[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon GO get shot http://www.news4jax.com/news/pokemo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (800 KB, 814x854) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
800 KB, 814x854
>Pokemon GO get shot

http://www.news4jax.com/news/pokemon-go-hunters-shot-at-while-searching-for-pokemon
>>
>>345310381
The butthurt this game creates is baffling.
The true autists are not the players but the batshit insane haters.
>>
so how long until the first death caused by this game? im guessing before the end of the month
>>
Let me know when something surprising happens

I can look up "Shooting" in the US and find plenty
>>
>>345310547
8 have been reported already.
>>
>>345310381
Chances are... it was drug dealers that normally use that place to conduct their business...

But those kids got in the way and a deal was off so some idiot got angry enough to shoot the kids. And probably one of his friends was smart enough to stop him to continuing to shoot.

Kids got lucky that they weren't hit.
>>
>Were driving
>Playing on their phone
Shouldn't have missed'em, they'll end up killing someone
>>
File: 1452455629057.jpg (1 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1452455629057.jpg
1 MB, 1462x1462
>>345310381
>be american
>play a mobile game
>get shot
CANNOT BE FABRICATED
>>
>>345310629
>be in country with dindus
>get shot
>>
>>345310620
>retard confirmed
at least read the article you stupid god damn dipshit
>>
File: 1468572004910.png (166 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1468572004910.png
166 KB, 500x442
>game warns you to watch your surroundings every time you open it
>you don't even need to be next to a Pokemon to start a battle with it
>yet faggots that get themselves into situations like this think they're innocent, weren't warned of anything and it's literally everyone else's fault but there's that they weren't watching where they were going on playing in dangerous situations
>>
>fake clickbait news
>>
>>345310547
Who cares about deaths? I want to know about the stupid fucks that are glued to their phone screen for so long, that they wander into easy kidnap/mugging spots. Que bucket loads of articles blaming pokemon go for allowing their son/daughter to allow themselves to be raped and murdered.
>B-but I gotta catch them all.. and that charmeleon has gotta be getting close
>>
>pokestop leads straight to pedophiles

http://abc13.com/news/pokemon-go-leads-players-to-home-for-sex-offenders/1426340/

You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1393968944068.jpg (18 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1393968944068.jpg
18 KB, 341x339
>Be american
>Get shot
>>
>>345310381
This is literally nothing. Just you wait for the news when this shit is released in Brazil.
>>
>every retard on earth playing Pokemon Go at this point
>expect violent crimes not to happen SOMEWHERE

Why are there so many of these baitarticles popping up lately?
>>
File: deceitful dogg.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deceitful dogg.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>walk around with face glued to phone
>act surprised when yo' ass get beat on for walking in the wrong part of town
>wonder why security guards are restraining you for walking into a restricted area

This type of special snowflake will never learn, its better for everyone if they are left to walk off cliffs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.