to shit, they couldn't keep up with the industry, even their writing went south..and it died.
>>
>>345315598
DA:O is an amazing rpg, one of my favorites in the past years for sure.
DA2 is eeerrrrr... I'd say like this. In 2nd everything is shit except for some quests, some edgy characters and main story picks a helluva pace nearing the end. Overall it's pretty shitty, but I managed to enjoy it honestly. Combat and gameplay as a general is so fucking shot though
DA:I is a really epic kinda open-world rpg that's not like dragon age at all. It's good, it really is way better than 2 (but worse than origins). That is if you don't mind ugly as hell characters and so fucking over the top throat shoving sjw bullshit.
>>
>Spend the first game setting up this interesting group that is made to fight the darkspawn with the player as their leader
>Second game drops pretty much everything that the first game established and is pretty horrible
Are Grey Wardens back in the third?
Is anything from the first game back in the third and remains loyal to the first game without retconnig it?
>>
>>345318770
Enchantment

Anyway i bought all games and dlc.
Don't bother with 2 or inquisition: the Story of 2 goes nowhere and has no significance for the big chapter that is inquisition, whose Story also goes nowhere until the last dlc that is a cliffhanger for the next installment.

If you really want to, you can skip 2 and play DAI just don't go into fetch quests, do companions' ones and main Story.

If you're still hooked pirate dlcs.

Tip: the game's lore is pretty solid and important to get what's going on in DAI.
>>
>>345319367
dude
the first game is called ORIGINS and the second doesn't even let you select race.
>>
File: file.png (455 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
file.png
455 KB, 540x810
>>345315598
/v/ loved the fuck about Dragon Age when it came out. It was full waifufaggotry, and they loved every second of it. It's a legitimately decent game, but it does have many notable flaws that nevertheless don't make it a bad game.

The anti waifufaggotry contrarians came later, but they can't pretend it never happened.

That being said, DA2 is just a very bad game for a lot of undeniable reasons. DA3 I didn't play, but I've heard some pretty bad shit about it and the animations at least are obviously dogshit.

If you're curious, just pirate DA2 and 3. Do not buy them before you do, you will almost certainly regret it.
>>
File: 1278593343252.png (36 KB, 819x425) Image search: [Google]
1278593343252.png
36 KB, 819x425
>>345319910
oops, wrong picture.

I also think it should be said: while DA2 was bad, it was not bad IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY like /v/ loved to parrot back when it came out. It did a few things right, and a lot of the complaints showed a lot of people were just hatewagoning without having played the game much. Hawke was a decent protagonist and Bioware gets points in my opinion for making a main character that isn't some CHOSEN ONE who waves his wand and saves everything. Many side characters were good, character models and character creator especially were improved from DAO (not a high bar I'll admit). But if you look at it overall, it's a rushed game with terrible corner cutting and terrible combat encounters mainly due to the fact they didn't want to spend the time or money designing good enemies or good encounters.
>>
What I like the most about this game is that it's entirely up to you how exactly you secure the armies you need to fight the fugly dragon.
>>
at its highest point DA was only mediocre
>>
>>345319367
>Is anything from the first game back in the third and remains loyal to the first game without retconnig it?
nope. pretty sure they changed writers too, just like ME->ME3
>>
If you don't mind tedium and monotony get Inquisition Game of the Year Edition(Don't get it through Origins though). Some things are annoying and they fuck up the lore a bit (Sloth demons are changed to "Despair" ice demons to make i easier for normies to understand, Desire demons being reworked because "not everyone likes breasts XD") But there are good moments and Tresspaser is legitamately good
>>
>>345315598
Yes, and especially so if you've finished DAO. It's all downhill from there.
>>
File: 7.jpg (127 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
127 KB, 1024x576
DA:O was the best RPG of its gen
DA:2 Was superman 64 tier bad
DA:I gets a lot of meme hate
>>
>>345320774
>DA:O was the best RPG of its gen
xD
>what is Fallout New Vegas
>>
Origins was the last real RPG where your choices actually matter.
>>
>>345320774
>DA:I gets a lot of meme hate

DA:I problem is that it's a single player mmo.
>>
>>345320917
So was DA:O ....
>>
>>345320845
lol
>>
>>345320774
>DA:O was the best RPG of its gen
What is the Witcher.
>>
>>345320845
New vegas wasn't an RPG. It was a shooter with paper thin RPG elements tacked on
>>
>>345320917
Witcher 3 taught me that a game can still be good even if you have to ignore the stupid open world that everyone has to put in these days
That's not to say DA:I is good, but it's decent, just don't get all the retarded collectibles and roll a rogue to burn through damage sponge enemy
>>
>>345320968
XD
>>
Why'd they change the combat so much after DA:O? It was so fucking good.
>>
>>345321126
Because it probably looked "too difficult" for the average teenager.
>>
Which race and sex should I play in DAI?
>>
>2
Chunks of gold in a sea of shit
>3
Ocean of piss with literally nothing else
>>
I put 600hrs into this game...loved every second of it, found no enjoyment in da2 outside of that dorf.

have yet to play da3, I'll get around to it eventually
>>
>>345321126
The dev team for a DA2 said- and I'm not making this up; that when you press a button something awesome should happen
>>
File: 1284681543009.png (49 KB, 976x636) Image search: [Google]
1284681543009.png
49 KB, 976x636
camp is comfy as fuck
alistair best bro
zevran best slut
>needing women
>>
>>345321126
BECAUSE IF YOU PRESS A BU'EN SOMETHING AWESOME HAS TO HAPPEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
>>
Origins is alright for a single playthrough, but that's about it. Outside the origins themselves, the game is pretty mediocre and generic.

Dragon Age II is legitimately awful. There's nothing redeeming about it.

I want to say Inquisition isn't as bad as DAII, but I actually played DAII through its entirety whereas I stopped playing Inquisition after 10 or so hours.
>>
>>345315598
Origins is the best in serie, 2 is the worst. Inquisition is between.
They all are enjoyable games tho, go for it
>>
>>345321031
>it doesn't have classes therefore it's not an RPG
have a (you)
>>
>>345321126
Because when DA:O was 90% complete, EA acquired BioWare. Since it was too late to make changes to the game, they released it as is.
However, for DA2 and 3, EA had full control. And publishers ALWAYS want to maximize appeal of a product, and tactical combat does not appeal to the masses at all.
>>
I heard you can't be an unrepentant asshole/be evil in Inquisition. is that true?

bullying Allistair in DAO was the best.
>>
Is it me or do people in DAI talk way too much like modern times?
>>
File: bioware2.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
bioware2.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>>
>>345320774
>>345320845

Sorry guys, liked both, but the Witcher was the RPG of it's generation.

DA:O had some truly horrible bits as well.
>>
>>345322565
I dropped Witcher after about an hour. The combat was just too awful for me to stomach. I hear witcher 2 and 3 are pretty good but I'll never play 'em.
>>
>>345315598
dragon age 2 is.... not very good. but it brings up a few things that will be relevant in DA:I. The game is worth the play if you always have Varric in your party

DA:I is great, not as good as Origins, but still very good.
>>
>>345318005
No, it's a party based real-time-with-pause-rpg, like Baldurs Gate but in 3D.
>>
>>345322621

The first two levels do suck. It was a rookie game made by a rookie developer (at the time). The other two are much more polished.
>>
>>345322621
I agree with this. Combat where you have to click stuff in a cRPG? What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Dragon Age Origins was and still is an excellent RPG. While it's nothing more than your random Tolkien-eske human/dwarf/elf cliche shitshow it manages to introduce and continuesly present itself in a very imaginative way. It managed to make Tolkien grittier and bloodier. I loved that first section in the marshes, few game levels manage to introduce a world so well.

Imo DA:I was an even worse game than DA2. At least DA2 tried some different (mostly dumb) things. DA:I is just... boring. It's really just a singleplayer MMO. Instead of gray characters you literally get to fight Satan. It's guilty of Fallout4-sation:

- Dialogue is mostly meaningless
- You always have to play the hero, in DA:O you could defile the holy ashes of the games Jesus Christ to get a perk. If you brought the wrong companions, though luck, you had to kill them off
- WOW YOU GET A NEW POWER ITS GREEN BAZJOOOM EXPLOSIONS
- Fucking radial catch 0/10 quests before you're allowed to upgrade your class

I could go on. It's no suprise that apparently most of the remaining talent at BioWare left the studio after this one.
>>
>>345322694
Is Inquisition worth playing if I already know a bunch of spoilers about the story?

I knew a decent bit about Origins but the story isn't exactly amazing and isn't really the main focus of the game since the characters are way more important so it never bothered me.
>>
>>345322830
>Instead of gray characters you literally get to fight Satan
I know you're comparing to DA2 here, but why did you not give DA:O shit for that? It had an ancient evil as well
>>
INquisition is the best game in the series, people who hate on inquisition are just doing so to be conntraiairam
>>
>>345321345
Elf female (and mage)
It's really the only way to play it
>>
>>345315598
>I'm not sure sure
Play the 2nd and 3rd game and you will get it.
>>
>>345322879
Save yourself the time really. It's a minimum 45 hours to finish it. Without the DLC.
>>
>>345322983
elfs look too skinny ruins the imersion
>>
Are they going to make another dragon age game? When Baldur's Gate got handed to a new developer Gaider jumped ship ASAP. Hamburger Helper left Bioware years ago. Do they have anybody left to even write it?
>>
File: Loghain.png (322 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
Loghain.png
322 KB, 640x415
>>345322939
Was this guy not written as a morally grey character? You can even recruit him afterwards.
>>
File: 3.jpg (153 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
153 KB, 1024x576
>>345322879
Inquisition kinda fell into the open world trap and Bioware has little experience in making those titles. So the flow of the game is that you get introduced to an open world zone and do a bunch of quests. The pacing on some of the zones makes you feel like you're playing World of Warcraft going between the quest hubs. The pacing on other zones is actually pretty nice and doesn't put off that MMO vibe super hard.

It's really just a matter of how much you enjoy Bioware titles.If you liked DA:O. You'll probably like DA:I
>>
>>345323190
Hardly. Pretty much everything he did was morally wrong, but he did it all for the right reasons.
>>
>>345323190
And he's the main antagonist, yeah?
Wouldn't you feel silly if the entire story of DA:O revolved around "we don't have time for this retarded civil war, we gotta fight the blight"?
>>
>>345323190

He's basically Revan.
>>
File: I8qA2UO.gif (986 KB, 340x192) Image search: [Google]
I8qA2UO.gif
986 KB, 340x192
>>345315598
Dragon Age is best rpg for me.
DA 2 is mediocre.
DA Inquisition's world feels like it's a mmorpg game.
>>
File: Meridith.png (656 KB, 743x716) Image search: [Google]
Meridith.png
656 KB, 743x716
Meredith was right!
>>
>>345322879
the story isn't amazing, but I liked it well enough. I only knew a really vague spoiler from the final DLC though. I'd say play it if you like the companions, because the interactions there is where the game really shines. Problem there is that you have to play a few hours to get them all (and if you're like me and play through all of the Hinterlands before continuing, then it'll take quite a while).

I'd say pirate it, and then buy it if you like it.

it took me 115 hours to complete it i did pretty much every single quest in the game though
>>
File: ntr.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>that one quest where you can fuck the dalish girl and then rub it into her beta orbiter's face
>>
>>345323232
I disagree with this. Full disclaimer though, I've been tired of stupid empty open worlds for ages so I'm not exactly unbiased.
Every single fucking zone only has "clear these enemies" and "get me some plants and shit" quests. They're filled with collectibles that pretty much solely exist for the sake of collecting itself
>shards that give you like 5% elemental resistance if you pick up 200 of them
>observatories that only exist so people can feel intellectually superior if they've heard of Eulerian paths, which lead to treasure you don't need
>>
2 was a shitshow. I liked their idea of a self-contained story set in a sprawling city, but the execution was incredibly shitty and rushed. Not to mention the majority of the cast was simply unlikeable, especially fucking Anders. I'm still mad they turned him into a gay suicide bomber that you can't even be friends with unless you sleep with him.

Inquistion, on the other hand, has me conflicted. The environment is nice as well as armor design, but the ui is generic and the character models/animations are poor. The story is mediocre, character personalities replaced with sexuality, and some characters are just terrible. People like Solas and Blackwall are decent though. Also being a mage is pretty awesome because you can get a lightsaber amd become invincible
>>
>>345323570
>I'd say play it if you like the companions, because the interactions there is where the game really shines
That's exactly what I was looking for. Story is always secondary to the characters for me in BioWare titles, I got way more enjoyment from the party camp bits on Origins than I did from the plot itself.

I'll give it a go, thanks.
>>
>>345322983

But I already played as an elf in DAO. Admittedly, it was a rogue city elf but still. Is there anything interesting for the Qunari? I guess being the romantic interest of Solas is the whole point.
>>
>>345323825
I didn't romance Solas and the story was fine, it really didn't need another layer of "b-but I love you and shit"
>Is there anything interesting for the Qunari
There's nothing interesting for any race
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Why is the character creator so terrible?
>>
>>345323825
I only did one playthrough, so I wouldn't know, but I imagine playing as a qunari can be pretty interesting, nothing huge though. Probably just some special dialogue when the Qun is involved.
>>
>>345323492
Mages are fucking idiots that cut their nose to spite their face, but the oppression of the Chantry exasperated the problem.

They're both wrong.
>>
>>345323815
This is not your average BioWare game where its 10 minutes gameplay, 10 minutes dialogues.

More like 50 minutes slugging through the game and then after seeing if your companions have new dialogue for he 4th time you get 5 minutes. But your mind is made up, go see for yourself, just go in without having your hopes up.
>>
>>345324004
Bioware collaborated with Bethesda on it.
>>
File: NPC-Mithra.jpg (95 KB, 1214x959) Image search: [Google]
NPC-Mithra.jpg
95 KB, 1214x959
>>345323960

It reveals that the Dalish tattoos are actually slave markings.
>>
All I ever wanted from a DA game was to be a Tevinter mage
DA:O already made mages so OP they became gods of death, why not make the story fit that and let me be a guy assaulting the Fade again
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10768252

Deciding my class
>>
>>345321880
Yes. The only options in the shitty dialogue wheel are nice, sarcastic, and blunt.
>>
>>345315598
Origins was a great game and then the sequels shat the bed.

Origins was the last game made before most of the people who made Bioware great fucked off to somewhere that wasn't controlled by EA.
>>
>>345324219
How the fuck is that related to romancing Solas? That's a pretty big part of entire backstory of the DLC
>>345324252
For DA;I or O? Because in Inquisition you pretty much have to be a rogue unless you love every enemy taking 5 minutes to kill
>>
>>345323960
Iron Bull is pretty cool and so is Dorian

For maximum bantz I run Sera, Dorian, and Cassandra in my party

You have to remember Inquisition came out the same time as Gamer Gate so it got shit on by the autists and /v/irgin band-wagoners alike who never even played the game

Daelish ruins were pretty cool too
>>
>>345324267

Can't you be an asshole in II though?
>>
>>345324363
>not being a reaver

Rogues are shit
>>
File: 1437138253286.gif (2 MB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
1437138253286.gif
2 MB, 540x250
>>345315598
>DA:O
Great
>DA2
Rabid dog shit
>DA:I
Alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atNbk-Pf4I
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (22 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
22 KB, 1280x720
>>345324363

He tells it to you. He also offers you to remove them.
>>
File: 1450460308811.jpg (274 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1450460308811.jpg
274 KB, 500x417
>>345324448
>being a heretic
>>
>>345324496
I might have played an Elf (who didn't romance Solas) and it came up that way, I don't remember
But I _do_ remember the ruins showing murals of him pulling the tattoos of the elves' faces
>>345324448
I don't give a shit how awesome you think Reaver combat is, I'm not gonna sit through all those damage sponges if I could just oneshot them out of stealth instead
>>
>>345318005
It's absolutely awful on consoles anyway.
>>
>>345324373
Is Iron Bull remotely as interesting as Sten?
Sten's dialogue on the Qunari always fascinated me in Origins, I thought it was great. As a people they seemed really interesting and well done.
>>
>>345324732
I guess so. He talks a lot about how no one is an individual in the Qun and people are born for their role and that's what defines them
Unless you're mentally ill of course, then the Qun invents an entire caste of people who think they're the wrong gender :^)
>>
>>345324852
The Qun and the Qunari have suffered because of Bioware's SJW/LBGT agenda.
>>
>>345315598
Don't bother with the others. Some people say Origins isn't great, and it certainly has its flaws, but I really enjoyed it and playing through Origins three times will be more enjoyable than playing the other two, I guarantee it
>>
File: 20853006508_12d0e9efc3_o.jpg (2 MB, 2430x3240) Image search: [Google]
20853006508_12d0e9efc3_o.jpg
2 MB, 2430x3240
I wish they stopped fucking with Qunari models through the series.

In each game they looked so different.
>>
File: 6731667.jpg (290 KB, 1000x768) Image search: [Google]
6731667.jpg
290 KB, 1000x768
WITNESS GAXKANG
>>
>>345323190
He made a call. A bad one.
>>
File: City_Elf.jpg (175 KB, 1191x1684) Image search: [Google]
City_Elf.jpg
175 KB, 1191x1684
Which are the best Origins and the worst?
>>
>>345325186
WITNEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS
Dude was pretty easy with my Arcane Warrior
>>
>>345325181
The horns were a huge improvement though. Sure, it's a retcon, but a good one.
>>
Who should bit the dust: Hawke or Loghain?
>>
>>345325331
Dalish Elf and Human Noble felt the most natural in how the origin links into Duncan and Ostagar.
>>
>>345325181
I didn't care about how ugly Sera is because I wasn't gonna romance her anyway
But jesus fuck why was she so annoying? It's like she has the mind of a particularly retarded 8 year old, I even had trouble following the initial conversation when you meet her the first time (hahaha breeches so funny)
>>
>>345325331
Human noble is good, so is dwarf noble. Mage sucks ass. Didn't play others, I hear Dwarf Commoner is good and if anything it gives you a reason to support Behlen(?), which the game lacks for pretty much any other origin.
>>
>>345325331

City Elf is better if you are rogue female.
>>
>>345324852
>no one is an individual in the Qun and people are born for their role and that's what defines them
>100% acceptance for special snowflake trannyfags
Please explain.
>>
>>345325331
Dalish elf and human noble are fantastic. Haven't really tried anyone else
>>
File: 1333213020851.gif (453 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1333213020851.gif
453 KB, 160x120
>humble bundle only gave me the first base game without expansion
am I fucked?
>>
File: johan.jpg (265 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
johan.jpg
265 KB, 683x1024
>>345325518
>tfw i kill her everytime when i first meet her
>>
>>345325483

Dalish Elf is boring and noble is cliche as fuck.
>>
File: 21048302651_b62973f84a_o.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
21048302651_b62973f84a_o.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3600
>>345325186
Soloing this guy as Arcane Warrior was intense and fun.

This nigga and the Flesh Golem in the DLC were the only ones who could challange my Arcane Warrior builds.

>>345325181
>those thicc lips will never give you the succ
>ywn kiss those
Why the fuck did she have to be gay?
>>
>>345325643
Naw, Awakening is alright but not a must play.
>>
>>345325643
I've never played it with any DLC and it's enjoyable enough

conversely I think I have all the DLC with my copy of DA2 and i hate it
>>
>>345325696
>not playing Noble Dwarf and gettng revenge on your brother
>>
>>345325613
There's nothing to explain, BioWare just wants them progressive SJW sales
Krem itself is pretty alright I guess, they don't make that much of a deal about her retardation. It's also pretty hilarious because the first time you meet her you're like "why is her voice actress speaking like that with her voice all forced and deep?" and then you realize you were supposed to be fooled into thinking it's a man
>>345325662
I feel like buying HoI4 all of a sudden
>>
>>345325331

Rogue female city elf by far.
>>
File: HK47-NEGD.jpg (170 KB, 600x1415) Image search: [Google]
HK47-NEGD.jpg
170 KB, 600x1415
>>345325643

You aren't missing much. It's merely an OK expansion. That said, get the Golem DLC.
>>
>>345325787
Easily the best, and I happened to play it first so the rest seemed kinda lackluster in comparison
>>
>>345325331

Noble dwarf is easy as fuck. So much money.
>>
>>345325717
>Soloing this guy as Arcane Warrior was intense and fun.
I had more problems with the fucking enemy Arcane Warrior in Andraste's Temple
>removes all my sustainables
>drakes fuck me all day
>he casts fucking mana clash
>>
>>345325787

>Not leaving him on the throne while you become a fucking Paragon while he remains a lowly elected king.
>>
>>345323175
The Tresspasser DLC ended with MASSIVE potential for future titles.
>>
>>345325643
Just pirate it, you cuck.
>>
>>345315598
>I always heard that dragon age was some kind of shitty Tumblr series
Why are you lying? While DA:O is not always called a great, or even good, game -- people here rarely say it was shit.
>>
>love RPGs
>hate isometric view

fuck me
>>
>>345325843
>>345325643

By the way, by golem DLC I mean "Stone prisoner" one. The other is a hard-difficulty dungeon filled with abominations worse than the Darkspawn and Demons.
>>
How good/long is Awakening?

If I'm thinking of playing 2 and 3 is it worth going back and replaying origins to get to awakening first?
>>
>>345326324
It's worth going back and replaying Origins anyway nigger, it's the best in the series.
>>
Origins, depending on your tastes can be a really good game or a great game. It's the two follow ups that are abysmal.
>>
File: 1445617231444.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445617231444.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
>>345325914
>Noble dwarf
no
>>345325839
>Rogue female city elf
no
>>345325696
>Dalish Elf
no
>>345325642
>Dalish elf and human noble
no
>>
>>345326324

About 15-10 hours. It's much shorter than the main game. The biggest appeal is you governing the place and conscripting your companions into the Grey Wardens.
>>
>>345326492
>those spell combinations which turned the midgame enemies into a joke
>>
>>345324852
Sten is very different from Bull but he's fun in his own way, you get to drink with him after killing a dragon

If you go in looking for Sten you'll be disappointed

>>345324536
>not being a dragon

>>345324664
My Inquisitor is a rogue but I switch to Bull because its actually fun to play instead of 1 hitting

>>345325181
WE WUZ DRAGONS N SHIET

>>345325717
>tfw romanced Sera with a dale

You missed out nigga

>>345325832
I though Krem was a fag at first

The actual fag Dorian is actually based though

>>345325518
ITS ALL GOOD INNIT

Sera is a good foil to the Inquisitor because of her retardation
>>
>>345323960
>There's nothing interesting for any race

Learning that the ancient elves were alpha as fuck, could turn into spirits, but were led by war-mongering leaders, that the Qunari are an artificial race created by mixing elven and dragon blood, and that dwarves have been cut off from their symbiotic protectors, the Titans, was pretty interesting to me.

I think playing as an elf and romancing Solas offers the best playing experience, but that's just me. His romance is one of the best in the game though.

>>345315598
DA2 ended up being as it is due to EA, who forced Bioware to make a full game instead of a DLC in just a few years and with two potatoes. Some parts of it are decent and its ending sets the road for Inquisition.

I enjoyed DAI. It's true it feels like a MMO sometimes, but after playing the Witcher and Xenoblade X it didn't bother me that much. The maps and lore are god tier and the banters are genuinely good.

Don't fall for the /v/ meme, there is hardly homo content (Dorian is a bro and you can ignore Krem's identity by just picking a different dialogue choice).
>>
Is it possible to play a mage that uses melee weapons/elemental weapons and fucks shit up in DA:O?
>>
Should I send Krem and the rest of her companions to their deaths to solidify an alliance with the Qunari?
>>
>>345326907

Yes. Arcane Warrior is the most broken class.
>>
>>345323175
>When Baldur's Gate got handed to a new developer Gaider jumped ship ASAP

Bioware forced him to leave. before Inquisition was released and even after its release, he caused a lot of damage with his stupid interviews and posts, so much that even tumblr got tired and forced him to close his blog. he is one of the reasons the game left such a bad impression on /v/ since from the beginning.

his personality is so shitty Bioware gave the position of lead writer to Weekes, who wrote Trespasser, and told Gaider to fuck off.
>>
>>345315850

Sort of. DA:O at that point was the most successful game Bioware had ever made in terms of total sales, but it had also had a 7 year dev cycle. The higher ups obviously wanted a sequel but the ultimatum was that it was not taking 7 years again. The deadline was instead around 2 years.

And instead of just reusing a lot of their already existing assets they decided to scrap everything and start over, but go with a really flat featureless style instead.
>>
File: 141060708825.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
141060708825.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
>all this praise for Dragon Age
BioWare shills, please leave.
>>
>>345327015
if you like Iron Bull, no
>>
>>345323175
They are probably going to show something at PAX.

Trespasser ended with the Inquisitor basically saying they need to go to the northern part of the map (Tevinter, Nevarra, Free Marches, Antiva) to find more people and stop Solas and the Qunari.

DAI was only the first part of a much bigger story, they said, and that is obvious by just looking at how the game ended.
>>
>>345327221
>all this praise
lol
>>
>>345327459

Will they come up with a new protagonist or does it look like you will play as the Inquisitor again?
>>
File: 469983_4678007.jpg (720 KB, 1000x5612) Image search: [Google]
469983_4678007.jpg
720 KB, 1000x5612
>>345327093
Where can Arcane Warriors use/conjure elemental weapons?
>>
>>345327221
>I'm so riled up for an argument i'm going to ignore the negative posts and pretend everyone is lathering on good opinions
>also here's some weebshit image

take a step back and look at your life please
>>
>>345327591
I don't think they'd go with the Inquisitor again, not as the protag. They'd have to come up with some bs reason for them returning to level 1, which is always terrible. But you'll most likely meet the Inquisitor and probably help them unless they make it interesting and let you tear the veil open with your best bro Solas
>>
File: 1062701070761.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1062701070761.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>345327559
>>345327684
>implying this entire thread hasn't been giving DA:O praise that it's not deserving of
>>
File: morriganbestgirl.png (66 KB, 1430x465) Image search: [Google]
morriganbestgirl.png
66 KB, 1430x465
>>345327591
This is what I think, and yes, I'm probably an autist.
>>
>>345328042
>solas
>bro

I hate that bald nigger
>>
>>345325843
>Golem DLC.
Am I the only one who was disapointed to find out the golem was female instead of a big ol gay? It was way more funny when I thought of it as an enormous gay death machine.
>>
>>345327591
New protag. There's too much hassle in creating continuity in a game like DA.

Mark my words. You'll have a special power of some sort. Probably lucid dreaming or some bollocks since the story is diving deeper into Fade nonsense. You could be DA's Dagoth Ur.
>>
>>345327591

Why not the Warden?
>>
>>345328328
What's wrong with being bald?
>>
File: blackwall.jpg (568 KB, 1408x792) Image search: [Google]
blackwall.jpg
568 KB, 1408x792
>>345328202
It's because DA:O is a great rpg and the last good rpg Bioware will have ever made.

What I take umbrage with is how DA:I gets completely shit on for being a tumblr game just because of the easily ignorable "trans" character who Bioware themselves paid so little attention to that she stands on top of a chair rather than sitting in it.

DA:I suffers because Bioware essentially made it a single player MMO so it easily becomes a boring as fuck chore, but the writing isn't absolutely abysmal like it was in DA:2, which is a complete fucking mess.

Also, romancing Blackwall left me with one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make in a game, as in whether to give him to the wardens or pardon him because I was fuggin him.
>>
>>345328328
Solas is based you fag How different is the interactions with him if you're not an elven mage?
>>
>>345315598
Are you the anon who asked about tips on playing DA:O a couple of days ago?
>>
>>345328773
I left him in Skyhold and he hates me because I always side with the Templars or against the mages

He's boring even if he's a god
>>
File: 1455006480862.png (54 KB, 287x200) Image search: [Google]
1455006480862.png
54 KB, 287x200
>>345328656
>DA:O
>great
>generic fantasy with dragons, elves, dwarves, etc
>great
Nah, dawg.
>>
>>345328042
>They'd have to come up with some bs reason for them returning to level 1

The devs explicitly said the Anchor was removed in Trespasser also to "reset" the Inquisitor. I mean, they lost their arm, they are weak and need to relearn how to fight, and their status as Inquisitor is fucked, even if you didn't disband the Inquisition. They literally went back to level 1, in all senses.

Also how could the Inquisitor come back as a simple NPC? They don't have a specific personality like Hawke and no matter what they'd say, the immersion would be broken the same and the players wouldn't recognize their character. However, the Inquisitor HAS to return, since the Veil/Solas mess is their responsibility, especially if Lavellan romanced him, so I'm pretty sure they will be the protagonist again.
>>
File: 1438243476649.jpg (75 KB, 624x348) Image search: [Google]
1438243476649.jpg
75 KB, 624x348
>>345327221
>>
>>345320917
This. It was also impossible to use tactical mode on PC because it was designed for console shitters. This meant that you'd have to control each character individually and give them orders and position them by hand.
It basically turned it into a shitty hack and slash single player mmo action rpg.
>>
>>345325331
Good: Dwarf noble, Human noble, City elf
Bad: Dalish elf, dwarf commoner, mage

>>345326492
Mage is the best and most fun class, but the origin story sucks.
>Jowan stop being so retarded
>No Jowan stop
>Why do I even hang out with you
>Oh my fuck Jowan, put that blood magic down you'll put your eye out
>Jowan pls
>>
>>345315598
>I haven't enjoyed one of the blandest RPG universes with a cliche story and nemesis this much in years

are RPG games really this dead when something as bland as Dragon Age gets this much praise?
>>
>>345329298
You can all the classic fantasy elements and still make a great game.
>>
>>345329468
post a good RPG then faggot?

inb4 some ancient gay shit like HoMM or Daggefall
>>
>>345329307
/:
>>
File: 1431942641141.jpg (1009 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431942641141.jpg
1009 KB, 1920x1080
>>345329443
>but the origin story sucks.
Yes, I wish there was an option to neither help him nor snitch him.
>>
>>345328773
Solas is a great bro. If you romance him or befriend him, this is obvious, he doesn't want to destroy Thedas. I have the impression dear mother Mythal is forcing him.

There are differences depending on your race. For example, if you are a human Knight Enchanter and tells him you don't think the specialization really was elven and meant what it meant, he will greatly disapprove (understandable, since you are being an ass).

If you are an elven mage with the same spec and ask him the same question, he will greatly approve instead, because you are showing interest and curiosity in your elven roots
>>
I couldn't handle dealing with the terrible Inquisition combat. The companion AI is bumfuck stupid, the UI is cumbersome and your companions never obey your orders for more than 3 milliseconds at a time. Having to constantly drag ranged characters out of melee range was a chore.

Also, none of the classes were all that interesting.
>>
>>345329613
ultima 7
>>
>>345329298
>having elves, dragons and dwarves makes something generic fantasy

Check out this faggot. Why not rattle off a few super unique ones that don't have those?
>>
File: 1364253766859.jpg (2 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1364253766859.jpg
2 KB, 126x121
>>345328773
>mfw he disapproves if you ask him what kind of presents Sera might like

He is the best bro in the game.
>>
FUCK YOU CAMMEN YOU LITTLE PUSSY BITCH
>>
File: 1464404282154.jpg (47 KB, 248x293) Image search: [Google]
1464404282154.jpg
47 KB, 248x293
>>345329563
No you can't. This Tolkien-esque fantasy bullshit has been done to death, and Dragon Age Origins did nothing to make it interesting.
>>
>>345315598
It is a shitty tumbr, fuck off and go back to tumblr.
>>
>>345329843
I said no ancient shit thanks

>>345330037
>tfw nobody approves
>>
>>345329443
Origin story for the Mages is pretty alright. If you're going to be an edgy Blood Mage, you've got the perfect set-up all along. Never talk to the First Enchanter about Jowan's plans and just go along with them. If you're Circle-loyal, then you get the pained experience of knowing you're going to have your friend made Tranquil for being in forbidden love with a Chantry priestess.

And if you're a qt Mage, you get a romance subplot with based Templar Cullen.
>>
>>345330145
>THIS VIDEO GAME DOESNT FEATURE ONLY STRAIGHT PEOPLE FAUCKNIG TUMBLR RUINIGN MY LIFEFIEFE
>>
File: 1436581990572.jpg (32 KB, 529x791) Image search: [Google]
1436581990572.jpg
32 KB, 529x791
>>345330171
>And if you're a qt Mage, you get a romance subplot with based Templar Cullen.
>tfw no option to blow Cullen in some dark Circle corridor
I fucking love roleplaying as slutty girls in RPGs
Do I have a problem?
>>
>>345315598
You did play as an edgelord mage right? or at least an edgelord city elf rogue?
>>
>>345321714
xD
>>
>>345329964
Not him, but that's actually a pretty tall order. Final Fantasy has them, so does Elder Scrolls, the Mana series, The Witcher, Shadowrun, Might and Magic, Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer, Warcraft, etc. I'm really drawing a blank on a fantasy series without one.
>>
>>345330416
>I fucking love roleplaying as slutty girls in RPGs
I assume you've already heard of a Dance with Rogues but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.
>>
>>345330279
Tranny pls go
>>
File: 1385753592348.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1385753592348.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>345328773
>tfw he takes Lavellan in that clearing in Crestwood to tell her the whole truth, but gets too scared and tells her about the vallaslin instead
>tfw he realizes he has to let her go, both for her sake and the success of his plans
>tfw the full version of the romance song starts playing as he walks away, broken-hearted

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty7vRvLzycA

That scene genuinely upset me. It was well made.
>>
File: 1435239329097.jpg (319 KB, 712x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435239329097.jpg
319 KB, 712x1080
>>345330614
>I assume you've already heard of a Dance with Rogues
What's that? I'll check it out.
Can you TLDR me in the meantime?
>>
File: 1467698543651.jpg (422 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467698543651.jpg
422 KB, 1280x720
>>345330597
The point is that doesn't make any of those games bad, nor does it mean they aren't diverse. There's a colossal difference in the lore of what Elves are in TES versus Warcraft.

After reading the books I can say that the Witcher is 100% my favorite fantasy universe and it has elves, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, dragons and about 50 types of non-dragons but they all come from fucking alternate universes and got dumped onto the same world together.

Anyone who thinks the very presence of traditional high fantasy elements makes a fantasy world bad is a retard.
>>
>>345330597
Even Zelda has the Zora instead of Elves and the Goron instead of Dwarves. Outside of the occasional boss, I can't think of any plot significant dragons though.
>>
>>345331187
You're a whore. A lot of problems are solved by whoring yourself out.
>>
>>345330597
Game of Thrones and Dark Souls don't have the elves and dwarves, but they do have dargons
>>
>>345331187
A NWN module where you play as a slutty female rogue
>>
>>345331206
>The point is that doesn't make any of those games bad

But that was literally the only point he made:
>>345329298
>>
>>345331187

Neverwinter's mod tailered to rogues darker, erotic, with more rape than usual.
>>
>>345331303
Link/Zelda/etc are Elves.
>>
File: 1436798750063.jpg (547 KB, 1200x1416) Image search: [Google]
1436798750063.jpg
547 KB, 1200x1416
>>345331402
>>345331340
nice
>>
File: Hylian.png (54 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
Hylian.png
54 KB, 250x170
>>345331303
Hylian are Elves.
>>
>>345331492
He implied that games with traditional fantasy elements can't be great, which is what I was refuting. How are you confused by this?
>>
>>345331390
Right, so they'd fit the original complainer's example of generic fantasy and would therefore be shit.
>>
>>345325914
my nigga gorim with the best discounts in ferelden
>>
>>345331390
But at least the dragons are used sparingly. Sometimes.
Fuck you, Dark Souls 2
>>
File: rohUt4T.jpg (161 KB, 797x1000) Image search: [Google]
rohUt4T.jpg
161 KB, 797x1000
I hope OP was a Dalish Elf, because Dalish Elf Warden is the canon ending.
>>
>>345331675
Because the topic was about how some faggot claimed you can't have generic races and be good. Then you claimed the point being made was the exact opposite.
>>
>>345330164
>it's okay if it's shit if it's new

can smell the millennial all over you, enjoy never owning a house :^)
>>
File: cmibizZ.png (428 KB, 900x657) Image search: [Google]
cmibizZ.png
428 KB, 900x657
>>
>>345332567
Must have been a handsome af magister before fade fucked him up.
>>
>>345326842

>Learning that...

Is there anything interesting for humans?
>>
>>345330102
Yes you fucking can.
Naming those races is the smallest part of a game.
There is still hundreds of ways what you can do with those races. You can have good characters, a complex story, fun gameplay.
Stop being so assblasted about Tolkien.
>>
File: 1331050145038.jpg (442 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1331050145038.jpg
442 KB, 900x600
>>345331898
I have never been able to do a full playthrough as anything but a Daelish Elf grill. Your reasoning for joining Duncan is so good and later when you're confronted with the "ghost" of your dead friend, it's perfect. Also I love fuggin Alistair, not making him king, and letting my best bro Morrigan cuck me so I get the best end where we go Highever to mourn Duncan and then Weishaupt where Fiona should have been but DA:I retconned the books.

I always play as a dirty brown elf in games though.
>>
stop talking about inquisition
>>
>>345331898
how is that canon?
>>
>>34531800 its a bioware game, just play kotor if you want to know what combat is like.
>>
File: 2jZHeLo.png (284 KB, 685x800) Image search: [Google]
2jZHeLo.png
284 KB, 685x800
>>345332674

They were human once
>>
File: sigrun2.png (615 KB, 652x651) Image search: [Google]
sigrun2.png
615 KB, 652x651
why can't I romance best girl?
>>
File: VFgNHqH.jpg (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
VFgNHqH.jpg
117 KB, 600x600
>>345333107

Because the writers said so. It is the default world-state

>>345332921

Male Dalish Elves also get a good payoff with the Eluvian and Morrigan. Perfect bookends
>>
>>345333223
Because she's already dead. Go read the Memories in Orzammar, her name is listed as dead.
>>
zevran you fucking cockslut, I already rejected you! stop it!
>>
>>345333380
>>345333107
Human Noble with Old-god babby is the default.
>>
who is best team?
>>
>>345333380
What's the payoff? I'm doing a Male Dalish run right now, and I had been leaning toward the ultimate sacrifice route.
>>
>>345333107
https://twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/364864515717873665
>>
>>345333380
well exactly, its default, not canon
>>
Morrigan best waifu

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56c0d1f399f9c
>>
>>345333630
Inaccurate. In-game Leliana confirmed that Morrigan is a loud screamer during sex.
>>
File: Is4HGqx.png (254 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
Is4HGqx.png
254 KB, 700x714
>>345333514

I meant for importing into Dragon Age II. Before the original team left Bioware, it was pretty much assumed human noble would be canon

>>345333565

Spoiler

You get go into the Eluvian with Morrigan, and raise your son which has the spirit of an Old God if you did the ritual with Morrigan. This is a call back to the Dalish Elf origin, where you found an Eluvian, but were unable to enter it.

Also, Merill is a party companion in Dragon Age II, and she's in the Dalish Warden's clan.
>>
>>345333573
>warden dead
>you get a letter from the warden in Inquisistion
>>
>>345333565
Different variables in the game. The choices you made is shown in miniscule tidbits in the subsequent titles.
>>
>>345333896
Oh, I thought you meant that it did something unique with the Dalish Elf. That's literally the same thing that happens with everyone else.
>>
>>345333107

It's the default world state which follows Bioware's canon in the books. Your canon can be different, but they had to pick -something- to default to for people who didn't have an existing save file.
>>
File: 1455653252431.jpg (210 KB, 3840x1920) Image search: [Google]
1455653252431.jpg
210 KB, 3840x1920
>>345333915
Games get tailored by save imports. Novels and comic books don't.

I believe this is why those are "canon".
>>
>>345334002

But it's not as important to other origins, because they were never exposed to an Eluvian before.
>>
Why do they hate dwarves?
>>
>>345334286
theyre jealous of the Best Race
>>
File: RupUoKx.png (122 KB, 700x643) Image search: [Google]
RupUoKx.png
122 KB, 700x643
Dorian isn't as bad as /v/ says, but Sera is one of the worst party members I've seen in a long time.

>>345334286

Maybe you should be asking that to the fanbase, because both Dwarf origins were the least popular, with like 2% of players being a Dwarf commoner
>>
>>345326121

>Tevinter

They better not fuck it up.

I want that crazy architecture, I want my tyrannical Magisters, I want my fuc boi slaves.
>>
>>345326121

Come on. Make this fuckers fall already. I want to see "The Fall of Constantinople" kind of ending.
>>
>>345332716
Yes, something:

>Andraste was probably a powerful mage. Many think the Maker she heard was in reality a spirit, a demon, or Mythal herself

>The Lady of the Sky of Avvar legends was the elven spirit lover of Tyrdda, an Avvar heroine.

>The Lady convinced Tyrdda to take an honorable dwarf as husband because a baby named Morrighan'nan had to be born in her line. The Lady is probably Mythal again, nudging story since from the dawn of time

>Legends say there is a land beyond the Amaranthine Ocean called Amaranth, filled with rich flora and fauna. Expeditions to reach it have always failed, but a survivor was found in one of the old settlements. He had been driven mad by something and later killed himself, refusing to talk about it. Some say it might be the homeland of humans before the Veil was created and they could enter the continent.

>Kirkwall is the ancient Tevinter city where Corypheus and the other magisters held their blood ritual, breached the Fade, and entered the Golden City.

>Emperor Drakon's best friend was Ameridan, the last Inquisitor. Drakon wanted him to become the first Grand Enchanter of Thedas.

>Griffon eggs have been discovered and they hatched at Weisshaupt. Sources say the newborn griffons are adorable and in good health.

>The incident of Red Crossing which prompted the Chantry to start the Exalted Marches against the elves of Halamshiral was caused by an elf and a human woman who had fallen in love. Thinking their friend was betraying them, the elves killed the woman, a battle with the village ensued where the elf was killed, and shit hit the fan.
>>
File: 1444718193456.png (91 KB, 270x232) Image search: [Google]
1444718193456.png
91 KB, 270x232
>>345315598
stop seeking the opinion of this cesspool and try things out for yourself.
>>
>>345334359
>Sera the worst
>Not Vivienne
>>
>>345315598
the BG format disappeared in the next 2 games. 3 was better than 2 imo because 2 was just edgy edgelord bullshit, and repetitive gameplay.

It's hard to go wrong with the BG style.. Pillars had some success with it too. When people are buying up BG 1 and 2 every time it's on sale, you know you've got a good recipe.
>>
>>345334964

>not liking black republican woman
>>
2 is awful, 3 is okay but has way too much MMO-like filler content in its "open world" and the storyline gets weird near the end.
>>
origin ranking:
Female City Elf > Human Male Noble > Dwarf Male noble > Elven Circle Mage (makes for a great powerhungry edgelord) > Daelish Female Elf

the ones not mentioned are all trash
>>
>>345334936
Why would you want anyone to be put through Dragon Age 2 without knowing what they're getting into, you horrid sadist?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.