[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who the fuck designed this retarded system? i constantly keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
who the fuck designed this retarded system?
i constantly keep being put into loser teams that are getting curbstomped and there are less than 30 seconds to play on the match because some colossal fucking cocksucking faggot left so im forced to fill for him

yet if i decide to leave myself because im not having any fun to get curbstomped for 30 seconds and take a free loss then im the one punished

>b-but you get 400xp for filling

you can shove your 400 xp up your fucking arse
>>
If you don't care about XP, then why are you asshurt?
>>
>>345307635
It's literally forced 50%
>>
>>345307792
this
>>
>>345307635
>who the fuck designed this retarded system?
some faggots at Activisionblizzard
>>
Leaver are the worst thing in this game. I'd rather play with 2 Hanzos than a leaver.
>>
>>345307635
(u)
>>
>>345307635
>Playing Quick Play

Who fucking cares? Just stay for the remainder of the match and piss about. You can start fucking complaining when every other como match you play some faggot quits out at the end of the first round, ruining the match for everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 470x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 470x610
Just make it so anyone who gets placed in a match with less than a minute remaining doesnt take a loss if they lose at the end of the game.
That way it encourages people to at least try and push for that last stretch overtime victory since if they lose it doesnt matter anyway.
>>
>>345310728
You already don't get a loss though.
>>
>>345310947
Then who cares just fucking pick Winston and give them the hot monkey dick for 30 seconds until the next que.
I've joined games in the last minute and had them turn out as victories cause I played the role the team needed and we made a good last push into overtime.
>>
>>345307635
>Buy casual game meant for you and a couple of friends
>Play online on public servers full of randoms just messing around
>Get angry about it

A U T I S M
>>
>>345307635
Not being able to stick with teams you have some sort synchronisation with is the shitty thing.
Everyone just leaves after a single match, there is zero ability to make a bond with other players and form a coordinated team
>>
>>345307635
>not giving it your all and single-handedly turning the match around and winning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.