[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok has anyone here played this? Literally what the fuck was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Ok has anyone here played this?

Literally what the fuck was up that ending? I just finished it and this is probably the most upset I have ever been playing a game, I literally choked back fucking tears. Why was shit allowed?
>>
Played the first one. That one definitely had some feels
>>
>crying over a kids game

haha
>>
>>345294375
Guessing you're a shitposter but in case you aren't I have this to say. That's the thing, the game's themes are shit like death, what is reality, and the question of what is truly good and evil. I expected none of this shit from exactly what you said, a rated E kids game.
>>
Wilfre did nothing wrong
>>
File: you (2).png (502 KB, 855x377) Image search: [Google]
you (2).png
502 KB, 855x377
>>345294375
>crying over a kids game is bad when you are a kid

wha
>>
I thought it was the deepest shit when I was younger. I can't help but feel kind of creeped out by it now for some reason.
>>
>>345295285
>I just finished it

Not him btw, either way nothing wrong with having some emotion.
>>
>>345294159
Why is Mike still asleep in the bed in the file select screen when you beat the game?
>>
>>345295174
Probably memeing but honestly one of few times I thought the villian's goal was completely justifiable and even better then the protagonist's. I still don't know whose side I agree with more.
>>
Explain to me what happens at the ending.
>>
>>345295597
OP here, I actually played them at their respective releases, 1 in 2007 and the next chapter in 2009, and have been a fan since. I literally never see this game even mentioned here which is weird as both are said to have sold pretty well. I've been thinking about them recently and just wanted to make a thread so I said that stuff in the OP to attract attention. Sorry.
>>
>>345296116
What happens is legitimately play them, they're above average platformers and have a pretty good story with phenomenal music and art. A solid 7 to 7.5.
>>
only played the first one at release, i guess its time to play the second
>>
>>345296701
Prepare for mind fucks up the ass.
>>
>>345296952
first question: what the fuck is this intro and do these questions matter?
>>
>>345296394
i didnt like the gameplay in the second game at all and the drawing gimmick wears off pretty quickly
>>
>>345297237
Yes but don't look up ANYTHING. Seriously the story is not one to be spoiled.

Simply answer the questions however you want.
>>
>>345294159
I remember crying my eyes out watching my anthropomorphic pie man hanging out with the Mayor's ghost in the first game, but even as a kid the second one's ending just felt too forced and 2deep to be really sad to me. I just remember being really mad that the plot took a nosedive into suddenly being about a one-off joke character from the first game (and invalidating its entire story, really).

If I replayed it now, would it be better?
>>
>>345297792
Probably not. I guess the build up really got to me. The next chapter is honestly a depressing as fuck game.
>>
Is this the game where at the end it's revealed that you like lost your whole family in a car accident?
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.png (54 KB, 162x166) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.png
54 KB, 162x166
I'm happy to see /v/ actually talking about this ending.
It's gone completely under the radar and it doesn't deserve to.
>>
>>345298692
The series itself is pretty underrated, a bit gimmicky but still good solid games.
>>
I think I'll give this game a try,
Should I put it on my 3DS or is it better to emulate it?
>>
>>345294159
played it a long time ago, dont remember the ending. might play it again some time.
>>
>>345297792
This
>>
I remember crying my eyes out, damn I wish there was a chance for a 3rd game.
>>
This game was amazing, or at least how thats how I remember it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.