[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with VisualBoyAdvance pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So this thing is just fucked. I open it and now it's at 50% speed with 60 fps. If i speed it up, it goes down to 8 fps. I've tried messing with the throttle thing but that only makes shit worse. It's playable at 50%speed but I don't want to play at 50% of the original game speed. It's like this for all games I play.

Tl;dr the base game speed is at 50% pls help me fix it
>>
Now it's at full speed but at 6 fps constantly. What the hell is going on with this thing
>>
Now it's back to the 50% scenario. all I did was move the throttle to 200% and back to 100%
>>
I'm guessing you sperged out with function keys and enabled frameskipping.
>>
Reload it, dont use the fast forward function, im guessing you are playing with the game zipped or in a phone thats almost out of memory
>>
>>345302264
>>345302301
My frame skip is at 0 and the game is unzipped on my laptop. It was running fine for a couple weeks until today it just bugged out
>>
File: Untitled.png (515 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
515 KB, 1366x768
This is my current video situation
>>
fix settings til it works

gba should be able to run on any toaster.
>>
File: chrome.jpg (134 KB, 692x465) Image search: [Google]
chrome.jpg
134 KB, 692x465
>>345302996
>windows 10
>chrome
make sure you don't have like 80 chrome.exe's running...

turn off throttle and auto frameskip
>>
>>345303272
so no throttle brings it up to 100% speed with 6fps. When i mix that with no auto frameskip it goes back to the 50% 60fps thing. I've only got 1 chrome going now as far as I know
>>
well well well will you look at that

prime example of the superiority of PC gaming

oh what's that consoles? your machines CAN'T run emulators? TOO FUCKING BAD

PC WINS AGAIN

fuck you and fuck your monetary transactions to play classic games in your jew-ridden console segregated networks BITCHES
>>
so I got it up to 80% speed with 20fps by raising the frameskip to 2
>>
>>345305073
what's your hardware? What's your cpu load? Sort the task manager entries by cpu load. Consider closing tabs in chrome, if you sense you have a scheduling issue. Avoid using software filtering, it puts a heavy burden on the cpu. Learn to aspect ratio
>>
switch to vba-m and never have this issue again
>>
>>345301898
>VisualBoyAdvance
Stop using redundant emulators.
>>
>>345304085
Look at OP
That's who you're throwing your lot in with.
That's your 'pal'.
think about it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.